PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Simple question, who do you have as your champions at the moment?

Mine are:

World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar (heel)

WWE Champion: Triple H (heel)

Intercontinental Champion: Umaga (heel)

United States Champion: Booker T (face)

Tag-Team Champions: World's Best Tag-Team (faces)

Cruiserweight Champion: Ultimo Dragon (face)

Hardcore Champion: Mick Foley (face)

(yes I like my CAWs more than the original roster...)

Dameduse823
12-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Right now I have a storyline in my head that has my CAW faction Seretonin going against a different faction made up of McIntyer, Rhodes, Ziggler, Bourne and Swagger.

WWE - Raven, CAW

WHC - McIntyer

US - Ziggler

IC - Damian, CAW

Tag Team - Bourne and Swagger

I'm not using the other titles

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Ahh, I have a storyline goin too. Competing factions going against each other for control of Raw...oddly enough similar to your storyline.

McMahon-Helmsley Regime (Trips, Shane, Vince, McIntyre, New Age Outlaws, X-pac)
vs.
Independents (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, and Kaval)
vs
Nexus (all the current members)
vs
Japanese Invasion (Keiji Mutoh, Mitsuharu Misawa, Jushin Liger, KENTA, Tajiri, and Ultimo Dragon)

Dameduse823
12-01-2010, 11:21 PM
That sounds cool, I don't think I have teh patients try and make all of those CAWs with this limited caw program. My seretonin faction are all original characters and even those are maddening with teh caw program

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-01-2010, 11:36 PM
That sounds cool, I don't think I have teh patients try and make all of those CAWs with this limited caw program. My seretonin faction are all original characters and even those are maddening with teh caw program

I have all 50 CAW spots filled up, and could definatly make 20 more. i didn't make them technically, I just downloaded them all.

the game
12-02-2010, 12:09 AM
same here,most of mine are downloads. whc>stone cold. wwe champ>triple h, us champ>bryan, intercontinental>kofi, unified tag champs>dudleys boys, divas>natalya, hardcore>ultimate warrior, cruiserweight>bourne.

Dameduse823
12-02-2010, 01:12 AM
xStraightxEdgexSaviorx's thread about who you made your champions in the new svr game got me thinking about this thread. Every wrestling fan had groups and teams they want to see put together and with these games we get the chance to do as we wish. As soon as I got the game i created a group I think would work perfectly

Perfection, which is a completely heel group made up of McIntyer (Leader), Bourne and Swagger (Tag Team), and Rhodes and Ziggler (Just guys I thought would fit well with the group)

I like this group because I feel that their abilities complement each other well, especially Bourne and Swagger. Its a faction I would love to see put together on Smackdown

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Same here all of it , same here

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Well, I already told you mine, but I have a few others.

Team Angle: Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Jack Swagger, and of coarse, Angle Himself

and

The Hart Foundation: Bret Hart, Owen Hart, Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Natalya

These two factions are rivals on Smackdown, whereas the other guys where all on Raw.

the game
12-02-2010, 01:31 AM
what u mean same here,have you the same champs as me?

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 03:37 AM
New money .......ted dibiase as leader ...he buys tyson kidd, yoshi tatsu ,big show ,,and dh smith

chunkkynutzzz
12-02-2010, 03:41 AM
With ted dibiase as leader , ..who would you have him buy ? ....i would start with big show and hart dynasty making them both heel ...and a swerve like buying yoshi tatsu

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 03:59 AM
With ted dibiase as leader , ..who would you have him buy ? ....i would start with big show and hart dynasty making them both heel ...and a swerve like buying yoshi tatsu

Buy the hart dynasty would make alot of sense. I'd also get him to buy a heel primo

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 04:06 AM
Here's mine.

