PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Complains About WWE... What About TNA??

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-10-2011, 02:43 AM
So what THE E' is back to being PG? They started out that way, they'll be that way until Trips and Steph take over. That's something that HAS to be dealt with by all fans. Another thing WWE is apparently being guilty of? No draws. No names to put asses in seats... no new people to be the "face when Cena and Orton are done. I call shenanigans but, that's another story for another time. This... this is about TNA... cross the line.

**There will be a lot of TNA bashing so, for all of you fanboys, PLEASE have a cognizant come back before you reply!**

Now, it's fairly safe to say that unless they change something, TNA will close its doors before the next 5 years are up. They've always been a struggling company and we all started out liking them. Why has it changed? Simple answer: Stagnant. How are they trying to build their product? By bringing in Ex-WWE Superstars. Clearly, that has done them a load of good. 0_o'. Their roster is so overbloated with Ex-WWE Superstars that it'll take me 5 minutes to find an Original. There is something to be said for TNA fans. They complain that the reason they stopped watching THE E' is because all of the stars were getting old, getting boring, it was PG, we need MORE... So, we tune into TNA! Where, we can't create a star to save our asses and we rely on THE E's "Future Endeavored" list to progress through the next year! Whoo! Not to mention... you know, everyone on the show is so young and fertile and has many, many more years left in them. You know, if they used their own talent every now and again of course.

And seriously, if Blood and "edgy" storylines really sold anymore, don't you think that TNA would be annihilating THE E'? I do. Then again, I'm thinking logically over here. I think it's crazy that E' fans get treated badly for liking the show, I feel even worse for you fanboys. I know the product I like is bad, you're just in denial.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Um....dude....We bash TNA like almost all the time for the correct reasons :P

We bashed TNA now for stupidity of Genesis.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Um....dude....We bash TNA like almost all the time for the correct reasons :P

We bashed TNA now for stupidity of Genesis.

I'm still new here remember. I dunno what the flow is. Where I come from, it's not cool to like THE E'. And I have to defend it frequently.

Robstar
01-10-2011, 02:48 AM
You are clearly new here, lol.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm still new here remember. I dunno what the flow is. Where I come from, it's not cool to like THE E'. And I have to defend it frequently.

Alright then. I'll bring you up to speed. Quick and simple.

We discuss the defects of TNA, who shouldn't be there and bring LOGIC as much as we can to the fanboys who CLEARLY don't see that TNA insults a typical wrestling fan with rehashed crap from either WCW or WWE copy and paste.

Note: Matt Hardy is NOW implied xD(TNA fanboys! Defend this!)

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:56 AM
You are clearly new here, lol.

Lol its fine. There is plenty of TNA bashings for everyone.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-10-2011, 03:00 AM
Lol its fine. There is plenty of TNA bashings for everyone.

I feel like I'm home. <3 LMAO!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:03 AM
Vince Russo bashings is very popular xD

Robstar
01-10-2011, 03:06 AM
It would be bashing if it wasn't warranted, but really it's just stating the facts. I, for one, get really damn angry when I think of what has happened to TNA. But those idiot diehard fanboys defend it despite (they must!) knowing where it's going - straight down the s-bend. I seem to recall there were similar diehard WCW fans right up until the end who just could not admit that it was a car with no engine, no gas and no steering wheel. But the cataract of ignorance blinds them to the truth

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 03:08 AM
It would be bashing if it wasn't warranted, but really it's just stating the facts. I, for one, get really damn angry when I think of what has happened to TNA. But those idiot diehard fanboys defend it despite (they must!) knowing where it's going - straight down the s-bend. I seem to recall there were similar diehard WCW fans right up until the end who just could not admit that it was a car with no engine, no gas and no steering wheel. But the cataract of ignorance blinds them to the truth

I would like to see the fanboys here try to defend Matt Hardy xD

Robstar
01-10-2011, 03:10 AM
I would like to see the fanboys here try to defend Matt Hardy xD

I just can't imagine who thought signing this wrestling infection was a good idea.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 03:14 AM
Last time I checked we bash TNA a hell of alot more than we do WWE. With WWE, with suggest ways to improve the product, and do the same with TNA. However, with TNA, we also bash the hell out of them, and in particular, Vince Russo. I feel that we have good reason for all of the Russo bashing.

I'm also with Rob on this. You wouldn't hold onto the wheel of a sinking ship, just because your captain now, would you? I'm all for defending things, but when something gets to the point of stupidity, or beyond reason, theres just no point in defending said thing.

TNA 'The very best'
01-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Hell Im a TNA fan (the name maybe a give away) but i bash TNA all the time., Just plain stupidity on there part.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Hell Im a TNA fan (the name maybe a give away) but i bash TNA all the time., Just plain stupidity on there part.

