PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble Predictions!!!!

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 01:29 PM
Christian tweeted that his Doctor informed him that he should be able to compete by the 2011 Royal Rumble. This is great news as I would love to see Christian win it and main event WM27! What's your opinion?

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 01:32 PM
Hell yeah Cristian vs Edge. But WWE has never pushed him before why do it now?

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:33 PM
This would so Reek of f'n Awesomeness

SgtGohan
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM

Because they can

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 01:45 PM
That is awesome news. Christian should win it if Edge wins the WHC.

Edge vs Christian at Wrestlemania for the WHC= Awesomeness

mr_tweek
11-18-2010, 01:46 PM
I would love to see Christian in the Main Event at WM. He, above practically anyone, needs and deserves a huge push for a title. And, I'd love to see Edge vs. Christian.. TLC match, maybe?

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:46 PM
That is awesome news. Christian should win it if Edge wins the WHC.

Edge vs Christian at Wrestlemania for the WHC= Awesomeness

I just had a nerdgasm

TimWeld18
11-18-2010, 01:48 PM
i agree. if WWE was smart, they would put the title on Edge soon, have Christian win the RR, and win at WM27. that would probably give ppl a reason to watch in case Taker cant make it. (in case thats whats stopping them from watching)

SilverGhost
I just had a nerdgasm

JR: MAH GAWD! CHRISTIAN DID IT! CHRISTIAN IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! By God WHAT A MATCH!

Rich Cranium
lol, I got so excited while typing it that I said Christian twitted instead of tweeted. It's been corrected though!

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:49 PM
JR: MAH GAWD! CHRISTIAN DID IT! CHRISTIAN IS THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! By God WHAT A MATCH!

Excuse me while I go change my pants..

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 01:52 PM
Edge vs Christian at WM for the WHC NEEDS JR to call it.

el gabo
11-18-2010, 01:52 PM
I would love to see Christian in the Main Event at WM. He, above practically anyone, needs and deserves a huge push for a title. And, I'd love to see Edge vs. Christian.. TLC match, maybe?

They wouldn't dare.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 01:56 PM
They wouldn't dare.

The very same match that made them gods.....

TLC match: Edge vs Christian for the WHC. It would have high flying action and a bit of hardcore.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 01:57 PM
The very same match that made them gods.....

TLC match: Edge vs Christian for the WHC. It would have high flying action and a bit of hardcore.

It would give the IWC a rock hard boner

SgtGohan
11-18-2010, 01:57 PM

have you read this?

My thanks to all that have emailed me regarding my return to WWE Goes Old School on Raw Monday night. I simply can't answer every email that we have received, the volume was overwhelming, but please know that each and every one was read and appreciated. I will have another blog up asap discussing my Raw experience in more detail and some thoughts of returning to the announce table.

and i mean especially that part, i hope he comes back

and god i wanna i see christian vs edge at WM

vbirwin
11-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I'm a big Christian fan and would love to see it. If you'd asked me six months ago I would have said there is no way he'd get that kind of push. But the fact that after all these years they not only finally put the belt on Kane but have also given him a decent run with it, who knows. And considering they have used the title to revisit one old feud with Kane and Taker, maybe Vince would consider doing it again with Edge vs Christian. Particularly if Taker can't go for Wrestlemania.

jhorton1215
11-18-2010, 02:07 PM
The way I'd do it, would be to have Christian come close to winning, but coming in second to a RAW Superstar. I think it would be too predictable if another injured star came back and won. So, we'll assume the RAW guy stays on and challenges for the WWE Title on RAW. So, Edge, as the new World Heavyweight Champion comes out on Smackdown and talks high about Christian, putting him over as the guy most-deserving of Main-Eventing Wrestlemania 27. Edge calls Christian out and challenges him to the "biggest match in Wrestlemania history." Christian accepts and this is what we get.

K-Jammin
11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Edge vs Christian in a TLC at WM really is my dream match!! :D

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
I have stained my breifs! Somebody call my mama! - Vintage Ernest "The Cat" Miller

Tommy Thunder
11-18-2010, 03:37 PM
If Taker can't do Mania, Edge vs christian for the WHC in a TLC match is a must do for WWE!! It would bring in ratings left right and centre!! One small problem though, WWE are considering unifying the WWE and WH championships at mania, and that would mean that both participants would have to be champions.

BUT, listen to this!! What if Edge is the WHC by the time Mania comes, and let's say (as an example) CM Punk is the WWE champion for Mania, then Christian wins the Royal Rumble, and enters himself for a triple threat TLC unification match!! How do you think that would go down?!?!?!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Ezekiel 25:17.

JagerDave
11-18-2010, 03:53 PM
I actually see more of a Rey Mysterio vs Christian vs Alberto Del Rio three way feud making sense leading into WM. With Alberto having history by "injurying" both men, use Christian in the Rumble to eliminate Rey by accident while trying to take out Del Rio causing friction between the two. Over the course of the next month do the same having Christian cost Rey a match with Del Rio, Rey cost Christian a match with Del Rio, get heat on them both and Del Rio eat it up.

Rich Cranium
11-18-2010, 03:56 PM
I just think since "we" are privy of christian's status, that he should be a surprise Rumble parcipitant.

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 05:13 PM

He might not win the rumble but somehow get a world title shot facing edge at wm 27

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 05:24 PM
have you read this?

My thanks to all that have emailed me regarding my return to WWE Goes Old School on Raw Monday night. I simply can't answer every email that we have received, the volume was overwhelming, but please know that each and every one was read and appreciated. I will have another blog up asap discussing my Raw experience in more detail and some thoughts of returning to the announce table.

and i mean especially that part, i hope he comes back

and god i wanna i see christian vs edge at WM

That is great for JR to even think about coming back on commentary! Edge and Christian needs a good voice to call the match.

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 05:27 PM

Yes match sure happen but not in tlc match christian sure win the world title and him vs edeg 2 sure be tlc match cuz it will be at Extrem rule

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes match sure happen but not in tlc match christian sure win the world title and him vs edeg 2 sure be tlc match cuz it will be at Extrem rule

What?

Anyways.....it would be whole lot better to make their match TLC since they made their names in that style of match. A regular match would be nice but a TLC match between Edge and Christian would make MONEY!

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM
What?

Anyways.....it would be whole lot better to make their match TLC since they made their names in that style of match. A regular match would be nice but a TLC match between Edge and Christian would make MONEY!

Question is would WWE's prepubesent demographic understand why its so epic?

CobraNightviper
11-18-2010, 05:39 PM
If edge vs Christian happens at mania they should let them fued for a while ending it in a tlc match for the world title at extreme rules and hopefully it will reek of awesomeness!!!

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 05:45 PM

Yes cuz all my fav matches always been with j.R calling the match

Hesterica
11-18-2010, 05:46 PM

If WWE had half a mind, they would see that their precious new demographic was asleep at Raw Old School while we, the loyal fans from the past couple of generations, LOVED IT! At least give us THIS match at WM27 so that we have a reason to watch it.

And if they do, I'll forgive them if they let Cena get another title run at Mania.