Hardcore champion:Mick foley

Cruiserweight champion:Rey mysterio

Divas champion:Trish stratus(i know she wouldn't wear this piece of crap irl but its a game)

Unified tag team champions: Edge and Christian(ENC)

United states champion:daniel bryan

Intercontinental champion: Y2J

World heavyweight champion: Stone cold steve austin

WWE champion: The Rock

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:30 AM
WWE Champion: Yoshi Tatsu

World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Champion: The Rock

US Champion: Santino Marella

Tag Team Champions: The Hart Dynasty

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 04:36 AM
We Like to Job: Zack Ryder, Chris Masters, Vance Archer, Luke Gallows, Mike Knox

johnadah
12-02-2010, 04:53 AM
The Foreign Affair: Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston. Heel faction with a bit of a "mafia" influence like MEM had. I like the way that faction was run. I think it could work with those characters.

johnadah
12-02-2010, 05:06 AM
World Heavyweight Champion: John Morrison (feuding with CM Punk)
WWE Champion: The Miz (feuding with Wade Barrett)
Tag Team Champions: Motor City Machine Guns (CAWs, feuding with Edge and Jericho)
United States Champion: Bryan Danielson (feuding with Justin Gabriel)
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler (feuding with Alex Riley)
Cruiserweight Champion: Evan Bourne (feuding with Rey Mysterio Jr.)

MattElder
12-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Bad Boy image... Id like to se cena turn Heel like when he first started with his rapping gimmick, Throw in Truth, MVP, Kofi and Rey (tag Team) complete heel faction and it would be great too see how rey turns out on the other side

SgtGohan
12-02-2010, 05:54 AM
WWE - Miz (Heel)
WHC - Undertaker (Face)
IC - Me (My caw) (Face)
US - Evan Bourne (Face)
Tag Titles - Carvedge (Edge & My Caw) (Heel tag team)

The Brown One
12-02-2010, 06:22 AM
The Foreign Affair: Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett and Kofi Kingston. Heel faction with a bit of a "mafia" influence like MEM had. I like the way that faction was run. I think it could work with those characters.

The foreign affair funny name :p

Bad Boy image... Id like to se cena turn Heel like when he first started with his rapping gimmick, Throw in Truth, MVP, Kofi and Rey (tag Team) complete heel faction and it would be great too see how rey turns out on the other side

This sounds awesome. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think i've ever seen rey heel in wwe?

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 07:11 AM
This sounds awesome. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think i've ever seen rey heel in wwe?

Your right he's never been a heel in WWE. He's definitely been booed a few times though, like when he won the WHC at wrestlemania 22.

MattElder
12-02-2010, 07:19 AM
yeah this is what i look most about it, it would be a complete heel turn for the full faction, i think kofi as the potential to be a great heel after is Randy promo and rey turning would be brilliant

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 07:41 AM
It would break millions of kids hearts around the world!!
Vince hasn't got the balls to turn Rey heel. Think of the money he'd lose on merchandise!

cfcpiedro
12-02-2010, 08:08 AM
WWE Champion: Randy Orton (face) - feuding with Triple H & Batista
World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Masters (face / cashing in money-in-the-bank) - feuding with Undertaker
Intercontinental Champion: Kane (heel) - feuding with Cody Rhodes
US Champion: Goldust (face) - feuding with heel Bourne
Divas Champion: Maryse (heel)
Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix (face)
Tag Team Champions: Christian & My CAW (face) - feuding with Truth & Morrison and Regal & Jackson

MattElder
12-02-2010, 08:19 AM
would be great tho, 2 biggest faces in cena and rey turning

Taxi Driver
12-02-2010, 08:49 AM
It would break millions of kids hearts around the world!!
Vince hasn't got the balls to turn Rey heel. Think of the money he'd lose on merchandise!

Vince does a Stone Cold heel turn but he doesn't do a Rey heel turn -_-

Pittbull
12-02-2010, 09:25 AM
Wwe champion - rvd

world champion - triple h

us champion - the miz

ic champion - del rio

tag team champs - mvp & mark henry

CobraNightviper
12-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know if there is a way to put a title on no one like some of the titles were vacant when you first got the game?some titles I don't want to use but I cant put them back to the way they were when I first started.

xAzureSkye
12-02-2010, 09:41 AM
WWE Champion - The Miz
WHC - CM Punk
IC - Daniel Bryan
US - Evan Bourne
Tag Titles - Edge & Jericho
Womens - Natalya
Divas - Kelly Kelly

CMhuw24
12-02-2010, 09:54 AM
R-Truth and Sheamus.
They could be called Day and Night.
(Sheamus white for day)
(R-Truth black for night)

TLK
12-02-2010, 10:11 AM
The Odd Squad.

