PDA

View Full Version : Question about Hardy

CGBigMan
01-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Okay
When he was 1st in TNA what did you think of him?
i didnt watch wrestling enough to be qualified to give a veiw
from what ive heard his 1st stint was very good

Eric Bischoff
01-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Jeff Hardy*

He was very athletic and highflying manueveurs were used, he made fairly good matches. Now, talk about the 2nd stint, he is just purely drugged up in and out of the ring, he is one troubled man with the charges and the mandatory prison time, plus he's just not as fast or decisive in the ring, which causes the matches nowadays to be sub-par. He was still drawing a lot of cheers when he was a babyface, but he's not drawing jacksh*t as a heel.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 02:04 AM
In Hardys first stint, he was insane! And was one hell of an X-Division competitor. He was also a huge draw, even before gaining world title success in WWE, because he was a hot free agent at the time. After he won world titles in WWE, and then jumped ship to TNA, he was cheered upon his return, because people knew how successful and popular he was in WWE. Although, Hardy got a bit fatter, and his movements started slowing down. He hits the Swanton Bomb less, and when he does hit it, its not as dynamic as it used to be. When he turned heel, the crowd still liked him a bit, and they still do. Hes still selling merchandise, especially that Immortal belt, believe it or not. Right now he puts on perhaps the most boring matches in TNA, and the midcard matches are more entertaining than his.

Jonas120109
01-04-2011, 03:36 AM
In Hardys first stint, he was insane! And was one hell of an X-Division competitor. He was also a huge draw, even before gaining world title success in WWE, because he was a hot free agent at the time. After he won world titles in WWE, and then jumped ship to TNA, he was cheered upon his return, because people knew how successful and popular he was in WWE. Although, Hardy got a bit fatter, and his movements started slowing down. He hits the Swanton Bomb less, and when he does hit it, its not as dynamic as it used to be. When he turned heel, the crowd still liked him a bit, and they still do. Hes still selling merchandise, especially that Immortal belt, believe it or not. Right now he puts on perhaps the most boring matches in TNA, and the midcard matches are more entertaining than his.

This. Agreed to Bischoff that he's all drugged up now. I'll still understand if it was painkillers because he puts his body on the line that much. I don't know much info about the other drugs about thier effects on a person but he's still open to change that habit of taking excessive drugs.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 03:40 AM
This. Agreed to Bischoff that he's all drugged up now. I'll still understand if it was painkillers because he puts his body on the line that much. I don't know much info about the other drugs about thier effects on a person but he's still open to change that habit of taking excessive drugs.

I'm sure it was more than just painkillers. You can see it from his eyes and expression in his videos and the remarks that his fellow wrestlers have said about his appearance and mood at events.

TNA 'The very best'
01-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Check out his Swanton bomb to Abyss on the/off the stage, sums it up, pure entertainment.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQ7zXz9OKc

TNA 'The very best'
01-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQ7zXz9OKc

This is why i love Hardy, shame he's letting the drugs take over his life right now. One last run of the old Jeff would be great altho think he's to old.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 10:06 AM
This is why i love Hardy, shame he's letting the drugs take over his life right now. One last run of the old Jeff would be great altho think he's to old.

Hes about 33. People around that age and size can still go, just look at AJ, Morrison, and Mickie James(shes doing crazier stuff than she was in WWE). But I do agree that the drugs have take their toll on Hardy's body.

TNA 'The very best'
01-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Hes about 33. People around that age and size can still go, just look at AJ, Morrison, and Mickie James(shes doing crazier stuff than she was in WWE). But I do agree that the drugs have take their toll on Hardy's body.

Massive shame,

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 10:58 AM
I would think alot more highly of Jeffrey if he would say "yeah, I fucked up, I want to make it better" but no. He reminds me of those stupid asses on that Intervention show that refuse to admit they have a problem even though because of his addictions he has a broken down body in his 30s, people talk shit about him all the time, he has hurt another wrestler in Mr. Anderson, I still believe his house burned down cause he was probably cooking meth or something. I would be highly supportive of him if he tried to get well, but until then I say "Screw Jeff Hardy"

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Everytime I try to post something brilliant I lose my connection and then my post. Getting fucking pissed off.

michael21
01-04-2011, 11:32 AM
Jeff Hardy just defeated Tetsuya Naitoh in the Tokyo Dome
3 minutes ago via Echofon

http://twitter.com/tnadixie

TNA 'The very best'
01-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Everytime I try to post something brilliant I lose my connection and then my post. Getting fucking pissed off.

This post was brilliant :D lol

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 12:13 PM

Thank you.

CobraNightviper
01-04-2011, 04:51 PM
too bad there is no resembelance to Hardy's first tna run and him now he should of left after wwe and never had a second tna run especially not like this anyway.

Rich Cranium
01-04-2011, 05:08 PM
What year was that Bound For Glory with Jeff and Abyss?

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 05:12 PM
2005 Monster's Ball with Rhyno winning over Sabu, Abyss, and Hardy

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 05:13 PM

2005, the first ever BFG. It was that fatal 4 way match with Rhyno and Sabu too.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 05:28 PM
2005 Monster's Ball with Rhyno winning over Sabu, Abyss, and Hardy

Dammit ninja'd!

CGBigMan
01-04-2011, 05:42 PM
That was the only one of his early tna matches i watched
te whole show was pretty good tbh

SaberToothTigerz
01-04-2011, 06:26 PM

i didnt get it