AndyWonder
11-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I don't see him winning the Royal Rumble. He is a small underdog but I don't think he has the star power that Rey Mysterio has to win this thing. It would be a shocker though if Christian was set up to win it.
However, there is a problem. In 2008 John Cena entered and won the rumble match after not being seen on tv for a period of months. Edge entered and won the 2010 rumble match after not being seen on tv for a period of months. Is the same thing gonna happen for Christian to make it a third time in four years? Might be getting kind of repetitive.

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 05:53 PM

Unless you show countless TLC matches to kids then they wouldn't understand....yet.

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Unless you show countless TLC matches to kids then they wouldn't understand....yet.

I think I agree with you!

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 05:57 PM

Yea u right all my fav matches been with J.R calling the matches

CMhuw24
11-18-2010, 05:57 PM
Hopefully a RR comeback would be awesome for Christian as returning from injury and winning is a 'thing' to do by now.\
Maybe this is the push finally hes been waiting for.
Or it could just be another day in the life of Christian.

AndyWonder
11-18-2010, 06:19 PM
TLC at Maina? If Edge and Christian were to happen at Wrestlemania it would start as a status quo match to generate feud interest more, THEN at Extreme Rules....the TLC to capitalize on it.

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 06:27 PM
I'm a big Christian fan and would love to see it. If you'd asked me six months ago I would have said there is no way he'd get that kind of push. But the fact that after all these years they not only finally put the belt on Kane but have also given him a decent run with it, who knows. And considering they have used the title to revisit one old feud with Kane and Taker, maybe Vince would consider doing it again with Edge vs Christian. Particularly if Taker can't go for Wrestlemania.

☆LL☆ only reason kane did not get the world title in the past cuz kane keep turn it down nothing to do with wwe not giving him push kane is the one keep turning down his push

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 06:46 PM
If Taker can't do Mania, Edge vs christian for the WHC in a TLC match is a must do for WWE!! It would bring in ratings left right and centre!! One small problem though, WWE are considering unifying the WWE and WH championships at mania, and that would mean that both participants would have to be champions.

BUT, listen to this!! What if Edge is the WHC by the time Mania comes, and let's say (as an example) CM Punk is the WWE champion for Mania, then Christian wins the Royal Rumble, and enters himself for a triple threat TLC unification match!! How do you think that would go down?!?!?!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Wow u know wwe is going to put 2 people who draw money for the company to headline to unfled both world title and u know it not going to be edge,christian or punk sorry I just speaking the truth

lucky7pointman
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
What?

U right but knowing wwe they going to cont the feud after wm so we know it going to single world title match at wm

Tommy Thunder
11-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Wow u know wwe is going to put 2 people who draw money for the company to headline to unfled both world title and u know it not going to be edge,christian or punk sorry I just speaking the truth

Right!! Finally someone has seen this problem!! WWE are strongly thinking about unifying the titles at mania, is Christian (or even Edge for that matter) going to be in this match?! What do you think?!

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 07:50 PM
christian wont win the rumble give it up guys.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 07:50 PM
christian wont win the rumble give it up guys.

Stop crushing our dream!!!!!!!

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Stop crushing our dream!!!!!!!

i dont see christian become a main eventer i kno u guys cant stand it but its the harsh cold truth

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 08:01 PM
i dont see christian become a main eventer i kno u guys cant stand it but its the harsh cold truth

Christian has earned his main event spot.

Vinnie Mac is stubborn and reluctant to make him a star since TNA made a legend out of him.

He will main event.

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:09 PM
Christian has earned his main event spot.

Vinnie Mac is stubborn and reluctant to make him a star since TNA made a legend out of him.

He will main event.

ur saying it as if u kno vince up close and personal.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:15 PM

It's a very well known Fact that Vince feels that way about Christian

Silverdust
11-18-2010, 08:16 PM

Why don't you see Christian's potential?

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 08:16 PM

Other than Jeff Hardy, which other ex-TNA guy went to the WWE and be in main events in big PPVs?

Booker T Fan
11-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Killswitch Engaged!!!! 1...2...3 CHRISTIAN WINS!!!!!!!!! CHRISTIAN WINS!!!!!!!! CHRISTIAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Actually, Vince's beef with Christian doesn't really have anything to do with TNA. It's all because of some head-shots (Glamour Shots for wrestlers, basically) that Christian had taken years ago. Vince, apparently, took one look at the pictures and said something to the effect of "That guy is never going to be a main-eventer in my company".

Anyone who knows anything about Vince will tell you that that's seriously all it takes for him to decide whether he's ever going to push a guy or not. He's seven kinds of nuts (and eight kinds of superficial).

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 08:31 PM
Actually, Vince's beef with Christian doesn't really have anything to do with TNA. It's all because of some head-shots (Glamour Shots for wrestlers, basically) that Christian had taken years ago. Vince, apparently, took one look at the pictures and said something to the effect of "That guy is never going to be a main-eventer in my company".

Anyone who knows anything about Vince will tell you that that's seriously all it takes for him to decide whether he's ever going to push a guy or not. He's seven kinds of nuts (and eight kinds of superficial).

That is still an invalid reason. The man has skill!

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:34 PM

This is it.

Vince is well known to masturbate to big muscular guys

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:34 PM
That is still an invalid reason. The man has skill!

That's why its so damn frustration!

It's fucking dumb on Vince's part!

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:36 PM
This is it.

two words
ezekiel jackson

SaberToothTigerz
11-18-2010, 08:41 PM
never will

Iron Ape
11-18-2010, 08:50 PM
This is it.

It's not just muscular guys, though. He had some kind of strange sexual fixation with Shawn Michaels for years.

Bodom
11-18-2010, 08:53 PM
It's not just muscular guys, though. He had some kind of strange sexual fixation with Shawn Michaels for years.

Im sure lots of men secretly had a sexual fixation with HBK back then

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 08:56 PM
That's why its so damn frustration!

It's fucking dumb on Vince's part!

Agreed!

Christian=potential!

SilverLace
11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Agreed!

Christian=potential!

Christian deserves to main event more than the majority of the current roster imo.

Agreed - Vintage SilverGhost

SilverGhost
11-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Christian deserves to main event more than the majority of the current roster imo.

Agreed - Vintage SilverGhost

He is the future champion that Vince wouldn't have.

Bryan doesn't fit for Vince and yet Vince trusts him. Why not Christian?

SilverCena
11-18-2010, 09:03 PM
If I was Vince, I'd give my homie Christian a shot. Now that's cool boiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

pauldwku
11-19-2010, 01:50 AM
Well, it is good news that Christian will be able to come back early from his injury. In my opinion, it is way too predictable to have him win the Rumble. Two of the last three years have had returning superstars win the Rumble(Cena in 08, Edge in 10). Now, I would like to see a match between Christian and Edge at Wrestlemania, but they need to come up with something less predictable, and second, they need to finish the storyline with Del Rio, who if you remember took him out. Don't even have him in the match, just have him come out late in the match and eliminate Del Rio. Then, put them in the Elimination Chamber PPV match to determine the #1 contender with 4 or 6 other wrestlers from SD!(Mysterio, Swagger, Ziggler, and Kane). With Christian winning and Edge winning the title at Survivor Series and retaining until WM. After the Kane thing ends for Edge, have Big Show challenge him for the next couple of months until after the Chamber PPV to set up a big EvC match at WM.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 03:16 AM
Well, it is good news that Christian will be able to come back early from his injury. In my opinion, it is way too predictable to have him win the Rumble. Two of the last three years have had returning superstars win the Rumble(Cena in 08, Edge in 10). Now, I would like to see a match between Christian and Edge at Wrestlemania, but they need to come up with something less predictable, and second, they need to finish the storyline with Del Rio, who if you remember took him out. Don't even have him in the match, just have him come out late in the match and eliminate Del Rio. Then, put them in the Elimination Chamber PPV match to determine the #1 contender with 4 or 6 other wrestlers from SD!(Mysterio, Swagger, Ziggler, and Kane). With Christian winning and Edge winning the title at Survivor Series and retaining until WM. After the Kane thing ends for Edge, have Big Show challenge him for the next couple of months until after the Chamber PPV to set up a big EvC match at WM.