My faction would consist of some veteran and current wrestlers who would make a rather odd but at times funny faction.

The Bushwhackers
Al Snow and Head
Santino Marella
Goldust
Vladmir Koslov
Norman Smiley

Also another heel type faction involving international talent.

The Commonwealth Invasion.

Samoa Joe (Samoan)
Nigel McGuinness (English)
Doug Williams (English)
Magnus (English)
David Hart Smith (Canadian)
Kofi Kingston (Ghanaian)
Petey Williams (Canadian)
Chris Jericho (Canadian)
Ezekiel Jackson (Guyanan)
The Great Khali (indian)

lucky7pointman
12-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Simple question, who do you have as your champions at the moment?

Mine are:

World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar (heel)

WWE Champion: Triple H (heel)

Intercontinental Champion: Umaga (heel)

United States Champion: Booker T (face)

Tag-Team Champions: World's Best Tag-Team (faces)

Cruiserweight Champion: Ultimo Dragon (face)

Hardcore Champion: Mick Foley (face)

(yes I like my CAWs more than the original roster...)

Me too it better I never play as the original roster only in road to wrestlemania and I bet 2 my caws will be the HHH on the game cuz if I lose the world title while I am offline I will win it back lol

Daniel Bryan
12-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Legion

My CAW, Edge, Randy Orton, Vance Archer, and Drew McIntyre
All Heel Group

The Revolution

CM Punk, Triple H, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, and Ezekial Jackson
All Face Group

they are both feuding currently on Raw

mjdiddy1
12-02-2010, 02:38 PM
How about the 'Franchise Playas' a heel faction on Smackdown. Lead by MVP (going for the world title), the team would consist of Kofi Kingston (going for the intercontinental title), Mark Henry & Zeke Jackson (tag team). And have Teddy Long show them some favortism on the show!

Bodom
12-02-2010, 02:39 PM
That sounds like the second coming of the Nation lol

Really awesome group though dude

Kashdinero
12-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Vince does a Stone Cold heel turn but he doesn't do a Rey heel turn -_-

Vince had a lot more money spinners to play with back then.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
My other factions in case you didn't see them in the other thread

McMahon-Helmsley Regime (Trips, Shane, Vince, McIntyre, New Age Outlaws, X-pac)

Independents (CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, and Kaval)

Nexus (all the current members)

Japanese Invasion (Keiji Mutoh, Mitsuharu Misawa, Jushin Liger, KENTA, Tajiri, and Ultimo Dragon)

Bodom
12-02-2010, 04:21 PM

Add Kenta Kobashi and this faction is perfect.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Add Kenta Kobashi and this faction is perfect.

I know, I love Kenta Kobashi, but I don't want 2 Kenta's on a team and I really like KENTA. Kenta has a history with some of the Independants, so I think it helps the stpryline out. Plus i kinda want to keep it to six wrestlers per faction. I wish my storyline happened in real life...

macstar77
12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
WWE Champion: The Miz (Heel) [feuding with John Morrison, Orton, HHH and Cena]
World Heayweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler (Face) [feuding with CM Punk, Undertaker, Kane and Edge]
U.S. Champion: Kofi Kingston (face) [feuding with Sheamus]
Intercontinental Champion: Yoshi Tatsu (face) [feuding with Evan Bourne]
WWE Tag Team Champions: U Can't See The Cobra {Cena and Marella} (face) [feuding with Rhodes Brothers]
WWE Womans Champion: Natalya (face) [feuding with Beth Pheonix]
WWE Divas Champion: Maryse (heel) [feuding with Michelle McCool]

My created "SUPERSTAR" [cause they are not wrestlers according to WWE] Aaron holds the Million Dollar Belt!!

