PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Here's an idea regarding Jeff's situation

Hesterica
01-09-2011, 10:51 PM
As we've read, Jeff Hardy will plead guilty to his drug charges. Because of the bargain, one of the charges will be dropped but prison sentence can still happen. Here's an idea for their storyline:

After Genesis, we now know that Anderson is the number one contender. What they can do is have Hardy RETAIN the belt at the following PPV. Then, cops would show up and arrest him for the charges integrating real life into a storyline.

The belt would then be up for grabs in a tournament the following PPV. A whole PPV dedicated to the tournament.

Thoughts?

Bodom
01-09-2011, 10:54 PM
Nothing in this thread is a really a spoiler. And (no offense) rather moot since Anderson is the champ

Iron Ape
01-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Nothing in this thread is a really a spoiler. And (no offense) rather moot since Anderson is the champ
Anderson is champ, huh? I wonder if that's any sort of indicator as to whether or not Jeff's expecting to do jail time.

Bodom
01-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Anderson is champ, huh? I wonder if that's any sort of indicator as to whether or not Jeff's expecting to do jail time.

Maybe not an indicator of jail time, but hopefully they finally realized that a man who's potentially facing jail time isn't someone you want representing your company.

Hesterica
01-09-2011, 11:09 PM

Thought it was just a number 1 contender's match...placed SPOILER for those who haven't seen Genesis...

Hesterica
01-09-2011, 11:12 PM
Thought it was just a number 1 contender's match...placed SPOILER for those who haven't seen Genesis...

Crap sorry bout that...didn't know they had the champ match right after the contenders match...

Bodom
It's not technically a spoiler when it's already aired live.

And if you really wanna go that route you should have placed this in the *Spoiler" section.

Iron Ape
Maybe not an indicator of jail time, but hopefully they finally realized that a man who's potentially facing jail time isn't someone you want representing your company.
Hahaha. C'mon, man. This is TNA we're talking about here. They'd let Jared Lee Loughner hold the title if they thought it would get people to tune in.

HHHBK
01-09-2011, 11:13 PM
I hope they change that ugly freaking belt now.

Bodom
01-09-2011, 11:14 PM
Hahaha. C'mon, man. This is TNA we're talking about here. They'd let Jared Lee Loughner hold the title if they thought it would get people to tune in.

Im trying to be positive over here!

Iron Ape
01-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Im trying to be positive over here!

Well, Anderson's now the champ, so at least things are looking up!

*tries to ignore that there are now twice as many Hardys in the organization*

HHHBK
01-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Well, Anderson's now the champ, so at least things are looking up!

*tries to ignore that there are now twice as many Hardys in the organization*

haha i hope Anderson holds the belt for a while.

North Vegas Benny
01-10-2011, 12:32 AM
What the hell was up with Matt's new look. Tyler Reks wants his look back.
I know its off topic but the topic died as soon as it started.

Iron Ape
01-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Why do people keep comparing him to Tyler Reks when braids aren't the same thing as dreds? If he has to be compared to another wrestler, he looks like a fatter, whiter R-Truth, or a smaller, sexier version of Awesome Kong.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:37 AM
Why do people keep comparing him to Tyler Reks when braids aren't the same thing as dreds? If he has to be compared to another wrestler, he looks like a fatter, whiter R-Truth, or a smaller, sexier version of Awesome Kong.

You did say "almost" in another thread xD

Most people that haven't seen dredlocks or braids probably think they are the same.

Iron Ape
01-10-2011, 12:55 AM
You did say "almost" in another thread xD
No, I said dreds "kind of" aren't the same thing as braids, just like how fettucine alfredo kind of isn't the same thing as mac 'n cheese (in both instances, the "kind of" is being used a means of making the correction seem more polite). :)

Most people that haven't seen dredlocks or braids probably think they are the same.
Ignoring the question regarding the circumstances under which someone would not encounter either of these two things, I can't imagine a situation in which things that appear so obviously different would be contrued as being the same. I mean, one involves a closely woven, interlocking pattern, and one, well, doesn't.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:00 AM
No, I said dreds "kind of" aren't the same thing as braids, just like how fettucine alfredo kind of isn't the same thing as mac 'n cheese (in both instances, the "kind of" is being used a means of making the correction seem more polite). :)

Ignoring the question regarding the circumstances under which someone would not encounter either of these two things, I can't imagine a situation in which things that appear so obviously different would be contrued as being the same. I mean, one involves a closely woven, interlocking pattern, and one, well, doesn't.

