PDA

View Full Version : Jericho vs. Fandango at WM.

Nitro_99
03-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Chris Jericho vs Fandango?

That is so dum.......I mean it can build his caree........

I really have no idea what to think. Thoughts?

Tommy Thunder
03-18-2013, 10:29 PM
It's not official yet. And given that WWE creative change their minds about creative direction more often than they change their pants, I won't pass judgment on this just yet.

B-MCINTYRE
03-18-2013, 10:34 PM
Chris Jericho vs Fandango?

That is so dum.......I mean it can build his caree........

I really have no idea what to think. Thoughts?
And people thought that fandango would go nowhere. How wrong this would make them!

helmsley
03-18-2013, 11:29 PM
I think putting jericho in a match against fandango its the worst thing that wwe could do, fandango its just debuting and his gimmick sucks big time.

Personally i would prefer to see a jericho vs barret or vs cesaro or even vs ziggler could have been better

So what do you gusy think?

and what match do you want to see jericho in?

B-MCINTYRE
03-18-2013, 11:34 PM
I think putting jericho in a match against fandango its the worst thing that wwe could do, fandango its just debuting and his gimmick sucks big time.

Personally i would prefer to see a jericho vs barret or vs cesaro or even vs ziggler could have been better

I think it's awesome.

Great for fandango. An Jericho proves once again that he is more than happy to put people over!
Fandangos gimmick doesn't suck. I would rather see barret v cesaro with both titles on the line. I'm happy wwe went this way with their part time worker instead of giving him the title and a match with Cena.

Tommy Thunder
03-18-2013, 11:42 PM
I think it's awesome.

Great for fandango. An Jericho proves once again that he is more than happy to put people over!
Fandangos gimmick doesn't suck. I would rather see barret v cesaro with both titles on the line. I'm happy wwe went this way with their part time worker instead of giving him the title and a match with Cena.

Fandango has just debuted. Does he deserve to be in a match at Wrestlemania against Chris Jericho? Absolutely not.

Jack Newport
03-18-2013, 11:42 PM
I'm interested in seeing how this goes.

Fandango is ALOT more over as a heel than he was 2 weeks ago.

Nitro_99
03-18-2013, 11:44 PM
I just feel that the build they had for Cesaro and Miz was killed to have a final face off. With Jericho and Ziggler, that was killed off. I just feel that Jericho is too good for this match, but he is such a good guy to put over people....sigh. I guess Barrett and Miz will feud to see whose movie is better oooooo

thedag
03-19-2013, 12:23 AM
i'm sure jericho has some say in who he feuds with. so if he is ok with it i'm ok with it.

mr.onemanband
03-19-2013, 12:25 AM
Jerchio was on dwts so it makes sense plus johnny curtis is great as a heel and face though idk if wwe really likes him remember how many times he's been fd over js

Kajmere
03-19-2013, 01:43 AM
There is no way Y2J will face Fandango at WM. They will face off on TV. You're nuts if you think otherwise.

Marx
03-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Fandango has just debuted. Does he deserve to be in a match at Wrestlemania against Chris Jericho? Absolutely not.

Maybe Fandango doesn't, but does Johnny Curtis deserve a match? He paid dues - though arguably not enough to warrant a match vs Jericho - they screwed Curtis with NXT and the 10 second debut squash.

I can't seperate the two, I like Curtis so I hope Fandango works.

Nuttyprot
03-19-2013, 04:57 AM
I would rather see Jericho build a low level guy than have a match with someone who don't need it like he did with cm punk. Don't get me wrong I think it is to soon for Fandango but at least WWE are looking to the future.

Tommy Thunder
03-19-2013, 07:25 AM
Maybe Fandango doesn't, but does Johnny Curtis deserve a match? He paid dues - though arguably not enough to warrant a match vs Jericho - they screwed Curtis with NXT and the 10 second debut squash.

I can't seperate the two, I like Curtis so I hope Fandango works.

