PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff you're quite wrong...

nrb6304
01-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Eric Bischoff updated his Facebook page regarding the X-Division story "By the way..don't know what hit starved loser started the "TNA Is Considering Eliminating the X Division" rumor, but its news to me! People need to realize that the Dirt Sites survive off web hits and they make sh*t up to get them."

Look at the bolded statement.

Now I'm no dumbass, and yes there are ALOT of BS "news reports" posted as fact, BUT, and I can only speak about EWN cuz it's the only site I go to for "dirt", but I'd say a pretty good percentage of what is said on the main page as RUMORS become FACTS.

I mean in 09 there were rumors that Hogan was gonna come to TNA. BOOM. Hogan is in TNA. Next thing we know we hear Hogan MIGHT be bringing Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair, Ken Anderson to TNA. HOLY SH*& Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair, and Ken Anderson are in TNA!!

Yup Eric that sounds like bullsh*t to me too.

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Old Eric is just trying to save face. It's clearly going to happen but they just don't want us to know that!

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 11:07 PM
We don't know if the X-Division will be killed or given a revival.

Bischoff isn't a good source in my view.

So only time will tell.

Anyrysm
01-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Call me crazy, but by making Robbie E of the Jersey Shore an X Division Champion, I believe they've already killed it

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Call me crazy, but by making Robbie E of the Jersey Shore an X Division Champion, I believe they've already killed it

Not crazy, the truth!

SevenCagedTigers
01-13-2011, 11:52 PM
We don't know if the X-Division will be killed or given a revival.

Bischoff isn't a good source in my view.

So only time will tell.

Might as well kill the X-division. The Television Title sufficiently fills the role of a midcard title, and the X-division title still has the stigma of being TNA's answer to being their equivalent of WWE's Cruiserweight title. TNA no longer has great X-division wrestlers. All the guys who were the mainstays of the X-Division have either moved up to the Heavyweight division or they have hovered around title contention. Joe, Styles, and even guys like MCMG, Beer Money and Douglas Williams couldn't go back to fighting in the X-division, because it would be a step back in their careers.

The X-division has been dead for years, its time to move on.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Might as well kill the X-division. The Television Title sufficiently fills the role of a midcard title, and the X-division title still has the stigma of being TNA's answer to being their equivalent of WWE's Cruiserweight title. TNA no longer has great X-division wrestlers. All the guys who were the mainstays of the X-Division have either moved up to the Heavyweight division or they have hovered around title contention. Joe, Styles, and even guys like MCMG, Beer Money and Douglas Williams couldn't go back to fighting in the X-division, because it would be a step back in their careers.

The X-division has been dead for years, its time to move on.

Thats where you are wrong.

Killing the X-Division would mean that TNA is following WWE.

Sinliner
01-14-2011, 12:24 AM

I think he means bring in some new guys to have some great fresh x division matches or just kill it because its not gonna mean anything soon, the talent like a.j and joe shouldnt be fighting for those titles anymore, some new guys should be adding to that titles prestige, at the end of the day the x division never meant anything the thing that mattered was always the (incredible) wrestlers who were holding it

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 12:27 AM
I think he means bring in some new guys to have some great fresh x division matches or just kill it because its not gonna mean anything soon, the talent like a.j and joe shouldnt be fighting for those titles anymore, some new guys should be adding to that titles prestige, at the end of the day the x division never meant anything the thing that mattered was always the (incredible) wrestlers who were holding it

Thats the thing. They aren't getting new guys....yet...

El_Dandy_LWO
01-14-2011, 12:28 AM

Robbie E is a Bad Ass sir...so is that Becky Bayless mmmhmm

Sinliner
01-14-2011, 12:48 AM

Its a damn shame they couldnt just leave it alone, i mean why did they have to mess up a good formula that was working fantastically like the x division, seriously keep russo, hogan and bischoff outta the x division, they can go mess up the world champ picture , thats always been my least fav part about tna anyway, i think midcard titles shouldnt ever really need silly storylines save that crap for the heavyweights cause lets face it people with real wrestling talent never needed boring storylines or crappy gimmicks to get over, they invented that stuff for big stupid meatheads who couldnt get over any other way, just look at a.j. he couldnt out talk a 3 year old but hes one of the biggest names in wrestling because he has bucket loads of talent

SevenCagedTigers
01-14-2011, 01:23 AM

By the looks of it, theyre reforming the Main Event Mafia. Nash is supposedly back in TNA, and he can't put on a good match to save his life. Steiner was wracked by pain his last time in TNA, so it pains me to watch him because I'm concerned for his health. And Sting said himself that he is concerned he can no longer put on matches of the quality he desires. So thats 3 big contracts to guys who can't compete in what was once a great wrestling company. Thats money that could have been going to some exciting unknowns. So yeah...

