PDA

View Full Version : Are all of you getting invites to other wrestling sites?

Iron Ape
01-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Just curious.

Rich Cranium
01-12-2011, 06:53 PM
No 10 Characters

The Brown One
01-12-2011, 07:12 PM
You too huh Iron Ape?
I just got a message now from some new guy. I'm sure hes advertising and trying to recruit people for another wrestling forum.

Iron Ape
01-12-2011, 08:44 PM
You too huh Iron Ape?
I just got a message now from some new guy. I'm sure hes advertising and trying to recruit people for another wrestling forum.
Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. I was just wondering how many of you got them.

Bodom
01-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Early on someone kept trying to recruit me, but none recently.

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 05:42 AM
I never got asked! No fair! }: (

This guy/chick/both needs to be named and shamed, so we may all hurl insults and abuse at him/her/???, maybe even a certain trio of hammer wielding Mod's could also -coughipbanthebastardcough- um, have a word with them ; )

thejman93
01-13-2011, 11:52 AM
I never got asked! No fair! }: (

This guy/chick/both needs to be named and shamed, so we may all hurl insults and abuse at him/her/???, maybe even a certain trio of hammer wielding Mod's could also -coughipbanthebastardcough- um, have a word with them ; )

Lets go all Nexus on his ass. I was never recruited but I still think the mods should open up a can on him/her.

SaberToothTigerz
01-13-2011, 01:34 PM
yes someone asked me
saying that i was a very bright guy with good ideas and so on and that i would be usefull on his own forum
i actually looked at that place and it was still pretty empty
i thought about it and said no way
oh yea that very same person has my msn and said something about bodom
on how he is one of the first to go off topic on any matter.

thejman93
02-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Semi Breaking News on this topic:

I just got this message in my inbox from a user named AMP

Check It Out
New Active Wrestling Forum, come join and discuss with fellow fans at the link below.

http://www.thewrestleclub.com

Mongo
02-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Just got the above message sent to me...