PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy has not changed!

AndherestheJ
01-10-2011, 01:14 AM
Really all the guy did was get braids and grow a bit more facial hair.

Again Matt "the Gut" Hardy has yet to impress me as of late.

Working out more my ass. Changing his appearance and style my ass.

What was the trench what he was talking about?

Ugh let's face it...Matt Hardy died long ago and Jeff.....well Jeff has morphed into Raven now. But again Jeff still has a little talent to back himself up.

Also why is Matt's "Twist of Fate" called a "Twist of Hate" as well. If they were gonna give it another name they should have gone with the obvious "Twist of Fat" haha.

the game
01-10-2011, 01:17 AM
ha ha,love it,what a waster hardy has become,if he can be called a wrestler then there is hope for us all

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 02:07 AM
How many Matt Hardy threads does Matt Hardy need? I swear, if all the Matt Hardy threads were merged into 1, there would be 10 pages of hate.

Pepsi Plunge
01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
How many Matt Hardy threads does Matt Hardy need? I swear, if all the Matt Hardy threads were merged into 1, there would be 10 pages of hate.

OATH! haha

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 03:05 AM
I got to agree with SG here dude. A bit harsh.

Tina293
01-10-2011, 03:23 AM
i hope no one is offended by this comment, but i just checked out some pictures of matt's tna debut. the new so-called look does not suit him at all. from my point of view, he looks like the white version of orlando jordan

Robstar
01-10-2011, 03:47 AM
In hindsight, you're probably right Brownie and SG.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 04:30 AM
No heat bro :D

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 04:44 AM
twist of fat...nope im not laughing..

ELNIOJR
01-10-2011, 08:02 AM
twist of fat...nope im not laughing..

What About..."FATTWIST"? :D

ProWrestlingFan
01-10-2011, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=AndherestheJ;54429]Again Matt "the Gut" Hardy has yet to impress me as of late.
Working out more my ass.

LOL I love haters.Matt has drop some weight.People dont understand this because all they want to do is hate on the guy.Its only been 2 months.People in 2 months Matt cant look like he did in the 90's.Matt does still have a gut,but matt has tone that gut into some abs.Matt has got bigger arms too.If you guys cant see it then your blinded by hate.You people are pathetic.How many theards does this need.I sure matt is more muscular tone then most of the people that gets on here

Tommy Thunder
01-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Sorry to burst all of the haters' bubble, but if you can't see that Matt is in better shape than he was when he left WWE, then you are indeed blind!!
He has lost weight, and he's more ripped than he was a few months back. If you don't like Matt Hardy, that's fine, but you can't say he hasn't change just because you're inclined to hate him. I suggest that everybody wait for him to wrestle a few matches before passing judgment on him.

Danny Des
01-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I sorta feel bad for the guy. for as long as i could remember matt was the foundation of the hardys. matt would take all the beatings and jeff would hit a swanton. but even then matt would still pull off high flying spots. but those old days are long and gone now. matt is completley out of his depth and i dont think he realises it. he thinks all these youtube videos are like starting up his own personal promos and they just look sad. i have nothing but respect for the wrestler that he is. but i dont think hes realised how past his prime he is. id of retired a few years ago and gone out as a truley revolutionary wrestler.

TheDevilsAdvocate
01-10-2011, 10:32 AM

49574 pages!

I have been here awhile an I have saw a lot. I even made one that spanned at least 170-something pages or lesser than that amount. XD

But I was heavily disappointed by his debut with TNA. He promised us another let down. Many of his actual fans wanted to see him go through a transformation, and all he did was imitate Jeff Hardy, Raven, and Tyler Reks among other people. I agree that Jeff Hardy still has an ounce of talent more than Matt Hardy does. Also, In a way I think Raven an Jeff Hardy were always similar in a way. I think you can really see that back when they feuded against eachother somewhere in the 2000's. This current gimmick of his reminds me of him when he was in The New Brood with his brother an Gangrel.

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 10:49 AM
Bischoff: "YOU WANT HARDY? YOU GOT HARDY!"

We certainly got some vintage Hardy last night.

