PDA

View Full Version : genises predictions

eboy
01-05-2011, 03:45 PM
TNA will return to PPV this Sunday with Genesis 2011. Here's the most recent card:

*Rob Van Dam vs. Jeff Hardy's handpicked opponent.
*Ken Anderson vs. Matt Morgan
*Brother Ray vs. Brother Devon.
*Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle: MMA Exhibition.
*TNA X Division champion Jay Lethal vs. Kazarian.
TNA TV champion AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams.
*TNA Knockouts champion Madison Rayne vs. Mickie James

Mickie James will defeat Madison Rayne to capture the tna knockouts

douglas williams will defeat AJ not only to retain the title but send AJ out of Immortal

Kazarian will defeat Jay Lethal to further endear himself to bischoff

Kurt Angle Will destroy Jeff Jarrett in the mma challenge gunner & murphy will try to interfere but angle will clear house and take out jarretts students to show angles MACHINE status

Brother Devon will beat Brother Ray(via DQ) devon will dominate but Ray will get himself disqualified in order to prevent devon from winning to continue their fued (not something i wanna see personally but tna will keep it goin)

ken anderson will defeat possibly aplace for russo madness i think anderson will act as if morgan has seriously injured him but be playing possam and he'll get the mic chack for the win

Jeff Hardys chosen opponant for Rvd will be Matt hardy who will defeat RVD With help from brother Jeff

we'll see on Jan 10 if i'm right

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 03:48 PM
TNA will return to PPV this Sunday with Genesis 2011. Here's the most recent card:

douglas williams will defeat AJ not only to retain the title but send AJ out of Immortal

Kurt Angle Will destroy Jeff Jarrett in the mma challenge gunner & murphy will try to interfere but angle will clear house and take out jarretts students to show angles MACHINE status

Brother Devon will beat Brother Ray(via DQ) devon will dominate but Ray will get himself disqualified in order to prevent devon from winning to continue their fued (not something i wanna see personally but tna will keep it goin)

ken anderson will defeat possibly aplace for russo madness i think anderson will act as if morgan has seriously injured him but be playing possam and he'll get the mic chack for the win

Jeff Hardys chosen opponant for Rvd will be Matt hardy who will defeat RVD With help from brother Jeff

Russo Swerve!

Rich Cranium
01-05-2011, 04:27 PM

Awesome picks!

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 04:36 PM
I agree with most of your picks. But in the TNA World title #1 Contenders match, I say that Anderson will win cleanly. Its just a gut feeling that he won't turn just yet. I'm looking forward to Mickie winning the KO title, since she can wrestle really well, and doesn't get a bodyguard to do her work for her. I don't care if shes a WWE reject, because shes one hell of a talented womens wrestler.

On a side note: I noticed that you hit 2000 posts Rich! Congrats you little postwhore :D

Rich Cranium
01-05-2011, 04:39 PM
On a side note: I noticed that you hit 2000 posts Rich! Congrats you little postwhore :D

Pimpin ain't easy but whoring is!

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Genesis will have Russo's Brainfarts all over, and Swerves.

Rich Cranium
01-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Genesis will have Russo's Brainfarts all over, and Swerves.

Is someone or something being suspended over the ring?

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Is someone or something being suspended over the ring?

No but a swerve may happen!

I swear, Russo has a fetish in hanging something in a pole or over a ring.

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 07:42 PM
No but a swerve may happen!

I swear, Russo has a fetish in hanging something in a pole or over a ring.

That he does. And I got a hunch that AJ will win back the TV title so that Immortal can continue..hey even if Jeff goes to jail, Russo still cares about the angle.

eboy
01-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I agree with most of your picks. But in the TNA World title #1 Contenders match, I say that Anderson will win cleanly. Its just a gut feeling that he won't turn just yet :D

i dont think the ending i predicted will result in an anderson heel turn it would be explained that he tricked matt morgan because he's an asshole it will be more eddie guerrero screwjob rather than JBL screwjob

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 12:00 PM
i dont think the ending i predicted will result in an anderson heel turn it would be explained that he tricked matt morgan because he's an asshole it will be more eddie guerrero screwjob rather than JBL screwjob

Its called a "Russo Swerve".

Rich Cranium
01-06-2011, 12:42 PM
The big news is to see Matt Hardy and see if he's had too much grapes!

