PDA

View Full Version : New they!!!

wallyman
01-11-2011, 03:09 PM
so baby brother red said ''THEY WILL COME FOR IMMORTAL'' this caught my attention...any ideas

68wPayne
01-11-2011, 03:14 PM
in the fine tradition of signing ex wwe guys i vote for The Reds, MCMG, Douglas Williams, Jay Lethal, RVD, and bringing out a surprise Carlito

SaberToothTigerz
01-11-2011, 03:29 PM
in the fine tradition of signing ex wwe guys i vote for The Reds, MCMG, Douglas Williams, Jay Lethal, RVD, and bringing out a surprise Carlito

carlito was not bad at all
maybe that would make me start watching impact again

HeelTurn
01-11-2011, 03:42 PM
Just bring in the Worlds Greatest Tag Team already, book them against Beer Money and theres a match.

K-Jammin
01-11-2011, 03:43 PM
now im usually against tna signing wwe's washed up "stars" but i would make an exception for carlito, that would be cool

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Its not a new "They"

Its http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film2/DVDReviews43/them/title%20them.jpg and will be Anti-Immortal.

CobraNightviper
01-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I just hope the new they is better than the they tna has now.

Rassling_Fan
01-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Are you sure it's a new "They" or simply Amazing Red and his "Bro"?

wallyman
01-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Are you sure it's a new "They" or simply Amazing Red and his "Bro"?

i never said it was them...i just mentioned the fact that baby brother said that...and i have no idea of who they can b....maybe hernandez from mexico but idk,.....2 soon and not enought clues to say anything solid

CGBigMan
01-11-2011, 05:44 PM
when did he say this?

wallyman
01-11-2011, 06:05 PM
when did he say this?

its on this weeks spoilers ;0

TNA 'The very best'
01-11-2011, 06:31 PM
now im usually against tna signing wwe's washed up "stars" but i would make an exception for carlito, that would be cool

I wouldnt exactly say Carlito was wash up.

cjleary
01-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Just bring in the Worlds Greatest Tag Team already, book them against Beer Money and theres a match.

there with ROH now.

HeelTurn
01-11-2011, 06:33 PM
there with ROH now.

May have to start watching ROH then.

TNA 'The very best'
01-11-2011, 06:35 PM
May have to start watching ROH then.

ROH needs to be shown in the UK, i miss the wrestling channel

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:39 PM
I think it was a spoiler..for this weeks TNA Impact.
I'll be happy if Lil' Red gets Carlito or someone else really good. I don't want to see current TNA originals and wrestlers join together to take down Immortal, since it would be like EV 2.0 vs Immortal all over again. But I'm happy that TNA is finally going to get a proper team together to take down Immortal. So then we won't have to put up with their boring 90's shit ever again.

HeelTurn
01-11-2011, 06:40 PM
ROH needs to be shown in the UK, i miss the wrestling channel

I used to watch TWC back in college, was awesome with the original TNA before it had changed to the six sided ring.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 06:57 PM
*fingers crossed* for Abyss, Jarrett, Hardys, Hogan, Bischoff, Rob Terry

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:59 PM
*fingers crossed* for Abyss, Jarrett, Hardys, Hogan, Bischoff, Rob Terry

For them to go you mean?

Bodom
01-11-2011, 07:14 PM
For them to go you mean?

No for them to be the new They to go against Immortal who were They when people said They were coming

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 08:55 PM
No for them to be the new They to go against Immortal who were They when people said They were coming

That doesn't make a shit of sense. But then again I smell a Russo Swerve.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 08:58 PM
That doesn't make a shit of sense. But then again I smell a Russo Swerve.

Ofcourse it doesn't, but neither does most of the shit they do :rolleyes:

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Ofcourse it doesn't, but neither does most of the shit they do :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the new "They" you said..they are pretty much the entire Immortal members hah. Who would they turn against? Hogan?

Bodom
01-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Yeah, but the new "They" you said..they are pretty much the entire Immortal members hah. Who would they turn against? Hogan?

