PDA

View Full Version : *HORROR STORIES--100% REAL Content*

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-01-2011, 05:17 AM
In this thread I'd like for us to discuss stories from our past that were absolutely horrible. Whether they're hauntings, almost dying, bad nightmares, anything... anything REAL.

If it pleases the board, I'll name my story:

"THE NIGHT OF WTF?"

Just a couple months ago, I was in a really messed up state with medications needing to be taken because of me dislocating my wrist while at work. Either way, I'm still not sure how it all began that night but, it was around 11:00pm and I started feeling funny after my meds kicked in. I started feeling more... aware of the things around me. Well, my family was sleeping on the couch waiting for me to be ready to go upstairs and I started hearing whispering and breathing. I looked in the mirror and saw dark black shadows going upstairs. I started shivering and seeing more black shadows downstairs as well. I got up and turned on the lights, paced for a few minutes looking around and noticed nothing so, I finally got myself together and grabbed a cup of water and got my family upstairs.

I figured all of the stuff happening was due to the meds and I just tried to brush it off. When I got into bed I had laid on my stomach and almost fell out instantly. I heard a very weird shreik and was woken up sometime around 3:30am, there was a black shadow over me, and I couldn't move or breathe. My wife woke up and saw the shadow leaving our room. She had to put her finger on my tounge because she thought I was having a seizure but in reality I was just trying to breathe...

Needless to say, the next few nights were not easy and sleeping was tough. We honestly still hear whispering and hear things moving around upstairs when no one is up there.

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 05:32 AM
You believe in ghosts/hauntings huh? That seems plausible. I've heard alot of stuff like this before.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-01-2011, 05:47 AM
I believe that anything is possible. I'm still not sure if it was 100% because of meds or not. Considering my wife saw it and she was not medicated makes me think it was plausible at the least. I've had... interesting experiences in the past but, this was the first one that was really that hardcore ya'know?

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 05:52 AM
I believe that anything is possible. I'm still not sure if it was 100% because of meds or not. Considering my wife saw it and she was not medicated makes me think it was plausible at the least. I've had... interesting experiences in the past but, this was the first one that was really that hardcore ya'know?

Yeah. I see shadows outside my curtains..even though no ones there. Theres no tall trees in the yard, so no branches could make those shadows. So I'm wondering, WTF?

And I can't remember if this was real or just a dream, but through a window upstairs, I saw a grim reaper like figure. Hard to explain.. heres a picture that comes close to it.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/180160/grim-reaper.jpg?=123

Well I know whatever I typed probably sounds stupid and paranoid, but it seemed so real. By the way, I wasn't drunk, high, or on meds during any of what I typed above.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Yeah. I see shadows outside my curtains..even though no ones there. Theres no tall trees in the yard, so no branches could make those shadows. So I'm wondering, WTF?

And I can't remember if this was real or just a dream, but through a window upstairs, I saw a grim reaper like figure. Hard to explain.. heres a picture that comes close to it.

http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/180160/grim-reaper.jpg?=123

Well I know whatever I typed probably sounds stupid and paranoid, but it seemed so real. By the way, I wasn't drunk, high, or on meds during any of what I typed above.

I can't see the pic from work but trust me, I believe you. I'm a very philosophical person. I'll ponder the existence of the otherside until they prove it to be 100% false. And you know what, I'll still think it's true. I guess you could say that I have a "wide eyed", "childlike" view on the matters at hand but seriously, when you stop to think about... could we REALLY be the only ones out there? No... I hardly think so man. I hardly think so.

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 07:11 AM
I can't see the pic from work but trust me, I believe you. I'm a very philosophical person. I'll ponder the existence of the otherside until they prove it to be 100% false. And you know what, I'll still think it's true. I guess you could say that I have a "wide eyed", "childlike" view on the matters at hand but seriously, when you stop to think about... could we REALLY be the only ones out there? No... I hardly think so man. I hardly think so.

Exactly. Scientists say that theyr'e the smartest ones around, and that whatever they say is fact. Its not true.
When they can't come up with evidence for an explanation, or just can't think of anything logical, they close the case on it. The truth is out there.

RevolutionIcon
01-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Got a horror story. Kinda fucked up, don't know if this happened to any of you, but this story fucked me up for life.

I met my mother. Nope. I wasn't adopted. I came out when she was birthing me, and she was all like "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!", and I was all screaming out "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", in a higher pitched tone. She looked sick as all hell, like night of the living dead or something, like she'd been running for a while. And she was screaming at me, and I was bleeding everywhere and I just met this woman for the first time. I looked down and this woman is cut everywhere it seems around her stomach, it was all so quick. I thought I blacked out and dug a whole in her, and that she was trying to kill me.

And all these professional people came out of nowhere in their clean coats and separated us from the Battle of Death. And then they helped clean me up, I got some rest, and when I woke up, I got some titty.

Fucking horrible.

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 08:36 AM
Got a horror story. Kinda fucked up, don't know if this happened to any of you, but this story fucked me up for life.

I met my mother. Nope. I wasn't adopted. I came out when she was birthing me, and she was all like "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!", and I was all screaming out "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", in a higher pitched tone. She looked sick as all hell, like night of the living dead or something, like she'd been running for a while. And she was screaming at me, and I was bleeding everywhere and I just met this woman for the first time. I looked down and this woman is cut everywhere it seems around her stomach, it was all so quick. I thought I blacked out and dug a whole in her, and that she was trying to kill me.

And all these professional people came out of nowhere in their clean coats and separated us from the Battle of Death. And then they helped clean me up, I got some rest, and when I woke up, I got some titty.

Fucking horrible.

The part about the titty is just disgusting. It makes a mockery of your mother dude!

But you remember your own birth? That is bloody amazing, considering that was over 30 years ago.

RevolutionIcon
01-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Nah I'm not that old. And the titty, you wanted horror.

Hey man, we aren't all born in the Partridge Family. If some kid was a garbage can baby I would expect something funky to turn up in his duffelbag.

The Brown One
01-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Nah I'm not that old. And the titty, you wanted horror.

Hey man, we aren't all born in the Partridge Family. If some kid was a garbage can baby I would expect something funky to turn up in his duffelbag.

I'm sorry. I didn't understand a word you just said.

SaberToothTigerz
01-02-2011, 07:53 AM
horror stories..
hmmm there arent many in my country but horror that i have lived through..
well not much rly my tales come from just pure speculation and nothing more than just that
when i was 6, 7 and 8 years old i used to sleep in this room where my mom worked "she removed ladies hair from her legs with wax" its a traditional method, i dont kno the name of the ppl who do that anyway on that room i had this um...this picture of a boy with clothes like from the 1920's 30's or 50's he was holding a big red rose that kid looked to be 5 years old or something,...it was a cute picture now that i think about it but when i was a kid i dreamed he would get out of the picture, move his eyes or something else, i was afraid that picture would come to live and choke me on my bed.
i also had many dreams of me being inside an elevator and i push the button to go to my floor but the elevator either goes way to high or way too low and it wont stop even tho we are past the total number of floors in a building, the elevator wont stop
trust me a feeling like that is scary..
the worst nightmares i had were..one of me pushing an elevator to go in it but in there was my mom dead filled with blood wih her mouth wide opened and her eyes rolled over all white..
the other nightmare was me meeting samara at the end of my apartment. she had her hair covering her face and her white dirty dress.

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 09:05 AM
i also had many dreams of me being inside an elevator and i push the button to go to my floor but the elevator either goes way to high or way too low and it wont stop even tho we are past the total number of floors in a building, the elevator wont stop
trust me a feeling like that is scary..
t

Yeah even I've had dreams like that before, not the elevator thing, but dreams that seem like I can't control them. I'm glad I wake up afterwards, and realise it was just a dream.

SaberToothTigerz
01-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Yeah even I've had dreams like that before, not the elevator thing, but dreams that seem like I can't control them. I'm glad I wake up afterwards, and realise it was just a dream.

true
u cant have control over it
pleasant dreams i have occassionally involve me floating on air
its a different feeling its enjoyable for some strange reason.

Kashdinero
01-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Here's a horror story....

Once upon a time...

I had an Ulcer in my stomach. It burst. It hurt. The doctors cut me open... Now I have a scar that makes it look like a fucking alien burst out of my gut!

The End

Bodom
01-02-2011, 10:51 PM
True Horror:

Having to make a huge download and not having any toilet paper.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-02-2011, 10:58 PM
True horror:

Getting caught http://www.gifbin.com/bin/082009/1251469387_masturbating_dog.gif by your mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muuuuhhahahahahaha

on a side note, I'm drunk as piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U MAD???

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 11:06 PM
true horror:

having to make a huge download and not having any toilet paper.

wtf??????????????

Bodom
01-02-2011, 11:08 PM
wtf??????????????

You clearly have never experienced this horror.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-02-2011, 11:22 PM
True Horror:

Having to make a huge download and not having any toilet paper.

This is what happens when bodom's at a place with no toilet paper.

http://s.sfwgifs.com/img/upld/need-toilet-paper.jpg

muuuhahahhaha

Necroyeti
01-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Here's a horror story....

Once upon a time...

I had an Ulcer in my stomach. It burst. It hurt. The doctors cut me open... Now I have a scar that makes it look like a fucking alien burst out of my gut!

The End
Reminds me of something stupid I did during my drug-taking days.