I like it. Either way, Edge vs Christian at WM is one to see.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-19-2010, 05:03 AM
I like it. Either way, Edge vs Christian at WM is one to see.

I think thats just what everyone wants, so many memories, so much awesomeness possible in one match and one possibly amazing build up.

Mikeyboy7777777
11-19-2010, 06:11 AM
they should push christian because well nobody would think they would they would maybe some expect it but they would not dare hope that it would happen and well it would be a huge moneymaker instead of letting a main event guy like orton win it or something i mean they need more main eventers since alot of them get injured a lot

Angle24
11-19-2010, 07:35 AM
When is Christian due back? I started watching wrestling again after he got hurt.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:41 AM
When is Christian due back? I started watching wrestling again after he got hurt.

Really no set date yet, but according to Christians tweet, around the Royal Rumble.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:19 AM
they should push christian because well nobody would think they would they would maybe some expect it but they would not dare hope that it would happen and well it would be a huge moneymaker instead of letting a main event guy like orton win it or something i mean they need more main eventers since alot of them get injured a lot

They are going to have to push Christian. WWE can only hold him down for so long. But since there is a drop in main eventers, its just a matter of time.

Christian vs Bryan anyone?

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:20 AM
They are going to have to push Christian. WWE can only hold him down for so long. But since there is a drop in main eventers, its just a matter of time.

Christian vs Bryan anyone?

If by Christian you mean Heel Christian

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:21 AM
If by Christian you mean Heel Christian

Whatever gets you hyped up for the match man!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-19-2010, 10:22 AM
All I have to say about this is, I am a http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXK9CjJK2TgAvx8TqKve_V6WhdZB_5G _8ueJ44zZYWxb_seZFA 4 life.

U MAD???

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:22 AM
Whatever gets you hyped up for the match man!

Face Christian vs Bryan would be a good match, but Heel Christian vs Bryan could be a better overall feud

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:24 AM
All I have to say about this is, I am a http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXK9CjJK2TgAvx8TqKve_V6WhdZB_5G _8ueJ44zZYWxb_seZFA 4 life.

U MAD???

Yes! Pimping Peep!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Face Christian vs Bryan would be a good match, but Heel Christian vs Bryan could be a better overall feud

I am for good matches but if some are memorable and I remember it for the rest of my life then the feud would be better.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Yes! Pimping Peep!

OHHH

Now I get it lol

SevenCagedTigers
11-19-2010, 02:39 PM
I love Christian like the rest of you. But I, like Vince Mcmahon, can only get a hardon seeing large, muscular men in the main event. I would be completely flaccid to see Christian in the main event at Wrestlemania.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 09:48 PM
The news that Christian is returning is fake -.-

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:50 PM
The news that Christian is returning is fake -.-

Laaammmeeee!!!!!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Laaammmeeee!!!!!

Yeah man....check out the news....I had my hopes up....

Bodom
11-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Yeah man....check out the news....I had my hopes up....

Lame!!!!!!!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 09:57 PM
Lame!!!!!!!

Yeah >.> <.<

Rich Cranium
11-19-2010, 10:17 PM
I posted this thread by what I read on the main news board. I know usually information isnt posted there unless its from good sources. Anyways, sorry for getting your hopes up. I was enthusiastic about it as well.

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:19 PM
I posted this thread by what I read on the main news board. I know usually information isnt posted there unless its from good sources. Anyways, sorry for getting your hopes up. I was enthusiastic about it as well.

It shows you that even wrestling news is flawed sometimes. I think Ryan Clark needs to double check his news.

Bodom
11-19-2010, 10:23 PM
i think ryan clark needs to double check his news.

ha!.........ha!ha!

SilverGhost
11-19-2010, 10:49 PM
ha!.........ha!ha!

He....he....messed wit mah.....EEEEmoshuns!!!

Necroyeti
12-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Right now, my heart is saying Christian. They've suspiciously mentioned him quite a bit on TV and WWE.com lately, and it would nicely set up an Edge vs Christian rivarly over the WHC at Wrestlemania. It does feel a bit too similar to the current Miz and Morrison program though.

I made provisional odds because I was bored:

John Cena 2-1 Favourite
Randy Orton - 4-1
Rey Mysterio - 5-1
Triple H - 5-1
Christian - 6-1
CM Punk 7-1
Wade Barrett - 10-1
Chris Jericho - 12-1
Alberto Del Rio - 12-1
Sheamus - 13-1
Drew McIntyre - 15-1
Kofi Kingston - 15-1
Jack Swagger - 15-1
The Big Show - 20-1
Dashing Cody Rhodes - 20-1
Daniel Bryan - 25-1
Dolph Ziggler - 25-1
Ted DiBiase Jr - 30-1
Evan Bourne - 50-1
R-Truth - 50-1
A "surprise return" not already mentioned - 60-1 (eg. Undertaker, Joey Mercury, Shawn Michaels, Tarver, Sheffield, Finlay, a random old school guy)
Any other Nexus member - 75-1
Kaval - 100-1
An NXT Rookie - 200-1
Beth Phoenix - 400-1
Zack Ryder - 500-1

A.Graham
12-25-2010, 11:53 AM
I think Dolph Ziggler is going to win in my opinion at least that's what i would do, because he has the ability to be in a main event of Wrestlemania and he has Vickie, who is very annoying and he would do better without her, but she is the ultimate heat machine, she gets more boo's than Cena gets cheers. So i think if WWE wants a new and fresh but still exciting main event then i think Dolph Ziggler should win. Alberto Del Rio would also freshen up the main event scene. Ps The Miz should still be champion for Wrestlemania and through to the end of the year.

dxtaker
12-25-2010, 12:01 PM
I would like CM Punk to win it

A.Graham
12-25-2010, 12:50 PM
I would like CM Punk to win but he's gonna get squashed by supercena :/

JagerDave
12-25-2010, 01:32 PM
I don't like Kaval with those odds...

rko619
12-25-2010, 01:37 PM
id like y2j to win the rumble if he returns from the fozzy tour in time
otherwise id like orton or kane (if kanes in the rumble and not havin a whc rematch against edge)

Necroyeti
12-25-2010, 02:05 PM
I think Dolph Ziggler is going to win in my opinion at least that's what i would do, because he has the ability to be in a main event of Wrestlemania and he has Vickie, who is very annoying and he would do better without her, but she is the ultimate heat machine, she gets more boo's than Cena gets cheers. So i think if WWE wants a new and fresh but still exciting main event then i think Dolph Ziggler should win. Alberto Del Rio would also freshen up the main event scene. Ps The Miz should still be champion for Wrestlemania and through to the end of the year.
I would be okay with Dolph Ziggler winning, actually. I would've scoffed at the very idea of him eliminating a single person this time last year, so I've definitely warmed to him. I dare sat he could be a shoe in for the 2012 Royal Rumble if he continues to improve his craft.