Exactly. If you like something, you like it. If you don't, your'e not going to go with it, are you?

Wedge_00
01-10-2011, 07:37 AM
Hey Guys, this is my first time posting...
I've been a long time reader and follower of the site and now i'm getting in the thick of it...

NOW to TNA- Overall the product is starting to fall apart... Too many wrestlers that are like leftovers, the HARDY's have seriously fallen from Grace extremely quickly. Solid Indy wrestlers are just not getting the foot up, I would actually like to see a couple picked up by the 'E'.. A guy like Matt Morgan would probably suit Vince McMahon to a tee, (has good mic skills and strong presence...) it would help out Morgan more than TNA

TNA has the better Tag Team Division though, and the E could pick up a few things from them.

TNA needs to realise that's it more niche then wwe and embrace it, but more importantly they need to yell at Jeff Jarret for that horrible MMA thing! Geez, the guys finisher is plowing a guitar into a guys head still!

I think the problem is present in both organizations though; and it already has been discussed. Wrestling has become stagnant, no new idea's or anything getting pushed through... This might be reflective of the Guy's like Russo and McMahon; i think they are still hashing out ideas from the boom time of the nineties for wrestling.

RevolutionIcon
01-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Hey Guys, this is my first time posting...
I've been a long time reader and follower of the site and now i'm getting in the thick of it...

NOW to TNA- Overall the product is starting to fall apart... Too many wrestlers that are like leftovers, the HARDY's have seriously fallen from Grace extremely quickly. Solid Indy wrestlers are just not getting the foot up, I would actually like to see a couple picked up by the 'E'.. A guy like Matt Morgan would probably suit Vince McMahon to a tee, (has good mic skills and strong presence...) it would help out Morgan more than TNA

TNA has the better Tag Team Division though, and the E could pick up a few things from them.

TNA needs to realise that's it more niche then wwe and embrace it, but more importantly they need to yell at Jeff Jarret for that horrible MMA thing! Geez, the guys finisher is plowing a guitar into a guys head still!

I think the problem is present in both organizations though; and it already has been discussed. Wrestling has become stagnant, no new idea's or anything getting pushed through... This might be reflective of the Guy's like Russo and McMahon; i think they are still hashing out ideas from the boom time of the nineties for wrestling.

Welcome!

First, Matt Morgan already worked for Vince, I don't think Vince wants anyone that has worked for TNA.

Second, nobody is going to yell at Jarrett, his role is the way it is so that Jarrett can still be in the main scene in some shape or form. Nobody in TNA is going to tell JJ or Russo what to do. And Jarrett hasn't had heat like this in a long time. Its a good feud between him and Angle, whether its the personal differences or not.

And the reason I responded anyways was I think wrestling fans seek a better wrestling culture than in the nineties and that is the problem, not the companies. We were on a high in the nineties and we got cut off, and ever since lets say Sid broke his ankle which has nothing to do with it, we've been waiting for our quality product back.

Problem is "quality product" has been done in wrestling. If you want to see it again it will always be re-hashes of the past, because "quality product" is a re-hash from the past and we got cut off from it. It isn't coming back, and the only mutation we will see of it become successful is waiting on a shelf for at least 5-10 years.

We hold an expectation of these two companies, an expectation that far surpasses what they are capable of. This is why they could care less about the IWC.

Wedge_00
01-10-2011, 08:40 AM
Thanks, I didn't know that Matt Morgan had already been involved in WWE.

I think your right, are we expecting too much? But i think there is a general consensus about how things can be improved upon though, it's down to curating the wrestlers, round pegs for round holes for better matching rivalries.

I do understand about what you mean about the entire JJ heat thing though... But I think the only reason that I'm giving it heat is because the idea is pretty poorly executed and doesn't match up that well.

TNA

ItswrestlingIwantblood
01-10-2011, 09:12 AM
The last time Matt Morgan worked for Vince he had that whole "I do not st-st-st-stutter" thing going on. that was pretty horrible i thought. almost ruined his career. but yeah i have a beef with both companies at the time. TNA just doesn't make any since and there storyline are pretty boring. How long has this whole Mr. Anderson's got a concussion thing going to go on. and the Jeff Jarrett MMA thing is a joke. and most of the time any story line they have just ends up making no since.