SevenCagedTigers
01-14-2011, 01:27 AM

TNA has BEEN following WWE. A square ring? Half their roster? TNA is nothing but a carbon copy of WWE rejects, WCW style of writing, and an ECW sized venue. TNA has done everything to try to be MORE like the WWE, so.... I don't think getting rid of an already dead division will do any more harm.

Kashdinero
01-14-2011, 01:31 AM
The X-Division has been on life support for quite some time now, even before Hogan & The Bisch came in, but it doesn't mean TNA should pull the plug just yet.
What I'd like to see is someone, independent of the current booking/management team, come in and completely reinvent the division. The company could give this person a budget and timeslots to operate within, sit back and watch how it's done.
The person I'm talking is a proven commodity, who is still a big fan of the sport, and has shown a flair for the job before, his name is..... Scott D'Amore

Tell em hawk!"
01-14-2011, 06:38 AM
Bischoff never really cared for Crusierweights in WCW and lets face it, that's all the X-Division is.

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 12:21 PM
By the looks of it, theyre reforming the Main Event Mafia. Nash is supposedly back in TNA, and he can't put on a good match to save his life. Steiner was wracked by pain his last time in TNA, so it pains me to watch him because I'm concerned for his health. And Sting said himself that he is concerned he can no longer put on matches of the quality he desires. So thats 3 big contracts to guys who can't compete in what was once a great wrestling company. Thats money that could have been going to some exciting unknowns. So yeah...

I do understand the big names but I agree that unknowns should get a shot and try for TNA. I hope these contracts aren't a long time. TNA needs fresh faces.

TNA has BEEN following WWE. A square ring? Half their roster? TNA is nothing but a carbon copy of WWE rejects, WCW style of writing, and an ECW sized venue. TNA has done everything to try to be MORE like the WWE, so.... I don't think getting rid of an already dead division will do any more harm.

Pretty much they have been a WWE copy and paste, that much I admit but the X-Division seperates WWE from TNA. TNA just needs to work on X-Divisions matches a bit more. Bring back the high flying stuff that we in awe in the first place.

If they do that then its ONE difference that TNA isn't going to be like WWE.

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 01:00 PM

Nash says otherwise via twitter:

Kevin Nash has denied that he will be part of the "THEY" storyline. Here is what he tweeted: "Not going back to tna. I'm retired. Wasn't it leaked from tna office that I signed a month ago and I wasn't?"

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Well.....if they couldn't get MEM members they can always get TNA originals to fill in the spots so that doesn't surprise me.

Bodom
01-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Well.....if they couldn't get MEM members they can always get TNA originals to fill in the spots so that doesn't surprise me.

Wait. You mean to tell me they could use their own talent instead of ex-WWE/WCW stars?

What a novel idea :rolleyes:

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
Wait. You mean to tell me they could use their own talent instead of ex-WWE/WCW stars?

What a novel idea :rolleyes:

I love your sarcasm.

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 04:59 PM
The X-Division has been on life support for quite some time now, even before Hogan & The Bisch came in, but it doesn't mean TNA should pull the plug just yet.
What I'd like to see is someone, independent of the current booking/management team, come in and completely reinvent the division. The company could give this person a budget and timeslots to operate within, sit back and watch how it's done.
The person I'm talking is a proven commodity, who is still a big fan of the sport, and has shown a flair for the job before, his name is..... Scott D'Amore

I approve.

Dixie just said this on Twitter about the X-Division rumor: "Not sure where you've heard the X Division is going away but it's not true at all. I'm working to beef it up with both familiar & new faces."

Its Dixie, so there must be some truth to what she is saying. And when she says "new faces", I don't want to see a WWE reject. I want to see talent from the indys.

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 05:07 PM
I approve.

Dixie just said this on Twitter about the X-Division rumor: "Not sure where you've heard the X Division is going away but it's not true at all. I'm working to beef it up with both familiar & new faces."