I don't like Kaval with those odds...
You know he was released, right?

JagerDave
12-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Sarcasm doesn't' transfer well in the typed word.

Necroyeti
12-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Oh right, sorry broseph

thejman93
12-25-2010, 03:04 PM
I'll put ten bucks on Ryder. I think Christian will win the RR and set up a fatal four way unification match between the two old tag teams. Miz vs. Morrison vs. Edge vs. Christian for the unified title

Razorblade
12-25-2010, 04:54 PM
i would love to see Christian winning the RR ... this might b his only chance to become a main eventer again ... my other options are CM Punk and Kane

PatsPunkZepp
12-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Cm Punk should but I think Christian will to face Edge

Rich Cranium
12-25-2010, 05:32 PM
CM Punk and Cena will probably eliminate one another in the RR to enhance their diet pepsi challenge/feud. Christian FTW!

The Brown One
12-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm pulling for Christian.

Stump
12-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Didn't we do this once already?

Sinliner
12-25-2010, 11:07 PM
My heart says "i want punk to win it", but my brain says "theyve been pushing cena so much these past few weeks". I wouldnt be surprised if cena won it , even though it will be boring as fuck

Necroyeti
12-25-2010, 11:09 PM
Didn't we do this once already?

No and/or who cares?

Stump
12-25-2010, 11:25 PM
No need to be snide or sarcastic or whatever you wish to call it, but yes, about a week ago there was a thread on whod win the rumble. Because someone said it would be someone who hadnt won before. I said that could be Kane if WWE creative elects to have him face Edge at WM.

the wrestling shade
12-26-2010, 02:05 AM
well cena is going against the miz thats for sure and who left for smackdown ammmmm there is edge and i think they wont make the same main event as last year between edge and jericho so remove jericho from the equatione. now who left as a rising star ammm there CM punk, daniel bryan, alberto del rio, dolph ziggler, there is also a chance for kane and ofcaurse randy orton and lits not forget wade barrett. ok wade needs to work more on his skills to become the champion and i dont think that kane vs edge would be a good match because they have tried it before and they said that it wasent clicking air go the four way match at TLC. dolph ziggler will be busy defending his title and he might have a chance if he lose it to somone before wrestlemania. now i realy want to see daniel bryan vs edge at wrestemania but somehow i dont think its the time yet for him to go after the championship at least not on wrestlemania because i want to see him against william regal in a retirement match for his mentor P.S make it 20 minutes or longer. so for now what left is alberto del rio and CM punk and randy orton my money is on one of these three

SilverGhost
12-26-2010, 02:12 AM
Everyone is going to win the Royal Rumble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EN3Kdw6Bc&feature=related

SgtGohan
12-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Christian winning, then beating the wwe champion at wrestlemania. then edge and christian are world champions and start E&C again, instant jizz in pants

eyehatecena
12-26-2010, 10:41 PM
Its gonna be Cena- why? Because its WWE and they have to give him the title again soon

SilverGhost
12-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Its gonna be Cena- why? Because its WWE and they have to give him the title again soon

I doubt its him this year but its highly possible. Anything with Cena and winning is highly possible.

eyehatecena
12-26-2010, 11:14 PM
I wish it were Punk, but thats not gonna happen.

I would be ok with HHH coming back and winning it - in favor of Cena winning again. And I am not a big HHH fan, I just do not want Cena winning it

lbc peep
12-27-2010, 06:16 PM
yea christian deserves to b WHC...........

lbc peep
12-27-2010, 06:19 PM
yea christian WHC

Justdawg08
01-04-2011, 11:18 AM
So who are the favorites this year for you guys? Who do you want/who do you think will win?

So Orton and Miz are fighting one on one, neither will be in the rumble. Thank god, I don't care to see Orton in it anyways, honestly, I'd rather watch him face The Miz so he doesn't hog a spotlight in the Rumble.

Cena? Think this is obviously a favorite to win just because he's John Cena, this is the Royal Rumble, and the future is Wrestlemania.

Punk? Think he will be the main heel in the Royal Rumble this year, and with Nexus probably being apart of the Rumble... who the fuck knows what will happen.

Morrison? Personally I'd like to see him enter early and show off his cardio and somehow miraculously pull it off leading to him against Miz and it could be a similar build to Austin Vs Rock... I just don't think Morrison and Miz can match Austin/Rock....

King Sheamus? How about him.. he's had a great career so far... won the KOTR.. why not top off his magnificent year with a Rumble win... but... I don't see him being featured in a Wrestlemania 1v1 match this early.

Kane? He's been finally getting his respect it seems now that the WWE is desperate for talent, and he always dominates in a Rumble.

Big Show? Anyone notice how much of a tear this guy has been on lately? It's realistic that a 500 pound man is literally destroying and making his opponents run away.... for once in his career....

Chris Jericho? I did notice he was on the WWE's Royal Rumble website.. Orton Vs Jericho at mania maybe? It'd be decent.

Triple H? Is he ever gonna return? IDK... but theres always a chance the boss' son in law will make a Rumble win.

Christian? He's been one of the top names thrown around the internet, but come on... you really think Vince is going to let him win at this stage in his career? Only reason he would get the win is to face Edge... but he's already faced Edge...

Rey Mysterio? Probably the 2nd most popular star in the WWE right now behind Cena, you can never count him out of anything, but I personally would not go crazy over a Mysterio win..

Alberto Del Rio? I think its a very real possibility, but part of me thinks its too soon... even for Del Rio.

Anyways my Favorite Final Four are...... John Cena, CM Punk, Chris Jericho, John Morrison

If I was running this shit I'd probably actually give Jericho the win to set up a major heated feud with Orton heading into Wrestlemania, just because I'm not sure Morrison and Miz could sell enough for WM. Morrison would have entered early in the rumble and gained cred for surviving to the final 4. CM Punk and Cena would have eliminated each other or some dastardly heat building stuff between them... leading to a grudge match at Wrestlemania

SgtGohan
01-04-2011, 11:26 AM
My faves with 1 being my top pick

1. Chris Jericho
2. Alberto del Rio
3. John Morrison
4. Christian
5. CM Punk
6. Triple H

I just dont see anyone else doing it then these 6 men.

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 11:33 AM
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/sse_80281.png
^^^ will win

On Topic: I could see Del Rio, Morrison, Christian or CM Punk winning it.

The poster boys are implied.

SgtGohan
01-04-2011, 11:53 AM
argh how could i forgot about the swagger soaring eagle.

Bodom
01-04-2011, 12:04 PM
argh how could i forgot about the swagger soaring eagle.