68wPayne
01-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Look, Matt Hardy will probably never look like he did when he was in his prime. He is 36 years old now, it's alot harder for bodes to hold their muscle tone when they get older. I love how nobody rips on Samoa Joe for being fat, but they will jump on Matt Hardy whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'm not a Matt Hardy fan at all, I will criticize his at best average wrestling skills, his average mic work, but I'm not gonna sit there and call him fat, especially when I am fatter than he is. I wish that TNA would have went a different route with the mystery opponent and signed someone like Petey Williams, who has loads of talent, charisma, and doesn't even need a storyline to get him over, or my personal pick would be Sean O'Haire. Why no one has signed him is beyond me.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Look, Matt Hardy will probably never look like he did when he was in his prime. He is 36 years old now, it's alot harder for bodes to hold their muscle tone when they get older. I love how nobody rips on Samoa Joe for being fat, but they will jump on Matt Hardy whenever the opportunity presents itself. I'm not a Matt Hardy fan at all, I will criticize his at best average wrestling skills, his average mic work, but I'm not gonna sit there and call him fat, especially when I am fatter than he is. I wish that TNA would have went a different route with the mystery opponent and signed someone like Petey Williams, who has loads of talent, charisma, and doesn't even need a storyline to get him over, or my personal pick would be Sean O'Haire. Why no one has signed him is beyond me.

Samoa Joe=NATURALLY big
Matt Hardy= swingin around that beer belleh

Allison
01-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Jeff has morphed into a wannabe Raven now.

I fixed that for ya.

And this really isn't meant as hate or bashing. Jeff Hardy's one of my all time favorite wrestlers. But Raven has one of the greatest minds in wrestling and has cut some of the best promos in history.

Jeff is no Raven. o.O

Necroyeti
01-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Look, Matt Hardy will probably never look like he did when he was in his prime. He is 36 years old now, it's alot harder for bodes to hold their muscle tone when they get older. I love how nobody rips on Samoa Joe for being fat....
Stopped reading there.

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 12:45 PM
What About..."FATTWIST"? :D

twist of lardass

btw hardy's face on the picture above reminds me of a chimpanzee

Iron Ape
01-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Even though this is patently false, the comparison is still stupid even if one were to entertain it. Was Samoa Joe ever in shape? Did he ever spend months blathering on Youtube about "reinventing" himself?

SevenCagedTigers
01-10-2011, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=AndherestheJ;54429]Again Matt "the Gut" Hardy has yet to impress me as of late.
Working out more my ass.

LOL I love haters.Matt has drop some weight.People dont understand this because all they want to do is hate on the guy.Its only been 2 months.People in 2 months Matt cant look like he did in the 90's.Matt does still have a gut,but matt has tone that gut into some abs.Matt has got bigger arms too.If you guys cant see it then your blinded by hate.You people are pathetic.How many theards does this need.I sure matt is more muscular tone then most of the people that gets on here

People don't hate Matt Hardy for being out of shape. They hate him for being a crybaby and a hypocrite. When his brother Jeff was initially charged, Matt Hardy said "THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT". Yeah? The truth is, your brother abuses drugs and he got busted. People dislike Matt Hardy because he continues to support a druggie, which, as a person in the public eye, makes him a reprehensible role model. On top of that, no working man can support Matt Hardy after the way he behaved when trying to get released from the WWE. I can understand being an all around bastard to try and get fired, but posting a picture of an unmasked Rey Mysterio was irresponsible both professionally and personally. Why bring an innocent person into it?

People supported Matt Hardy when his ex-girlfriend Lita had an affair with Edge. They wanted to see him succeed. But Matt Hardy has taken that support and used it to delude himself into believing he deserved a higher spot. In the end, the WWE never pushed Hardy because he was an out of shape, ugly, sub-par wrestler with poor mic skills. If you think the man can cuts good promos, look at his recent work on youtube. Its cheesy and embarrasing. Currently, the WWE is pushing people with great mic skills. Barret, Miz, Orton, Cena and even Vickie Guerrerro are people who are gold on the mic. Matt Hardy couldn't hold a candle to any of them.

I don't see how you can support Matt Hardy when he continues to support a drug abuser. The right thing for him to do would have been to denounce that behavior. If I had kids, I would want those pieces of garbage off my tv.

Robstar
01-10-2011, 02:20 PM
twist of lardass

btw hardy's face on the picture above reminds me of a chimpanzee

You guys are missing the obvious Twist of Grapes. (sour) grapes = wine = whine

Allison
01-10-2011, 02:22 PM

Everyone's suffering from a Twist of Hate.

