PDA

View Full Version : we're supposed to believe dixie's gone but she's still making press anouncements

eboy
01-07-2011, 11:41 AM
have seen in articles recently that Dixie Carter has made Several Press anouncement regarding different Tna matters and we are supposed to belive that she's gone from tna.

now i knew prior to bound for glory that dixie wouldn't actually lose control of the company but tna had managed to keep up the kayfabe "but hell who cares what we do" is what they must be thinking

Stump
01-07-2011, 02:22 PM
have seen in articles recently that Dixie Carter has made Several Press anouncement regarding different Tna matters and we are supposed to belive that she's gone from tna.

now i knew prior to bound for glory that dixie wouldn't actually lose control of the company but tna had managed to keep up the kayfabe "but hell who cares what we do" is what they must be thinking

Remember, Dixie showed up a few weeks ago with a court injunction forbidding Hogan from making any decisions regarding the company. This clears up any problems with her making press announcements.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 02:24 PM
You actually believed that the storyline was REAL?

Bennyladd1
01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
who's "Dixie" ?

North Vegas Benny
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM

Shhhh dont tell him that wrestling is fake also don't tell him about Santa or the Easter Bunny.

eboy
01-07-2011, 02:35 PM

off coarse not i knew the stoyline was kayfabe

but north vegas benny just ruined the santa thing for me lol

North Vegas Benny
01-07-2011, 02:41 PM
off coarse not i knew the stoyline was kayfabe

but north vegas benny just ruined the santa thing for me lol

Im sorry.....Im sooo sorrry

PrimusSucks
01-07-2011, 02:43 PM
Blame Russo, he likes everyone to believe that wrestling is fake, even if he has to prove it to you.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm a TNA fan and happy to admitt it but i am just getting bored of all this shit now, Immoratl take over but try to be fair bla bla bla. Hoepfully 2011 will bring a better year for TNA.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm a TNA fan and happy to admitt it but i am just getting bored of all this shit now, Immoratl take over but try to be fair bla bla bla. Hoepfully 2011 will bring a better year for TNA.

I am with you there man.....Its been crap since BFG.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I am with you there man.....Its been crap since BFG.

Totally agree, I can see what they are trying to do, but it has just been poorly done. Only good thing that has come out of it all, and that was only by accident as kennedy was injured, is have Morgan step up. I like that guy, more as a heel though. He reminds me of a fit Big Show.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Totally agree, I can see what they are trying to do, but it has just been poorly done. Only good thing that has come out of it all, and that was only by accident as kennedy was injured, is have Morgan step up. I like that guy, more as a heel though. He reminds me of a fit Big Show.

Thats one positive in the river full of negatives. Morgan is ready to be champ for the first time but the Immortal crap has to end.....I don't want to see an NWO-lite faction.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Thats one positive in the river full of negatives. Morgan is ready to be champ for the first time but the Immortal crap has to end.....I don't want to see an NWO-lite faction.

Yea he is, altho watching some of his promo's he does need to work on his mic skills if he's going to be champ. They need a Face stable to come in and get rid of them asap, and then TNA needs to focus on moving forward.

The Brown One
01-07-2011, 04:28 PM
To move forward in the right direction, after Fortune/Immortal ends splits up and the storyline is over, no more stables. TNA has done the stable thing several times, and each of them have had their good moments and their bad. But Immortal is the worst. I don't want to see any more stables that take up like 1/4 of the entire TNA roster. I want to see TNA hire back the X-Division stars who made their company. I want to see more people challenge for the TV title, to add prestige to it.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 04:34 PM
To move forward in the right direction, after Fortune/Immortal ends splits up and the storyline is over, no more stables. TNA has done the stable thing several times, and each of them have had their good moments and their bad. But Immortal is the worst. I don't want to see any more stables that take up like 1/4 of the entire TNA roster. I want to see TNA hire back the X-Division stars who made their company. I want to see more people challenge for the TV title, to add prestige to it.

X- div needs the most work, it was once so good and now we have robbie-e or what ever his name is, they need to focus more on the originals. more fast paced action, more tag team acttion, they have the potential to be massive if used correctly.

Stump
01-07-2011, 04:35 PM

I agree about stables that take up a quarter of the roster. However, I like satbles in and of themselves. But, they should stay small ie the horsemen, evolution, legacy.