Yes that is who is going to win the rumble and the crowd will cheer until his head falls off to be revealed that it was really Juan Cena

SgtGohan
01-04-2011, 12:08 PM
no he unmasks himself and reveals to be the Gobbledy Gooker, which then is revealed to be Hornswoggle who defeats john cena, edge, triple h and the undertaker to become wwe and world heavy weight champion and defeating undertakers streak. retiring all 4 men. hornswoggle the new face of the wwe

Bodom
01-04-2011, 12:13 PM
no he unmasks himself and reveals to be the Gobbledy Gooker, which then is revealed to be Hornswoggle who defeats john cena, edge, triple h and the undertaker to become wwe and world heavy weight champion and defeating undertakers streak. retiring all 4 men. hornswoggle the new face of the wwe

I can live with that if it means no more Cena and HHH.

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Gotta say it. That would be the only night ever to exist in this reality that those men might actually consider going to TNA for fun to shake things up. But then no it wouldn't happen, I'm just high.

TNA 'The very best'
01-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Yes that is who is going to win the rumble and the crowd will cheer until his head falls off to be revealed that it was really Juan Cena

You joke but i would not be surprised, anything that involves supercena i am not surprised of.

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
Judging WWE's newfound interest in new faces and new main eventers I think I am going to go with Morrision winning the Rumble. I see Triple H/Shamus as a non title grudge match at WM, Cena/Barrett/ and maybe Orton feuding with CM Punk/Nexus. On the SmackDown! side maybe Edge and Kane in some kind of gimmick last match kinda thing and Alberto del Rio continuing to get built up as a major competitor, possibly going against a face Dolph Ziggler depending on how this thing between Kaitlyn/Vicky turns out.

SaberToothTigerz
01-04-2011, 12:32 PM
cena and punk wont
those two will probably be in another match at the royal rumble
i dont think rey will win it again so soon
alberto del rio wont do it either i just dont see those two who had a great rivalry either win it
it would put them back together in the same rivalry again but now for the whc tittle again
my picks are kane unfortunently, HHH has still some unlikelyhood onto me, i have my doubts on haitch and my other pick is wade barrett as he is transfered over to smackdown and wins the rumble.
barrett will continue has a heel and feud with edge
there's just one little problem
smackdown is a heel home
so barrett going to smackdown may not be the brightest of options but i have a slight feeling that this is what's going to happen.

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 12:32 PM

Then Juan Cena unmasks himself and it is.....Kurt Angle!

SgtGohan
01-04-2011, 12:33 PM
hmm yes barrett is an option aswell, forgot about the poor fella

Bodom
01-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Then Juan Cena unmasks himself and it is.....Kurt Angle!

Screw that.

Juan Cena takes his mask off and its........FUCKING LA PARKA

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Screw that.

Juan Cena takes his mask off and its........FUCKING LA PARKA

That would be wicked if they made a huge anonymous star debut setup with Joey Styles on commentary. Having been a large scale hype of a fresh debut out comes La Parka and Joey Styles screams Fucking La Parka?

steveorton
01-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Punk will win, I'm jus sayin...

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't even watch but I usually get these thing right anyway. It ain't hard. Punk is going to win.

North Vegas Benny
01-04-2011, 01:06 PM
I think Barrett will win with the help of a new Nexus consisting of all the ex-members to help battle C.M. Punk and the NexSes.
On the other hand that would be a good match by itself.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.411mania.com/siteimages/sse_80281.png
^^^ will win

On Topic: I could see Del Rio, Morrison, Christian or CM Punk winning it.

The poster boys are implied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGzxe6l1rY4

Robstar
01-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Christian. He will come in at @no.1 to throw a swerve, because you think he won't make it, especially when HHH comes in at 28-30. All eyes will be on HHH to win but Christian will hang in there and steal a victory in a huge swerve and face Edge at Wrestlemania for the WHC.

Hey look at that - I'm awake but still dreaming ;)

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Christian. He will come in at @no.1 to throw a swerve, because you think he won't make it, especially when HHH comes in at 28-30. All eyes will be on HHH to win but Christian will hang in there and steal a victory in a huge swerve and face Edge at Wrestlemania for the WHC.

Christian winning would be a great dream turned reality!

HeelTurn
01-04-2011, 03:02 PM
I would love to see Christian win, Lord knows he deserves it. Realistically i see Cena winning, but Id settle for Punk or Del Rio.

KSTornado
01-04-2011, 03:18 PM
HHH obviously.

tittle97
01-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Well I can honestly say I can't say for sure for the first time in a long time. Mostly due to how good the storylines have been the last couple weeks. I'd like Jericho to return and win or Punk to win, but pretty sure Jericho isn't coming back yet and Punk winning depends on how the Cena fued goes/how different the Nexus becomes. It's gotta either be Haitch, JoMo, or ugh Cena.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 05:00 PM

This is something that would have to happen if Christian was to persue to WHC. So it seems really difficult.

As for the picks: Lets say that it will be Randy vs Punk, or Randy vs Miz at WM, so I think that Randy also has another shot, like it or not. I know I don't.

Saiga
01-04-2011, 06:04 PM
i personally would love to see jack swagger win the royal rumble then go on to main event wrestlemania because he's the total package, but just like this time last year he's got nothing going for him. a match with him vs cm punk at wrestlemania would be awesome. but as a rumble participant, i'd like to see him enter mid match and dominate for a bit before his elimination comes.

cm punk is my choice to win the royal rumble ... hey, if randy orton can win it with legacy's help, then so can cm punk with nexus' backup. a match with him vs. randy orton at wrestlemania would be awesome, thats if orton snags the wwe championship from the "shiz" at royal rumble.

however as for runner ups; my picks would be Wade Barrett, King Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio or Christian.

nrb6304
01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
You joke but i would not be surprised, anything that involves supercena i am not surprised of.

unless he loses, then I'm shocked as hell

Necroyeti
01-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Just copy and pasting what I wrote before, with some minor adjustments:

John Cena 2-1
CM Punk 2-1 (I like his chances even more now)
Rey Mysterio - 4-1
Triple H - 4-1
John Morrison 5-1 (Replaces Orton)
Christian - 6-1
Alberto Del Rio - 8-1 (slashed odds)
Wade Barrett - 10-1
Chris Jericho - 12-1
Sheamus - 13-1
Kane - 13-1 (added)
Drew McIntyre - 15-1
Kofi Kingston - 15-1
Jack Swagger - 15-1
The Big Show - 20-1
Dashing Cody Rhodes - 20-1
Daniel Bryan - 25-1
Dolph Ziggler - 25-1
Ted DiBiase Jr - 30-1
Evan Bourne - 50-1
R-Truth - 50-1
A "surprise return" not already mentioned - 60-1 (eg. Undertaker, Joey Mercury, Shawn Michaels, Tarver, Sheffield, Finlay, a random old school guy)
Any other Nexus member - 75-1
An NXT Rookie - 200-1
Beth Phoenix - 400-1
Zack Ryder - 500-1
Kaval - 1000-1

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-05-2011, 03:09 PM
The title pretty much explains it all. I figured it would be a good topic to discuss. Who do you guys want to win the royal rumble? Here are my top five picks.

1) Kofi Kingston

-- Kingston has been in the midcards for way too long. What else does he have to prove? He has won all the midcard titles (U.S, Intercontinental, and Tag) and he had a decent run with them too. He is over with the crowd, puts on decent matches, has good mic skills, and has a strong character. I think honestly he deserves to win the rumble more than anyone else does.