the problem i have with wwe is that half the time when i watch it i feel like i did when i used to babysit my sister and be forced to watch dora the explorer. its obvious that at times it is clearly directed toward kids and I AM NOT a kid i am a grown man. when i watch wrestling i want to feel proud that im watching wrestling and not ashamed. half the time i feel asamed when i tell people i still watch wwe. its almost like telling people "hey i watch blue's clue's". Last weeks Raw was one of the best in a long time though. No Cena really helped I think. Not to mention that epic opening match between Miz and Morrison. The last time I tried to watch Smackdown(two weeks ago) it was HORRIBLE. Edge has always been my favorite and I am trying to watch him as much as possible because i know his time is coming up to call it quits(and the way it is today i just cant blame him) but i am SICK of all this hornswoggle crap all this Chavo talking to a f'n eagle crap. once again I AM NOT 8! stuff like this sickens me

overall wwe is better than TNA but not by much. the last couple of years i find it very hard to be a wrestling fan and can only hope something changes soon!

noonies
01-10-2011, 10:11 AM
We should start a topic on bashing the storylines in WWE, they are VERY boring. The TNA storylines are so MUCH more interesting. Because you should let the story tell itself in a match, not by talking which WWE already does. Plus, why bash TNA, they didn't have a stupid re-telling christmas carol on their show like RAW did with The Miz, Alex Riley, and Michael Cole. Oh, Cole, don't get me started on Cole or Matt Striker, they do NOT know how to commentate a match. I'd rather listen to Mike Tenay and Taz on commentary due to them really in the match calling it and being really funny making comments. Another thing, TNA treats their Superstars WAY better than WWE does. The new Knockout Winter is already a TNA Knockouts Women's Tag-Team Champion after she won her first match with Angelina Love of The Beautiful People. Many of you probably would not agree that she deserves the belt right away though. TNA features their Superstars every week with different people, as with the WWE, they show the same guys doing the same shit every week. You can easily predict that John Cena will become the WWE Champion ( Once again! ) at WrestleMania 27. It always happens whether he wins or successfully defends his title at the grandest stage of them all. Also, at least TNA Knockouts are on TV more than 5 minutes other than the WWE Divas! Finally, TNA knows a lot how to pace their PPV's were no talking and barley any interviews and just Wrestling. That right there is what fans payed to see. Believe me, fans do not want to pay to see Santino Marella making the kids laugh like he's a clown in the Ringling Bros. Circus for crying out aloud ( On a side note, I'm actually going to see the circus this Thursday in Orlando, FL at the brand new Amway Center, so I shouldn't be saying anything about that. But that's how I feel about Santino every time he's on TV talking. ) . TNA also schedules 8-9 matches for a 3-hour PPV, and WWE only does 5-6 matches for a 3-hour PPV. Are you kidding me?! Boring!Boring!Boring! Now, for the first time in a long time, I actually thought that RAW was surprisingly better than last week's iMPACT! due to the show really being portrayed as a 2-hour PPV-Quality special with the WWE Title Falls Count Anywhere Match and the #1 Contender's Triple Threat Steel Cage Match. However, on a final say, TNA will become more popular than WWE in 2011, as WWE desparately trys to get big names to come back like Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, because they have no one else left. Well, like TNA's NEW World Champion Mr. Anderson would say, "Well, boo frickty hoo! You shouldn't have gone PG you a**holes!". I've come to the conclusion that the upcoming WWE Network should be re-named the "WWE Kids Network" so it can be in the same genre as Disney Channel or Nicklodeon, and hey they can have Alicia Fox play "Fox" in WWE's own "That's So Fox". Oh, and one more thing WWE, stop making those low-budget Lifetime-like BAD movies, they are NOT bringing any money. I can't believed I wasted my money on that crap "Knucklehead" DVD, Big Show is not even a good actor! You all may not agree what I had to say, but that's how I feel about WWE over TNA, because like how the TNA Fans say it best "This is Wrestling!".

east
01-10-2011, 11:06 AM
I started watching TNA back when it first appeared on The Wrestling Channel in the UK (so maybe a year after its inception was the product they were showing) - And it still wasn't great... But it sure as hell has gone down hill, it was good to see new wrestlers having good 20min/30min matches on TV (well, it was PPV, but you know what I mean) and the only ex WWE people you had were midcarders at best, Jeff Jarrett (a man who never drew a dime in WCW), Raven and Ron Killings were the only people on the top of my head there at the time, Shamrock had left, and Dustin Rhodes was in and out... So yeah, it was mainly hip new indie stars, a few ex-wcw cast offs, but not much...

Then it got to the point where WWE were in such a position that they had to release people left right and centre and TNA just felt like the rat picking up the carcass, thats the difference between them and WCW, they're the rat, WCW was the vulture... And it'll always stay that way.

Oh well, competition is good, but not while the competition is so second rate that its not even in the same game as the leader

Bodom
01-10-2011, 11:08 AM
I remember when I was one of the "Fuck WWE!! TNA RULEZ!!!!" crowd.

