PDA

View Full Version : who would you like to see as the new "they"

Murphdogg4
01-14-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd love to see the Fallen Angel, Loki, Elix Skipper, Homicide and the worlds greatest tag team.

@awesome1
01-14-2011, 09:53 PM
I'd love to see the Fallen Angel, Loki, Elix Skipper, Homicide and the worlds greatest tag team.

i'd love to see that too . but we all know thats not gonna happen with hogan & bischoff in tna .
my guess is that it will be morgan,rvd,anderson,angle,steiner,joe,williams,mcm g,& maybe we will see a face turn from styles & he will join them .
and of course "they" will be led by dixie .

alexrules01
01-14-2011, 10:15 PM
The entire WWE roster lead by Vince McMahon

brandohall
01-14-2011, 10:34 PM
Well I personally I'd love to see the NWO as "they" but that obviously isn't happening.

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Seems fairly certain that the new 'They' will consist of TNA Originals.

xtremetothemax
01-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Chavo, Zack Ryder, Santino and Hornswoggle. In a year, Hornswoggle would have gotten Angelina love prego and became tna worldheavyweight champion. Well, thats at least what i would want to see.

Hesterica
01-14-2011, 11:01 PM
TNA originals with AJ, Joe, Daniels, MCMG, Rhino with Angle, Nash, Sting and Steiner. So its MEM and the TNA Frontline joining together.

A lot of names I mentioned are not under contract but who knows...they could have already reached a deal that we don't know about.

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 11:14 PM
TNA originals with AJ, Joe, Daniels, MCMG, Rhino with Angle, Nash, Sting and Steiner. So its MEM and the TNA Frontline joining together.

A lot of names I mentioned are not under contract but who knows...they could have already reached a deal that we don't know about.

I wish it were just originals without Rhyno and MEM but that would be asking for too much so I guess it will be TNA vs. Immortal?

Tcarms920
01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
i would like to see the Pope, Morgan, RVD, Anderson, Angle and have styles have a face turn and join a little into the rivalry. have hogan get control of TNA on 2-3-11, and then have Pope, Morgan, RVD, Anderson, Angle and styles try and take back the company. then at the end of the feud, create a second show for immortal and this would allow them to show case the X-Divison and other things that made TNA on Impact and then you can use immortals show for the heavyweights and stuff

peppermill25
01-14-2011, 11:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKjDwgDhOeg

Freaky Styley
01-14-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm gonna think like a TNA writer for this one.

A Double turn and it turns out to Bischoff, Hogan, who gained Flairs trust only to destroy Fortune from the inside.

peppermill25
01-14-2011, 11:44 PM

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 11:53 PM

What does this have to do with the topic? ^^
http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 12:40 AM
What does this have to do with the topic? ^^
http://regmedia.co.uk/2008/01/22/you_fail.jpg

He posted the same thing in another thread that didn't have anything to do with the video..

HeelTurn
01-15-2011, 05:59 AM
I thought it was all but confirmed it would be a new MEM? If thats true then Angle, Joe, AJ, Anderson and *sigh* Steiner.

Stump
01-15-2011, 12:09 PM
I thought it was all but confirmed it would be a new MEM? If thats true then Angle, Joe, AJ, Anderson and *sigh* Steiner.

How about a new MEM. We begin with Angle as the leader, and we add Anderson, RVD, Steiner, Morgan, and Eric Young (Just because it's high time he does something again), MCMG, and Douglas Williams.

Stump
01-15-2011, 01:24 PM
How about a new MEM. We begin with Angle as the leader, and we add Anderson, RVD, Steiner, Morgan, and Eric Young (Just because it's high time he does something again), MCMG, and Douglas Williams.

I forgot about Crimson lol

Justdawg08
01-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Yeah wait guys... Crimson relayed the message... what ties would Crimson possibly have with the MEM rather than just being a random message boy?

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Yeah wait guys... Crimson relayed the message... what ties would Crimson possibly have with the MEM rather than just being a random message boy?

You make a good point sir. He would be the smallest member of the new "They". Either way, I wan't to see Immortal taken down.

donthatetheplayer
01-15-2011, 07:28 PM
You make a good point sir. He would be the smallest member of the new "They". Either way, I wan't to see Immortal taken down.

The main thing will be to cover off each division, and to match up to Immortal 1 on 1.

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 08:09 PM
The main thing will be to cover off each division, and to match up to Immortal 1 on 1.

Thats a great idea! It seemed that MEM just had a bunch of big guys thrown into a stable. If the new MEM had a member for each division, then they could take all of Immortal's titles. The matches would make more sense too, if TNA could give each member beef with a member in Immortal.

Murphdogg4
01-16-2011, 04:06 AM
I'd much rather see the Fallen Angle, homicide, Loki and Elix Skipper back in TNA then MEM myself

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-16-2011, 04:10 AM
Who do I want to be in the new "They"? I just hope THEY close TNA. Ba-dum-dum.

No. Seriously. Just close that place down.

beer money
01-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Mem wAsnt thrown together. They were all former world champs n each covered a division eg Joe n x div, steiner n t had tag, Nash had legends n angle n stinger had the heavyweight title. Fact

BevinBoyz
01-20-2011, 06:25 AM
Jeff/Matt hardy-RVD,Anderson
jeff jarret-kurt angle
abyss-crimson
BM-MCMG
AJ-Doug
Kaz-Joe
Rob-Morgan
.. even match??
btw i only say abyss-crimson cuz abyss got punked off by him..