JohnnyPhantom
12-03-2010, 02:51 AM
Thought my first post should be about the game im playing right now...

World Champ: Hayabusa Fueding with AJ Styles
WWE Champ: JTG (He won the money in the bank so i had him beat Orton)
Tag Team: Grandmaster Sexay & Jeff Hardy Fueding with Jericho & Primo
IC Champ: The Rock Fueding with Dolph Ziggler and Sheamus
US Champ: Stone Cold fueding with Shelton & Kazama (CAW)
Hardcore: Juventude Fueding with Pcicosis

If anyone is looking for good CAW online, lookup DRE41. He makes really good people... thats where i get most of mine from.

Kashdinero
12-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Team Dragon gate: CIMA, Masato Yoshino, BXB Hulk, Shingo, Genki Horiguci and dragon Kid

They could feud with the Hart Foundation 2.0: Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, D.H Smith, Tyson kid, Petey Williams and Natalya Neidhart.

MizIsAWESOME
12-03-2010, 04:34 PM
Wwe champ triple h
United states champ the miz
Tag Morrison and R-Truth
Diva Natalya
Heavyweight CM Punk
IC Shad
Womans Michelle McCool

SaberToothTigerz
12-04-2010, 09:47 AM
im still making up my roster of caws all i gotta say is it wont have many oldies ecw or wcw or tna wrestlers bcuz i hate them "samoa joe" for instance.

Rich Cranium
12-12-2010, 01:32 AM
WWE should do a world cup type deal, for example, Team Canada: Jericho, Hart Dynasty, etc.

Kashdinero
12-15-2010, 05:44 AM
Team Ireland

Finlay, Sheamus, Prince Devitt with Hornswoggle as mascot

V

Team Scotland

Drew McIntyre and the Highlander's with Rowdy Roddy Piper as manager.

The Brown One
12-20-2010, 07:16 AM
R-Truth and Sheamus.
They could be called Day and Night.
(Sheamus white for day)
(R-Truth black for night)

They had something like this with Truth and Morrison.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-03-2011, 11:33 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/03/street-fighter-characters-recreated-in-smackdown-vs-raw-2011/

I think this is pretty stellar! Great job on the characters and it's really good to see that type of diversity! Have any of you done any CAW's that you can snap pics of or anything?

the game
01-03-2011, 11:33 PM
has any of you guys downloaded the recent pack for svcr for xbox,if so have you had any trouble with it? guna download it tmoz if all is well.

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 03:20 AM
Don't post the same thread twice ass fuck.

SaberToothTigerz
01-04-2011, 07:57 AM
very entertaining caws
i give pops to the creator
awesome job

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 08:57 AM
I'm going to hire out the game tomorrow morning(in about 7-8 hours from now), and try to create some cool CAWS.

SaberToothTigerz
01-04-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm going to hire out the game tomorrow morning(in about 7-8 hours from now), and try to create some cool CAWS.

if u can post them here i would enjoy take a look at ur art dude

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 10:07 AM
if u can post them here i would enjoy take a look at ur art dude

It might take a while to create them though..you know how it is with CAWS.
You can just download alot of them right? Straight from your Xbox, and for free?

SaberToothTigerz
01-04-2011, 06:30 PM
It might take a while to create them though..you know how it is with CAWS.
You can just download alot of them right? Straight from your Xbox, and for free?

hell no i cant download jack shit
i made all my 50 caws with alot of patience.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 06:55 PM
hell no i cant download jack shit
i made all my 50 caws with alot of patience.