(see wut i did there?) :D

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:25 PM

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/6/7/129204396315660705.jpg

Robstar
01-10-2011, 02:26 PM

No no twist - straight out hate

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:29 PM
No no twist - straight out hate

Basically....

Matt will fit perfectly in TNA. Straight Inconsistant!

Allison
01-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Matt's only problem is, he's immature and probably doesn't have the highest IQ in the world. The Carolinas and Tenn are full of indy workers that act just like him. Matt was lucky (or maybe unlucky) enough to make it into the big time because of his brother Jeff. But after him and Jeff were seperated by the WWE, Matt was left alone to sink or swim. So now he's under the microscope and being taken apart by internet smarks. He's not totally to blame, but he is his own worst enemy in a lot of ways, he's just to damn dumb to realize it.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Matt's only problem is, he's immature and probably doesn't have the highest IQ in the world. The Carolinas and Tenn are full of indy workers that act just like him. Matt was lucky (or maybe unlucky) enough to make it into the big time because of his brother Jeff. But after him and Jeff were seperated by the WWE, Matt was left alone to sink or swim. So now he's under the microscope and being taken apart by internet smarks. He's not totally to blame, but he is his own worst enemy in a lot of ways, he's just to damn dumb to realize it.

He is lost in the coattails of his brother. But seriously, "the greatest thing in pro wrestling" is a waste of time. He has never won a world title and he think he is the greatest? He is only great because Jeff spoon fed him.

Now TNA will do the same. TNA will make Matt champ really soon but what did he accomplish? Nothing.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:54 PM
He is lost in the coattails of his brother. But seriously, "the greatest thing in pro wrestling" is a waste of time. He has never won a world title and he think he is the greatest? He is only great because Jeff spoon fed him.

Now TNA will do the same. TNA will make Matt champ really soon but what did he accomplish? Nothing.

Thats TNAs way of saying welcome to the company. Its a little present to make them stay in TNA for a while.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:58 PM

Samoa Joe is fat? Dude we have fucking thousands of guys like Samoa Joe here in NZ, and they aeren't all fat. Many samoans are born, and raised bigger than the rest of the people, because of the diet they eat and such. Joe is one of those samoans who turned that fat into muscle. Hes not all fat you know. Many people here have done the same thing, so I know what I'm talking about.

Matt Hardy was really skinny back in the day, but he just let himself get fat. Its his fault, and he can't blame anyone else.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
When I saw that Samoa Joe part.....Payne's credibility fell down....

Rich Cranium
01-10-2011, 06:04 PM

I sense a little MATTitude here!

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 06:08 PM
I sense a little MATTitude here!

I like what you did with attitude there :)

As for SGs post, fuck yes.

Raiyne
01-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I just don't understand why TNA had to pick him up.....they have too many problems already!!!! Matt Hardy beating RVD is another way of saying RVD was just a phase....One WWE guy in....One WWE guy out..

Hesterica
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
I just don't understand why TNA had to pick him up.....they have too many problems already!!!! Matt Hardy beating RVD is another way of saying RVD was just a phase....One WWE guy in....One WWE guy out..

Exactly what they are doing...once RVD lost the championship, he got lost in the shuffle.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Exactly what they are doing...once RVD lost the championship, he got lost in the shuffle.

And same thing will happen to Matt. But thats a good thing, so Matt won't come near the world title in a long time again.

AndyWonder
01-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Matt is one of the worst promo guys I have ever heard. Nothing will change. Jeff, on the other hand, has really improved his promo since joining TNA. In WWE he talked kinda awkwardly. In TNA when he turned heel, I found his dark tone of voice much different and much more interesting. In TNA, I can't see Matt talking in the same manner Jeff can.

Tommy Thunder
01-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I'm saying give Matt a chance. Matt is in better shape now than when he left WWE, and I believe he will get better. I want to see him wrestle a few matches before passing judgment on him. It's true that he's not as good in the ring as he used to be, but if he gets into better shape, he should be a good asset to TNA. Let's wait and see I say.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:04 AM
I'm saying give Matt a chance. Matt is in better shape now than when he left WWE, and I believe he will get better. I want to see him wrestle a few matches before passing judgment on him. It's true that he's not as good in the ring as he used to be, but if he gets into better shape, he should be a good asset to TNA. Let's wait and see I say.

That is the same kind of hope that they had with Jeff and look at him.

SaberToothTigerz
01-11-2011, 11:09 AM

AWWWW man good one!!!!!