Im gonna guess Gunner and Murphey or whatever their names are.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Im gonna guess Gunner and Murphey or whatever their names are.

They seem to be JJ's slaves at the moment. And they aeren't taken seriously.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 09:12 PM
They seem to be JJ's slaves at the moment. And they aeren't taken seriously.

And now they'll be Instant Stars!!

nrb6304
01-11-2011, 09:38 PM
And now they'll be Instant Stars!!

GENIOUS!!! *in high soprano voice* lmao

Again as the guy who normally defends TNA, when I read this on the main board I said (out loud I might add) "Great not this shit again"

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 09:40 PM

Again as the guy who normally defends TNA, when I read this on the main board I said (out loud I might add) "Great not this shit again"

Yeah TNA seems to love doing big stables..that are annoying.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 09:44 PM

Hahahaha.

That made my night.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Side note: Congrats Bodom! 6000th post dude :D

Bodom
01-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Side note: Congrats Bodom! 6000th post dude :D

Sigh...........

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Sigh...........

Its ok Bodom. Why is our opinions even numbered!?!??!?

This is nothing. Other wrestling forums some dudes have 23k.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Its ok Bodom. Why is our opinions even numbered!?!??!?

This is nothing. Other wrestling forums some dudes have 23k.

You realize that's going to me in a few months.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
You realize that's going to me in a few months.

As I said don't worry about it xD

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 11:06 PM
23k? Never seen that many before. Good luck Bodom in reaching that number.

RevolutionIcon
01-11-2011, 11:54 PM
We just congratulated you on 5000! I don't see 1000 extra posts from you. You got an invisible "Bodom Forum"?

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:56 PM
I don't know where they came from! I blinked and it shot up to 6,000!!

The Brown One
01-12-2011, 02:39 AM
I don't know where they came from! I blinked and it shot up to 6,000!!

Did you really join in August?

Bodom
01-12-2011, 02:40 AM
Did you really join in August?

I think I did.

I think I signed up within the first few days that message board opened up.

TNA 'The very best'
01-12-2011, 03:32 AM
I used to watch TWC back in college, was awesome with the original TNA before it had changed to the six sided ring.

TWC got me in to TNA i never herd of it before, good times, not like now- bad times.

The Brown One
01-12-2011, 03:41 AM
I think I did.

I think I signed up within the first few days that message board opened up.

And made a moderator straight away?

Sinliner
01-12-2011, 08:13 AM
I dont know who "they" are..........but "they" are probs gonna suck!

Bodom
01-12-2011, 09:02 AM
And made a moderator straight away?

There weren't any mods at first. A few weeks into this board existence, the admin(Frank) asked me, SG, and Rob, if we would like to be Moderators.

Sinliner
01-12-2011, 09:08 AM
There weren't any mods at first. A few weeks into this board existence, the admin(Frank) asked me, SG, and Rob, if we would like to be Moderators.

Frank asked me something too! but it was really gross and i said "no way dude, i dont even think it will fit!" and he was like ......."kay"

Tommy Thunder
01-12-2011, 09:11 AM
carlito was not bad at all
maybe that would make me start watching impact again

Are you seriously saying that getting Carlito in is all it would take for you to watch Impact again? Oh dear lord...

Bodom
01-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Are you seriously saying that getting Carlito in is all it would take for you to watch Impact again? Oh dear lord...

That's not cool.

*takes a bite of apple*

RevolutionIcon
01-12-2011, 09:37 AM
That's not cool.

*takes a bite of apple*

*Moves out of way.* But not before... *CINNAMON IN THE FACE!!!*

CGBigMan
01-12-2011, 10:59 AM
On the other spoiler it mention Janice in Abyys' back
and AJ being laid out
wow

RevolutionIcon
01-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Can we seriously though not post spoilers in the title of the thread? This is a week and a half away, why does someone have to ruin it for everyone just to feel special? It really pisses me off, now I basically have to wait three weeks to feel surprised or anything because this guy had to feel special being the first guy to post it. If it wasn't in the title and the title said spoiler I wouldn't have clicked.

