PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy to Debut in TNA at Genesis?

noonies
01-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Source: www.wrestlingnewssource.com has obivoulsy broke the news first that former WWE Superstar Matt Hardy from numerous sources that he is set to make his debut in TNA Wrestling as Immortal's handpicked mystery opponent against RVD in the challenge match at "Genesis" PPV tonight. I'm so happy that yet ANOTHER former WWE star is making the switch to TNA, because every wrestler along with Matt on the WWE roster were being treated wrong and are STILL being treated wrong. Where the hell is JTG or Yoshi Tatsu?! Oh yeah, they're doing dark matches and house shows losing matches, that's what they're doing. This is going to go over very well with the Orlando crowd tonight and hopefully on tv as well as Mr. Anderson's debut in TNA last year at "Genesis" got a huge reaction from the fans in attendance. This will also be a surprise to people, even though everyone was certain that Matt was going to TNA anyway to may reform the Hardy Boyz which WWE does not want to happen. I really think that they make Matt Hardy a TNA Tag-Team or X-Division Champion in the next 3 months, and treat better than WWE ever did. I'm glad that it's not Hernandez who is RVD's mystery opponent, because there were sources saying that TNA were looking to have him come back in the very near future, and I immediately thought the "Genesis" PPV since he's been working with AAA in Mexico for the past some months now.

Bodom
01-09-2011, 03:39 PM
*cough*

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3483-Rob-Van-Dam-vs.-Matt-Hardy-Genesis