PDA

View Full Version : what does the tna ppv switch around be a good thing

mistertna
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
tna has announced that victory road will move to march and destination x will move to july, with the two reasons being they have a deal with bullz-eye.com as well as it is to promote the "road to lockdown", but heres why the move will be one of the best in a while. i always thought that tna should market victory road as the road to bound for glory and the begining of the BFG hype, but the names victory road and bound for glory seem to similar, so now victory road being moved to march and dropping the great american bash them just because its in july is in my eyes a good thing, but this is why its better for the x division. theres 2 months after genesis to hype lockdown, and it would be hard for tna to do an a x division ppv a month before one of the big 3, so now the logical move would be move it into the free slot when it comes to hype, july. bound for glory hade 3 months of ppv hype last year, and it didnt make a difference to buyrates or attendance, so having an all x division ppv in july wont effect anything, yes it is a month after the #2 ppv of tna but people will buy a ppv with high flying risk taking action because its want the fans have wanted for a long time, so have destination an all x ppv then hard justice and no surrender as bfg build up, i believe it will work and this gives me another reason to hope for an all x ppv and 2011 will be tna's rebuild and standout year.........maybe.

wallyman
01-14-2011, 06:30 PM
i think this is a good line up as they have the most ''boring ppvs first'' then are eventually building up go lockdown slamniversary and bfg...

CobraNightviper
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM
besides the ppv switch does this mean the matches will be better?