Selfish fucking bastard. I hope some woman get inpregnated by you and some doctor tells you that theres going to be 5 girls and 3 boys and that the woman won't live through it, and that the adoption centres are full so your life is fucked and you know it well ahead of time. Fucking prick.

I hope your cock bleeds too.

Sinliner
01-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Can we seriously though not post spoilers in the title of the thread? This is a week and a half away, why does someone have to ruin it for everyone just to feel special? It really pisses me off, now I basically have to wait three weeks to feel surprised or anything because this guy had to feel special being the first guy to post it. If it wasn't in the title and the title said spoiler I wouldn't have clicked.

Selfish fucking bastard. I hope some woman get inpregnated by you and some doctor tells you that theres going to be 5 girls and 3 boys and that the woman won't live through it, and that the adoption centres are full so your life is fucked and you know it well ahead of time. Fucking prick.

I hope your cock bleeds too.

O.o someone takes wrestling way too seriously, if you dont like spoilers that much then, you might have to keep of the spoiler websites?

Rich Cranium
01-12-2011, 10:48 PM
This has got to be a flame war record just for the amount as of late!

The Brown One
01-12-2011, 10:48 PM
O.o someone takes wrestling way too seriously, if you dont like spoilers that much then, you might have to keep of the spoiler websites?

This shouldn't a spoiler website. It has news, and is big on forums. It has news that are spoilers, that have **SPOILERS** before the title of the news article. If you don't want wrestling shows to be spoiled for you, then you shouldn't click on them. But several people go around posting spoilers in currently existing and active threads anyway! Half the time the spoilers don't even have anything to do with the current topic.

Sinliner
01-13-2011, 02:42 AM
This shouldn't a spoiler website. It has news, and is big on forums. It has news that are spoilers, that have **SPOILERS** before the title of the news article. If you don't want wrestling shows to be spoiled for you, then you shouldn't click on them. But several people go around posting spoilers in currently existing and active threads anyway! Half the time the spoilers don't even have anything to do with the current topic.

mate you have to be pretty thick to go on to the internet and not expect to have things spoiled for you especially a wrestling website, even if he's pissed there is no reason to take it that seriously when its his own damn fault to begin with

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 03:24 AM
mate you have to be pretty thick to go on to the internet and not expect to have things spoiled for you especially a wrestling website, even if he's pissed there is no reason to take it that seriously when its his own damn fault to begin with

Dude. Currently existing threads that don't have spoilers shouldn't have people posting them in the first place. Its not right.

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 03:29 AM
Dude. Currently existing threads that don't have spoilers shouldn't have people posting them in the first place. Its not right.

Chill out dude! Leave the arguing, about what goes where, to the Mod's.... Unless your hoping Frank is reading and decides there needs to be a fourth ; )

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 03:51 AM
Chill out dude! Leave the arguing, about what goes where, to the Mod's.... Unless your hoping Frank is reading and decides there needs to be a fourth ; )

I doubt there needs to be a fourth :P 3 seems enough right now.
And I was just making a point. I also told them where to post spoilers. I think the mods would have corrected the situation if they were here now too.

Sinliner
01-13-2011, 03:52 AM

he's right tho, its annoying that peeps post spoilers online but at the end of the day its your own fault if you stumble upon them and all you can do is resolve to not post any yourself, i just dont see how insulting people is ever going to help the situation

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 04:16 AM
I know Brown1's right, I just think it's happened so much around here, with no real concequence, that you'll end up driving yourself mad worrying about it.

~offers chill pill's to those in need~

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 04:38 AM
I know Brown1's right, I just think it's happened so much around here, with no real concequence, that you'll end up driving yourself mad worrying about it.