AndherestheJ
01-11-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm seeing a lot of "give him a chance" "there's hope!"

F*%k that s#%t ok.

He had his time to shine. The man is clearly a wreck.

And this isn't because I hate Matt Hardy. People would say the same thing if Stone Cold was running around the internet talking about how "steven austin" and "steve austin" are two different people and acting like a f&*king nut job.

It would be pathetic, just like this.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:39 AM
I'm seeing a lot of "give him a chance" "there's hope!"

F*%k that s#%t ok.

He had his time to shine. The man is clearly a wreck.

And this isn't because I hate Matt Hardy. People would say the same thing if Stone Cold was running around the internet talking about how "steven austin" and "steve austin" are two different people and acting like a f&*king nut job.

It would be pathetic, just like this.

There is a "chance" for him to fail. Some people "hope" that he will be out of TNA and pro wrestling.

See? It can be good :)

Bodom
01-11-2011, 11:47 AM
Come on now. I dislike Hardy as much as the next guy, but I never want to see someone fail.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Come on now. I dislike Hardy as much as the next guy, but I never want to see someone fail.

Whining over the net doesn't count?

Tommy Thunder
01-11-2011, 11:55 AM
That is the same kind of hope that they had with Jeff and look at him.

Sure. Hey, I'm not saying there's a lot of hope he'll turn out good, but there is a glimmer of hope surely. I mean, he IS in better shape than he was when he left WWE. But like I said, I want to see him wrestle a few matches before making a decision on this 'new, re-incarnated' Matt Hardy.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 12:01 PM
If Sunday was any indication, the future isn't bright.

It wasn't a very memorable match and I expected him to be hellbent on delivering a memorable performance for his debut. After all, this is the same Hardy who's making videos left and right about his "renewed passion".

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 12:09 PM
If Sunday was any indication, the future isn't bright.

It wasn't a very memorable match and I expected him to be hellbent on delivering a memorable performance for his debut. After all, this is the same Hardy who's making videos left and right about his "renewed passion".

Likewise here. I thought he would be all high flying and all but I guess Matt still fears the second rope. The bottom rope for his high flying.

Bodom
01-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Likewise here. I thought he would be all high flying and all but I guess Matt still fears the second rope. The bottom rope for his high flying.

Matt was never the high flyer of the Hardy Boys or ever for that matter.

I don't get why people expect that of him.

Rich Cranium
01-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Bodom is right, Matt was the grounder and Jeff was the flyer, they should of worked at McDonald's where Matt could cook and Jeff would work drive-thru!

Rich Cranium
01-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Forgot to add that McDonald's has a secret sauce for Big Mac's so Matt could add his secret Grape recipe to the order!

68wPayne
01-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I didn't mean for the Samoa Joe statement to be insulting, he's one of my favorites. I was just trying to say that Samoa Joe is a bigger guy, but he is still one of the best in the world. Husky Harris is also a big guy and I think the future looks bright for him as well. I was just trying to say that just cause Matt Hardy is a little fat shouldn't be one of the central focuses on his lack of abilities in the ring, that should be reserved for the fact that he is a mediocre wrestler who only survived because he is Jeff's brother. Matt is a mediocre performer, a hypocrite, and a waste of spotlight time, those should be people's criticisms, there is enough fodder there for people not to focus on his weight.

gohan
01-11-2011, 01:13 PM
i think matt hardy is a great wrestler he is good why hate on him four Evey body his sour like bret hart just stop talking hardy is good he is my fav
V1 forver mattide follower for mf er for life he done so much in wrestling and still hating on him

Tommy Thunder
01-11-2011, 01:25 PM
i think matt hardy is a great wrestler he is good why hate on him four Evey body his sour like bret hart just stop talking hardy is good he is my fav
V1 forver mattide follower for mf er for life he done so much in wrestling and still hating on him

I get what you're trying to say, but what language were you talking in there?

SaberToothTigerz
01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Bodom is right, Matt was the grounder and Jeff was the flyer, they should of worked at McDonald's where Matt could cook and Jeff would work drive-thru!

matt isnt too good to even cook at mcdonalds
let him advertise the place at the door of mcdonald delivering notes of the place for people to read and then throw to the trash can

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 06:22 PM
Matt was never the high flyer of the Hardy Boys or ever for that matter.

I don't get why people expect that of him.

At one time didn't they form Team Extreme? I thought that was meant to be a high flying stable? Hell even Lita did shit off the top rope!