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 01:37 PM
The big news is to see Matt Hardy and see if he's had too much grapes!

Lol xD Buff and stupid!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-08-2011, 04:33 AM
I pretty much agree with all the OP's predictions. They only one I'm really iffy on is the Anderson/Morgon match. While Anderson probably has it, it really could go either way, but you're right, there's definitely the smell of SWERVE in the air.

What I've been wondering is how they're going to play out RVD/Hardy. If Hardy is supposedly going to serve at least a minimum 45 days it's going to kind of kill the momentum RVD has been building, and honestly it's probably the top match that you're average TNA fan wants to see. I supposed if the mystery guest is Hardy (as I also believe it will be) then they can feud for a month while Hardy poops in front of 12 other guys.

The Brown One
01-08-2011, 05:11 AM
I pretty much agree with all the OP's predictions. They only one I'm really iffy on is the Anderson/Morgon match. While Anderson probably has it, it really could go either way, but you're right, there's definitely the smell of SWERVE in the air.

What I've been wondering is how they're going to play out RVD/Hardy. If Hardy is supposedly going to serve at least a minimum 45 days it's going to kind of kill the momentum RVD has been building, and honestly it's probably the top match that you're average TNA fan wants to see. I supposed if the mystery guest is Hardy (as I also believe it will be) then they can feud for a month while Hardy poops in front of 12 other guys.

It seems to me, that Jeff doesn't have a title match at Genesis because hes going to be stripped of the belt soon. It also explains why there are 2 #1 contender matches for the title on the same night. If there are 2 at the end of the night, and Hardy drops the belt, those 2 will face off to crown a new TNA world champion.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
01-08-2011, 06:51 PM
It seems to me, that Jeff doesn't have a title match at Genesis because hes going to be stripped of the belt soon. It also explains why there are 2 #1 contender matches for the title on the same night. If there are 2 at the end of the night, and Hardy drops the belt, those 2 will face off to crown a new TNA world champion.

There are two #1 contender matches?

The Brown One
01-08-2011, 10:12 PM
There are two #1 contender matches?

Pretty much.
1) Morgan vs Anderson for #1 contendership.
2) If RVD beats Jeffs handpicked surprise opponent, he becomes #1 contender.

Bodom
01-08-2011, 10:14 PM
Pretty much.
1) Morgan vs Anderson for #1 contendership.
2) If RVD beats Jeffs handpicked surprise opponent, he becomes #1 contender.

Thats............dumb

SilverGhost
01-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Thats............dumb

Swerve! Swerve!

Rich Cranium
01-09-2011, 12:11 AM
They will probably have the winners of the two #1 contenders matches face off on the following Impact to determine the sole #1 contender which is indeed dumb!

Bodom
01-09-2011, 12:16 AM
They will probably have the winners of the two #1 contenders matches face off on the following Impact to determine the sole #1 contender which is indeed dumb!

Hahahahahahahahaha

This fucking company.

SilverGhost
01-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Wait! How sure that if RVD wins the match that it will NOT be the TNA WHC?

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 02:09 AM
Wait! How sure that if RVD wins the match that it will NOT be the TNA WHC?

Look, I'm sure Jeff will drop the title soon, and then RVD, or whoever will challenge for the world title, it will be the Immortal belt. Once that person has got it, they should change it to the original design.

As for the #1 contender match on Impact, that would be pointless if Jeff is stripped of the title, or gets into some kind of "accident", because there will be no champion for the #1 contender to challenge. So in this case, the 2 #1 contenders should duke it out to see who wins the world title.

In the second scenario, Lets say that RVD doesn't win his match. That will be a clear indication that Jeff isn't going anywhere, and will still be champ. Then either Morgan, or Anderson will challenge Jeff for the title at the next PPV, and I think TNA has Matt Hardy.
We'l find out tomorow. Tune in to Genesis!(On stream)

jethro
01-09-2011, 03:01 AM
No TNA heavyweight title on the line? at payperview?? outrageous

Necroyeti
01-09-2011, 07:07 AM
No TNA heavyweight title on the line? at payperview?? outrageous
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/Memetic_Mutation/Reaction%20pics/Imokaywiththis.png
Seriously, I think this card looks pretty good for once.

