PDA

View Full Version : Is Jacob Novak a young JBL?

Rich Cranium
01-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I can't quite put my finger on it, but doesn't Novak look a little like a young JBL? I'm not comparing ring or mic skills, just his look!

The Grand Wizard
01-20-2011, 08:57 AM
To me he looks like the son of Cornette.

Bodom
01-20-2011, 09:39 AM
What part of his look says JBL?

If anything he looks like a generic Sylvan Grenier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVmXVJkcKZc&feature=related

Adam Bomb II
01-22-2011, 12:12 AM
No. No he is not. ;)

The Brown One
01-22-2011, 12:53 AM
Let me ask. Why should we care? He wasn't all that impressive in the ring, and doesn't look like a young JBL. I think Bodom was closer to the money with Sylvan Grenier. JBL was impressive.

Rich Cranium
01-22-2011, 03:16 PM
To be more clear, I mentioned that I was not meaning his wrestling or mic skill! I have only seen clips of him and his height and build and 'look' reminded me of Justin 'Hawk' Bradshaw, but maybe that's too far back. ;)

Bodom
01-22-2011, 09:46 PM
I know you were, and I still don't know how he resembles JBL

WWTNA Mark
01-25-2011, 04:40 PM
He kinda looks like Curt Hawkins mixed with Josh Mattews to me. Just saying.

Androo
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM
I can't quite put my finger on it, but doesn't Novak look a little like a young JBL? I'm not comparing ring or mic skills, just his look!

No tell of a lie, tht is exactly what i thought whenever i seen him!!! and ive only seen him 2 or 3 times!! i back you on this! like his face and looks, definitely! not as thick or bulky as jbl (hawk) but he looks like him! not really worth me saying it now tho considering hes back in the doldrums, but i couldnt see u on ur own here! ppl do think this!

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 04:47 PM
with that freaking long nose of his its no wonder he didnt made it far in the wwe he is very generic and that jacket of his reminded me of brian kendrick's cocky attitude jacket he used
jacob novak is zero in my estimation
sorry but i rly think wwe goes into alot when it comes to looks
the only ugly ppl allowed in have to be fat and big like big daddy V
otherwise ur pretty much out of it
look at novak and the rat who just got eliminated