Ask yourself this: Do you think a guy who's just debuted a couple of weeks back deserves to be in a match against a guy who many consider to be amongst the best ever in the business at the biggest Wrestling ppv in the world today? Regardless of if you take into account that Curtis has been on tv before, the answer is still no.

I like Curtis, but there's no way that he deserves this chance when he's done nothing thus far on the main roster to suggest that he should go over someone like Jericho (because we know that Jericho isn't beating Fandango if this match happens, I mean what purpose would that serve?).
Jericho would have been better placed facing someone like Wade Barrett or Antonoio Cesaro at Wrestlemania. Someone who's actually worked hard for X amount of time and have actually earned the right to have the rub of going over someone like Jericho at WWE's biggest ppv of the year.

merhardt03
03-19-2013, 07:54 AM
No run of Jericho will ever be a waste. Since Jericho is ok with it, so am I. Props to him for always putting younger talent over. More vets should do this to give rookies credibility.

Tommy Thunder
03-19-2013, 07:59 AM
No run of Jericho will ever be a waste. Since Jericho is ok with it, so am I. Props to him for always putting younger talent over. More vets should do this to give rookies credibility.

Just to clarify my stance, I'm not one of those guys who thinks Jericho should be in a world title match and win it at Wrestlemania. I'm not questioning Jericho putting over a younger talent. I'm all for him doing that and applaud him for doing it when so many other vets wouldn't. I'm just questioning who he's putting over in this instance.

Fandango will never..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RR be main event material with that gimmick. So I just think that in this instance, it's a bit of a waste to have Jericho puttting over someone who, with that current gimmick (which is the gimmick they're trying to put over), is never going to be in the main event, which is what going over Jericho should do for your career; propel you towards the main event.

HellDemon102094
03-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Jericho is way above this fandouschbag's level, he needs a real opponent. Give him someone like Miz, who by the way was awesome! last night. He was the one who looked more like a veteran then Jericho, even though Jericho is awesome.

Bodom
03-19-2013, 08:47 AM
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/trophy-not-like-thing.png

El T Draino 316
03-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Agreed with Tommy Thunder here. Jericho vs Ziggler, Miz, Cesaro, Barrett, or Sandow would all seem far more fitting. I agree with the general thoughts toward Johnny Curtis - he's done more with the gimmick than I would have thought. He's committed to it, and I'm surprised at how well he's tackled such a silly character.

One thought that would make this feud remotely credible: Johnny Curtis is Jeritrolling everyone. The night of Wrestlemania he'll show up as Johnny Curtis saying, "I wanted to make a name for myself at WM, and what better way to do it than play the entire WWE universe and its hero Chris Jericho?".

Jack Newport
03-19-2013, 01:49 PM
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/trophy-not-like-thing.png

Lol @ the trophy. I should've posted that mysOH MY GOD HIS EYEBROWS ARE MOVING!

The Piper
03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Fandango's getting people to not like him? That bastard! Oh...wait, I guess that's what heels do, huh. Get your head out of your ass, Jericho's putting him over as a heel, so we can all hate him more, Mission Accomplished. Doesn't matter if he "doesn't deserve it", it's going to be done, he's going to win, he's going to get legit heat, because that's what heels do

TheJosephBanks
03-19-2013, 02:05 PM
I have no problem with it. Both are fairly good(And I like the Fandango character.). Jericho has little to nothing to do for Mania, so why not put over Fandango, whether or not he just debuted. It'll probably be a good match, could probably get Fandango over more, while Jericho potentially leaves. Should be a good match up.

Cabers
03-19-2013, 03:40 PM

Seriously fella if they hold off on a Fandango debut and then he beats Jericho at WM he will instantly become over!

helmsley
03-19-2013, 09:45 PM
Seriously fella if they hold off on a Fandango debut and then he beats Jericho at WM he will instantly become over!

could be, but i dont really like his gimmick a lot, i think wwe could do better thing with curtis

B-MCINTYRE
03-19-2013, 09:48 PM
could be, but i dont really like his gimmick a lot, i think wwe could do better thing with curtis
Like have him beat Jericho at mania!