~offers chill pill's to those in need~

I'll take that chill pill and not bitch about spoilers for the night lol. Too much stuff to worry about in real life to get pissed at spoilers right now.

he's right tho, its annoying that peeps post spoilers online but at the end of the day its your own fault if you stumble upon them and all you can do is resolve to not post any yourself, i just dont see how insulting people is ever going to help the situation

I try to help those people, by telling them where to post spoilers. I don't drop the F bomb, or swear at them like some others have.

Sinliner
01-13-2011, 04:45 AM
I'll take that chill pill and not bitch about spoilers for the night lol. Too much stuff to worry about in real life to get pissed at spoilers right now.

I try to help those people, by telling them where to post spoilers. I don't drop the F bomb, or swear at them like some others have.

fair nuff.......

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 04:47 AM
What was the topic of this thread again?.....

~scrolls up "oh yeah"~

No wonder I forgot.

The Brown One
01-13-2011, 04:52 AM
On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!

Kashdinero
01-13-2011, 04:59 AM
On EWN the thread goes off topic really quickly, but when its on topic, we have a hell of a great discussion!

Damn right we do!

There are many on here who's opinion I respect.

Sinliner
01-13-2011, 06:25 AM

yeah its so cool that i can talk wrestling with fans from all over the world, alot of people on here have some great points and arguments. it makes wrestling more fun for me

body slam
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
back to the origional post they - MEM

RevolutionIcon
01-14-2011, 02:59 AM

This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.

The Brown One
01-14-2011, 03:59 AM
This isn't a spoiler website dumbass.

Yes it contains spoilers, but you are supposed to warn people of them just incase they are only interested in talking about past and present, and future without spoilers.

Honestly, if you don't want me to converse with people in the wrestling forums, I don't have to. I'll go drink my tea, in the designated forum, and you can continue talking with the 10 year olds and so forth, who have no idea what they are talking about, much like yourself.

If your going to point the finger at someone who is trying to follow a golden rule, so everyone can enjoy their time here, all you are going to have left is yourself to chat with.

So much for my opinion on a public forum. See ya.

Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.

beer money
01-16-2011, 08:41 AM
They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?

Hesterica
01-19-2011, 01:56 AM
They has to have something to do with Scott Steiner why else wud they bring him back?

MEM + Frontline vs Immortal + Fortune (AJ would turn face and join Frontline of course.)

Kashdinero
01-19-2011, 02:15 AM
Exactly. Its not, and shouldn't be. This should be a site to have discussions with anyone.

Agreed. SD & TNA (to a lesser extent lol) results should be kept far away from the main forums, it's not like I won't be visiting this site between Wednesday and Friday. I hate to sound like some sort of school prefect, but it jar's me, to no end, when I see spoilers thrown about willy-nilly (!) without a care for others preferences.

The Brown One
01-19-2011, 03:18 AM
Agreed. SD & TNA (to a lesser extent lol) results should be kept far away from the main forums, it's not like I won't be visiting this site between Wednesday and Friday. I hate to sound like some sort of school prefect, but it jar's me, to no end, when I see spoilers thrown about willy-nilly (!) without a care for others preferences.

I understand when new posters do it, because they are new and unaware of the rules, but when people do it over and over, or have been around for a while, then its not fair to the other posters.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-20-2011, 08:45 AM
New They probably = EV2.0 + Sting and maybe + Nash.

The EV2 part was a joke.

The Grand Wizard
01-25-2011, 01:26 PM
The They will be Christian Cage since he has done nothing since getting back to the WWE, Carlito, MVP, LowKi (Kaval) since they never got a push because Vince has a hard on for Nexus, Swagger, Kofi, and The Miztake.
OR
Maybe ROH teams up with TNA to take on WWE/F.

VKM
01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
I think it was a spoiler..for this weeks TNA Impact.
I'll be happy if Lil' Red gets Carlito or someone else really good. I don't want to see current TNA originals and wrestlers join together to take down Immortal, since it would be like EV 2.0 vs Immortal all over again. But I'm happy that TNA is finally going to get a proper team together to take down Immortal. So then we won't have to put up with their boring 90's shit ever again.

Oh believe me, their boring 90's stuff is just beginning.