PDA

View Full Version : What if in 1996.......

PrimusSucks
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM
When the Cliq was in power, instead of Hall and Nash having their contracts up, it had been Michaels and Triple H who's contracts were expiring? Would Scott Hall and Kevin Nash have been the biggest stars in WWE history, would Triple H be struggling to find a job between rehab stints like Hall is. Would the boyhood dream have ever come true? Would H and Michaels have been able to carry WCW all the way to today?

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 07:25 PM
I doubt that Nash and Hall would be as big as Trips and Shawn are today. Theyr'e just not as entertaining in the ring, or the mic.

PrimusSucks
01-14-2011, 07:36 PM
Ya, I doubt they would have been able to carry the company, but then it brings other events into question, what would Vader's push have been like? Would Montreal have ever happened? What about Vince McMahon's character?

Robstar
01-14-2011, 07:39 PM
What if knives had never been invented? What if Vince was born a girl? What if Goldberg wasn't hugely overrated? What if custard pizzas were popular? Do you think Shawn Michaels would have ever gotten any tattoos? Discuss

*smdh*

HeelTurn
01-14-2011, 07:41 PM
I dont think Triple H would have returned to WCW so quickly, HBK never expressed any interest in leaving the WWE, Montreal possibly would have happened but with someone else, and yeah I dont think Hall and Nash would have become as big as DX, although the nWo with Michaels, Triple H and Hogan would have been...interesting?

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Wasn't HHH dating Steph already? If so, I doubt with Steph's strings that Trips would be headed out the door and to quote Mr. McMahon, there would have been 'no chance in hell' of HBK doing the same with the amount of viewers he brings to the WWE which equals cash, aka Vince's best friend!

CobraNightviper
01-14-2011, 08:15 PM
no he didn't start dating Steph until 1999 or sometime in the 2000's
Wasn't HHH dating Steph already? If so, I doubt with Steph's strings that Trips would be headed out the door and to quote Mr. McMahon, there would have been 'no chance in hell' of HBK doing the same with the amount of viewers he brings to the WWE which equals cash, aka Vince's best friend!

Bodom
01-14-2011, 08:22 PM
What if knives had never been invented? What if Vince was born a girl? What if Goldberg wasn't hugely overrated? What if custard pizzas were popular? Do you think Shawn Michaels would have ever gotten any tattoos? Discuss

*smdh*

Custard pizzas aren't popular???

Murphdogg4
01-14-2011, 08:29 PM
a interesting though. HHH wasn't really over at the time so the NWO invasion angle may not have worked in WCW. Nash would of been pushed to the moon, Vince loves big guys and Nash can work the stick so I think he and Hall would of both been over in the attitude era.

blackout version 1
01-15-2011, 12:05 AM
In all honestly I doubt that if that had occurred HHH and HBK would the icons of wrestling that they are today as simply WCW would have made them Hulk Hogans bitches and they wouldn't have the chances they had to shine in WWF/WWE that has made them the future hall of fame member ( shawn this year :P ). Plus on the flip side Hall and Nash wouldn't have done well in the attitude era in my opinion as they lack the certain type of charisma need. You mad brah ? :p:D