FLWWEFan
03-20-2013, 05:06 AM
If they put Jericho in a match with Fandango at Mania, they must have some pretty big plans for Fandango. But I'm hoping that's not the case, since I'm no fan of Fandango but I'm sure fans of his will be happy if he does get a match against Jericho at Mania. If there's one guy who can help wrestlers get over it's Jericho. So this will help Fandango's career for sure.

KevGT82
03-20-2013, 07:53 PM
Jericho is awesome for putting over talent but I think he could be used to further the status of other guys on the roster as Fandango just bores me and makes me cringe. The gimmick is pathetic IMO. Surely Wade Barrett would feel a big benefit from beating Y2J at WM???

Bodom
03-20-2013, 08:05 PM
His whole comeback has been weird. It's like he's trying to recapture Y2J from 1999, just like when he initially came back in '07. It's 2013 and I just don't feel there's room in this world for a character from 14 years ago.

Robstar
03-20-2013, 08:26 PM
How do you figure he's emulating (or attempting to) the original Y2J?

SaberToothTigerz
03-20-2013, 08:39 PM
guys this is probably just a far fetched idea and wont come into fruition
wwe probably just thought this through and wont go with it
recently several wwe officials are dissapointed in fandango's gimmick and are not really getting behind it at all
it was more of a test they wanted to see if it would really work and it's not
i highly doubt they would put on the line a match involving fandango vs jericho at mania..just for the fact that if they dont have much of a trust in him..i just dont see them really going forward with it..

TheJosephBanks
03-20-2013, 09:26 PM
guys this is probably just a far fetched idea and wont come into fruition
wwe probably just thought this through and wont go with it
recently several wwe officials are dissapointed in fandango's gimmick and are not really getting behind it at all
it was more of a test they wanted to see if it would really work and it's not
i highly doubt they would put on the line a match involving fandango vs jericho at mania..just for the fact that if they dont have much of a trust in him..i just dont see them really going forward with it..

I doubt it. WWE only has a couple more weeks, until Mania, and has already started the build, so I can see it going through. I don't buy that they aren't behind it anymore, considering they gave him a whole entrance(Complete with a large light thing). if anything, them going that far shows, they haven't lost faith in him. Plus he gets heat.

It's turning out to be a gimmick people are split on, and more importantly, can't stop talking about.

B-MCINTYRE
03-20-2013, 09:32 PM
God forbid a part time wrestler help the young talent... Would you prefer him to put punk, Cena and another part timer in hhh over.

pollards11
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
With what we saw with the interaction between the two on RAW... Is WWE actually going with this feud and match at Wrestlemania?

I just don't see how this would benefit anything especially the Wrestlemania card we have this year.

What do you guys think?

Tommy Thunder
03-21-2013, 01:19 PM
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread on this here...

But to address the topic;

A) I don't think that this is a Wrestlemania worthy match, especially given that Antonio Cesaro (a guy who's worked his ass off over the past few months) and the US title are apparently going to be relegated to the pre-show.

B) I don't think that Fandango has done anything to deserve going over Chris Jericho.

TomJarvis100
03-21-2013, 01:55 PM
It sounds awful doesnt it, a waste of Jerichos return. If Fandango isnt good in the ring and doesnt put on a good match then wwe will look stupid when he fails and goes back to superstars.

Jack Newport
03-21-2013, 02:16 PM
I look at it this way - after 7 years of rotting in developmental, jobbing in dark matches, and never being on TV, this is Fandango's ONE AND ONLY SHOT at getting his big break.

If the match succeeds, he may go on to have a decent career. If it fails, then he will continue to sit around backstage until he is released.

grave
03-21-2013, 02:17 PM
it sucks, gues Jericho needs to be somewhere later that night and only wants to work a 2 minute match or something?

TheJosephBanks
03-21-2013, 02:33 PM
I don't mind it. I like Fandango, it's pretty much a built in story, playing on jericho's out of the ring exploits(Further pushing that WWE is everywhere), and Jericho is doing what people say part-timers should do, putting over the talent. It'll be amusing if this match comes off as one of the best of the night.

thesubverse
03-21-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm looking forward to it, I think it'll be a fun match. Whoever said it was Johnny Curtis' one chance is right--a debut at WrestleMania is make or break, but who better to have that match against than Jericho.