2) Christian

-- This guy is surprisingly the number one pick to win the royal for a lot of people. Based on the videos I've watched on youtube, a lot of fans want Christian to come back, win the rumble, and feud with Edge. Honestly, I would love to see that feud. It could be exactly what Christian needs to be established as a top star in WWE. I can see him coming out of it a strong, solid main eventer.

3) Chris Jericho

-- I am usually not a fan of established main eventers coming in and winning the royal rumble because most of the time they really do not need to win it. HHH, Cena, Orton, Taker, Edge, Kane, and others will main event the show regardless of winning this match or not. However, there are exceptions, and Y2J is one of them. He'll need something to help push him back into that main event spot when he returns and I think a return AND win at the rumble will do him just that. I'd like to see him return as a Face and feud with The Miz. That should be something very entertaining to watch.

4) John Morrison

-- In my opinion, he has already established himself as a main event player in his match against the Miz on the 1/3/11 Raw. It would be awesome if he won the rumble and went on to headline Wrestlemania. The only issue Morrison has is the fact that he has yet to established a strong, solid character. I think winning the rumble and going on to feud with the reigning world champion should present him with an opportunity to establish a character and make himself a big star. Once he establishes himself, I truly believe the sky will be the limit for Morrison.

5) CM Punk

-- This last was a hard one to pick between Alberto Del Rio, Daniel Bryan, Drew McIntyre, and this man. I gave it to Punk because I just felt he would deliver a lot more as the winner than all four of them. Great mic skills, good in-ring ability, strong character, etc. I'm positive he'll keep us tuned into watching what he will say or do. :)

Those are my picks. Who are your picks?

DirtySteal
01-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Somone who isnt a star already. Or Chris Jericho.

Royal Rumbles ONLY purpose should be to elivate mid carders and make new main eventers

Christian would be good, unless he then loses at Mania and then gets push back down.

WWE seem to be getting the idea that they need new stars, so this looks like the Rumble where somone from the mid card will pull it off.

thejman93
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
After seeing the great match Jo-Mo and Miz put on Monday night, I would love to see Jo-Mo win the RR and get into a long term program with Miz

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Somone who isnt a star already. Or Chris Jericho.

Royal Rumbles ONLY purpose should be to elivate mid carders and make new main eventers

Christian would be good, unless he then loses at Mania and then gets push back down.

WWE seem to be getting the idea that they need new stars, so this looks like the Rumble where somone from the mid card will pull it off.

This statement is ludacris. This is exactly why the IWC could never run a company like the WWE or TNA. Yeah, it sounds great on paper to have a mid-carder win the Rumble to push him to the main event, but your not talking about just any main event, your talking about Wreslemania. This is their biggest money maker of the year. The most important event in pro wrestling today. You simply cannot leave what is supposed to be your biggest match of the year to chance. You NEED established main eventers for an event this huge, especially this year, with all the injuries/retirements of huge stars.

With that being said, here are my top 5 picks:

1.) CM Punk. He is the main heel of the company right now and has the skills (both in the ring and out) to main event Wrestlemania. He would be a huge draw and would make people want to buy the PPV. You could legitimatly put him against any of your main eventers and he could squeeze a great promo/match out of them. Also, even though he's already an established main eventer, a Rumble win for him would take his career off tp the next level, and it would be something different for fans to sink their teeth into.

2.) Alberto Del Rio. I know I made this big speach about how "you need established main eventers to win the Rumble," and all that, but Del Rio has already main evented a ppv and the SD! announcers have REALLY sold him well as a main eventer. He's already made the big bold statement about his chances of winning the Rumble, and a lot of times over the past year, statements like that have become true...almost like foreshadowing. (<--- I can give examples of that if you want me to elaborate.) You can legitimately make the case for him being the top heel on SD! right now (yes, even over Kane) and if you put him in a triple threat with Mysterio or (even better) Christian, it would make for an epic promo and match that people will want to see.

3.) Chris Jericho. You put a heel Jericho in the main event vs. Orton (the guy who took him out) and you got yourself a money maker. Not to mention it would be a great feather in the cap of Chris Jericho to have won the RR, something he's never done before.

4.) Brock Lesnar. I know UFC has REPEATEDLY shot down any and all rumors of Lesnar wanting to go back to the WWE, but when there's smoke, there's usually fire, and I'm not sure I'm willing to put 100% of my faith in Dana White's honesty. Maybe 98%, but not 100%. Not only that, but
it would be awesome to see Lesnar in a WWE ring again, and he would also be a gigantic draw for the WWE.

5.) Tie between Kane or Wade Barrett. I think both of those guys need a push back up to the main event level, and a Rumble win for either of those two could do wonders for their careers.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-05-2011, 04:16 PM
This statement is ludacris. This is exactly why the IWC could never run a company like the WWE or TNA. Yeah, it sounds great on paper to have a mid-carder win the Rumble to push him to the main event, but your not talking about just any main event, your talking about Wreslemania. This is their biggest money maker of the year. The most important event in pro wrestling today. You simply cannot leave what is supposed to be your biggest match of the year to chance. You NEED established main eventers for an event this huge, especially this year, with all the injuries/retirements of huge stars.
I understand where you are coming from and you're right. A grand event like Wrestlemania needs to be lead by the veterans and established main eventers. However, I see nothing wrong with WWE taking a chance and giving a midcarder a chance to headline. Its not like the WWE is going to die or lose a lot of ratings if they do. Its Wrestlemania. It is like the freaking Superbowl. It does not matter who is main eventing, it will always have huge views. Some of the midcarders like Christian Morrison, and Kofi Kingston can go and I honestly believe IF given the chance to headline Wrestlemania, they will make the most out of it. Of course, WWE would then have to LET them make the most out of it.

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 04:20 PM

This is completely true. If the vets were active to compete for RR and WM, they would be headlining them, but thanks to WWE, they have a new generation of established stars in Kofi, ADR, Punk and Barrett, as well as the vets who can still go-Kane and Jericho. Anyone of them would be a good winner IMO. I would be going for Christian, but if he wins the Rumble, and doesn't win the world title at WM, it will be useless, since he should have won that a long time ago.

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Well.....I don't want obvious main eventers like Cena and Orton winning it.

My picks:

Christian
John Morrison
CM Punk
Wade Barrett
Swagger Soaring Eagle(for teh lulz)

68wPayne
01-05-2011, 04:28 PM
I see YOSHIHIKO making his debut and winning :-)

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-05-2011, 04:32 PM
I will say this. If WWE is desperate for a main eventer to win the royal rumble, then let it either be Jericho or Triple H. I'd rather them win it since they are returning veterans and they need something to help re-establish them as main eventers. Please, for the love of god, do not give it to Cena or Orton. Enough is enough. WWE seriously needs to quit giving them everything. Quit trying to direct your entire product to 30% of your audience (the kids) all of the time.

xtremetothemax
01-05-2011, 05:18 PM
Christian. I would hope againist edge in a tlc match, but even if not, he deserves to be on the main event level and champ not no mid-card bs.

RomanFlare
01-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Here's a short list (in no particular order):

1) Morrison - Wtf WWE? I completely believe, while the match was great, the feud's "ending" from a title match standpoint was too soon.