Damn! Well I'm only going to hire the game for like 3 days to 1 week long, so I don't know how much I can get done.

gohan
01-06-2011, 11:09 AM
is there a differences between the ps2 verson the ps3 the why i asking is because i rented 2010 for ps2 case they you edit the wrestler like john cena
change his outfit but i got game home there is edit for the wwe guys for there outfit which made me mad

SaberToothTigerz
01-07-2011, 09:29 PM
is there a differences between the ps2 verson the ps3 the why i asking is because i rented 2010 for ps2 case they you edit the wrestler like john cena
change his outfit but i got game home there is edit for the wwe guys for there outfit which made me mad

yea lots of differences
u can only make 30 caws on ps2 and on ps3 u can make 50
also the graphics of the wrestlers the backstage and the crowd are alot different from one version to another
svr games for the psp and ps2 suck big time

The Brown One
01-07-2011, 09:57 PM
It costs $20 to hire for a week. Not worth it.

RomanFlare
01-08-2011, 06:09 PM
EPIC fail on the game's part:
A CAW of mine and Edge had literally just won the Unifed Tag Team Championships at the Royal Rumble when, low and behold, my CAW turns on Edge after the match, creating a weird void in the championships that made it impossible for them to change hands until I remade the tag team.

The Brown One
01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
EPIC fail on the game's part:
A CAW of mine and Edge had literally just won the Unifed Tag Team Championships at the Royal Rumble when, low and behold, my CAW turns on Edge after the match, creating a weird void in the championships that made it impossible for them to change hands until I remade the tag team.

What the hell?

RomanFlare
01-08-2011, 10:46 PM
My CAW never stays in Tag Teams. Jericho twice turned on him in singles matches. This is so bogus x.x

Edit: Though, the Daniel Bryan and Chris Benoit CAWs I downloaded are ripping RAW apart (I moved all the oldbies to Smackdown, so RAW is full of Sheamus, Morrison, Miz, Ziggler, etc). Bryan is constantly a number one contender, Benoit is top 5, and my own made CAW isn't even top 5 for the US x.x Damn this game.

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 01:55 AM
My CAW never stays in Tag Teams. Jericho twice turned on him in singles matches. This is so bogus x.x

Edit: Though, the Daniel Bryan and Chris Benoit CAWs I downloaded are ripping RAW apart (I moved all the oldbies to Smackdown, so RAW is full of Sheamus, Morrison, Miz, Ziggler, etc). Bryan is constantly a number one contender, Benoit is top 5, and my own made CAW isn't even top 5 for the US x.x Damn this game.

How the heck did you manage to do that? Is the game disc faulty?

RomanFlare
01-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Dunno. It happened once when they were both Faces (the team broke up), and then again when they were both heels (the team didn't break up, and actually had a number one contender match the following week, wtf?).

Long story short, I got an AI that hates me.

SaberToothTigerz
01-09-2011, 07:05 PM
Dunno. It happened once when they were both Faces (the team broke up), and then again when they were both heels (the team didn't break up, and actually had a number one contender match the following week, wtf?).

Long story short, I got an AI that hates me.

thq is told to fuck up

The Brown One
01-09-2011, 07:36 PM
thq is told to fuck up

Yeah thats why they sell so many copies of games lol.

SaberToothTigerz
01-10-2011, 04:32 AM
Yeah thats why they sell so many copies of games lol.

there ya go sherlock

Mongo
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Quick ? about the games story mode..how long does it last?and is there a career mode?

SaberToothTigerz
01-26-2011, 10:02 AM
this game sucks when it comes to the wwe universe mode they should just TAKE THAT SHIT OUT
why advertise it? it is a system completely based on a series of random events that oftenly get repeated
the wrestlemania matches are about only 6 of them and oftenly repeated just with different competitors
for some fucking reason my michael mcguillicuty caw is always on the top 10 for the wwe tittle.
that's fucked up oh and yoshi tatsu has won the wwe championship before
can u imagine? a jobber getting the wwe tittle?
yea screwed up game with fucking random decisions
THQ needs to errase that shit out and bring back the gm mode.

RomanFlare
01-27-2011, 05:37 PM
this game sucks when it comes to the wwe universe mode they should just TAKE THAT SHIT OUT
why advertise it? it is a system completely based on a series of random events that oftenly get repeated
the wrestlemania matches are about only 6 of them and oftenly repeated just with different competitors
for some fucking reason my michael mcguillicuty caw is always on the top 10 for the wwe tittle.
that's fucked up oh and yoshi tatsu has won the wwe championship before
can u imagine? a jobber getting the wwe tittle?
yea screwed up game with fucking random decisions
THQ needs to errase that shit out and bring back the gm mode.

