PDA

View Full Version : War. *#$%#@$. Eagle.

RomanFlare
01-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeee are the Champions. Weeeeeeeeeeee are the Champions. No time for losers, because we are the Championsssssssss.... Of the Worrrrrrrrrrrld!

Bodom
01-11-2011, 12:28 AM
IPITS celebratory rant in 3.....2.....1....

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:11 AM
IPITS is going to go on another week long drink binge now.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-11-2011, 08:40 AM
Well, I don't think anyone contained Newton as well as we did all year. And the Ducks shot themselves in the foot a few times, our offense was shaky, but out D stepped up. That turf was complete crap. The only thing worse was the fucking refs. I don't think I've seen so many missed calls. Bad ones made too.

I'd just like to point out that the play clocked dropped to zero, and if it could go backwards it would have been -1 on that last drive and the refs completely missed it. Those refs fucking blew.

But apparently SEC dominance = last second field goal.

RomanFlare
01-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Ahem, AND I QUOTE (myself):

"If a ref can blindside an Auburn defender on Oregon's long 4th-down conversion, and Oregon still loses, you Duck fans can shut up."

Edit: Also, those Big Ten refs did great. Fucking Great. You sir, are just a sore loser.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-18-2011, 08:31 AM
I like how you say the refs were great right after saying they blindsided an Auburn defender. They made bad calls on both sides, but plenty more on us that affected our chances of winning. You act like we got smoked 100 to 0. We were tied right until the clock hit zero at the end of the game.

And the refs were crap. Bad calls, missed facemask and other calls, we got called for illegal motion from the huddle WHEN WE DON'T HUDDLE which led to them getting a safety and the ball back, and the missed playclock I already mentioned. Yup, great refs.

AND on Dyer's run where they had to review if his knee was down, his knee wasn't I'll admit BUT HIS WRIST WAS which we got called for against OSU in our last game of the season. If he'd be called down like he should have been we more than likely would have seen overtime.

EDIT: Here's a video so you can watch for yourself. Keep your eye on the wrist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VTXoQfe624&feature=related

RomanFlare
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
Because of Youtubes limitations for frame-by-frame viewing, I can't seem to stop it between 1:13 and 1:14 (Where only his hand is on the ground; look at your wrist. See the deep line right where your wrist and hand meet? Thats where the wrist starts).

Btw, I'm sitting here putting my hand on my desk, and lowering my forearm to see if I can get my wrist to touch without the forearm touching this flat surface. Can't seem to physically do it, and neither can my roommate. Huh.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-19-2011, 08:36 AM
His hand isn't flat on the ground, it's balled up into a fist AND it's on it's side. Hmm, I can totally touch my wrist down if my hand is in a fist. Hand flat, you'd have a point but it isn't and you don't.