Its Dixie, so there must be some truth to what she is saying. And when she says "new faces", I don't want to see a WWE reject. I want to see talent from the indys.

I would like to see the new young dudes revive the X-Division and a few veterans to make the high flying division great.

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 05:16 PM
For vets, do you mean AJ and company?

SilverGhost
01-14-2011, 05:18 PM
For vets, do you mean AJ and company?

Sonjay Dutt, Elix Skipper, at least one member from MCMG and Gen Me.

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 05:35 PM

Sonjay Dutt, Elix Skipper, at least one member from MCMG and Gen Me.

If MCMG is breaking up..then it would be a great idea to have them in the X-Division permanently(until they reform a team again). Both members had a match with Robbie E, and Kaz in a fatal 4 way, to determine the #1 contender to the X-Division title. And Kaz won. They should have more matches like that.

Kashdinero
01-14-2011, 05:56 PM
World. X. Cup

Rich Cranium
01-14-2011, 06:03 PM
Yes, the X cup was very intriguing chap.

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 06:18 PM
1 more time. Thats all I ask.

Robstar
01-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Hasn't anyone heard the saying, only believe half of what you hear and none of what you read? For fuck sake, people are so hypersensitive about having to read stuff that is wrong, wow so you wasted a few hours of your life believing something that turned out to be bullshit? Build a bridge and get over it. Last I checked, if you practice a little patience you can end up finding out the truth! I'm tired of reading whingers compalining "Oh Ryan made me read something untrue, he's such a liar, he's copying this from elsewhere, it's already been reported and now my brain hurts because I don't have the capacity to mentally manage conflicting reports! Waaaaaaaa!" Harden the fuck up

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Hasn't anyone heard the saying, only believe half of what you hear and none of what you read? For fuck sake, people are so hypersensitive about having to read stuff that is wrong, wow so you wasted a few hours of your life believing something that turned out to be bullshit? Build a bridge and get over it. Last I checked, if you practice a little patience you can end up finding out the truth! I'm tired of reading whingers compalining "Oh Ryan made me read something untrue, he's such a liar, he's copying this from elsewhere, it's already been reported and now my brain hurts because I don't have the capacity to mentally manage conflicting reports! Waaaaaaaa!" Harden the fuck up

Rob did you get that phrase from Chopper? I love him here!

Robstar
01-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Rob did you get that phrase from Chopper? I love him here!

Lol, probably. It's become quite the catchphrase here in Australia. Have you read Chopper's books? Also, I heard they are in talks to do a sequel

Sinliner
01-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Lol, probably. It's become quite the catchphrase here in Australia. Have you read Chopper's books? Also, I heard they are in talks to do a sequel

Far out you guys talking bout chopper? i havent heard anything from him in like 5 years , get with the times guys lol

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 12:44 AM

Books? Chopper? Those 2 words don't work together with me lol. Nope I haven't heard of him writing books. He used to be alot funnier in the Rohnny Johns Half Hour Show than he is now guest starring on NZ's comedy shows. Have you ever been to one of his live shows?

Far out you guys talking bout chopper? i havent heard anything from him in like 5 years , get with the times guys lol

Thats because your in America, Australia, or somewhere else. I saw him every week on TV because he was in my country. He guest stars in several comedy shows here. But hes become a regular on some too.

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:15 AM
Books? Chopper? Those 2 words don't work together with me lol. Nope I haven't heard of him writing books. He used to be alot funnier in the Rohnny Johns Half Hour Show than he is now guest starring on NZ's comedy shows. Have you ever been to one of his live shows?

Thats because your in America, Australia, or somewhere else. I saw him every week on TV because he was in my country. He guest stars in several comedy shows here. But hes become a regular on some too.

Dude, that's not Chopper, that's Ronnie Johns doing Chopper. And I have heard Chopper doesn't like it!

I saw Chopper the other day, he's a regular on a new show, Tough Nuts:Australia's Hardest Criminals. Look out for it, it's good. On the CI channel

Kashdinero
01-15-2011, 03:33 AM
Dude, that's not Chopper, that's Ronnie Johns doing Chopper. And I have heard Chopper doesn't like it!

I saw Chopper the other day, he's a regular on a new show, Tough Nuts:Australia's Hardest Criminals. Look out for it, it's good. On the CI channel

Mate, Choper is a fucking legend!!!

Continue to refer to him in as many of your posts as possible!!