4 PPV period (Smackdown!):
(c) Undertaker loses to Chris Masters (CHRIS FUCKING MASTERS)
(c) Masters loses to Cena
(c) Cena loses to HHH
(c) HHH loses to Undertaker

Also: Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan are tearing up Raw over the WWE championship. Good shit on Raw, terrible on Smackdown (and somehow, Taker always gets two matches at 'Mania, and never loses the "beat the streak" one, even though I got a HBK-Taker rematch last time).

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 05:58 PM
WWE Champ-Alex Riley fueding with Edge.

World Champ-Jack Swagger feuding with The Undertaker

Tag champs-Drew Macntyre and Cody Rhodes feuding with JTG & R-Truth

US Champ- Evan Bourne feuding with Shameus

IC Champ-Kane feuding with Curt Hawkins

Womens champ-Beth Phoenix feuding with Laycool

Divas Champ-Natalya feuding with Maryse

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:10 PM
WWE Champ-Alex Riley fueding with Edge.

World Champ-Jack Swagger feuding with The Undertaker

Tag champs-Drew Macntyre and Cody Rhodes feuding with JTG & R-Truth

US Champ- Evan Bourne feuding with Shameus

IC Champ-Kane feuding with Curt Hawkins

Womens champ-Beth Phoenix feuding with Laycool

Divas Champ-Natalya feuding with Maryse

not bad for you
but idk how to get rid of yoshi tatsu on the top 10 and what to do with my michael mcguillicuty caw
i used my kurt angle caw which is on the top 10 aswell to use him and beat mcguillicuty in every single match so that he hopefully drops down from the top 10 but like before a wrestlemania my michael mcguillicuty caw was on the number 10 spot contender and right after that "he was not even on the card" he jumped up to position number 4!!!!!! WTF

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Its been hilarious reading about how crappy the game randomizes everything.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Its been hilarious reading about how crappy the game randomizes everything.

holy shit u bet...
its bcuz of the universe mode that i dont play that game anymore...
im sorry but i completely lost interest in it since i have unlocked pretty much everything
the only fun thing with this game is a few tlc matches
if I want real action i would play smackdown vs raw 2005 in a triple threat tag team ladder match
those matches were INSANE
altho the controls were sloppy and the graphics sucked but STILL very amusing to watch and play

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM
not bad for you
but idk how to get rid of yoshi tatsu on the top 10 and what to do with my michael mcguillicuty caw
i used my kurt angle caw which is on the top 10 aswell to use him and beat mcguillicuty in every single match so that he hopefully drops down from the top 10 but like before a wrestlemania my michael mcguillicuty caw was on the number 10 spot contender and right after that "he was not even on the card" he jumped up to position number 4!!!!!! WTF

The worst part is that that my CAW Eric Bishoff is Mr. MITB. I don't know what the hell to say to that.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:22 PM
The worst part is that that my CAW Eric Bishoff is Mr. MITB. I don't know what the hell to say to that.

why do u let eric bischoff compete? just put him as a vacant spot if u dont put him on raw or SD he wont be chosen to compete at the universe mode

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:46 PM
For a challenge, I played Smackdown vs Raw 2008, or 2009, in a MITB bank, with the highest rated superstars, on legend difficulty. It always took more than 30 minutes to win.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 06:55 PM
For a challenge, I played Smackdown vs Raw 2008, or 2009, in a MITB bank, with the highest rated superstars, on legend difficulty. It always took more than 30 minutes to win.

i find the money in the bank match at svr 2011 more grueling to play than in the past svr games
the controls are so fucking hard!!!!!
how am i supposed to get a grip on the briefcase if the controls mess it up so badly that when it comes to pull it down I FUCKING LOOSE MY GRIP! and if i keep loosing it after three times i fal out of the fucking ladder making someone else climb the ladder when im recovering laying down on the mat and then they grab it and they win it!!!! it pisses me off badly seriously...