Then I finally opened my eyes........and grew up.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:03 PM
We should start a topic on bashing the storylines in WWE, they are VERY boring. The TNA storylines are so MUCH more interesting. Because you should let the story tell itself in a match, not by talking which WWE already does. Plus, why bash TNA, they didn't have a stupid re-telling christmas carol on their show like RAW did with The Miz, Alex Riley, and Michael Cole. Oh, Cole, don't get me started on Cole or Matt Striker, they do NOT know how to commentate a match. I'd rather listen to Mike Tenay and Taz on commentary due to them really in the match calling it and being really funny making comments. Another thing, TNA treats their Superstars WAY better than WWE does. The new Knockout Winter is already a TNA Knockouts Women's Tag-Team Champion after she won her first match with Angelina Love of The Beautiful People. Many of you probably would not agree that she deserves the belt right away though. TNA features their Superstars every week with different people, as with the WWE, they show the same guys doing the same shit every week. You can easily predict that John Cena will become the WWE Champion ( Once again! ) at WrestleMania 27. It always happens whether he wins or successfully defends his title at the grandest stage of them all. Also, at least TNA Knockouts are on TV more than 5 minutes other than the WWE Divas! Finally, TNA knows a lot how to pace their PPV's were no talking and barley any interviews and just Wrestling. That right there is what fans payed to see. Believe me, fans do not want to pay to see Santino Marella making the kids laugh like he's a clown in the Ringling Bros. Circus for crying out aloud ( On a side note, I'm actually going to see the circus this Thursday in Orlando, FL at the brand new Amway Center, so I shouldn't be saying anything about that. But that's how I feel about Santino every time he's on TV talking. ) . TNA also schedules 8-9 matches for a 3-hour PPV, and WWE only does 5-6 matches for a 3-hour PPV. Are you kidding me?! Boring!Boring!Boring! Now, for the first time in a long time, I actually thought that RAW was surprisingly better than last week's iMPACT! due to the show really being portrayed as a 2-hour PPV-Quality special with the WWE Title Falls Count Anywhere Match and the #1 Contender's Triple Threat Steel Cage Match. However, on a final say, TNA will become more popular than WWE in 2011, as WWE desparately trys to get big names to come back like Goldberg or Brock Lesnar, because they have no one else left. Well, like TNA's NEW World Champion Mr. Anderson would say, "Well, boo frickty hoo! You shouldn't have gone PG you a**holes!". I've come to the conclusion that the upcoming WWE Network should be re-named the "WWE Kids Network" so it can be in the same genre as Disney Channel or Nicklodeon, and hey they can have Alicia Fox play "Fox" in WWE's own "That's So Fox". Oh, and one more thing WWE, stop making those low-budget Lifetime-like BAD movies, they are NOT bringing any money. I can't believed I wasted my money on that crap "Knucklehead" DVD, Big Show is not even a good actor! You all may not agree what I had to say, but that's how I feel about WWE over TNA, because like how the TNA Fans say it best "This is Wrestling!".

Man....so many things wrong with this!!!!

Is your eyes open?

Gansher
01-10-2011, 12:04 PM
TNA fans seriously need to grow up! I will always have the same opinion in my mind. People still watch old ECW and WCW tapes, along with Attitude Era matches involving Rock and Stone Cold, and think we are going back to that. It is a NEW ERA. A NEW TIME! It is the PG Era. PG is actually awesome when you think about it! Blood only enhances a match and does not, in any way, shape and form, have to be in every wrestling match. TNA fanboys really are full of crap. You only switched to TNA because they showed blood. You only whine about how WWE are PG; how its a kiddy show, and how Cena sucks so much. Despite this, it still does better than TNA, who only have a Tag and Knockout Division to boast about. Like WWE, they killed their Cruiserweight Division, but kept the belt there so they don't draw heat. They put the World Title on a guy that was facing jailtime and they have no midcard! TNA is the definition of Wrestling Botches. Trust me. WWE will always rule the Wrestling World. In 2 years time, TNA will just be another indy wrestling company. If you hate WWE so much and want an alternative, watch ROH.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:06 PM
TNA fans seriously need to grow up! I will always have the same opinion in my mind. People still watch old ECW and WCW tapes, along with Attitude Era matches involving Rock and Stone Cold, and think we are going back to that. It is a NEW ERA. A NEW TIME! It is the PG Era. PG is actually awesome when you think about it! Blood only enhances a match and does not, in any way, shape and form, have to be in every wrestling match. TNA fanboys really are full of crap. You only switched to TNA because they showed blood. You only whine about how WWE are PG; how its a kiddy show, and how Cena sucks so much. Despite this, it still does better than TNA, who only have a Tag and Knockout Division to boast about. Like WWE, they killed their Cruiserweight Division, but kept the belt there so they don't draw heat. They put the World Title on a guy that was facing jailtime and they have no midcard! TNA is the definition of Wrestling Botches. Trust me. WWE will always rule the Wrestling World. In 2 years time, TNA will just be another indy wrestling company. If you hate WWE so much and want an alternative, watch ROH.