Also, I'm looking forward to it because I love watching the internet squirm and get their panties in a bunch. It's hilarious.

Cabers
03-21-2013, 04:08 PM
The whole idea of Jericho's return is to put over the future and this would be massive for the Fandango character.

El T Draino 316
03-21-2013, 04:54 PM
I've mentioned it on some other threads. I think the following route would be massively entertaining and cool:

Jericho 'trolled' us for weeks after his initial return last year, not saying a word and leaving the crowd with nothing. Fandango has been doing the same thing, not giving us anything by refusing to fight. It would be awesome if at Wrestlemania, Johnny Curtis 'Jeritrolls' everyone and shows up as Johnny Curtis, and NOT as Fandango. Kind of to say, "I wanted to get your attention Chris Jericho, and what better way to give you a taste of your own medicine?"

Just wishful thinking probably. Of all the oddball gimmicks to crawl away from (Funkasaurus, Cheerleader, etc), this ballroom dancer bit is going to be brutal for him. The sooner it is dropped, the better for his career long-term. IMO. At the end of the day, just can't believe this is the best usage of Y2J at Mania.

TheJosephBanks
03-21-2013, 05:25 PM
The whole idea of Jericho's return is to put over the future and this would be massive for the Fandango character.

This.

>Part timers need to be putting over the younger stars.

>>Starts putting over talent

>>>Complaints shift to WHO is getting put over.

He's already put over Ziggler(A popular choice by the IWC standards), by letting Ziggler 'cost' him his contract after Summerslam. Why not the guy who they can use to play up Jericho's dancing with the stars stint? I think it's a much better choice than putting over Ziggler again.

Mr. Ziggles
03-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Fandango hasn't earned it, but Johnny Curtis has.

If he beats Jericho at Mania in his Debut match, then well he will be an instant success.

thedag
03-21-2013, 06:27 PM
i'm sure jericho could have said no to the feud. so it looks like he wants to do it so i dare care.

helmsley
03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
there is a thread on this, but on topic, i dont like fandangos gimmick, i think this spot should be for someone more worthy , im not against jericho putting over young stars, but not any new guy dressed as a ballroom dancer

bcfccalum
03-22-2013, 04:15 AM
I do like fandango's gimmick. however i dont think he deserves to go over Jericho so soon after debuting. I think it should go to someone like Barrett who WWE is quite high on and probably will be a star of the future, he's also been around for a few years and been on the fringes of the main event a couple of times. This could give him a nice rub to move on up. They also could have played up on Jericho being his mentor on NXT and all that.

Cesaro is another i think who would deserve it, imo one of the more entertaining superstars on the roster. If he's not a world champion in the next couple of years then something is majorly wrong.

blink
03-22-2013, 05:18 AM

If he beats Jericho at Mania in his Debut match, then well he will be an instant success.

I think an instant success might be a bit of a stretch. Fact is, we havent seen fandango compete yet. He could be god awful. I know we've seen johnny curtis but you have to think that fandango is going to incorporate dancing into his move set. It may turn out that not only does the gimmick suck but he may suck at playing it. I see it this way, win or lose, if fandango steps up and puts on a great match, which shouldnt be hard because he has jericho to make him look like a star, then he could go places. That is, if creative book him in consistently entertaining feuds and elevate him up the hiarchy ladder. But he could go into this match, win, look wretched and be labeled as a dud that gets buried. Its happened before and the fact that its going down at mania is gonna put him under a huge microscope.i bet hes nervous as hell lol. Still i think his spot should go to a proven superstar thats been working their ass off all year.

Tommy Thunder
03-22-2013, 06:28 AM

Please tell me what Johnny Curtis has done to deserve a Wrestlemania match against someone like Chris Jericho?