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 06:59 PM
i find the money in the bank match at svr 2011 more grueling to play than in the past svr games
how am i supposed to get a grip on the briefcase if the controls mess it up so badly that when it comes to pull it down I FUCKING LOOSE MY GRIP! and if i keep loosing it after three times i fal out of the fucking ladder making someone else climb the ladder when im recovering laying down on the mat and then they grab it and they win it!!!! it pisses me off badly seriously...

Thats why I like that match. Because other ones end too quickly. Having a match with 6 people, and being a ladder match always makes for a longer, and more entertaining match.

WWTNA Mark
01-27-2011, 07:00 PM

This is the reason why I never finished John Morrison's/End the Streak and Christian's RTW. The ladder matches gives me a headache.

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Thats why I like that match. Because other ones end too quickly. Having a match with 6 people, and being a ladder match always makes for a longer, and more entertaining match.

but u dont get it!!!!
if its against the freaking cpu!!!! they dont loose their grip but u do1!!!
if its online multiplaying u have more chances since the controls own flaws exist for everyone but seriously the wwe svr players online used to be a bunch of hacking tools at least that's how i remember my failed attempts against hackers back in 2006

SaberToothTigerz
01-27-2011, 07:02 PM
This is the reason why I never finished John Morrison's/End the Streak and Christian's RTW. The ladder matches gives me a headache.

EXACTLY
i once tried to use the rock to win the mitb match and i couldnt do it and guess who won!!!!?????!!!!
ZACK RYDER!!!!

The Brown One
01-27-2011, 07:04 PM
EXACTLY
i once tried to use the rock to win the mitb match and i couldnt do it and guess who won!!!!?????!!!!
ZACK RYDER!!!!

Maybe you should read a guide if you wan't that achievement?

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 04:45 AM
Maybe you should read a guide if you wan't that achievement?

what do u mean???

The Brown One
01-28-2011, 06:32 AM
what do u mean???

Look up how to get the ______ achievement on SD vs Raw 2011 for Xbox 360, on Google.

WWTNA Mark
01-28-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm playing WWE Universe for the first time since getting SvR 11 in October and I got to ask what in the blue hell is so fun about it? The thing just randomizes controls most of the things while you just sit there and play. Why in the hell is Primo out of all people getting #1 contender spots for the WWE Championship?!? THQ has to be joking this shit! I hope they bring back GM mode to replace Universe mode because it was fun and IDK why they took it out in the first place.

SaberToothTigerz
01-28-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm playing WWE Universe for the first time since getting SvR 11 in October and I got to ask what in the blue hell is so fun about it? The thing just randomizes controls most of the things while you just sit there and play. Why in the hell is Primo out of all people getting #1 contender spots for the WWE Championship?!? THQ has to be joking this shit! I hope they bring back GM mode to replace Universe mode because it was fun and IDK why they took it out in the first place.

exacly
lol it just randomizes a series of singles and tag team matches its basically it, the outcomes and the betrayls and the sneaky attacks are so often this game just makes wrestling unrealistic and dull

PrimusSucks
01-29-2011, 12:47 AM
I am having serious issues beating Paul Bearer in RTWM, the biggest issue is that I only need to unlock two characters, The Rock and the hooded guy and I have everyone, so it is really frustrating being so close yet so far. BTW I am using R-Truth.

SaberToothTigerz
01-29-2011, 10:55 AM
I am having serious issues beating Paul Bearer in RTWM, the biggest issue is that I only need to unlock two characters, The Rock and the hooded guy and I have everyone, so it is really frustrating being so close yet so far. BTW I am using R-Truth.

u kno how to unlock the rock right? i think u have to go through undertaker's RTWM and complete all of the secondary challenges that happen in several weeks
the druid i think u obtain him by winning the battle royal against the druids on taker's rtwm aswell
it doesnt matter who u use on that rtwm

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceOAZxPoYMI