PDA

View Full Version : Okay, so when did this happen...?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-02-2011, 02:35 PM
I have seen Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett being advertised as one of the matches at Genesis tonight, but I haven't seen any promos or anything at all to confirm this. Granted, these days I'm only half watching TNA until an actual match comes on and I especially don't pay attention when Jarrett is talking, but I'd still think the in-ring return of your biggest name and best wrestler would be kinda a big deal. So which is it, have they talked about Angle's return on Impact and I've missed it, or is everyone just supposed to know it's gonna happen?

NickerBaucker
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Genesis isn't until the 9th. They've still got time.

Rich Cranium
01-02-2011, 03:57 PM
It is on the 9th indeed:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_(2011)

NexSES
01-02-2011, 04:10 PM
i think he is just gonna come out and apply the ankle lock on Jarret next week. thats the whole feud

Stump
01-02-2011, 04:35 PM
I have seen Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett being advertised as one of the matches at Genesis tonight, but I haven't seen any promos or anything at all to confirm this. Granted, these days I'm only half watching TNA until an actual match comes on and I especially don't pay attention when Jarrett is talking, but I'd still think the in-ring return of your biggest name and best wrestler would be kinda a big deal. So which is it, have they talked about Angle's return on Impact and I've missed it, or is everyone just supposed to know it's gonna happen?

Where did you see that advertised? I assume that it will happen, but I have seen nothing.

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 05:28 PM

You also said that on another thread that Genesis was tonight! Its on the 9th.

TNA 'The very best'
01-02-2011, 06:49 PM
i saw it on one off the spoliers for impact but dont know which one as they filmed it at the begin of dec and it was all over the place, he comes out at one of jeffs mma things, not sure when its being aired i havent seen this weeks (last weeks) yet so may of been then.

eboy
01-02-2011, 07:10 PM
i saw it on one off the spoliers for impact but dont know which one as they filmed it at the begin of dec and it was all over the place, he comes out at one of jeffs mma things, not sure when its being aired i havent seen this weeks (last weeks) yet so may of been then.

kind of right
jarrett does mma challenge and angle is the crowed he says even though he's not employed by tna the jj mma challenge is open to anyone who's the same height or less and they sign a wager so he's gonna accept the challenge at genises this will happen on thursdays impact as it hasn't happened so far

TNA 'The very best'
01-02-2011, 07:14 PM
kind of right
jarrett does mma challenge and angle is the crowed he says even though he's not employed by tna the jj mma challenge is open to anyone who's the same height or less and they sign a wager so he's gonna accept the challenge at genises this will happen on thursdays impact as it hasn't happened so far

I was close enough lol.

Dude your from England, have you tried watching impact on tna website, it wont load for me and not sure if its just me or everyone,.

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 07:43 PM
I was close enough lol.

Dude your from England, have you tried watching impact on tna website, it wont load for me and not sure if its just me or everyone,.

Can you watch it live on the site?

TNA 'The very best'
01-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Can you watch it live on the site?

Peeps in the UK can watch it on TNA on demand for free as the channel that showed it shut down on 1st of jan and no one has taken it over yet, well they have but no channel for it.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
01-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Wow, everyone is right and I'm damn wrong. Genesis is on the 9th. I don't know why I was convinced it was today, but anyway yeah it was defiantly being advertised on the commercial for ppv. I'm really sorry if I spoiled it for everyone, but I really thought it was tonight. Anyway, why would TNA advertise a match that hasn't even been promoted on the T.V. show yet?

johnadah
01-02-2011, 08:09 PM
The Jarrett vs. Angle match will be set up on this coming Thursday's edition of Impact. It was in the spoilers at the beginning of December.

RevolutionIcon
01-02-2011, 11:25 PM
This has been being set up since Jarrett told Angle he should retire since he lost at BFG.

We are expected to know Angle is going to get involved again, and the constant reminder is within Jarretts explanation of the moves.

This whole MMA gimmick is to storyline wise get under Angles skin, and Samoa Joes somewhat. Thats why he has the MMA gimmick.

eboy
01-03-2011, 06:42 AM
I was close enough lol.

na have you heared of bt vision its not to expensive and you get all the impacts ppvs and epics free

TNA 'The very best'
01-03-2011, 12:21 PM
na have you heared of bt vision its not to expensive and you get all the impacts ppvs and epics free

oh right thats pretty sweet might have a look into that.