I like Johnny Curtis as much as the next guy, I think he has potential. But he hasn't done anything in WWE to deserve a match at the biggest wrestling ppv in the world against a man that many consider to be one of the best ever.
And yes, Jericho might have agreed to this, but that doesn't change the fact that I think it's a waste of a Wrestlemania match. Think about it, how many more Wrestlemania matches has Jericho got left? 5 perhaps? To me, this is a waste of one. I'd rather see him putting people who have main event potential. People like Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, hell even Ryback. Yes, I think the rumored Ryback vs Chris Jericho would have been a better option than this.

HellDemon102094
03-22-2013, 06:34 AM
This could be said to be WWE giving Curtis a break, due to the fact that he won Nxt a few years back, and got his debut a year or two later, and against Henry, who was in his prime. Its also nice to see some new talent, bad gimmick or not, i hated Fandango a few weeks ago, but now, i don't know, he is interesting, and why does everyone think that Jericho would put him over. Jericho is here, and he does put a lot of people over, and this might just be for the sake of a possible good match, that Jericho could win.

Tommy Thunder
03-22-2013, 06:44 AM
This could be said to be WWE giving Curtis a break, due to the fact that he won Nxt a few years back, and got his debut a year or two later, and against Henry, who was in his prime. Its also nice to see some new talent, bad gimmick or not, i hated Fandango a few weeks ago, but now, i don't know, he is interesting, and why does everyone think that Jericho would put him over. Jericho is here, and he does put a lot of people over, and this might just be for the sake of a possible good match, that Jericho could win.

What is beating Fandango going to do for Jericho? Nothing.
This match has the sole purpose of having Jericho putting Fandango over in the hope that will propel the character on to better things.

Mr. Ziggles
03-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Please tell me what Johnny Curtis has done to deserve a Wrestlemania match against someone like Chris Jericho?

The guy won his season of NXT, to become 'The next break-out star', and receive a title shot, neither of which ever happened, he has been in limbo, jobbing left right and center in dark matches and never complained once, so yeah to me he has earned it.

merhardt03
03-22-2013, 07:05 AM
Its sort of unusual to be honest that Fandango is looking to make his TV debut at Mania against someone like Jericho, but hey, its make or break for Curtis here. Ive aid it before and I'll say it again, I'm glad Jericho is so high on putting younger talent over, as more vets should. Gives younger talent that "passing the torch" moment.

Tommy Thunder
03-22-2013, 07:12 AM
The guy won his season of NXT, to become 'The next break-out star', and receive a title shot, neither of which ever happened, he has been in limbo, jobbing left right and center in dark matches and never complained once, so yeah to me he has earned it.

If you think that winning a season of the joke that NXT was back then equates to earning a Wrestlemania match against one of the best in the business, then fair enough. But to me that's preposterous. And jobbing and working on NXT doesn't mean he earned it. If that's the case then guys like Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson etc all also deserve a match against someone of Jericho's calibre at Wrestlemania, yes?
And he earned a tag team title match; the least prestigious title available to the males in WWE right now.

merhardt03
03-22-2013, 07:24 AM
If you think that winning a season of the joke that NXT was back then equates to earning a Wrestlemania match against one of the best in the business, then fair enough. But to me that's preposterous. And jobbing and working on NXT doesn't mean he earned it. If that's the case then guys like Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson etc all also deserve a match against someone of Jericho's calibre at Wrestlemania, yes?
And he earned a tag team title match; the least prestigious title available to the males in WWE right now.

Then by now Kaval should be headlining WM then against The Rock! Lol

Mr. Ziggles
03-22-2013, 09:55 AM

Just out of curiosity, apart from the usual suspects (Punk, Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Sheamus), who would you say deserves it.

I suppose you could say Barrett.

Then by now Kaval should be headlining WM then against The Rock! Lol

At least he was given a go, he got to work all be it short run with Ziggler.

