PDA

View Full Version : I've been watching WrestleMania 22 and want to know what you think.

SDR
01-12-2011, 03:27 PM
First of all, is CM Punk one of John Cena's mobsters? see 1:30-1:40 of this video and if that is him, when did he debut in WWE? This was a period that l wasn't watching wrestling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N_zDkmk5hY

But this next video is what l think is wrong with WWE and if Linda ever tries to run for office again someone should post this on her social network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idqa0Lv_k10

Wrestling doesn't need to be PG, Vince needs to pass the torch... Shawn Michaels was right five years ago. I'm not sure if Shane would return, but Triple H knows the business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByXgMW2MNuY&feature=autoplay&list=PLEBFC95213FD805B1&index=30&playnext=2

There is a lot of talent in WWE right now, it is the creative direction that needs to be improved, these performers need to have an opportunity to showcase their talents. NXT is a perfect example, there needs to be more focus on how well the FCW rookies wrestle.

Kashdinero
01-12-2011, 04:25 PM
It was CM Punk. This was during the period that Punk spent in developmental, after certain high ranking officials and wrestlers claimed he never knew how to work.

The Brown One
01-12-2011, 05:26 PM
It was CM Punk. This was during the period that Punk spent in developmental, after certain high ranking officials and wrestlers claimed he never knew how to work.

How quickly that changed.

Punk debuted on ECW in 2006, presumably because the WWE crowd wouldn't know who he was(he was a great worker in the indys), and like KD said, they thought he couldn't perform up to their WWE expectations.

thejman93
01-12-2011, 07:19 PM
It would be very cool if they could somehow work Punk being one of Cena's mobsters into their current angle

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 12:57 AM

Punk debuted on ECW in 2006, presumably because the WWE crowd wouldn't know who he was(he was a great worker in the indys), and like KD said, they thought he couldn't perform up to their WWE expectations.

It was great to hear the WWE universe chanting Punks name at the Survivor Series 06 (I think) in between the "DX Sux" chants!
Especially great considering that it was supposedly HBK & HHH who recommended he be shipped off to Ohio in the first place!

Necroyeti
01-13-2011, 11:13 AM

Punk's debut in ECW was a thing of beauty.
ECW mutants: "OVERRATED *clap clap clapclap* OVERRA-
*shining wizard in the corner followed by a bulldog*
Crowd pops like crazy

Bodom
01-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Crowd pops like crazy

They chanted "OVERRATED" to Punk?!

SilverGhost
01-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Lol I have the DVD of WM 22 xD

Pirated of course :P

It was an ok Wrestlemania. I hated the Tombstone botch on Mark Henry.

Necroyeti
01-13-2011, 03:21 PM
They chanted "OVERRATED" to Punk?!
It's the ECW mutants we're talking about here. The proto-Impact Zoners. The kind of assholes who think that great wrestling consists of blading and doing tons of flippy shit.

My guess is, they were trying to look like cool edgy smarks for the television cameras to impress the other aspies watching at home.

edit: I MAD for some strange reason

Bodom
01-13-2011, 03:23 PM
It's the ECW mutants we're talking about here. The proto-Impact Zoners. The kind of assholes who think that great wrestling consists of blading and doing tons of flippy shit.

My guess is, they were trying to look like cool edgy smarks for the television cameras to impress the other aspies watching at home.

Sigh.........

And to think all these years I thought they always liked Punk.

Necroyeti
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Punk's debut episode of WWECW was at the Hammerstein Ballroom, one of the very few times they held shows there. That place sure seems to draw a really obnoxious crowd.

To be fair though, he was mega-over after that.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 04:45 PM
It was great to hear the WWE universe chanting Punks name at the Survivor Series 06 (I think) in between the "DX Sux" chants!
Especially great considering that it was supposedly HBK & HHH who recommended he be shipped off to Ohio in the first place!

Who chanted DX sucks? And why? I thought the crowds always ate up whatever they shat.

Crowd pops like crazy

Ah damn ECW crowds. ECW extremists could wrestle..but the fans only came to see blood.

Rich Cranium
01-13-2011, 05:18 PM
Who chanted DX sucks? And why? I thought the crowds always ate up whatever they shat.

What is a 'shat'?

Bodom
01-13-2011, 05:23 PM
What is a 'shat'?

The fecal matter of William Shatner

Necroyeti
01-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Dirty Shatner.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 05:51 PM
What is a 'shat'?

It means the same thing as "pooped".