2) Kofi - WWE wants another ethnic star? Kofi Kingston is your man right now. Great Skill, and can put on great matches with the current main eventers (look at his feud with Orton)

3) Jericho - Purely as another accomplishment to his H.O.F. career. He doesn't need any sort of push. This man simply walks (and talks) into the main event. Or hits a babyface (read: Orton or Cena) with a chair.

4) Ziggler - After his back-to-back matches with Cena, I love this guy. He can put on a great match, and I personally believe he can work the mic well enough to be a main event heel. And he was a male cheerleader to start his WWE career.

5) Christian - I've never been a fan of Christian: Nothing against the man, I just haven't seen a single one of his matches on live television (he's always injured or was in TNA when I've been watching the WWE). But he got a big pop, and others seem to think highly of him, so he works for me.

6) Punk - More of a pick from a storyline pick. Punk wins Rumble, but Cena comes back. They wrestle at Elimination Chamber for the main event respect (Like Rey and Orton a few years back). Then they both go on to main event against Orton. Not my ideal pick, but something I can see the 'E doing.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-05-2011, 05:47 PM
I understand where you are coming from and you're right. A grand event like Wrestlemania needs to be lead by the veterans and established main eventers. However, I see nothing wrong with WWE taking a chance and giving a midcarder a chance to headline. Its not like the WWE is going to die or lose a lot of ratings if they do. Its Wrestlemania. It is like the freaking Superbowl. It does not matter who is main eventing, it will always have huge views. Some of the midcarders like Christian Morrison, and Kofi Kingston can go and I honestly believe IF given the chance to headline Wrestlemania, they will make the most out of it. Of course, WWE would then have to LET them make the most out of it.

Honestly, I think it depends on the guy. I wouldn't give it to a guy like Dolph Ziggler or Kofi Kingston because they simply don't have enough drawing power or experience in the main event to handle it. It's a lot of pressure to put on a young guy, and that's why i would even be hesitant to give it to Morrison, because even though I think he's proven himself to be a big time player, and to save his best work for when he needs it the most, I'm not sure if he has polished his mic skills enough to carry the biggest promo of the year. Guys like Christian, Del Rio, and the like would be good choices for young guys to win the Rumble.

Rich Cranium
01-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Christian. I would hope againist edge in a tlc match, but even if not, he deserves to be on the main event level and champ not no mid-card bs.

I read reports that Christian was returning next month so not sure that we will see him in the Rumble.

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Here's a short list (in no particular order):

1) Morrison - Wtf WWE? I completely believe, while the match was great, the feud's "ending" from a title match standpoint was too soon.

2) Kofi - WWE wants another ethnic star? Kofi Kingston is your man right now. Great Skill, and can put on great matches with the current main eventers (look at his feud with Orton)

3) Jericho - Purely as another accomplishment to his H.O.F. career. He doesn't need any sort of push. This man simply walks (and talks) into the main event. Or hits a babyface (read: Orton or Cena) with a chair.

4) Ziggler - After his back-to-back matches with Cena, I love this guy. He can put on a great match, and I personally believe he can work the mic well enough to be a main event heel. And he was a male cheerleader to start his WWE career.

5) Christian - I've never been a fan of Christian: Nothing against the man, I just haven't seen a single one of his matches on live television (he's always injured or was in TNA when I've been watching the WWE). But he got a big pop, and others seem to think highly of him, so he works for me.

6) Punk - More of a pick from a storyline pick. Punk wins Rumble, but Cena comes back. They wrestle at Elimination Chamber for the main event respect (Like Rey and Orton a few years back). Then they both go on to main event against Orton. Not my ideal pick, but something I can see the 'E doing.

Man.....you should have watched his matches in TNA. He can make the main event really solid.

HeelTurn
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Christian 100%. He deserves it more than anyone else on Smackdown or Raw, a feud with Edge at Mania would be great. Hes a veteran who has proved time and time again he can put on good matches with almost anyone (his feuds with Regal and Swagger on ECW were better than most rivalries on the big brands), plus he can do any stipulation, ladder, cage, extreme rules or even a straight up wrestling match, anyway rant over itll never happen.

jhorton1215
01-05-2011, 06:23 PM
I'd love to see Kofi win the Rumble, but I don't see it happening. I do see him winning the Money in the Bank Match at Wrestlemania and perhaps Main-Eventing by SummerSlam.

Christian would be the logical choice, but if you have him win, then don't make him a surprise entrant. Have him come back on Smackdown in a couple of weeks and interrupt an Alberto Del Rio promo. Have Christian say he's returning and he'll make sure Del Rio doesn't win. Christian then goes on and wins the Rumble, then beats Del Rio at the Elimination Chamber PPV and then faces Edge at Wrestlemania.

KJ PUNK
01-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Raw face - JoMo, feud with Miz plain and simply ended way too soon
Raw heel - Punk, no brainer

SD face - Christian if he returns in time
SD heel - Del Rio

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-05-2011, 07:00 PM
I'd be happy if it went down like this:

Final 6 are John Cena, David Otunga, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison, Triple H, CM Punk (who makes it there from Nexus' help all the way through)

John Cena clotheslines David Otunga over the top. He gloats over him and while he's showing off Punk leverages him over the top. Cena and Otunga are gone and now were down to the final 4.

Triple H and Del Rio hit each other with a double clothesline, and Morrison hits a swift kick on Punk to take him out momentarily. In true Morrison fashion, he goes up to the top (presumably to hit a crossbody or a dropkick to Punk) but Del Rio pops up and does his jumping enzugiri off the top rope and Morrison is eliminated.

Del Rio is in control now, he applies the cross-armbreaker to both HHH and Punk, and he gloats about it vigorously while until Christian comes out of the crowd with a steal chair and slams it into Del Rio's back. Triple H then gets up and hits his knee-facebuster and clotheslines Del Rio over the top. Del Rio is gone.

Down to Punk and HHH. HHH drew an early number, so he is exhausted Punk takes advantage of this fact and wins their brief 5 minute battle to win the Royal Rumble.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
01-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Honestly, I just really want someone who has not won the world championship before to win the rumble. I'll make an exception for Triple H or Chris Jericho, but not for anyone else.

steveorton
01-05-2011, 08:12 PM
@wrestlingdeluxe, That lion king pic really dread and funny, and my picks are: Punk, JoMo or Christian, I'm jus sayin...

The Brown One
01-05-2011, 08:14 PM
I'd be happy if it went down like this:

Final 6 are John Cena, David Otunga, Alberto Del Rio, John Morrison, Triple H, CM Punk (who makes it there from Nexus' help all the way through)

John Cena clotheslines David Otunga over the top. He gloats over him and while he's showing off Punk leverages him over the top. Cena and Otunga are gone and now were down to the final 4.

Triple H and Del Rio hit each other with a double clothesline, and Morrison hits a swift kick on Punk to take him out momentarily. In true Morrison fashion, he goes up to the top (presumably to hit a crossbody or a dropkick to Punk) but Del Rio pops up and does his jumping enzugiri off the top rope and Morrison is eliminated.

Del Rio is in control now, he applies the cross-armbreaker to both HHH and Punk, and he gloats about it vigorously while until Christian comes out of the crowd with a steal chair and slams it into Del Rio's back. Triple H then gets up and hits his knee-facebuster and clotheslines Del Rio over the top. Del Rio is gone.