The Brown One
01-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I agree about stables that take up a quarter of the roster. However, I like satbles in and of themselves. But, they should stay small ie the horsemen, evolution, legacy.

Exactly. A few people in a stable, maybe with a manager is a good idea. eg.Gen Me with Tara as a valet/cougar(I don't know if that idea worked out, can someone refresh me?). But when you have TNAs best talent being ignored and looked over in Fortune, and Immortal, thats when things are wrong. It seems that TNA only cares about the old guys, who are legends like Ric and Hogan. They are missing their opportunity to have guys with a load of talent, to wrestle more. Guys like AJ and Kaz(even though I don't like him that much). I'm glad that Morgan broke out of his shell and was #1 contender for the world title, after being just the muscle in the group. Also, what they did with Doug was a great idea. Brings prestige to the TV title, and makes TNA more fun to watch, with Doug and AJ going at it. I truly hope that AJ loses at Genesis, so that hes out of Immortal, and hopefully gets put into a serious, main event fued.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 05:26 PM
X- div needs the most work, it was once so good and now we have robbie-e or what ever his name is, they need to focus more on the originals. more fast paced action, more tag team acttion, they have the potential to be massive if used correctly.

They need to bring back Christopher Daniels and Low Ki. A few others to revive the X-Division to its former glory.

You need the vets of the X-Division and some new guys. I can think of a partnership with New Japan's Jr Heavyweight guys and X-Division guys.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 05:28 PM
They need to bring back Christopher Daniels and Low Ki. A few others to revive the X-Division to its former glory.

You need the vets of the X-Division and some new guys. I can think of a partnership with New Japan's Jr Heavyweight guys and X-Division guys.

Have they not just done a deal with the company they have just been touring with in japan, i dont know much about Japanese wrestling altho i should as i hear its awesome.

SilverGhost
01-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Have they not just done a deal with the company they have just been touring with in japan, i dont know much about Japanese wrestling altho i should as i hear its awesome.

Japanese wrestling totally beats TNA and clearly WWE. They did Wrestle Kingdom not long ago.

But the partnership I think is done.

(Check out the TNA vs NJPW! thread and Japanese wrestling thread for some ideas of Japanese Wrestling.)

CobraNightviper
01-07-2011, 08:15 PM
tna still think it's the 1990's in more way than one aparently like were stupid enough to buy that Dixie really left tna come on Russo you can come up with a better story line than that or can he?wait a second......

Stump
01-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Again...DIxie has an ijunction against Hogan doing anything lol

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Again...DIxie has an ijunction against Hogan doing anything lol

This is the worst part of it all, once i saw that i just stopped caring,.

Stump
01-07-2011, 08:34 PM
This is the worst part of it all, once i saw that i just stopped caring,.

I don't disagree. i am just answering the question in the title of this thread.

TNA 'The very best'
01-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't disagree. i am just answering the question in the title of this thread.

I wasn't having a dig at you i was just saying, chill man.

Stump
01-07-2011, 08:49 PM
I wasn't having a dig at you i was just saying, chill man.

I know you weren't lol. Was just saying that I agree.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-08-2011, 03:56 AM
This topic is lame. Seriously, you don't bitch when Keifer Sutherland does interviews for 24. "BUT JACK, YOU'RE CAPTURED BY THE TERRORISTS, HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO CONAN?????" And if you do then you're beyond help.

Bodom
01-08-2011, 10:16 AM
But...but......Hogan said it's not a work anymore!!!!! It's all straight shooting!! We're supposed to believe it's all real!

SilverGhost
01-08-2011, 12:24 PM
But...but......Hogan said it's not a work anymore!!!!! It's all straight shooting!! We're supposed to believe it's all real!

^^^^

Hogan DID say it was real.

Fail POOPBATH.