Bodom
01-11-2011, 06:32 PM
At one time didn't they form Team Extreme? I thought that was meant to be a high flying stable? Hell even Lita did shit off the top rope!

Extreme was really more of a name. The true high flyer of the group was Jeff.

Sure Matt would do a splash and maybe a moonsault here and there, but his style wasn't "high-flying"

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Extreme was really more of a name. The true high flyer of the group was Jeff.

Sure Matt would do a splash and maybe a moonsault here and there, but his style wasn't "high-flying"

Oh thats right. I think the best high flying move he could do was a moonsault wasn't it? And I haven't seen him do it in a while. He did go up to the ropes alot, so I assumed he was a high flyer. Its been obvious that Jeff was the better high flyer in the group, but I thought Matts style was a high-flyer too. But he seems to be doing more ground work in recent times.

68wPayne
01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Lita was more of a high flyer than Matt was.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Lita was more of a high flyer than Matt was.

This. I don't care if people said she copied so and so. She had an awesome gimmick, and was one of the best womens wrestlers in my eyes.

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:22 PM
This. I don't care if people said she copied so and so. She had an awesome gimmick, and was one of the best womens wrestlers in my eyes.

I love Lita xD She was really cool but I wished that she didn't leave who WWE made her. I think peeps still hate her.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 10:48 PM
I love Lita xD She was really cool but I wished that she didn't leave who WWE made her. I think peeps still hate her.

You mean that thing with Matt and Edge in real life? That was really sad of her to do that. I felt for Matt there..until he started being a bitch on Twitter, and let me down. I forgave her, and want to see her compete again. Why did she quit?

SilverGhost
01-11-2011, 10:53 PM
You mean that thing with Matt and Edge in real life? That was really sad of her to do that. I felt for Matt there..until he started being a bitch on Twitter, and let me down. I forgave her, and want to see her compete again. Why did she quit?

The crowd was really attacking her with vulgar stuff. They didn't let go of the Matt/Edge/Lita thing.

TJHawkesybaby
01-12-2011, 07:37 AM

I thought there was talk of her coming back....!?!? unless im very much mistaken!

Back to Matt..... I thought he did look alot more hnch the other night.... but dont TNA have different/or no rules on certain things/substances that the WWE have "strict"(lol) rules on??? Im just throwing that out there...!

And the match wasnt that bad... but he did nearly break RVD's neck with that turnbuckle german...!?! No PG i suppose lol!

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 12:57 PM
I thought there was talk of her coming back....!?!? unless im very much mistaken!

Back to Matt..... I thought he did look alot more hnch the other night.... but dont TNA have different/or no rules on certain things/substances that the WWE have "strict"(lol) rules on??? Im just throwing that out there...!

And the match wasnt that bad... but he did nearly break RVD's neck with that turnbuckle german...!?! No PG i suppose lol!

Maybe training? I do want to see Lita back.

TNA has physical and drug tests but even the wrestlers fail and TNA doesn't do anything.

That match wasn't even worth looking at :\

TJHawkesybaby
01-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Maybe training? I do want to see Lita back.

TNA has physical and drug tests but even the wrestlers fail and TNA doesn't do anything.

That match wasn't even worth looking at :\

Nah he hasn't had time to train... he's too busy uploading videos of himself and tweetin his tits off!

TNA say they have tests but really....? Look at what happened Angle etc...?!?

And if it wasnt Matt in the match and someone else would you be complaining as much.... im not a lover of Matt as much as the next guy but it wasnt that bad...!?!

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 01:11 PM
Nah he hasn't had time to train... he's too busy uploading videos of himself and tweetin his tits off!

TNA say they have tests but really....? Look at what happened Angle etc...?!?

And if it wasnt Matt in the match and someone else would you be complaining as much.... im not a lover of Matt as much as the next guy but it wasnt that bad...!?!

Lol I meant Lita but yeah I know of Matt's complaining over the net xD

TNA KNOWS that their best stars have drugs in their system and can't afford to pull them out of cards since they are important.

You know....it is very early to tell. He did one match and some are being too judgmental.

Rich Cranium
01-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Maybe Lita was just there to visit friends and the fact for her for the PeeWee! Herman that is!

SilverGhost
01-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Maybe Lita was just there to visit friends and the fact for her for the PeeWee! Herman that is!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f8/Icwutudidthar.jpg