Down to Punk and HHH. HHH drew an early number, so he is exhausted Punk takes advantage of this fact and wins their brief 5 minute battle to win the Royal Rumble.

It could happen. The RR doesn't have DQ so it could very well happen.

jcameron346
01-05-2011, 10:42 PM
1) Sheamus: He's the King of the Ring. He's young, but he's already established himself as a main eventer. He's got the look that the WWE wants. He gets solid heat every night. Aside from the slim chance that Triple H returns to feud with him, I'm banking on him, fella.

2) Alberto Del Rio / Christian : With his feud with Rey over with, the WWE needs to give Alberto something to establish himself and keep him rolling. With a HUGE win over a multi-time World Champ on SD! this week, I can easily see him showing up and winning the RR. I put Christian in here because, just like the HHH / Sheamus feud, this rivalry might carry over to the RR or even Wrestlemania. But if their feud is over, I think that an Edge-Christian matchup at 'Mania would be too sweet to pass up (Plus they're giving Edge a cupcake match against Ziggler, so we all know he's gonna be champ after the RR.

3) Rey Mysterio: Another big name who has kinda slipped out of the picture since he's been putting Del Rio over. And with retirement rumors buzzing, who wouldn't want to go out main eventing Wrestlemania? Oh, and with Lesnar most likely out of the picture, is any one else hoping for a Rey-Undertaker match?

4) Wade Barrett: He moved to SD for a reason. If it's because he's gonna take a shot at the "lesser" World Title or because they're setting up a Barrett-Undertaker match at 'Mania, we'll just have to wait to find out. NOTE: This is only if he is giving up his future feud with Big Show.

5) Kane: He's one of the greatest RR performers of all time. He needs to win at least one. And if there was ever a time for a huge push (Kane-Undertaker main eventing?), now would be the time.

6) Jack Swagger: We've all seen the promos. He's getting a huge push. I don't know, maybe it's just a hunch. But hey, no one expected him to win MITB last year either.

7) CM Punk / John Cena: This whole SuperCena vs. Nexus is getting old and the WWE knows it...that's why they brought in Punk. But if they really want Nexus to start looking like the new nWo, they need to stop their petty little feuds and give them some titles. And Cena's just in there because it's John Cena: he's always got a shot.

eyehatecena
01-05-2011, 11:15 PM
I hope its Punk.

If not him, someone who has not won one of the two main titles yet. I would be ok with someone like Del Rio winning. I doubt Barrett would win because everyone from Nexus will probally rush to get him out.

SilverGhost
01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
1) Sheamus: He's the King of the Ring. He's young, but he's already established himself as a main eventer. He's got the look that the WWE wants. He gets solid heat every night. Aside from the slim chance that Triple H returns to feud with him, I'm banking on him, fella.

2) Alberto Del Rio / Christian : With his feud with Rey over with, the WWE needs to give Alberto something to establish himself and keep him rolling. With a HUGE win over a multi-time World Champ on SD! this week, I can easily see him showing up and winning the RR. I put Christian in here because, just like the HHH / Sheamus feud, this rivalry might carry over to the RR or even Wrestlemania. But if their feud is over, I think that an Edge-Christian matchup at 'Mania would be too sweet to pass up (Plus they're giving Edge a cupcake match against Ziggler, so we all know he's gonna be champ after the RR.

3) Rey Mysterio: Another big name who has kinda slipped out of the picture since he's been putting Del Rio over. And with retirement rumors buzzing, who wouldn't want to go out main eventing Wrestlemania? Oh, and with Lesnar most likely out of the picture, is any one else hoping for a Rey-Undertaker match?

4) Wade Barrett: He moved to SD for a reason. If it's because he's gonna take a shot at the "lesser" World Title or because they're setting up a Barrett-Undertaker match at 'Mania, we'll just have to wait to find out. NOTE: This is only if he is giving up his future feud with Big Show.

5) Kane: He's one of the greatest RR performers of all time. He needs to win at least one. And if there was ever a time for a huge push (Kane-Undertaker main eventing?), now would be the time.

6) Jack Swagger: We've all seen the promos. He's getting a huge push. I don't know, maybe it's just a hunch. But hey, no one expected him to win MITB last year either.

7) CM Punk / John Cena: This whole SuperCena vs. Nexus is getting old and the WWE knows it...that's why they brought in Punk. But if they really want Nexus to start looking like the new nWo, they need to stop their petty little feuds and give them some titles. And Cena's just in there because it's John Cena: he's always got a shot.

Christian vs Edge. Golden!

Pepsi Plunge
01-05-2011, 11:59 PM
either CM Punk, Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre for me
i dont know why but i really dont want christian to win it, i love him on the mic but i dunno....

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 12:18 AM
either CM Punk, Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler or Drew McIntyre for me
i dont know why but i really dont want christian to win it, i love him on the mic but i dunno....

Christian would be a dream come true if he wins. Vince doesn't like him apperantly.

BackYardWrestler
01-06-2011, 12:49 AM
I see YOSHIHIKO making his debut and winning :-)

GOD YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Infinity Destroyer to Michael Cole!!!! i would pay $$$ to see YOSHIHIKO win the rumble! :P

KYNGDAVE
01-06-2011, 01:02 AM
1. Alberto Dellll Riiooooo

2. Sheamus- But puts his title shot online in open challenge to locker room to show his dominance. HHH returns and defeats him in a squash and goes on to headline the "Granddaddy of them All"!

3. Dolph Ziggler

4. John Morrison

5. Big Zeke!

CaptainCharisma
01-06-2011, 01:09 AM
Kofi or Christian, they both need a boost in some way, Kofi has definitely been in midcard matches for too long.With Christian, it would be an awesome way to come back, plus he deserves it.

In all honesty, I think Triple H will come back at the Rumble and win it, he will be the 29th or 30th entrant and take out Sheamus

Necroyeti
01-06-2011, 01:09 AM
So is this the fourth Royal Rumble winner thread so far? Fifth?

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 01:27 AM
So is this the fourth Royal Rumble winner thread so far? Fifth?

Second I think.

The Brown One
01-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Second I think.

1 is enough like many mods have said. Merge?

red-fishy
01-06-2011, 03:01 AM
I want Beth Phoenix to win the RR 2011

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 03:47 AM
I want Beth Phoenix to win the RR 2011

Anything is possible!

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 03:48 AM
1 is enough like many mods have said. Merge?

I would but I don't have that power for some reason.

The Brown One
01-06-2011, 04:24 AM
I would but I don't have that power for some reason.

Your'e saying that mods have different levels? Like Rob has more power for some reason?

2bluntsup
01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
when it comes to the RR my picks r:
1. Christian, the feud with Edge would b epic and Christian as a heel Champ would b the shit.
2. Alberto Del Rio
3. Kane
4. Y2J
5. R-Truth.................lol fuck that guy,,,,,,really he is horrible and will never make it to the top.

Bodom
01-06-2011, 10:34 AM
Your'e saying that mods have different levels? Like Rob has more power for some reason?

Well all have the same mod privileges.

SG just doesn't know how ;)

SilverGhost
01-06-2011, 11:55 AM

I'm better than Rob at moving threads xD

@Bodom: Its not that I don't know, It just doesn't let me.