Allison
01-08-2011, 12:46 PM
when i was about 5 or 6 yrs old every time i'd be trying to watch wrestling, my grandma would come and stand behind me in the doorway for a few minutes with her hands on her hips and always after watching for a coupla minutes she'd say...same thing EVERY time... "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WATCH THIS SH*T.... YOU CAN TELL IT's FAKE" One day she was watching tv, (soap operas or something) and I came in her room and yelled the exact same thing at her. "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WATCH THIS SH*T.... YOU CAN TELL IT's FAKE"

She beat the crap out of me.

xD

SilverGhost
01-08-2011, 01:28 PM
when i was about 5 or 6 yrs old every time i'd be trying to watch wrestling, my grandma would come and stand behind me in the doorway for a few minutes with her hands on her hips and always after watching for a coupla minutes she'd say...same thing EVERY time... "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WATCH THIS SH*T.... YOU CAN TELL IT's FAKE" One day she was watching tv, (soap operas or something) and I came in her room and yelled the exact same thing at her. "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU WATCH THIS SH*T.... YOU CAN TELL IT's FAKE"

She beat the crap out of me.

xD

Irony at its best lol

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
^^^^

Hogan DID say it was real.

Fail POOPBATH.

If Jack Bauer looked you straight in the eye and told you LA had just been nuked, would you believe it? Hogan also said none of the belts matter, yet the entire focus of the storyline is Immortal trying to get the belts. You just have to overlook shit sometimes.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 03:53 AM
If Jack Bauer looked you straight in the eye and told you LA had just been nuked, would you believe it? Hogan also said none of the belts matter, yet the entire focus of the storyline is Immortal trying to get the belts. You just have to overlook shit sometimes.

For those who listen to Hulk Hogan.. Stop.

Hulk Hogan said the belts don't count. The same Hulk Hogan that said this was all real? The same Hulk Hogan that says Hulkamania is real? You guys can watch Mr. Nanny and still actually believe anything this guy says?

And did he say it while he was flashing his junk playing video games, or did he say it while he was being paid to ACT on television?

I swear, is it just me or are people paying attention to the wrong shit these days? Its hypocritical really, no offense to anyone. We're all hypocrites somehow, but damn to be so naive.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-09-2011, 03:57 AM
For those who listen to Hulk Hogan.. Stop.

Hulk Hogan said the belts don't count. The same Hulk Hogan that said this was all real? The same Hulk Hogan that says Hulkamania is real? You guys can watch Mr. Nanny and still actually believe anything this guy says?

And did he say it while he was flashing his junk playing video games, or did he say it while he was being paid to ACT on television?

I swear, is it just me or are people paying attention to the wrong shit these days? Its hypocritical really, no offense to anyone. We're all hypocrites somehow, but damn to be so naive.

If that was aimed at me, that's pretty much exactly what I was saying. I was simply using something Hogan had said as an example.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 05:52 AM
No it wasn't, sometimes I can only post if I quote thats all, sorry. It really is an olympic event at my place posting here, what a nightmare.

The worst is, its all the good posts I spend time on that don't make it on the boards because of all these fucking computer problems, really pisses me off. Everyone missed quite the beauty post on AJ Styles that I typed up and lost tonight.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-09-2011, 02:09 PM
That blows. I've had the same issues, not here, before and actually my phone occasionally resets right after I type out a nice long spiel on Facebook or something. Talk about aggravating.

Might I suggest copying your whole post in case it doesn't make the jump and you're just a simple Ctrl+V away from having it back?

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 02:16 PM
That blows. I've had the same issues, not here, before and actually my phone occasionally resets right after I type out a nice long spiel on Facebook or something. Talk about aggravating.

Might I suggest copying your whole post in case it doesn't make the jump and you're just a simple Ctrl+V away from having it back?

Yeah I've been forgetting to Ctrl A, Ctrl C, so I can Ctrl V. I gotta get back on habit.

SilverGhost
01-09-2011, 02:23 PM

That is really off. Look, Hogan was an idiot for saying "This is real and we are throwing kayfabe out."

Hello! YOU HAVE VINCE FUCKING RUSSO AND THE REST OF THE UNCREATIVE TNA NUTJOBS. How the hell would you say some crap like that? It didn't add anything. It just made Hogan look dumb.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 04:29 PM
Not as dumb as that UFC shit he did with Joe Rogan.. Unless that was the same conversation..

SilverGhost
01-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Not as dumb as that UFC shit he did with Joe Rogan.. Unless that was the same conversation..

It was another when Hogan was backstage I think. "WE ARE THROWING KAYFABE OUT BROTHER!!! THIS IS REAL!!!"

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Now if only Kurt came in right there and stole Farooq's line, well almost. "It's DAMN real!". lmao

Minus retirements, NOBODY RETIRES IN TNA! Muaha