AWrestlingGod
03-22-2013, 09:23 PM
I like what I saw from Fandango on Smackdown. I love his finisher, I love his intensity, and his great entrance. This guy will be a great mid-carder, and I must say I am looking forward to this match at Wrestlemania.

marooned
03-23-2013, 01:30 PM
I have to admit that Fandango has Charisma and that is very rare in wwe these days

WwevsTna
03-23-2013, 04:32 PM
I think this is kind of crazy considering a legend like Jericho could be versing someone else and could even be in a main event.

kersh
03-26-2013, 05:32 AM
so its confirmed!!

we have this years piss break match.
that may be a bit harsh i know, but unless something amazing happens we all already know what will happen dont we?

dont get me wrong i like jericho and i think fan-ding-dang-do will get a good push if he continues to get that sort of heat but getting a debut match at mania must mean a Mcmahon likes you. Jericho is back to help push the new talent. the only thing we dont know is what colour gown the girl dancer will wear.

i predict red

Steve's Right Peg of Doom
03-26-2013, 05:36 AM
Yet the Drive By IWC were saying not long ago that Vince didn't like the gimmick because they read it on the dirtsheets. :rolleyes:

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 05:51 AM
It's not going to be a piss break match. You've got Chris Jericho against a very talented up and coming wrestler, it should be a very good match.

I still stand by what I've said before though, in that Fandango/Curtis doesn't deserve this.
I'm not going to repeat my reasons for the 10 billionth time in fear of going mad.

03-26-2013, 05:57 AM
It's not going to be a piss break match. You've got Chris Jericho against a very talented up and coming wrestler, it should be a very good match.

I still stand by what I've said before though, in that Fandango/Curtis doesn't deserve this.
I'm not going to repeat my reasons for the 10 billionth time in fear of going mad.

You're missing the point TT, if it's a match the Drive Byers decree is going to be no good, then it's a de facto piss break. :rolleyes:

B-MCINTYRE
03-26-2013, 05:58 AM
Why does noone have an issue with big e debuting at mania?

03-26-2013, 06:00 AM

They are too mesmerised by such a small head being on such a large body!

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 06:04 AM

Because he's in a match that nobody cares about.

Kashdinero
03-26-2013, 06:13 AM
I see no justification that this match should happen. Like, none. Of all the guys they could have had Jericho face at the big1, they go with Fan-freaking-dango?

Wow.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 06:22 AM
Because he's in a match that nobody cares about.

I care!

Enough to hold my pee in till the Diva's match at least

03-26-2013, 06:26 AM
I care!

I hope there is a Diva's match then for your sake, not very comfortable to be walking around in pissy pants in the Scottish cold. :D

Steve Austin
03-26-2013, 06:30 AM
It's; Faaan-Daaan-Gooo.

They should treat Jericho like they do the other returning stars. Fandango will be tagging with Brodus and Sweet T by the summer.

Mr Punk
03-26-2013, 06:38 AM
I'm actually looking forward to this match. It's something fresh. I believe Chris Jericho should go over at mania with a decent match to show what Fandango is capable of than the following night on Raw a rematch with Fandango going over Jericho leading to a match at the next PPV.

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 06:39 AM
I care!

I have no investment whatsoever in the tag team match. They could have gone with Rhodes Scholars to face Hell No, The Prime Time Payers, even The Usos (who have been picking up wins on Superstars and Main Event in recent weeks, althoug they were squashed by Henry last night). But no, they decide to go with yet another thrown together team over teams that have been together for a while and done well.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 07:00 AM
I have no investment whatsoever in the tag team match. They could have gone with Rhodes Scholars to face Hell No, The Prime Time Payers, even The Usos (who have been picking up wins on Superstars and Main Event in recent weeks, althoug they were squashed by Henry last night). But no, they decide to go with yet another thrown together team over teams that have been together for a while and done well.

So if it was PTP or the uso's you would of had more investment?

I do understand Rhodes Scholars though, they are so entertaining and deserve to have the belts for a while for the work they have done.

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 07:26 AM
So if it was PTP or the uso's you would of had more investment?

I do understand Rhodes Scholars though, they are so entertaining and deserve to have the belts for a while for the work they have done.

