PDA

View Full Version : Jack Swagger going over at Wrestlemania?

AWrestlingGod
03-31-2013, 01:57 AM
I remember awhile back on a news article that Jack Swagger was set to go over at Wrestlemania. (Before he got caught with weed) So do you guys still see Swagger beating Del Rio at Wrestlemania?

For me, I think Del Rio is going to beat Swagger at WM. Then at Extreme Rules Swagger beats Del Rio, with Ziggler most likely cashing in after. I think a 3 way feud between Ziggler, Del Rio, and Swagger could lead to some pretty awesome matches.

So what do you guys see happening?

Jack Newport
03-31-2013, 02:16 AM
I think the "Weed The People" incident destroyed whatever chances he had. I'll be shocked if he beats Del Rio.

Peter Kaymakcian
03-31-2013, 02:50 AM
He will still win. WWE only applies the wellness policies to people who they don't see a future in with Randy's recent suspension being rare occurrence.

Snair
03-31-2013, 02:58 AM
I'm pretty sure that Swagger will lose at WM and IMO he deserves some sort of suspension for his deeds with the weed after WM.

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2013, 06:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that it's been reported that they'll face each other again at Extreme Rules in a submissions match. Who will the champ be going into that match though? My thinking is ADR will. Then I see Swagger winning at Extreme Rules.

MachoManFan
03-31-2013, 06:17 AM
I'll put it this way: I don't think Swagger will leave Wrestlemania as WHC. If Del Rio doesn't win outright then I fully expect Ziggler to cash in on a worn down Swagger leading to a Ziggy/Del Rio feud.
As for Swagger's arrest, it was heavily publicised when Evan Bourne was suspended that he was only suspended because he was using synthetic weed, using the real sticky icky icky only results in a fine in WWE world. So far as the DUI goes, if they can forgive the Funkadactyl for her's I'm sure they'll forgive Swagger for his. I wouldn't be surprised to never find out that the whole matter has been dealt with already and the biggest punishment Swagger will receive is to not get a WHC run yet.

Jack Newport
03-31-2013, 07:28 AM
I'm pretty sure that it's been reported that they'll face each other again at Extreme Rules in a submissions match. Who will the champ be going into that match though? My thinking is ADR will. Then I see Swagger winning at Extreme Rules.

Man, they really are going to wait until the last minute for Ziggler to cash in, aren't they?

Tommy Thunder
03-31-2013, 08:24 AM
Man, they really are going to wait until the last minute for Ziggler to cash in, aren't they?

Why not I say. Makes it interesting and tense doesn't it?

Jack Newport
03-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Why not I say. Makes it interesting and tense doesn't it?

I guess somebody has to do it eventually. I just hope, for his career's sake, that his world title reign exceeds expectations.

Rockstar83
03-31-2013, 11:13 AM
Ever since he was caught with weed I wouldn't give him the title. Even if he does win Dolph can Cash in and take it away from Swagger and make it a 3 way at Extreme Rules

PSOjedi
04-02-2013, 03:52 AM
Dolph will cash in at Wrestlemania after ADR retains.
I don't see Jack Swagger winning the WHC just for maximum 3 months reign, as Doplh has until july to cash in.

Extermes Rules will only be ADR vs Swagger in a submission match
Ziggler(c) will probably face Ryback or Sheamus at ER

Cabers
04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Yeah i saw him winning before the DUI happened now it is not as likely!