PDA

View Full Version : My 5 Year Old Created A Great (IMO) "Royal Rumble" Card... Can THE E'??

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-06-2011, 09:57 AM
THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH ITSELF (He believes that either Triple H or Chris Jericho will return at the show.)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: (TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH)
(c)The Miz VS. Sheamus VS. Randy Orton

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: (FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH)
(c)Edge VS. Dolph Ziggler VS. Alberto Del Rio

The Nexus VS. John Cena, Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Darren Young and Daniel Bryan [They recruit him AFTER he's had his match of the night. They need him to finish the group.]

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP:
(c)Natalya VS. Beth Phoenix

CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS:
Daniel Bryan VS. Kofi Kingston

thejman93
01-06-2011, 10:33 AM
THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH ITSELF (He believes that either Triple H or Chris Jericho will return at the show.)

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: (TRIPLE THREAT LADDER MATCH)
(c)The Miz VS. Sheamus VS. Randy Orton

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: (FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE TRIPLE THREAT MATCH)
(c)Edge VS. Dolph Ziggler VS. Alberto Del Rio

The Nexus VS. John Cena, Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Darren Young and Daniel Bryan [They recruit him AFTER he's had his match of the night. They need him to finish the group.]

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP:
(c)Natalya VS. Beth Phoenix

CLASH OF THE CHAMPIONS:
Daniel Bryan VS. Kofi Kingston

I would change Beth to Melina but other than that well done kiddo! Nice to see another Jersey guy on here too.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-06-2011, 10:42 AM
Aye? Where ya' from my man? North or South?

Tommy Thunder
01-06-2011, 11:10 AM
That sounds like a great card!! Not sure if WWE will have 2 triple threat matches in one night though, and I agree that changing Beth to Melina is a better option.

thejman93
01-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Aye? Where ya' from my man? North or South?

South, Philly sports country

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Awesome. So am I. Although the only Philadelphia sports team I like is The Phillies. I hate Basketball, Hockey is ok, I'm not a follower. If I could say I like any team around here it would be The Flyers. And my Football team are The Panthers... feel for me lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-07-2011, 12:25 AM
@Tommy Thunder - Why does the chick in your pic have dirty ass feet? I know she's a woman from NXT but, I don't follow that show. Either way, she's a dirty, dirty woman. Yuck.

thejman93
01-07-2011, 12:38 PM
@Tommy Thunder - Why does the chick in your pic have dirty ass feet? I know she's a woman from NXT but, I don't follow that show. Either way, she's a dirty, dirty woman. Yuck.

Why are you looking at her feet...