Absolutely. Had either of them been given a proper buildup to a tag team match against Hell No then I'd definitely be more invested. Both teams have been together for a long time and are actually established tag teams. But no, WWE have decided that NONE of their established teams are good enough and have instead taken the stance that it's a better idea to put Ziggler and Big E (who's never had a match on the main roster) together for a title shot. As a team, what on earth have they done to deserve shot at the tag titles?

IMO, Rhodes Scholars should have won the titles at the Royal Rumble when they faced the champs.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 08:22 AM
I hope there is a Diva's match then for your sake, not very comfortable to be walking around in pissy pants in the Scottish cold. :D

I genrally don't walk about at 5am anyways if i am honest.

Unless it's after the club shuts and there are no taxi's, at that point then yes i have probably pished my pants!

TTC
03-26-2013, 08:25 AM
I'll say this about the match: Better than whatever Dolph is in.

But who cares, it's Jericho vs Fandango it's destine to be a fantastic match.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 08:29 AM
Absolutely. Had either of them been given a proper buildup to a tag team match against Hell No then I'd definitely be more invested. Both teams have been together for a long time and are actually established tag teams. But no, WWE have decided that NONE of their established teams are good enough and have instead taken the stance that it's a better idea to put Ziggler and Big E (who's never had a match on the main roster) together for a title shot. As a team, what on earth have they done to deserve shot at the tag titles?

IMO, Rhodes Scholars should have won the titles at the Royal Rumble when they faced the champs.

My point is that they havent given Anyone a build up, if i am honest a match between the two of them for the titles makes more sense than anyone else winning

I am the tag team champion

I only care for the match as i like Bryan, Kane and Ziggles ring work and Tiny heid looks impressive in NXT with his whole 5 count thing, so as a match it may turn out to be good!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
03-26-2013, 09:10 AM
Any match with Jericho, is worth watching.

Plus.. I actually quite liked the build up yesterday and I have a feeling this could be pretty decent :p Plus.. it puts an end to why are they debuting him now with Mania around the corner dispute.

kersh
03-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Like i said. Im sure. Fanniwannygogo will be a good performer but much like tiny head in the tag match. Mania supposed to the playground of the elite. You can he be classed as elite if you never had a match

K2Jelly
03-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Still don't get why this match should happen. If anyone deserves that kind of push, it shouldn't be an asthmatic, sparkly pants wearing, Chippendale dancer that just got out the bush leagues. That being said, it shouldn't be too bad of a match. He better be pretty damn good in his performance against Jericho or we might not see much more of him.

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 09:43 AM
My point is that they havent given Anyone a build up, if i am honest a match between the two of them for the titles makes more sense than anyone else winning

I am the tag team champion

I only care for the match as i like Bryan, Kane and Ziggles ring work and Tiny heid looks impressive in NXT with his whole 5 count thing, so as a match it may turn out to be good!

Of course they haven't given anyone else a buildup for that match, because they've decided to go with Ziggler and Big E facing the champs.
What I'm questioning is why didn't they decide to go with an existing tag team that are established on the main roster (like the PTP or Rhodes Scholars), instead of creating a new team. IMO, it's just an excuse to get Ziggler on the card. Not a bad idea, but I'm peeved that the tag titles are once again involved in a nothing match.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 09:58 AM
Of course they haven't given anyone else a buildup for that match, because they've decided to go with Ziggler and Big E facing the champs.
What I'm questioning is why didn't they decide to go with an existing tag team that are established on the main roster (like the PTP or Rhodes Scholars), instead of creating a new team. IMO, it's just an excuse to get Ziggler on the card. Not a bad idea, but I'm peeved that the tag titles are once again involved in a nothing match.

I Totally get what your saying, but apart from the WWE and maybe the world championship - is there anyone who can say they are "excited" for any title match at WM?

Cesaro doesnt have a match (probs pre show)

Barret V Miz - Movie promotion match dont really care who wins

Diva's - Is there anyone other that Kaitlyn (or Aj) that can realisticly hold the belt ?

Maybe the Undertaker should make a "streak belt" and wear it, thus CM punk would have a physical item to play with if he won.

