PDA

View Full Version : It is interesting to me that.........

RampantLion2010
01-11-2011, 02:20 AM
TNA and The E get LOTS of attention on this website, and yet Ring of Honor hardly ever gets any notice. I don't know if there is a reason for that, other than the fact that there is TONS of things going on with both of those companies, but I'm nearly 100% positive that ROH doesn't run LIVE shows on HDNet. Any way we can get **SPOILERS** for ROH on EWN?? Help us out, Ryan Clark. You produce a great website, there's no doubt in my mind. Some readers like to jump in your business because they're just sad people (and honestly, they need to get a life outside of pro wrestling!), but is there any way to get more news about NJPW, ROH, indies, etc.?? It would truly make this a complete website, in my opinion. There is much more wrestling out there than just TNA and WWE.

I'll even send this challenge out to the readers of EWN. Go to an indy show. Enjoy the show. Take notes of the matches: who wins, who loses, moves they use, innovative style, etc. I live in the Southeastern US, where LOTS of indy wrestling shows are held. If I get the chance to attend one, I will happily send in results to promote the sport of pro wrestling. Honestly, regardless of what people say, it is a sport. Pre-determined, sure, but a sport nonetheless.

PS Look out for a guy named Blake Beretta. He is coming up through the indies and he's going to be a star!

Kashdinero
01-11-2011, 03:51 AM
TNA and The E get LOTS of attention on this website, and yet Ring of Honor hardly ever gets any notice. I don't know if there is a reason for that, other than the fact that there is TONS of things going on with both of those companies, but I'm nearly 100% positive that ROH doesn't run LIVE shows on HDNet. Any way we can get **SPOILERS** for ROH on EWN?? Help us out, Ryan Clark. You produce a great website, there's no doubt in my mind. Some readers like to jump in your business because they're just sad people (and honestly, they need to get a life outside of pro wrestling!), but is there any way to get more news about NJPW, ROH, indies, etc.?? It would truly make this a complete website, in my opinion. There is much more wrestling out there than just TNA and WWE.

I'll even send this challenge out to the readers of EWN. Go to an indy show. Enjoy the show. Take notes of the matches: who wins, who loses, moves they use, innovative style, etc. I live in the Southeastern US, where LOTS of indy wrestling shows are held. If I get the chance to attend one, I will happily send in results to promote the sport of pro wrestling. Honestly, regardless of what people say, it is a sport. Pre-determined, sure, but a sport nonetheless.

PS Look out for a guy named Blake Beretta. He is coming up through the indies and he's going to be a star!

Glad to see another fan of all things Indy Wrestling has joined The EWN Community!
You'll find that there are a few (not many) of us on here that also enjoy wrestling outside of "the big two". I for one have been following the independent scene, and before that the territories, for a long time now. I've always felt that this site could do with a bit more Indy Wrestling, Lucha Libre and Puroresu coverage.

Regarding the ROH TV tapings. I believe that ROH film so many matches, per taping, that it would be difficult to pinpoint exactly what matches would be on each episode. He could always just list the results as they happen on the day but, where would be the fun in that.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 04:37 AM
There is more than just WWE and TNA listed on EWN. Its called UFC lol.
But I am in envy of you getting to go to indy shows. I know they have the best wrestling that America has to offer, and would love to see that live and in person for myself someday.

And recently, theres been threads opened up with huge discussions about ROH, Lucha Libre, and the indies.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 09:08 AM
There's a few of us here that follow wrestling beyond the realms of WWE and TNA, and it's always nice having another member to our small group.

And I would LOVE to go to Indy shows but there's barely ANY where I live. Whenever I do find out about an Indy show, it's always after the show has happened :(

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
There's a few of us here that follow wrestling beyond the realms of WWE and TNA, and it's always nice having another member to our small group.

And I would LOVE to go to Indy shows but there's barely ANY where I live. Whenever I do find out about an Indy show, it's always after the show has happened :(

Would you go to FCW? xD

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Would you go to FCW? xD

Dude. FCW is in Tampa!!! That's a 5 hour drive from where I live!!

A gas is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive these days. Cost me $50 to fill up the other day!

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Dude. FCW is in Tampa!!! That's a 5 hour drive from where I live!!

A gas is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive these days. Cost me $50 to fill up the other day!

Hahahahahahaha

Whats your ride?

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:57 AM
Hahahahahahaha

Whats your ride?

2003 Infiniti G35

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 12:00 PM
2003 Infiniti G35

50 bucks to fill that thing?

Damn.....

Bodom
01-11-2011, 12:03 PM
50 bucks to fill that thing?

Damn.....

Damn owners manual and the dealer says it "needs premium gas"

Assholes.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 12:05 PM

Assholes.

You got screwed xD Oh well....

Bodom
01-11-2011, 12:06 PM
You got screwed xD Oh well....

Meh I'll survive.

Love that car so much :D

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 04:12 PM
Meh I'll survive.

Love that car so much :D

I have found Bodom's weakness! Excuse me.....-grabs sledgehammer and gets near your car-

Bodom
01-11-2011, 10:17 PM
I have found Bodom's weakness! Excuse me.....-grabs sledgehammer and gets near your car-

No SG. Don't even go there.

That car was left for me in a will.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:28 PM
No SG. Don't even go there.

Ah ok. I'll leave it alone.

RevolutionIcon
01-12-2011, 01:23 PM

Assholes.

You bought it! lol Couldn't buy anything else? Or did you feel like being cool?

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 01:26 PM

You bought it! lol Couldn't buy anything else? Or did you feel like being cool?

yeah....ok :\