Agreed. ROH's product is way better than TNA's.

Gansher
01-10-2011, 12:10 PM

Dude are you freaking high or something? You are wrong in everything you say!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Matt Hardy being in TNA now just made things unwatchable. Some "reincarnation".

TNA fanboys, if you defend Matt then you are really lost! Come on. You are being fed crap from TNA!

Robstar
01-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Haha, TNA's "This Is Wrestling" - for the foolish fanboys, there used to be a little company back in the 80's called the National Wrestling Alliance, but I don't expect any of you would remember that. They had a motto too - it was "We Wrestle". Shortly after they were bought out and commercialised and became WCW. You'd know WCW from watching TNA

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Haha, TNA's "This Is Wrestling" - for the foolish fanboys, there used to be a little company back in the 80's called the National Wrestling Alliance, but I don't expect any of you would remember that. They had a motto too - it was "We Wrestle". Shortly after they were bought out and commercialised and became WCW. You'd know WCW from watching TNA

They put better wrestling than TNA now!

Lamar8902
01-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Look for all of u who love da "E" like myself I have to say da show has gotten BORING dey have da same storylines with Cena on Raw and almost every week a different Heavyweight champion on Smackdown (at least other superstars get to hold da belt right) but for those TNA haters let me tell u what to do 1. Stop watching TNA 2. At least u don't have Cena. 3. Dey don't have da same story dey put more realistic product (except what Abyss did before Bound For Glory) 4. Dey have way better wrestlers. Now what are u gonna do go watch Cena all day and please shut up!!!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Look for all of u who love da "E" like myself I have to say da show has gotten BORING dey have da same storylines with Cena on Raw and almost every week a different Heavyweight champion on Smackdown (at least other superstars get to hold da belt right) but for those TNA haters let me tell u what to do 1. Stop watching TNA 2. At least u don't have Cena. 3. Dey don't have da same story dey put more realistic product (except what Abyss did before Bound For Glory) 4. Dey have way better wrestlers. Now what are u gonna do go watch Cena all day and please shut up!!!

Excuse me friend. WE BASH WWE AS WELL.

IT IS JUST TNA IS VERY INCONSISTENT ON THEIR STORYLINES!

The only two things that TNA is better than WWE is the Knockouts and Tag Team, that is it. Storyline wise.....its a no contest.

Not playing favorites but WWE wins that.

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:17 PM
TNA has the Motor City Machine Guns, WWE wouldn't have a place for them in their product. Until that changes I will watch TNA, sadly the tag team division is now pretty much the only reason I watch TNA and I fear a Hardly Able Boys reunion will infect that too

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 04:21 PM
TNA has the Motor City Machine Guns, WWE wouldn't have a place for them in their product. Until that changes I will watch TNA, sadly the tag team division is now pretty much the only reason I watch TNA and I fear a Hardly Able Boys reunion will infect that too

The Tag Team and Knockouts is the only thing TNA has that bests the WWE. Honestly...TNA can be good but the crap they put on....man....

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I try to forget that someone actually writes for TNA, watch each episode independent of all I have seen before but yet still the madness infects the action as the bumbling Taz tries to make Vincent "ADHD" Russo's scribbles in crayon that he hands out to the "talent" make some sense to me. I wonder if there's a way of cutting out the commentary so all you can head are the bumps

Stump
01-10-2011, 04:44 PM
I keep hoping Jeff and Matt will shape up, but i really don't see it happening.

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:51 PM
TNA seems content to let its talent preform while under the influence, I really cant see that motivating either of the Hardly Able Boys to shape up

Stump
01-10-2011, 05:15 PM
TNA seems content to let its talent preform while under the influence, I really cant see that motivating either of the Hardly Able Boys to shape up

Oh neither can I, that was the point lol

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Excuse me friend. WE BASH WWE AS WELL.

IT IS JUST TNA IS VERY INCONSISTENT ON THEIR STORYLINES!

The only two things that TNA is better than WWE is the Knockouts and Tag Team, that is it. Storyline wise.....its a no contest.

Not playing favorites but WWE wins that.

