PDA

View Full Version : Dana White a work?

brad9993
01-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Although its prob not, does anybody else get the feeling that maybe Vince and Dana have made some sort of seceret deal and Brock really is going to be at mania but they want to keep it a secret. I mean she keeps denying it over and over it just seems odd to me.

Kashdinero
01-14-2011, 06:07 PM
In no way, shape or form do I believe that Vinnie and Dana are in cahoots!...... The thought did cross my mind though. The fact that Dana's even talking about it is, in an inadvertent way, kind of promoting Mania. Some people may purchase the event just to see if Brock will turn up as a surprise. Of course, they'll be disappointed but by then it'll be too late.

~insert evil laughter~

Maybe he could come back and finally nail that Perfect Shooting Star Press that he so desperately wanted to do at mania 19

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I was thinking of that too. But I doubt that Danas a liar. He seems like a legit businessman, unlike Vince. Dana wants his best in UFC still fighting, rather than taking a paycheck from Vinnie Mac.

Robstar
01-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Dude, do yourself a favour and google Dana White - he's a man. pmsl! No, Dana is WAY too serious about business to get involved with something that would, in effect, water down the image of his own product. He makes quite enough money as it is, he doesn't need wrestling

Iron Ape
01-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Dana aligning himself with a dying carny show completely flies in the face of what he's spent the better part of the last decade trying to accomplish (which is having MMA recognized as a legitimate sport).

HeelTurn
01-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Yeah I think this is a case of the WWE getting ahead of itself and thinking it could get Brock, and Dana trying to save face for his legit company.

sXeKid
01-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Mmmmm Layla...
Wait what are we talkin' about? :P

Robstar
01-14-2011, 06:51 PM
Mmmmm Layla...
Wait what are we talkin' about? :P

Lol! Yeah she does that to you hey.

PrimusSucks
01-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Honestly if Dana and Vince were working together, something tells me that Dana wouldn't be denying it and would just shut up about it. Vince would probably pay Dana to shut up about too.

Chrisisliketotallawesome
01-14-2011, 07:04 PM
It's either not happening or the craziest work in the world. Dana runs a legitament business and is the owner
owner of one of the biggest combat sports companies. So why would Dana associate himself with something fake?
I do admit, he does bring it up too much, which leaves people wondering if he will do it. But he is truthful to his fans and whatnot from what I see.
If Brock does appear at Wrestlemania to face Undertaker I know I for one will mark the f*** out! :3

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Dude, do yourself a favour and google Dana White - he's a man.

You ninja'd me! I caught the 'she' bit too! Anyways, Dana would never cross promote anything with wrestling in the foreseeable future and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the UFC would lose many loyal fight fans should they play in the field of sports entertainment!

thedominator92
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
I don't see why Dana wouldn't let Brock go to WM. He has one fight left on his contract and if he still wants to continue with his mma carrer afterward, he might sign with strikeforce. Could you see Brock vs Fedor not in the ufc. Dana would lose out on millions.

thejman93
01-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Lol! Yeah she does that to you hey.

Layla never really had that effect on me. On Topic:There's no chance in hell that Dana and VKM are working together on this. Dana doesn't want to take the risks involved, both physical and image wise, in letting Brock wrestle at WM. Imagine if 'Taker pulls an Owen Hart and botches the Tombsonte and Brock fucks up his neck/spine; Dana looks like an idiot on multiple levels.

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 07:09 PM
I don't see why Dana wouldn't let Brock go to WM. He has one fight left on his contract and if he still wants to continue with his mma carrer afterward, he might sign with strikeforce. Could you see Brock vs Fedor not in the ufc. Dana would lose out on millions.

I want to see Fedor vs. Cain Velásquez!

Robstar
01-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Considering Dana's net worth is around 135 million dollars and the UFC is now a billion dollar company, I don't think Dana needs any more money and certainly not from Vince

arsenhole
01-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Although its prob not, does anybody else get the feeling that maybe Vince and Dana have made some sort of seceret deal and Brock really is going to be at mania but they want to keep it a secret. I mean she keeps denying it over and over it just seems odd to me.

she is a he dude

CobraNightviper
01-14-2011, 07:14 PM
who is she?
she is a he dude

sXeKid
01-14-2011, 07:17 PM
HAH! he owns a fighting company and has girly name jk he's a cool guy
But yeah I'd rather the match happen if it ever does with a healthy Taker maybe Summerslam :D start dreamin boys
p.s. Layla's booty is amazing

CobraNightviper
01-14-2011, 07:17 PM
I agree wwe was in Brock's past not to say he might go back when his ufc contract is up but right now I don't see Dana letting him do it

Robstar
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
HAH! he owns a fighting company and has girly name jk he's a cool guy
But yeah I'd rather the match happen if it ever does with a healthy Taker maybe Summerslam :D start dreamin boys
p.s. Layla's booty is amazing

I'd be careful about calling him girly, lol. He seriously offered to fight Tito Ortiz so I reckon he backs himself!

HeelTurn
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I'd be careful about calling him girly, lol. He seriously offered to fight Tito Ortiz so I reckon he backs himself!