#1 Contendership: Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson - Mr Anderson wins by pinfall following the mic check. There will be interference by Jeff Hardy.

Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon - Ray wins by pinfall following a Bubba bomb. There will be interference by Fake Devon.

Knockouts Title: Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne (c) - Mickie James wins by disqualification. There will not be interference.

TV Title: AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams (c) - Douglas Williams retains by pinfall following Chaos Theory. There will not be interference.

X Division: Kazarian vs. Jay Lethal (c) - Kaz wins by pinfall following a Flux Capacitor. No interference.

RVD vs. Mystery Opponent - Mystery Opponent wins by pinfall. No interference. The mystery opponent will be... Jeff Hardy? Fucked if I know.

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - Kurt Angle wins by DQ. Gunner and Murphy interfere.

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 07:53 AM
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab218/Memetic_Mutation/Reaction%20pics/Imokaywiththis.png
Seriously, I think this card looks pretty good for once.

#1 Contendership: Matt Morgan vs. Mr. Anderson - Mr Anderson wins by pinfall following the mic check. There will be interference by Jeff Hardy.

Bully Ray vs. Brother Devon - Ray wins by pinfall following a Bubba bomb. There will be interference by Fake Devon.

Knockouts Title: Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne (c) - Mickie James wins by disqualification. There will not be interference.

TV Title: AJ Styles vs. Douglas Williams (c) - Douglas Williams retains by pinfall following Chaos Theory. There will not be interference.

X Division: Kazarian vs. Jay Lethal (c) - Kaz wins by pinfall following a Flux Capacitor. No interference.

RVD vs. Mystery Opponent - Mystery Opponent wins by pinfall. No interference. The mystery opponent will be... Jeff Hardy? Fucked if I know.

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett - Kurt Angle wins by DQ. Gunner and Murphy interfere.

Couldn't care less about the MMA exhibition match, since its a joke on TNA. Only going to watch it because Kurt returns to action.
I disagree with your winner for the TV Title match. I wan't Doug to hold onto it for a longer time, like AJ did. Its the only way the title can be prestigious again. Giving it to many people takes that away.

Necroyeti
01-09-2011, 08:00 AM
I, um, have Doug down as winning....

Did you mean my X-Division prediction? I only have Kaz down because a) he seems to be getting a push, b) the x-division has little prestige left, c) I like him, d) I can see him and AJ entering a feud after Genesis, and e) I have too many face wins predicted elsewhere. But I'd be equally happy if Lethal retains though, he hasn't been getting the respect he deserves lately.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 03:25 PM

It's Immortal's pick not just Jeff Hardy's now but whatever... I pretty much agree with the above quotation.

Only for Immortal's handpicked opponent, if Matt Hardy doesn't show up, I see them ruining all the hype and fucking it up by throwing in the mullet muscle man Rob Terry. I was hoping he was going to keep that fucking mullet off.

Necroyeti
01-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Changing my prediction for this: Beer Money (or other Immortal members) will interfere following a ref bump, but LONDON BRAWLING will make the save, allowing Doug to finish off AJ for the win.

(I heard they edited McGuinness' return out of one of the impacts, and a PPV return is the only reason I can think of)

Rich Cranium
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
What time does it start? I'm on the west coast so I will subtract 3 hours.

Bodom
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I think it starts at 8

RevolutionIcon
5pm Eastern. Fucking early.

SilverGhost
What time does it start? I'm on the west coast so I will subtract 3 hours.

5 pm for west coast peeps.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Can't even mess with a guy huh? lol

scobie
01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
they'll probably sneak cameras into jeffs jail cell and have him cut shit promos about how he'll be back in no time and how theres a great injustice in the world, all the time shane helms is shoving coke up his arse to smuggle to hardy in jail

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 05:16 PM
I think you posted that exact same thing on the newsboard two weeks ago abouts. You are a real intelligent individual.

Bodom
01-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Can't even mess with a guy huh? lol

SG has always been a party pooper.

Necroyeti
01-09-2011, 05:20 PM
I've only just noticed that the OP spelled "Genesis" wrong, haha.

RevolutionIcon
01-09-2011, 05:25 PM
I was going to leave him alone on that one, already had an invisible scuffle today.. And when he signed up he spelled his name correctly.. And he can ban me.

