View Full Version : TNA iMPACT 1/13 *spoilers*

CGBigMan
01-13-2011, 12:11 PM
So according to the spoilers
Scott Steiner comes back and helps out Little Red/Crimson and Kurt Angle
What do you make of this?

HeelTurn
01-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Maybe the new "They" is a version of the Main Event Mafia or a mix of them and TNA originals.

eboy
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
first off with the whole crimson thing would it be so hard for tna to allow amazing red into this angle as well

personally i see steiners return could mean a turning point for tna however i hope hes just the leaderand doesn't have too much in ring time

just a thought maybe they are the main event mafia just hopefully without nash and Matt Morgan & mr andersonb instead

Rassling_Fan
01-13-2011, 01:27 PM
first off with the whole crimson thing would it be so hard for tna to allow amazing red into this angle as well

It's pretty sad to me that Crimson is being pushed as Amazing Red's brother, yet Red is still low on the food chain.

And I hope to bob Steiner doesn't wrestle.

North Vegas Benny
01-13-2011, 02:10 PM
I would rather watch Steiner wrestle then to listen to him talk. imo worst wrestler ever on the mic !!!!

MattElder
01-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Just wondering why put spoiler in the headline when the tittle of the thread is Steiner is back? b it pointless!!! Rant over

I dont ow why bu id really like to see Anderson and Steiner work together...cant explain it i just think great things would happen

Stump
01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Just wondering why put spoiler in the headline when the tittle of the thread is Steiner is back? b it pointless!!! Rant over
I dont ow why bu id really like to see Anderson and Steiner work together...cant explain it i just think great things would happen

I am really not sure that Steiner has any "great things" left. However, perhaps the alliance between A.J. and Angle could be reapplied. Perhaps Angle and Steiner heading up a new MEM with A. J., Anderson, and some others. Would be a decnet answer to who this new "they" is.

CGBigMan
01-13-2011, 03:16 PM
Note To Self
Dont get confused when someone changes the name of your thread

Bodom
01-13-2011, 03:20 PM
Note To Self
Dont get confused when someone changes the name of your thread

Sorry about that. :o

People lately are getting reall touchy over the spoiler being revealed in the name of the thread. So hopefully spoilers being labeled this way will stop that.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 03:22 PM
I would rather watch Steiner wrestle then to listen to him talk. imo worst wrestler ever on the mic !!!!

He can talk its just.....well....he is Scott Steiner xD

Off character he makes a whole lot of sense.

Bodom
01-13-2011, 03:25 PM
screw immortal and everything else in TNA, just let Scott Steiner cut a two hour promo/shoot

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 03:29 PM
screw immortal and everything else in TNA, just let Scott Steiner cut a two hour promo/shoot

Oh Steiner can shoot xD

I wanna see him shoot on Flair again xD

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Will he have Petey Williams with him?

Bodom
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
I can guarantee that he's bringing his freaks and his peeks

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Will he have Petey Williams with him?

Doubt it. Petey is a personal trainer now.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 04:00 PM
Front page

Believe it if you want to.

TNA is thinking to bring back the Main Event Mafia to battle against Immortal.

Bodom
01-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Front page

http://cw2designs.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/face-palm/facepalm013.jpg

HeelTurn
01-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Front page

I believe I already suggested that in this thread, go me lol But seriously a new version of the MEM may be good, as long as i puts a stop to all these groups in TNA.

Bodom
01-13-2011, 04:10 PM
I believe I already suggested that in this thread, go me lol But seriously a new version of the MEM may be good, as long as i puts a stop to all these groups in TNA.

It's a never ending cycle in TNA.

Heel group forms. Dominates. Face group forms. Trys to stop heel group. Face group fails. Heel group goes away. Wait 6 months. Restart

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 04:11 PM

Oh.....well.....

TNA is just....running out of ideas xD

sysop
01-13-2011, 04:19 PM
So no Petey Pump, but Grandpa Pump is back? I just don't get it. It's like somebody said hey, we have too much wrestling and need more bad acting and promo time for our older performers. Then somebody else said we don't have enough old performers to sufficiently take half the show every week without putting them in the ring. Then Russo says let's re-invent the MEM because they were so awesome at hogging the camera before. Then everyone clapped loudly and lunch was served.

I can only guess they'll put back in that long ramp to the ring to make entry and exit easier for the senior level talent. I'd also guess Steiner will get a big push while Joe has to carry his bags because they're not going to do anything else with Joe.

Steiner can't talk, walk, or wrestle. In 1986-1996, steiner could go. In 2006, he should have gone. In 2011, he's back!

1. Bring back Steiner
2. ???
3. PROFIT!

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 06:05 PM
It's a never ending cycle in TNA.

Heel group forms. Dominates. Face group forms. Trys to stop heel group. Face group fails. Heel group goes away. Wait 6 months. Restart

That is a cry for help on the creative team's part....

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 06:06 PM
Resolution, follow WWE's lead and fire/hire new writers!

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 06:07 PM
Or fire Vince Russo.

CGBigMan
01-13-2011, 06:44 PM
Lets think ho has been brought in recently

RVD
Both Hardys
Flair
Orlando Jordan
Dinero
Anderson
and
Little red

1 guy who hasnt been in WWE
it saddens me
obv Anderson and peeps like him help the company but theres so many that shouldnt have came in just cuz Hogan/Bischoff did

Bodom
01-13-2011, 07:00 PM
theres so many that shouldnt have came in just cuz Hogan/Bischoff did

*coughNASTYBOYScough*

HeelTurn
01-13-2011, 07:02 PM
*coughNASTYBOYScough*

Bubba the Love Sponge!!!!!!!! Waste of space resulted in Kong being fired, didnt deserve a place in the company.

Bodom
01-13-2011, 07:04 PM
Bubba the Love Sponge!!!!!!!! Waste of space resulted in Kong being fired, didnt deserve a place in the company.

Bubba the Love Sponge is a waste of oxygen.

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 07:07 PM

I don't blame Kong. I would have hit Bubba square in the face too.

HeelTurn
01-13-2011, 07:09 PM

Im surprised she was the only 1 to do it, the guy deserved a bigger beating.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 09:00 PM

The asshole had it coming, I must say.

Lets think ho has been brought in recently

RVD
Both Hardys
Flair
Orlando Jordan
Dinero
Anderson
and
Little red

1 guy who hasnt been in WWE
it saddens me
obv Anderson and peeps like him help the company but theres so many that shouldnt have came in just cuz Hogan/Bischoff did

If I may add: Scott Hall, Sean Waltman.