This right here makes the most bloody sense in this entire thread, despite being short compared to others posts.
It is true that TNA has better matches, but thats only when they push their top talent, like they just did with Mr Anderson, so we can expect some good matches from him, now that hes healed up, and TNA world champion. After Angle finishes shit with JJ, he too can put on great matches.
Gen Me, MCMG, and new TNA tagteam champs Beer Money put on great high flying wrestling, and brawling. Doug Williams was possibly the best technical wrestler in 2010. Mickie James is the most entertaining womans wrestler on tv, along with Tara, who can both wrestle really well.

The problem that TNA has here, is that they still have more talent left in the back, that they don't use because they haven't come up with anything for them yet(Samoa Joe). But the biggest problem, which makes us bash TNA, is the lack of proper storylines. Since its inception, professional wrestling was based on wrestling, and storylines. If you only have 1, then its like watching WWE Superstars, which is just random match after random match. I don't care if people say that wrestling is "fake" and they "act out everything they say". Because if they didn't, it wouldn't be what it is today-entertaining. The difference beetween WWE and TNA is that WWE knows how to work a good storyline(most of the time), whilst TNA struggles to do it. And when they do a long storyline, it usually ends in disappointment, like Immortal.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-10-2011, 06:08 PM

NWA was never a Wrestling company. It was a organization that united territories in the US. Jim Crockett promotions was one of these territories that later became WCW. If you had any knowlage past 5 years ago, you would know that TNA was also affiliated with the NWA for the first few years of its existance. Go back to school junior...

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 06:14 PM
NWA was never a Wrestling company. It was a organization that united territories in the US. Jim Crockett promotions was one of these territories that later became WCW. If you had any knowlage past 5 years ago, you would know that TNA was also affiliated with the NWA for the first few years of its existance. Go back to school junior...

Really? I went to a NWA show here in Hollywood and they showed wrestling. Unless I am being lied to.

El_Dandy_LWO
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
Really? I went to a NWA show here in Hollywood and they showed wrestling. Unless I am being lied to.

Why are you arguing with me, this is common rassling knowlege. What you saw was Championship Wrestling From Hollywood, affiliated with NWA. Oh My God...

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Why are you arguing with me, this is common rassling knowlege. What you saw was Championship Wrestling From Hollywood, affiliated with NWA. Oh My God...

Huh? What?

El_Dandy_LWO
01-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Huh? What?

Heeehee, das waht

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 06:49 PM
I'd love to see someone defend this. Pay close attention to the first 10 seconds of the video, and time how long the match lasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKLdkIeanY
I don't know if it's TNA management's fault, RVD being a cunt (yet again) or both... but fans voted for Desmond Wolfe to be the #1 contender - in overwhelming numbers - for him to get squashed in 3 minutes on impact. Way to treat one of the best wrestlers in the world today, TNA. Way to listen to your fans, TNA.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM
That was a total waste of a match. People voted for an epic match, not a squash.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 07:33 PM
I think TNA didn't want Wolfe in the main event scene competing for titles.

K2Jelly
01-10-2011, 07:35 PM
I'd love to see someone defend this. Pay close attention to the first 10 seconds of the video, and time how long the match lasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hKLdkIeanY
I don't know if it's TNA management's fault, RVD being a cunt (yet again) or both... but fans voted for Desmond Wolfe to be the #1 contender - in overwhelming numbers - for him to get squashed in 3 minutes on impact. Way to treat one of the best wrestlers in the world today, TNA. Way to listen to your fans, TNA.

Wanting Wolfe to be number one contender and having a match last for more than ten minutes don't relate at all.

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Wanting Wolfe to be number one contender and having a match last for more than ten minutes don't relate at all.
Maybe you're just too stupid to understand, then.

"TNA management listens to it's fans" and "over half a million votes" (2:30ish) - so McGuinness gets squashed, then relegated to the tag division shortly after.... It's a giant "fuck you" to the fans of a company that time and time again proudly boast that they listen to their fans. In every conceivable way, it was a monumentally terrible idea let the fans to vote for a #1 contender if they weren't planning on giving the winner some kind of push to please them.

Perhaps they should just stick to giving us boring (ex-WWE midcard) wankers like Matt Morgan in several 20+ minute main event matches on consecutive PPVs (and by golly forcing us like it) in future. But stop patronising us with "OMG GIVING FANZ WAT THEY WANT LOL"

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 08:07 PM

People voted Wolfe so it can be a good battle for the title , not a squash match.

K2Jelly
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Maybe you're just too stupid to understand, then.

"TNA management listens to it's fans" and "over half a million votes" (2:30ish) - so McGuinness gets squashed, then relegated to the tag division shortly after.... It's a giant "fuck you" to the fans of a company that time and time again proudly boast that they listen to their fans. In every conceivable way, it was a monumentally terrible idea let the fans to vote for a #1 contender if they weren't planning on giving the winner some kind of push to please them.

