PDA

View Full Version : Val Venis Hits the Nail on the Head?

Los Conquistador
01-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Recently Val Venis video blogged on Matt Hardy and co
Despite not having his thoughts so well put together
his opinions on the guys was spot on, personally

but where does everyone else stand on this

Matt and Co. talented wrestlers that are re-inventing sports-entertainment with self acquired alternative training

or

Talentless backyard wrestling nobodies that took a shortcut to WWE based on a lame gimmick ten years ago thats long dead who complain about not getting the respect they never deserved to begin with

video posted below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5iR_3WnwI

Thoughts?
(BTW, all opinions welcome)

Bodom
01-13-2011, 05:21 PM
It's comforting hearing someone in the business calling the Omega group a bunch of idiots.

But I don't think calling out Moore was fair. He's at least the only one of the group who's not completely fucking retarded.

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 05:23 PM
-claps hands in approval-

Necroyeti
01-13-2011, 05:36 PM
Eagerly awaiting Matt's inevitable rebuttal video.... because I'm in need of some comedy.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 05:39 PM
It's comforting hearing someone in the business calling the Omega group a bunch of idiots.

But I don't think calling out Moore was fair. He's at least the only one of the group who's not completely fucking retarded.

That has really taken me by surprise, with all the make up..the crazy hair etc. But its the don't judge a book by its cover story I suppose. Moore hasn't bitched about his position in any company, has he?

Bodom
01-13-2011, 05:43 PM
That has really taken me by surprise, with all the make up..the crazy hair etc. But its the don't judge a book by its cover story I suppose. Moore hasn't bitched about his position in any company, has he?

He's pretty much been the quiet one. And by quiet I mean by not making ridiculous videos and bitching/moaning on Twitter.

He might say something stupid every now and then, but he's shown more sense than the other fucktards.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 05:57 PM
He's pretty much been the quiet one. And by quiet I mean by not making ridiculous videos and bitching/moaning on Twitter.

He might say something stupid every now and then, but he's shown more sense than the other fucktards.

Yeah. If youv'e got nothing nice to say don't say anything at all lol. Its a case like that again. I found Matt and Jeff more entertaining wrestlers, but Moore has always had the most sense.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 06:51 PM
Despite blindly shooting on Moore because he didn't do anything but support the Hardy's, Val has major points.

Iron Ape
01-13-2011, 07:04 PM
I'm not really sure Val is much better. Most of his Twitter activities (http://twitter.com/ValVenisENT) consist of him making homophobic insults and taking shots at peoples' moms.

I think most of these guys would be better off just staying away from the internet.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 07:13 PM
I'm not really sure Val is much better. Most of his Twitter activities (http://twitter.com/ValVenisENT) consist of him making homophobic insults and taking shots at peoples' moms.

I think most of these guys would be better off just staying away from the internet.

I think that is a good call.

Shane and Val had a little Twitter war.(Front page)

Iron Ape
01-13-2011, 07:26 PM
I think that is a good call.

Shane and Val had a little Twitter war.(Front page)
Yeah, Val implies that Helms is a cocksucker, and to retaliate Helms starts talking about Val being uncircumcised. Way to show everyone that you're not into dick, Helms!

Mental midgets, the both of them.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah, Val implies that Helms is a cocksucker, and to retaliate Helms starts talking about Val being uncircumcised. Way to show everyone that you're not into dick, Helms!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nP2JGxTa1tI/SoTS_LwVw7I/AAAAAAAAAVg/hLrm359mo0s/S1600-R/RoflWaffleHouse+-+2+copy.jpg

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 08:56 PM

OMG that was halarious!

On a side note: I'm watching some show called Warehouse 13. What the hell is Cody Rhodes doing on it??!!

Bodom
01-13-2011, 09:03 PM
OMG that was halarious!

On a side note: I'm watching some show called Warehouse 13. What the hell is Cody Rhodes doing on it??!!

He was a making a guest appearance :rolleyes:

I remember them hyping the hell about it last year.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 09:11 PM
He was a making a guest appearance :rolleyes:

I remember them hyping the hell about it last year.

I don't recall that for some reason. Well he looks dashing in it. Pun intended.