Um.....dude.....this is normal peeps we are talking about xD

These normal peeps probably haven't seen or heard of dreds or braids but if you wanna be that black and white, go ahead but I won't be around ;)

Iron Ape
01-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Um.....dude.....this is normal peeps we are talking about xD

These normal peeps probably haven't seen or heard of dreds or braids but if you wanna be that black and white, go ahead but I won't be around ;)
Wow, dude. Just about any black person could tell you the difference between a dred and a braid. Are you suggesting that they aren't normal people? Yeah, I know that YOU are the moderator and all, but you seriously might want to consider editing that post. That's kind of offensive.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Wow, dude. Just about any black person could tell you the difference between a dred and a braid. Are you suggesting that they aren't normal people? Yeah, I know that YOU are the moderator and all, but you seriously might want to consider editing that post. That's kind of offensive.

Woah woah woah woah its you that is going way to in depth, not me.

I know the difference BUT there are people who hasn't seen this type of hair style before. That is what you aren't taking in.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 01:15 AM
I lold at the news of Tyler Reks and Matt Hardy :P Reks became a Twitter trending topic because people thought Reks went to TNA.
I'm really happy that Anderson won the belt, and that Jeff Hardy is going to court again. Like it said on the front page, they dropped the title from Jeff because it was obvious he was going to do time. Now I just hope that Anderson holds onto the belt for a while. Hes been my #1 person to win it since last year.

Iron Ape
01-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Woah woah woah woah its you that is going way to in depth, not me.

I know the difference BUT there are people who hasn't seen this type of hair style before. That is what you aren't taking in.
But you're saying that the people who know the difference ARE NOT NORMAL, which is outrageous. Those are your words (you even bolded and underlined it), so don't you dare try putting that on me. You put the unfair and insensitive qualifier in there, not the other way around. I am at no fault here, as you weren't forced to say what you did.

Rich Cranium
01-10-2011, 01:16 AM
I really wanted to see AJ and Williams but hey, we are all prone to injuries.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:17 AM
I lold at the news of Tyler Reks and Matt Hardy :P Reks became a Twitter trending topic because people thought Reks went to TNA.
I'm really happy that Anderson won the belt, and that Jeff Hardy is going to court again. Like it said on the front page, they dropped the title from Jeff because it was obvious he was going to do time. Now I just hope that Anderson holds onto the belt for a while. Hes been my #1 person to win it since last year.

This and the news proves that there were people that were actually confused. My guess is....hair.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:20 AM
But you're saying that the people who know the difference ARE NOT NORMAL, which is outrageous. Those are your words (you even bolded and underlined it), so don't you dare try putting that on me. You put the unfair and insensitive qualifier in there, not the other way around. I am at no fault here, as you weren't forced to say what you did.

I, in no way, said that they were NOT NORMAL.

I meant NORMAL is in TNA's CROWD or FANS.

Rich Cranium
01-10-2011, 01:25 AM
This and the news proves that there were people that were actually confused. My guess is....hair.

Matt was no surprise even thought Tazz said everything possible to try and milk it!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Matt was no surprise even thought Tazz said everything possible to try and milk it!

Well...to be fair....we saw spoilers and it was obvious to us a mile away.

Rich Cranium
01-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Well...to be fair....we saw spoilers and it was obvious to us a mile away.

Well Chris Harris was visiting backstage, so they could have pulled the Russo card and sent him out instead!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:33 AM
Well Chris Harris was visiting backstage, so they could have pulled the Russo card and sent him out instead!

I wouldn't see that coming! Instead of a ex-WWE guy, why not a TNA original? That would have been a bit better than the obviousness.

HeelTurn
01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Im just relieved it wasnt Rob Terry, and Abyss as the new TV champ...boring simple as.

Stump
01-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Im just relieved it wasnt Rob Terry, and Abyss as the new TV champ...boring simple as.

Yeah, I am disgusted at the idea of Abyss as TV champ. I was also hoping for an A. J. face turn. fail

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Am wondering if the injury prevented the face turn, would have liked to have seen it too but if there was a stand in for AJ that stand in couldn't lose their spot in imortal and take his face turn.

Stump
01-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Am wondering if the injury prevented the face turn, would have liked to have seen it too but if there was a stand in for AJ that stand in couldn't lose their spot in imortal and take his face turn.

But, with the crap hes been getting from Bishoff, it would have been a great chance for him to cost Abyss the title and turn face at the same time.

Cynicism
01-10-2011, 04:36 PM
I was going to say "But then they'd have to kick Abyss out of Immoral" but of course it doesn't, that would make some sense and that's not how Russo roll's. I hope AJ turns face when he returns, would rather it was a strong turn than a bitter one though, which either the kicking out angle, or the costing of the match would have been

I was looking forward to AJ vs Williams though, I actually thought that it would be a good match.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:34 PM
My guess is that after AJ is clear to compete in TNA, he can turn face. There seemed to be some tension beetween AJ and Bischoff at Genesis. Now that Abyss is TV champion instead of AJ, he can hold onto that belt for a while, whilst AJ turns face and joins with some other TNA wrestlers, to take down Immortal.