Why the hell would he want to fight Ortiz?

sXeKid
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Why the hell would he want to fight Ortiz?

Because he could take him! lol
and Ortiz always backs out of major fights (Liddell)

HeelTurn
01-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Because he could take him! lol
and Ortiz always backs out of major fights (Liddell)

Didnt he appear in TNA a couple of years back

sXeKid
01-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Didnt he appear in TNA a couple of years back

I do believe you are correct but I could be wrong

Robstar
01-14-2011, 07:35 PM
They had some beef over something and Dana offered to fight him.

A couple of years ago famed UFC light-heavyweight Tito Ortiz (http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-fighter/Tito-Ortiz.html) had a boxing match with White written into his contract. The two agreed to face one another at a Las Vegas gym, but Ortiz failed to show. - Quote

sXeKid
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM
They had some beef over something and Dana offered to fight him.

A couple of years ago famed UFC light-heavyweight Tito Ortiz (http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-fighter/Tito-Ortiz.html) had a boxing match with White written into his contract. The two agreed to face one another at a Las Vegas gym, but Ortiz failed to show. - Quote

I watched the ultimate fighter that was suppose to end with the two coaches Liddell and Ortiz fighting but Ortiz backed out of that too because of some "injury" seems like no one likes the guy haha

Iron Ape
01-14-2011, 08:13 PM
He actually trained for that fight, 'cuz Tito didn't back out until the last minute. And Dana got kind of ripped, too.

brad9993
01-14-2011, 11:42 PM
I honest to God, thought Dana white was a chick due to the name. I dont really watch UFC and i always jsut assumed it was a she. I apoligise :P

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 11:48 PM
He actually trained for that fight, 'cuz Tito didn't back out until the last minute. And Dana got kind of ripped, too.

If Dana fights the way he talks, I wouldn't show up either which is not to say that's the reason Tito no showed.

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 04:08 AM
I'm sure Dana used to be a boxer but I may be wrong, either way, I know he definitely has a background in some form of physical combat.

To run a company that hire's trained fighter's, One would need to be able to handle One's self if things got ugly. I know that Vince has been roughed up by his employee's on a few occasions, but at six foot three and two hundred and fifty pounds of jacked up muscle, he must seem quite intimidating to some of his smaller employee's.... Thinking about it he must have bust a gut the first time he met Taz(z)!

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 02:08 PM
I'm sure Dana used to be a boxer but I may be wrong, either way, I know he definitely has a background in some form of physical combat.
Well, he used to teach a boxercise class.

http://www.mma-core.com/images/fans/full/10000363.jpg

So, um, there's that.

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 02:47 PM
Well, he used to teach a boxercise class.

http://www.mma-core.com/images/fans/full/10000363.jpg

So, um, there's that.

Lol, only Real Men can Boxercise and keep their manliness intact!

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Lol, only Real Men can Boxercise and keep their manliness intact!
Dana and that spectacular outfit need to have their likeness slapped on the front of one of these:

http://www.plateoftheday.com/food_blog/hungryman.gif

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Haha, nice find Ape.

From what I understand, amateur boxing is way harder and more competitive than generally thought of as

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Dana and that spectacular outfit need to have their likeness slapped on the front of one of these:

http://www.plateoftheday.com/food_blog/hungryman.gif

Wow. A whole pound of TV Dinner.... I can just picture the commercial!

"Fuck, this is Fucking Great! Just buy the Fucking food already!"

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 04:14 PM
Haha, nice find Ape.

From what I understand, amateur boxing is way harder and more competitive than generally thought of as
Oh, it's definitely no joke. And on the special building up to Dana vs Tito, you could tell that Dana knew what he was doing.

Robstar
01-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Dana's the man. You can just tell he walks it like he talks it - and that is rare these days

Iron Ape
01-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Wow. A whole pound of TV Dinner.... I can just picture the commercial!

"Fuck, this is Fucking Great! Just buy the Fucking food already!"

"There's enough Fucking food in this box to feed like half of Rampage's kids!"

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Dana's the man. You can just tell he walks it like he talks it - and that is rare these days

His mouth runs away with him sometimes, but it sure makes for some fine "behind the scenes" entertainment!

"There's enough Fucking food in this box to feed like half of Rampage's kids!"

I Lol'd, consider me sold!!!

nrb6304
01-15-2011, 04:43 PM
It's either not happening or the craziest work in the world. Dana runs a legitament business and is the owner
owner of one of the biggest combat sports companies. So why would Dana associate himself with something fake?
I do admit, he does bring it up too much, which leaves people wondering if he will do it. But he is truthful to his fans and whatnot from what I see.
If Brock does appear at Wrestlemania to face Undertaker I know I for one will mark the f*** out! :3

Right there in the bold right there!

Rich Cranium
01-19-2011, 01:24 PM
Right there in the bold right there!

When is everyone going to understand that Brock is contractually obligated to the UFC hence, he will not be at WM27?

Justin Shane (BAW)
02-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Everyone know's that the WWE is trying to set up it's own network, So the idea of Dana and Vince talking (of which has been reported) is not so hard to belive. The WWE has been playing with the idea of bringing "other" programing to this network, such as MMA and the UFC as it's head.