As someone with lifelong sleeping difficulty, I had the "genius" idea of (ab)using nurofen plus in second year of uni for a few months so I could chillax and go to sleep. Stupidly, I hadn't been cold-water-extracting the codeine from the pills, so I'd also been taking some pretty scary doses of ibuprofen as well - which ended up wreaking havoc on my gastrointestinal system.

I stopped pretty much as I noticed the blood in my stool, but a few months and some crazy suffering later, I found out I had done some really shit to some pre-existing ulcers with that endeavour.

None of them burst though, thank Christ, that must have hurt like hell.

Kashdinero
01-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Reminds me of something stupid I did during my drug-taking days.

As someone with lifelong sleeping difficulty, I had the "genius" idea of (ab)using nurofen plus in second year of uni for a few months so I could chillax and go to sleep. Stupidly, I hadn't been cold-water-extracting the codeine from the pills, so I'd also been taking some pretty scary doses of ibuprofen as well - which ended up wreaking havoc on my gastrointestinal system.

I stopped pretty much as I noticed the blood in my stool, but a few months and some crazy suffering later, I found out I had done some really shit to some pre-existing ulcers with that endeavour.

None of them burst though, thank Christ, that must have hurt like hell.

It was like a bomb went off!

It was my own fault, it happened during my wild years! I was a very naughty boy back then. I used to ignore the pain I was experiencing for about a year before the Big Bang. When I say ignore, I mean I tried to "drown" out the pain. Anadin and Neurofin (among other things) were the order of the day... Looking back on those days is hard. The 5 inch scar I have, with the 28 staple scars to go with it, will never let me forget that traumatic period.... Oh well. I had fun getting it lol

May I also add that my hospital stay was another true horror story in it's self!

After I complained (I was hard on the staff there.... Asshole) about the state of the toilets, the next thing I knew there was a cleaning audit. The next day the whole wing was moved, to a wing that clearly hadn't been used in a looong time, due to some kind of super virus!

3rd horror story...

When they took the staples out, a part of the operation scar was infected but they sent me on my merry way. The next day when I woke up, 20% of my scar had opened, I had a hole in my belly that I couldn't see the bottom of!

Sick!

And very painful!

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 01:35 AM
It was like a bomb went off!

It was my own fault, it happened during my wild years! I was a very naughty boy back then. I used to ignore the pain I was experiencing for about a year before the Big Bang. When I say ignore, I mean I tried to "drown" out the pain. Anadin and Neurofin (among other things) were the order of the day... Looking back on those days is hard. The 5 inch scar I have, with the 28 staple scars to go with it, will never let me forget that traumatic period.... Oh well. I had fun getting it lol

May I also add that my hospital stay was another true horror story in it's self!

After I complained (I was hard on the staff there.... Asshole) about the state of the toilets, the next thing I knew there was a cleaning audit. The next day the whole wing was moved, to a wing that clearly hadn't been used in a looong time, due to some kind of super virus!

3rd horror story...

When they took the staples out, a part of the operation scar was infected but they sent me on my merry way. The next day when I woke up, 20% of my scar had opened, I had a hole in my belly that I couldn't see the bottom of!

Sick!

And very painful!

Dude all of that sounds horrifically painful.

Kashdinero
01-03-2011, 01:48 AM
Dude all of that sounds horrifically painful.

If only it wasn't true.

It was an ordeal.

It's been all, mostly, uphill since then though. Onward and upward!!

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 02:30 AM
You got the scar stitched back up after it got busted open yeah?

Kashdinero
01-03-2011, 02:45 PM
You got the scar stitched back up after it got busted open yeah?

No, it had to heal from the inside out. Every day for about a month, I had to go to the doctors and they had to fill the hole with this dressing made with seaweed. The top of the scar is a bit wider than the rest of it.... Nasty!

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 06:22 PM
No, it had to heal from the inside out. Every day for about a month, I had to go to the doctors and they had to fill the hole with this dressing made with seaweed. The top of the scar is a bit wider than the rest of it.... Nasty!

Damn its a pain having to drive there in the first place. But going there everyday for that is bullshit!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Here's the deal folks, you want a horror story IPEEINTHESHOWER wants to give you a horror story, more like a horror video. Be forewarned you cant take back what you see and Im not responsible for your nightmares. All I can say is view at your own risk and like I said you cant take back what your about to see.

click on this site and push the play button on the video, and enjoy!!!!!!!

http://www.videophenomena.com/2-girls-1-cup/

muuuhahahahhahaa

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 09:51 PM
Here's the deal folks, you want a horror story IPEEINTHESHOWER wants to give you a horror story, more like a horror video. Be forewarned you cant take back what you see and Im not responsible for your nightmares. All I can say is view at your own risk and like I said you cant take back what your about to see.

click on this site and push the play button on the video, and enjoy!!!!!!!

http://www.videophenomena.com/2-girls-1-cup/

muuuhahahahhahaa

The ending of the link is a dead giveaway :P