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:43 AM
Chopper -
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2009/08/13/1225761/159085-the-infamous-mark-039-chopper-039-read.jpg

NOT Chopper -
http://blogs.theage.com.au/schembri/chopper3.jpg

Chopper -
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7_91IQIF4-c/SSCqehGQACI/AAAAAAAAA5Q/5JMFpnICvG0/s400/markchopperread_narrowweb__300x357,0.jpg

NOT Chopper -
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/imbecile-chopper-read-demotivational-poster-1233024782.jpg

Lol, just found that one, couldn't resist

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 03:46 AM

Awwww shit now I find out! Well they are both funny haha. CI is Crime Investigation in Australia?

Robstar
01-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Awwww shit now I find out! Well they are both funny haha. CI is Crime Investigation in Australia?

That's pretty funny though! Yeah Crime & Investigation channel on Foxtel - you get it there I will assume.

Sinliner
01-15-2011, 05:59 AM
Chopper -
http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2009/08/13/1225761/159085-the-infamous-mark-039-chopper-039-read.jpg

NOT Chopper -
http://blogs.theage.com.au/schembri/chopper3.jpg

Chopper -
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7_91IQIF4-c/SSCqehGQACI/AAAAAAAAA5Q/5JMFpnICvG0/s400/markchopperread_narrowweb__300x357,0.jpg

NOT Chopper -
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0901/imbecile-chopper-read-demotivational-poster-1233024782.jpg

Lol, just found that one, couldn't resist

Loved eric bana as chopper!

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 08:23 AM
That's pretty funny though! Yeah Crime & Investigation channel on Foxtel - you get it there I will assume.

Yeah we do. I'll keep an eye out for Chopper.

SilverGhost
01-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Damn....a tatted guy with guns throwing up an "X".

My first thought(don't blame me! I am from LA!) he looks like a gang member.

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Damn....a tatted guy with guns throwing up an "X".

My first thought(don't blame me! I am from LA!) he looks like a gang member.

That top pic was from the mid-70's. He was a toecutter, so he worked solo pretty much. Lol, he got caught a lot though. If you haven't seen the movie, check it out - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221073/ The guy really did cut off his ears to get moved in jail!

Robstar
01-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I should mention he has given up crime and now does do spoken word tours and has written several books - some stories true, some patently untrue and some he's taken from other crims and applied to himself. But as the man himself says, 'never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn(story)';)

Rich Cranium
01-15-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah we do. I'll keep an eye out for Chopper.

Didn't he make some rap music?

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 04:53 PM
Didn't he make some rap music?

If he has, I haven't seen it. I've only seen him guest star on the comedy shows here. I think Rob would have the answer.

Robstar
01-15-2011, 05:43 PM
I have never seen him rapping and it's not like Chopper to ever do that. Not to say it never happened but I'm 99.8% sure he never would. You sure you're not mistaken with this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Band because I think you might be!

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 05:56 PM
I have never seen him rapping and it's not like Chopper to ever do that. Not to say it never happened but I'm 99.8% sure he never would. You sure you're not mistaken with this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Band because I think you might be!

Chopper the rapper :P

Robstar
01-15-2011, 05:57 PM
NOT Chopper -
http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/images/der/L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaH RtbC9kZXJpdnMvM2U3YWM0MmU5ZDNjODUxY2IwMmE3ZTY3MzAy YWE1ZTItZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3Nz cuanBn.jpg

The REAL Chopper Read -
http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2009/08/13/677315/read2-420x0.jpg
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs228.ash2/50356_5885597503_9316_n.jpg
Eric Bana as Chopper -
http://paracinema.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Chopper.jpg

The Brown One
01-15-2011, 06:27 PM
NOT Chopper -
http://www.shoutmouth.com/index.php/images/der/L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaH RtbC9kZXJpdnMvM2U3YWM0MmU5ZDNjODUxY2IwMmE3ZTY3MzAy YWE1ZTItZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3Nz cuanBn.jpg

The REAL Chopper Read -
http://images.brisbanetimes.com.au/2009/08/13/677315/read2-420x0.jpg
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs228.ash2/50356_5885597503_9316_n.jpg
Eric Bana as Chopper -
http://paracinema.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Chopper.jpg

Is that an AK in Chopper's hands? Those pictures were of Chopper before now. Now hes gained a bit of weight ;P

Robstar
01-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Yeah he has! Hey I have started a chopper thread in the tea spot