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 10:13 AM
I Totally get what your saying, but apart from the WWE and maybe the world championship - is there anyone who can say they are "excited" for any title match at WM?

Cesaro doesnt have a match (probs pre show)

Barret V Miz - Movie promotion match dont really care who wins

Diva's - Is there anyone other that Kaitlyn (or Aj) that can realisticly hold the belt ?

Maybe the Undertaker should make a "streak belt" and wear it, thus CM punk would have a physical item to play with if he won.

I think I've seen mention that R-Truth vs Cesaro will be on the pre-show.

Barrett vs Miz at least will be a pretty decent match. I personally would have kept Jericho involved in it rather than the joke of a match he's been put in.

After seeing Raw, I wouldn't rule out AJ vs Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania. About time they do this feud/match.

I'm personally looking forward to Swagger vs ADR and The Rock vs Cena. That's just me though.

rossmiller84
03-26-2013, 10:35 AM
I think I've seen mention that R-Truth vs Cesaro will be on the pre-show.

Barrett vs Miz at least will be a pretty decent match. I personally would have kept Jericho involved in it rather than the joke of a match he's been put in.

After seeing Raw, I wouldn't rule out AJ vs Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania. About time they do this feud/match.

I'm personally looking forward to Swagger vs ADR and The Rock vs Cena. That's just me though.

No room for seeing Brodus's Mama?

Special Guest Referee in the Bella's V Funkidactals first person to not botch a move wins match?

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 11:00 AM
No room for seeing Brodus's Mama?

Special Guest Referee in the Bella's V Funkidactals first person to not botch a move wins match?

I expect to see Clay, Tensai and the Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars and the Bellas on the pre-show to be honest.

Bodom
03-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Good for them for taking a chance on Fandango. Not often that you see someone debut so close to Wrestlemania and get a match at WM.

03-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Drive By IWC bemoans the lack of creating new stars.

New star given chance of a huge rub against a big name veteran at the biggest PPV of the year.

Drive by IWC bemoan it's not being done in the manner they want or for who they want.

Yeah figures. :rolleyes:

Tommy Thunder
03-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Drive By IWC bemoans the lack of creating new stars.

New star given chance of a huge rub against a big name veteran at the biggest PPV of the year.

Drive by IWC bemoan it's not being done in the manner they want or for who they want.

Yeah figures. :rolleyes:

What figures, is that you're back in the wrestling forums in full force after you said that you're done :rolleyes:

;)

03-26-2013, 11:34 AM
What figures, is that you're back in the wrestling forums in full force after you said that you're done :rolleyes:

;)

It's too funny not to be some times, the limitless entertainment it offers up is too good to miss. ;)

claud3
03-26-2013, 08:42 PM
It is going to suck... I will watch and point my finger and laugh at the WWE

AWrestlingGod
03-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Looking forward to the Fandango Vs Jericho match. Though I've begin to think.. This really should be Jericho Vs Ziggler at WM. I don't know I still wouldn't mind seeing Fandango debut at WM, maybe if one of the mid-card champions was a face. Jericho Vs Ziggler and Fandango Vs A Returning Christian, or The Miz (If he had beaten Barrett for the title) would have made more sense. But I'm still looking forward to the Fandango match regardless.

Also it's going to be awesome to see Daniel Bryan and Ziggler lock it up at Wrestlemania. I hope Big E doesn't ruin the match in anyway.

03-27-2013, 03:49 AM
It is going to suck... I will watch and point my finger and laugh at the WWE

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36714114.jpg

JayD
03-27-2013, 07:54 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this match. At first I thought it was daft pitting these 2 together. I like it now, there wasn't much build up, but this 'feud' shows just how easy it is to book a feud.

Suicidal_ßunny
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Jericho puts EVERYONE over. It's what he does, and he's glad to do it. Unlike Rocky and whoever make sporadic returns, Jericho cares while he's there, working dark matches and house shows and what not.

AWrestlingGod
03-30-2013, 04:30 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/36714114.jpg

I wonder what these kind of people will say if these two manage to put on a great match.