PDA

View Full Version : If You Died Today...

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-03-2011, 05:50 AM
What you be remembered for? What has been your biggest accomplishment in life? What would your funeral be like?

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 06:15 AM
Haven't done anything big. But I'm happy that I don't bitch and complain when things go wrong.

I won't be remembered. I'm usually the guy that people forget about, but meh. The people who knew me will remember me for being a good person, who was trustworthy with their secrets, and did the right thing.

As for the funeral, I just want a casket funeral and a traditional procession at Church, like my previous family members.

Btw, why you asking these kinds of questions? Its awesome but I'm confused.

SaberToothTigerz
01-03-2011, 06:38 AM
no one would remember me apart from my family
they would be brokenhearted and it would truly sound unfair for them specially my mom and dad a son dying before them is truly god awfull and if i was in their shoes i would understand that too
in my funeral i wouldnt like a procession to a church since im not christian im an atheist
i would also like that when my casket would b buried that the song on the turning away from pink flyod would be playing.

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 06:56 AM
they would be brokenhearted and it would truly sound unfair for them specially my mom and dad a son dying before them is truly god awfull and if i was in their shoes i would understand that too

Thats one of the saddest parts.

Bodom
01-03-2011, 07:28 AM
I'd save up a shit ton of money. Put it towards James Earl Jones giving the eulogy.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Haven't done anything big. But I'm happy that I don't bitch and complain when things go wrong.

I won't be remembered. I'm usually the guy that people forget about, but meh. The people who knew me will remember me for being a good person, who was trustworthy with their secrets, and did the right thing.

As for the funeral, I just want a casket funeral and a traditional procession at Church, like my previous family members.

Btw, why you asking these kinds of questions? Its awesome but I'm confused.

"Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions."

It's about pondering it all my friend. Pondering it all...

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I'd be known for quitting everything and being told no when I did give it my all.

For being a lot of fun to be around. For never giving up when I was giving it my all.

For being a good friend, a good brother, and the rest would be forgotten.

Sadly a life can be filled with so much experience, but after so long, it proves most people aren't around for the long haul.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-04-2011, 05:08 AM
If I died today I would be at peace. I believe we are on a journey and for some it will take many lifetimes to complete it. I guess this sums up how I feel, I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.:D

Kashdinero
01-04-2011, 05:32 AM
I'd be remembered by many different people for many different reasons.

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 05:37 AM
If I died today I would be at peace. I believe we are on a journey and for some it will take many lifetimes to complete it. I guess this sums up how I feel, I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.:D

IPITS I don't think they have showers in Heaven :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-04-2011, 06:08 AM
IPITS I don't think they have showers in Heaven :P

I'm sure they do my brown friend. I just hope this guy isn't there.:D

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062010/1277465860_fireworks-in-theshower.gif

RevolutionIcon
01-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Um no. They don't have showers in heaven.. They have an easy button.

thejman93
01-10-2011, 04:31 PM
I'd be missed by my family but since I'm not much of a social butterfly I don't know how many other people would remember me. I'm an atheist so I really don't know how the funeral would go down.

SilverGhost
01-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Hmm...I'll be remembered by family, friends and people I used to volunteer for.

The Brown One
01-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Hmm...I'll be remembered by family, friends and people I used to volunteer for.

You volunteered? Good work dude :)

RomanFlare
01-10-2011, 05:57 PM
I'd be remembered by my family, close friends, wide network of so-so friends, and all the random people who'd remember my funeral (I cannot stand funerals, so my plan is it to make it the most uncomfortable funeral ever, requiring everyone to tell a dirty joke, etc).

Rich Cranium
01-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Once I'm dead, I don't really think I'll care about my body as my soul will have risen from it to be either reincarnated or sent to heaven or whatever your beliefs are, so just cremate my remains and toss the ashes wherever.

Eric Bischoff
01-11-2011, 01:02 AM
I will hopefully die with dignity and honor. I don't want my life to be wasted so I will do everything before I die such as asking my friend on a date (We have history). Wish me luck.

The Brown One
01-11-2011, 05:36 AM
Good luck dude :)

Destruction
02-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Let this thread - be resurrected

Automatic
02-29-2012, 01:51 PM
I'd be remembered by all my 753 Facebook friends.
They'd probably make a page about me, now that I think about it.

IrkenInvader
02-29-2012, 02:22 PM
If I were to die today....... Not much figuring I'm the literal incarnation of the Forever Alone guy.

Kryptonite
02-29-2012, 02:23 PM
When i'm dead i am going to pee in my grave!

SLEEPY LOCO1
02-29-2012, 02:26 PM
If I died today, I would be worm tomorrow.:p