Perhaps they should just stick to giving us boring (ex-WWE midcard) wankers like Matt Morgan in several 20+ minute main event matches on consecutive PPVs (and by golly forcing us like it) in future. But stop patronising us with "OMG GIVING FANZ WAT THEY WANT LOL"

I don't really think the match was a "squash" to begin with. Also, wasn't Wolfe's push stopped because of some backstage issues?

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
I don't really think the match was a "squash" to begin with. Also, wasn't Wolfe's push stopped because of some backstage issues?

That was when he was in Fortune. The match happened before that.

K2Jelly
01-10-2011, 08:23 PM
That was when he was in Fortune. The match happened before that.

Oh, right. BTW, nice sig. Where'd you get it?

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Oh, right. BTW, nice sig. Where'd you get it?

Necroyeti made it :P

You know....the user with Nigel McGuinness sig xD

K2Jelly
01-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Necroyeti made it :P

You know....the user with Nigel McGuinness sig xD

*facepalm*

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 08:35 PM
It was a three minute long title match. If that doesn't kill a wrestler's momentum, I don't know what does.

And I'm obviously talking about before his injury. Following that fiasco, he lost to Abyss twice.
http://www.tnastars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/sacrifice-2010-wolfe-abyss.jpg

The fact it was Desmond Wolfe was unfortunate, but ultimately irrelevant. I bet if AJ Styles, Kurt Angle or "I'm the WWE champion THE MIZ" (or whoever your favourite wrestler happens to be) won that poll, then jobbed in a 3 minute title match on impact, you'd be fucking raging as well.

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Also I didn't make that sig, I found it on /wooo/.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Also I didn't make that sig, I found it on /wooo/.

It works either way xD

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Necroyetis right about the squash. Its an insult to all of those who supported Nigel McGuinness, or Desmond Wolfe. No doubt, it was a squash match, just to get rid of someone who TNA didn't want to use in the title picture, to make room for guys like Jeff Hardy.

Lamar8902
01-10-2011, 09:56 PM
U said the only 2 things dat TNA has better then WWE I da Knockouts and tag team? Really so what your saying is TNA has no wrestlers really u take whatever wrestler from da WWE put them up against TNA and 99.9% of the time TNA will wup WWEs ass Friend and storylines what storylines have made u say now this is a good storyline besides The Undertaker and HBK storyline of the Wrestlemania none Friend so I say right now TNA has the advantage

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 10:41 PM
U said the only 2 things dat TNA has better then WWE I da Knockouts and tag team? Really so what your saying is TNA has no wrestlers really u take whatever wrestler from da WWE put them up against TNA and 99.9% of the time TNA will wup WWEs ass Friend and storylines what storylines have made u say now this is a good storyline besides The Undertaker and HBK storyline of the Wrestlemania none Friend so I say right now TNA has the advantage

Point to where I say that TNA has no wrestlers. Fanboy....listen to me....I am a SANE wrestling fan. I can tell you that WWE puts better crap than TNA's Immortal storyline.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 05:57 AM

I've got to go with SG on this one. People who believe that TNA storylines are better than WWEs, even if they are fans, are seriously deluded. And BTW, I can name you some that have happened last year:

* CM Punk-Rey Mysterio
* John Cena-CM Punk(its only been a few weeks, but its great, even if Cena is in it)
* Daniel Bryan-The Miz
* The Nexus-John Cena(it lasted like 6 months and was good for the most part)
* ADR-Rey Mysterio
* Chris Jericho-Edge

There. Enough for ya? What storylines has TNA put out last year that were great?
* Mr Anderson-Kurt Angle
* MCMG-Beer Money
That is honestly all I can think of right now. And I watched TNA religiously last year, until after Bound For Glory.

Necroyeti
01-11-2011, 06:23 AM
Thursday's spoilers makes me a sad panda. Apart from not sounding very appealing to me, they seem to be teasing a MCMG breakup. Which is just... wow.

Sometimes, I think if I start ignoring TNA and WWE then they will just go away.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:46 AM
Yeah the next Impact doesn't look too promising..
It would suck if MCMG broke up..they are the biggest reason I watch TNA.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:30 PM
TNA even teasing that they wanna break up MCMG is just PLAIN STUPIDITY! WHY IN THE HELL YOU BREAK UP YOUR BEST TAG TEAM?

Bodom
01-11-2011, 10:35 PM
TNA even teasing that they wanna break up MCMG is just PLAIN STUPIDITY! WHY IN THE HELL YOU BREAK UP YOUR BEST TAG TEAM?

Quoted for truth.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Maybe they think that fans will love MCMG members no matter what they do. To me, they always performed better as a tagteam.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Maybe they think that fans will love MCMG members no matter what they do. To me, they always performed better as a tagteam.

Yes but they were on top. Breaking up while you are on top totally doesn't make sense at all. Of course, Russo would do it.

MCMG is the only reason why I watch TNA.

nrb6304
01-11-2011, 10:53 PM

While I agree that it's dumb as hell to break up the MCMG, I disagree with the bolded.
I'll never forget watching the VERY FIRST iMPACT on Fox Sports (AT LIKE 3:30 PM) and being INSTANTLY intriguied and impressed with: AJ Styles, Kaz, Petey Williams, and Chris Sabin.
Sabin has ALWAYS been one of my favorites and I've been an Alex Shelley mark sense he debuted with Abyss.

Just saying don't forget that these two guys are awesome singles as well

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:57 PM
I know that they can be great as singles wrestlers like they have as a tag team. I do remember Sabin as the X-Division champ without being in a tag team.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Yeah I enjoyed both of them in their singles runs, and they both found success there, in becoming X-Division champs if I'm not mistaken. But I just feel that they have revolutionized the tagteam division, like how E&C, The Dudleys, and The Hardyz did back then.

It is bloody stupid for TNA to split them up at this point. So they lose the titles, so what? They had a long reign as champions, and should have held onto the titles even longer, because it took them so long to win them. They should go right back to trying to get those titles back.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-11-2011, 11:44 PM
I have created a monster...

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:47 PM
I have created a monster...

Lol if TNA does something stupid, a bashing here is inevitable.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-11-2011, 11:53 PM
Lol when TNA does something stupid, a bashing here is inevitable.

Fixed for accuracy.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:57 PM
Roflcopter

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 12:18 AM
Lolz xD

Oh well...

Murphdogg4
01-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Alright then. I'll bring you up to speed. Quick and simple.

We discuss the defects of TNA, who shouldn't be there and bring LOGIC as much as we can to the fanboys who CLEARLY don't see that TNA insults a typical wrestling fan with rehashed crap from either WCW or WWE copy and paste.

Note: Matt Hardy is NOW implied xD(TNA fanboys! Defend this!)

I watch both feds and point out flaws in both, to be honest you sound like a WWE fanboy.

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 02:11 PM
I watch both feds and point out flaws in both, to be honest you sound like a WWE fanboy.

Really? Then Vinnie Mac having his head between his ass is a good thing? Lets all be mindless drones and watch this stuff that is dumbed down for kids because they can't figure complex stuff yet. Lets all watch WWE because its the logical thing to do. Lets just forget that there is other wrestling companies to bash because I am wasting my time watching ROH, TNA, NWA, NJPW and other great wrestling product because WWE puts superior stuff on TV, no matter how dull, slow, and off it is.

Really? One solid explanation on bashing TNA=WWE fanboy? Wrestling fans can't bash now?

I wasn't aware I was a WWE fanboy. I made it pretty clear that I was a wrestling fan and not play favorites.

If bashing TNA for being inconsistant, keeps turning their guys faces/heels fast, rushed main events, being NWO-lite now, not employing guys WITH talent, having some dudes being in a spotlight way out of their prime, having Russo to have -fillintheobjecthere-in a pole matches, hanging people over the ring, insulting the X-Division, wasting 18k for a crappy belt, not doing anything with drugged wrestlers because TNA can't do anything about it, and other stuff that TNA puts for to bash makes me looks like a WWE fanboy? Then I don't know what would be your wrestling fan?

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Really? Then Vinnie Mac having his head between his ass is a good thing? Lets all be mindless drones and watch this stuff that is dumbed down for kids because they can't figure complex stuff yet. Lets all watch WWE because its the logical thing to do. Lets just forget that there is other wrestling companies to bash because I am wasting my time watching ROH, TNA, NWA, NJPW and other great wrestling product because WWE puts superior stuff on TV, no matter how dull, slow, and off it is.

Really? One solid explanation on bashing TNA=WWE fanboy? Wrestling fans can't bash now?

I wasn't aware I was a WWE fanboy. I made it pretty clear that I was a wrestling fan and not play favorites.

If bashing TNA for being inconsistant, keeps turning their guys faces/heels fast, rushed main events, being NWO-lite now, not employing guys WITH talent, having some dudes being in a spotlight way out of their prime, having Russo to have -fillintheobjecthere-in a pole matches, hanging people over the ring, insulting the X-Division, wasting 18k for a crappy belt, not doing anything with drugged wrestlers because TNA can't do anything about it, and other stuff that TNA puts for to bash makes me looks like a WWE fanboy? Then I don't know what would be your wrestling fan?

Check. And mate.