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I, um, have Doug down as winning....

Did you mean my X-Division prediction? I only have Kaz down because a) he seems to be getting a push, b) the x-division has little prestige left, c) I like him, d) I can see him and AJ entering a feud after Genesis, and e) I have too many face wins predicted elsewhere. But I'd be equally happy if Lethal retains though, he hasn't been getting the respect he deserves lately.

Sorry lol wrote about the wrong thing. Yeah Lethal should win.

And as for London Brawling interfering in Dougs match, why would they do so? Aren't they heels?

Bodom
01-09-2011, 06:01 PM
Sorry lol wrote about the wrong thing. Yeah Lethal should win.

And as for London Brawling interfering in Dougs match, why would they do so? Aren't they heels?

Aid their fellow Countryman?

SilverGhost
01-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Aid their fellow Countryman?

Or jealous that someone from the country has gold and they don't?

Necroyeti
01-09-2011, 06:32 PM
I searched my feelings, and known it to be true

SilverGhost
01-09-2011, 06:40 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Wait its not news. Matt Hardy will be there.

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 07:19 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!! Wait its not news. Matt Hardy will be there.

No shit lol.

Or jealous that someone from the country has gold and they don't?

Then they would attack Doug lol. I don't want him to lose the belt here!

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Well...we have our answers in Genesis......crapfest.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 01:46 AM
Heres my Genesis review, and aftermath:

It wasn't that bad. Well not as bad as their past PPVs after BFG lol. I was pretty pissed off that Immortal won all the titles in TNA that they could possibly win. I really wanted Immortal to end, and thought that Genesis would be the start of this, with each member of Fortune/Immortal losing their title matches, thus Flair and Hogan getting pissed off at all of them, and the group disbanding. But it looks like they went the other way, and let each member win their respective title matches, and gained the titles, thus Immortal will continue ><

Jeff Hardy losing the title was a surprise at Genesis, since I thought he would lose it at the next PPV, but that can't happen, since he'l have his court case before that. So he had to lose it at Genesis. Great way to do it..a bit rushed..but still a surprise. It was awesome seeing Anderson overcome the odds, by winning a #1 contenders match, and then straight away having his world title match, and winning.
Somehow..I see someone in Immortal trying to gain back the world title for Immortal..maybe Matt Hardy? That sure would suck. I want Anderson to have a nice long title reign, as he truly deserves it. WWE dropped the ball on him winning a world title in WWE, so I'm happy that TNA gave him his shot, and he achieved his goal, even through the injuries, including that really painful chairshot, that caused WWE to ban chairshots to the head for the safety of their wrestlers.

The fact that Abyss replaced AJ also pissed me off. I know he was the most logical choice, being in Immortal and all, but I really wanted to see AJ compete. Its no ones fault though, since AJ is sidelined with an injury.

Its nice to see that the TNA originals (Kaz, Abyss, and BMI) winning the titles in their matches, which shows that TNA is finally treating the guys that built them, right again. But I just wish that those originals weren't in Immortal, since they could be individuals and their own men, instead of taking a backseat to Hogans talking.

The Knockouts match wasn't bad. Rayne did better than I expected. It sucked to see Mickie lose, since I thought that she would win the belt after that awesome fued with Tara. But its good to see that a "WWE reject" isn't winning the title less than 4 months into their TNA debut. This should shut those TNA marks up. Mickie, or Tara both deserve to win the belt, and I want to see them fued for it in the near future.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Matt Hardy is a likely candidate for Anderson's TNA WHC.

Likely being extremely high or AJ if he heals in time.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Matt Hardy is a likely candidate for Anderson's TNA WHC.

Likely being extremely high or AJ if he heals in time.

AJ vs Anderson. Well worth watching. Matt Hardy vs Anderson: Not worth 1 minute.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 02:19 AM
AJ vs Anderson. Well worth watching. Matt Hardy vs Anderson: Not worth 1 minute.

One of these...RUSSO WOULD SWERVE THE SHIT OUT OF xD

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 03:05 AM
One of these...RUSSO WOULD SWERVE THE SHIT OUT OF xD

Well you predicted a Russo swerve during the Morgan vs Anderson match, and some other people were saying that Anderson would turn heel, but neither happened. So I don't know..it could be anyone challenging for the title.