PDA

View Full Version : Superstars ReActions!!!

ELNIOJR
01-10-2011, 09:26 AM
After Matt Hardy last Night' TNA's Debut at Genesis, many Superstar from past, and present gave their Thoughts about it. Here's a few of Them:

SCOTT STEINNER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZqo4OZ0Pqs

TRIPLE H:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaBzav9r_g&feature=related

CM PUNK actually Preferes to react to Matt...REINVENTING" thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhIcKNqavQ&feature=related

More Still to Come...

HeelTurn
01-10-2011, 09:38 AM
You actually made me lol, thank you sir.

ProWrestlingFan
01-10-2011, 09:40 AM
LOL I love haters.Matt has drop some weight.People dont understand this because all they want to do is hate on the guy.Its only been 2 months.People in 2 months Matt cant look like he did in the 90's.Matt does still have a gut,but matt has tone that gut into some abs.Matt has got bigger arms too.If you guys cant see it then your blinded by hate.You people are pathetic.How many theards does this need.I sure matt is more muscular tone then most of the people that gets on here and you.Take it from a guy who works out a lot its hard.Matt is trying.ELNIOJR maybe you should try working out O wait your from Portugal...I am so sorry

brad9993
01-10-2011, 09:46 AM
I agree its pretty pathetic at all these threads hating on Matt Hardy. I also agree that he has toned up alot and looked in great shape.

Give the guy a break, let him wrestle if he wants to wrestle.

jcagosto
01-10-2011, 10:01 AM
That's what happens when you overhype yourself... Too much blah blah blah, and when it's time to deliver you just can't meet people's expectations.

HeelTurn
01-10-2011, 10:12 AM
I used to be a huge Hardy Boyz fan, it just dissapoints me what has happened to them both.

Bennyladd1
01-10-2011, 12:30 PM
LOL I love haters.Matt has drop some weight.People dont understand this because all they want to do is hate on the guy.Its only been 2 months.People in 2 months Matt cant look like he did in the 90's.Matt does still have a gut,but matt has tone that gut into some abs.Matt has got bigger arms too.If you guys cant see it then your blinded by hate.You people are pathetic.How many theards does this need.I sure matt is more muscular tone then most of the people that gets on here and you.Take it from a guy who works out a lot its hard.Matt is trying.ELNIOJR maybe you should try working out O wait your from Portugal...I am so sorry

yep your right, guys its obvious matt has toned up and isnt fat anymore, no need to hate on the guy

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:34 PM

I love supporters who have been blinded by Matt's idoicy!

Really, he has been crying over the internet, bascially building "hype" for him for a "reincarnation" or "the biggest thing in wrestling today"

(One time I'll be ghetto in this forum) BULL MUTHA FUNKIN SHIT!

The only thing he has changed is his fear of the top rope and hair, that is it.

Bodom
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
yep your right, guys its obvious matt has toned up and isnt fat anymore, no need to hate on the guy

If Matt isn't fat anymore than what was that hanging over his belt?

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iic_Bff83g&feature=related

damn

Bodom
01-10-2011, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iic_Bff83g&feature=related

damn

LOL not a very flattering picture

Bennyladd1
01-10-2011, 12:38 PM
If Matt isn't fat anymore than what was that hanging over his belt?

his stomach? hes hardly fat , i mean hes toned up a lot since his last appearance with wwe

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 12:38 PM
LOL not a very flattering picture

i think it was edited

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:40 PM
his stomach? hes hardly fat , i mean hes toned up a lot since his last appearance with wwe

That gut is still there!

Bodom
01-10-2011, 12:42 PM

People who are "toned" don't have flabs of skin hanging over their belt.

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 12:51 PM
matt hardy should wear a armor around his torso
that way you cant tell if he is fat
but now with his new look he needs a full knight armor instead

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:45 PM
That gut almost poked Christian and ate him!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-10-2011, 02:03 PM
(One time I'll be ghetto in this forum) BULL MUTHA FUNKIN SHIT!

I always knew you had it in you SG.:D

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:05 PM
I always knew you had it in you SG.:D

I barely go ghetto since I see no point to it.

I'm a latino and black people see me as black for some reason. Now they are asking me to act black o.o

Really?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-10-2011, 02:15 PM
I barely go ghetto since I see no point to it.

I'm a latino and black people see me as black for some reason. Now they are asking me to act black o.o

Really?

its a strange, strange world SG. Check out this awesome ride I found.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep2005/GhettoBoomBox.jpg

Robstar
01-10-2011, 02:25 PM
I know! I know what Matt "Sour Grapes" Hardy is up to, how he's going to change things forever! You see he's just on a per appearance deal with TNA and he's going to win the TNA world title, maybe some others too in fact and then he's going to show up on Smackdown and throw the belt in the trash!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:30 PM
its a strange, strange world SG. Check out this awesome ride I found.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_sep2005/GhettoBoomBox.jpg

That thing would get robbed if it were here! xD

One example why I refuse to "take in the streets"

jcagosto
01-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Matt Hardy is an idiot. But the guys saying that he is fat are idiots too, the guy probably isn't in the best shape still but he is not fat. Saying that is just as idiotic as being a Matt Hardy fan nowadays...

Lamar8902
Look u guys are a bunch of haters u guys have nothing more to do then talk shit over a guy who's in better shape then all of u are a guy who physically put his body on the line each and every week to put on a good match a guy who for many many years have gone threw some crazy matches along with his brother I mean can u do the stuff he has been threw? Uhm hell no the only thing good u can do is seat behind a Pc and talk shit about a guy who actually does more than u fucks can do shut up and stop watching him haters fuck off

ProWrestlingFan
[QUOTE=SilverGhost;54639]I love supporters who have been blinded by Matt's idoicy!

LOL blinded?Yes Matt does put his foot in his mouth(all the time),but I love how people say they dont care what there wrestlers do outside of wrestling,but yet for matt thats the exact opposite.I am not saying he is the best or not an idoit,but he dosn't deserve the heat he gets.I got to meet him in person real nice funny guy always happy to see fans.

ProWrestlingFan
01-10-2011, 02:56 PM
People who are "toned" don't have flabs of skin hanging over their belt.
kid I can see you dont go to the gym or have any knowledge of working out=/

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
LOL blinded?Yes Matt does put his foot in his mouth(all the time),but I love how people say they dont care what there wrestlers do outside of wrestling,but yet for matt thats the exact opposite.I am not saying he is the best or not an idoit,but he dosn't deserve the heat he gets.I got to meet him in person real nice funny guy always happy to see fans.

All he did was bitch and moan over the net and proclaim "he was the best". Doesn't deserve heat? He deserves every bit of heat for his bitching.

The only fans he has is the people who ACTUALLY buy in to what he was saying. Never once they have thought it through and say "you know, saying that you are the best thing that happened in pro wrestling is kinda wasting my time. He hasn't done anything significant so why should I believe him? "

He is just riding his bro's coattails. That is it.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Look u guys are a bunch of haters u guys have nothing more to do then talk shit over a guy who's in better shape then all of u are a guy who physically put his body on the line each and every week to put on a good match a guy who for many many years have gone threw some crazy matches along with his brother I mean can u do the stuff he has been threw? Uhm hell no the only thing good u can do is seat behind a Pc and talk shit about a guy who actually does more than u fucks can do shut up and stop watching him haters fuck off

When you are done living in the past, say about 10 years ago, let me know.

BTW I am in better shape than Matt :P

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:20 PM
kid I can see you dont go to the gym or have any knowledge of working out=/

Push ups, sit ups, 5 mile run, weightlifting, running up hills, pull ups.

Oh you live in Florida? You take care of him? You stalk him? Really?

ProWrestlingFan
01-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Push ups, sit ups, 5 mile run, weightlifting, running up hills, pull ups.

Oh you live in Florida? You take care of him? You stalk him? Really?

Hey was I talking to you?Nope.I am in better shape then matt to.(i dont to 5 miles everyday though),but I do body building,and how can you think matt is still super fat,but be in love with colt cabanna.If matts fat then colt is just as big.he said if your belly is over you belt(like matt)then your fat,but you can have abs and have a gut

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey was I talking to you?Nope.I am in better shape then matt to.(i dont to 5 miles everyday though),but I do body building,and how can you think matt is still super fat,but be in love with colt cabanna.If matts fat then colt is just as big.he said if your belly is over you belt(like matt)then your fat,but you can have abs and have a gut

http://stuntgranny.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/138726390.png
Look....MMM FOOOD!!!

http://nwahollywood.com/main/images/stories/colt.jpg
I'm sorry what?

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 03:34 PM
How is it when Christian got his release from WWE that TNA saw what everyone else knew all along and made him their top star. Yet when Matt gets his release TNA cant see what everyone else knows and throw good money on a wasted cause?

This link was brought about cause of the comparison that WWE did of the two during the lead up to MITB at WM last year which seem like a spit in the face to Christian in my opinion. At least TNA are used to dealing with people who dont understand their limitations though, one of them gets all his friends hired while the show pays for his back surgery

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:38 PM
How is it when Christian got his release from WWE that TNA saw what everyone else knew all along and made him their top star. Yet when Matt gets his release TNA cant see what everyone else knows and throw good money on a wasted cause?

This link was brought about cause of the comparison that WWE did of the two during the lead up to MITB at WM last year which seem like a spit in the face to Christian in my opinion. At least TNA are used to dealing with people who dont understand their limitations though, one of them gets all his friends hired while the show pays for his back surgery

People saw potential in Christian but WWE dropped the ball on him(and continue to do so) I don't think WWE had anything for Matt.

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Its a mystery how any wrestling company could have anything for Matt Hardy.

Was more saying that what seemed like a moment of genius picking up Christian and running with him on TNA's part has been more than cancelled out over the past year with crappy signings and random pushes

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Its a mystery how any wrestling company could have anything for Matt Hardy.

Was more saying that what seemed like a moment of genius picking up Christian and running with him on TNA's part has been more than cancelled out over the past year with crappy signings and random pushes

I do applaud TNA's part in actually making Christian a star. He did put on great matches in TNA. That was growth and potential that we have seen with our very own eyes. Christian has the tools to become World Champion in WWE but you know....Vinnie Mac likes to play favorites.

I don't know if TNA will do that for Matt but I can say that it won't be that big.

Robstar
01-10-2011, 04:11 PM
Fat or toned down or in shape, Sour Grapes Matt is always going to have a fat head. Fat = thick. It's like going from UFC to King Of The Cage and pretending that it's better, more elite. Matt thinks he's now a big fish in a little pond but really he's diseasing all the other fish by infecting them with his mediocrity. He is not now, was never, nor will ever be on RVD's level, even if RVD likes slumming it

jcagosto
01-10-2011, 04:16 PM
The guy is 36 with a messed up thyroid you can't expect him to have the body he had 10 years ago... You can expect him to stfu though...

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 04:18 PM
Fat or toned down or in shape, Sour Grapes Matt is always going to have a fat head. Fat = thick. It's like going from UFC to King Of The Cage and pretending that it's better, more elite. Matt thinks he's now a big fish in a little pond but really he's diseasing all the other fish by infecting them with his mediocrity. He is not now, was never, nor will ever be on RVD's level, even if RVD likes slumming it

I am still wondering how on Earth do you compare Matt to Colt?

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Can I expect him to some how magic up some charisma? Learn to tell a story through his wrestling? Hit a move cleanly? At present I dont expect these things of him either, but if I'm going to believe he's a top level draw I need to know he can do all three

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Can I expect him to some how magic up some charisma? Learn to tell a story through his wrestling? Hit a move cleanly? At present I dont expect these things of him either, but if I'm going to believe he's a top level draw I need to know he can do all three

He can draw the Impact Barn people and Mattitude followers. Wrestling fans....no.

I don't think so...he still fears the second rope.

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Famous for being involved in the whole TLC thing and yet he cant climb the top rope now. It's sad what age does to you. Even Flair doesn't fear the top rope, and you'd think after all these years of being caught on it he would be.

He needs to take note of his younger brother, who is always happy getting high

ProWrestlingFan
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
http://stuntgranny.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/138726390.png
Look....MMM FOOOD!!!

I'm sorry what?
I love how you used the worst one from 2010.
Matt has lost so much weight since then.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 04:41 PM
I love how you used the worst one from 2010.
Matt has lost so much weight since then.

I love how you ignore the fact that the fat that Matt lost is stored in his head.

Bennyladd1
01-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I love how you ignore the fact that the fat that Matt lost is stored in his head.

he has lost weight no1 can deny it

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 05:13 PM
he has lost weight no1 can deny it

Not at his head, no.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:32 PM
I swear Matt gained all that weight because he had the "munchies" from when he was getting high with Jeff. Not good Matt, not good.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 05:34 PM
I swear Matt gained all that weight because he had the "munchies" from when he was getting high with Jeff. Not good Matt, not good.

I would not be surprised.

KYNGDAVE
01-10-2011, 11:21 PM
Matt Hardy went to Awesome Kong's hairstylist!

Rich Cranium
01-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Matt Hardy went to Awesome Kong's hairstylist!

You Think?

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Guys guys lets be realistic here. I think its obvious that one day when Matt and Jeff were hanging out together getting high, Jeff suggested that Matt should braid his hair, because he thought it would look "cool". Matt happily agreed.