PDA

View Full Version : Bitch about PG here

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Stinger187
02-17-2011, 09:12 AM
First of all David Otunga get mauled by a tiger made me LMFAO

PG is not over or ending per say. I just think that after all this time, with all of us bitching about how bad it is to watch, they are starting to bump it up to more like PG-13. Will we see another WWE playmate? No. Will we see the hardcore title ever again? No. But I think the storylines will dirty up a little more with time. Certain innuendo like "Vince like's me" and other jokes that kids don't understand will still be integrated into the show and I think that after seeing that the numbers didn't drop during the CM Punk broken nose thing that the writers and execs are starting to realize that a little blood actually sells. Not Mick Foley amounts of blood, but a little blood.

Nah won't happen! There cash cow is way tooooo big!

Stinger187
02-21-2011, 08:55 AM
The programming on WWE isn't geared to us anymore 16-up it's for the kiddies! The WWE wants to rope them in so they watch for life. All we need to do it wait the product will change, Cena is here to stay for at least another5-7 years! The kids love him, just like us 80's kids loved Hogan and how he always over came the odds to win. I'm not a Cena fan, but i must say he could be a lot worse. Most of us on here have watched WWE most of our lives and stuck with it. NOW it's time for the younger kids to get hooked, it's for them NOT us!

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 09:00 AM
lol idk y this reminds me of cena eating fruity pebbles xD

Stinger187
02-21-2011, 09:02 AM

That was kick ass by him... Id love the rock to knock his teeth down his throat but hey, it's not going to happen!

Necroyeti
02-21-2011, 09:04 AM
The programming on WWE isn't geared to us anymore 16-up it's for the kiddies! The WWE wants to rope them in so they watch for life. All we need to do it wait the product will change, Cena is here to stay for at least another5-7 years! The kids love him, just like us 80's kids loved Hogan and how he always over came the odds to win. I'm not a Cena fan, but i must say he could be a lot worse. Most of us on here have watched WWE most of our lives and stuck with it. NOW it's time for the younger kids to get hooked, it's for them NOT us!

http://www.bootcampking.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/NoShitSherlock.jpg

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 09:05 AM

LMAO epic pic epic

Stinger187
02-21-2011, 09:05 AM

just a rant from the threads and threads i see on here about people whining about how they hate what they see at the PPV's and on Raw! just needed to be said

u mad?

Stinger187
02-21-2011, 09:09 AM
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/8689/1252846580234.jpg
DUH!

Jayoholic
02-21-2011, 09:44 AM
I hope you realize that you guys are a minority. It may seem big on internet forums, but that's just a fraction of WWE fans. So please, stop it. It won't work.

TakerMania
02-21-2011, 10:25 AM
So Why in The Fuck is WWE always Saying in their Videos that 85% of Their Viewers are 18+
they just said it like a month ago !!!

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 10:29 AM
I hope you realize that you guys are a minority. It may seem big on internet forums, but that's just a fraction of WWE fans. So please, stop it. It won't work.

true
we are a very slim minority
its unbelievable how the whole cennation and the compromised wwe universe doesnt log in to the internet at least not to post their opinnions on who they like
how often do u see someone going to a forum and say they are a fan of cena or orton?
i met some girls online who did said that they dont know why they just like him but the internet real wrestling fans are just a very small minority.
unfortunently alot of over 18 guys follow the same stars the kids do
so the wwe universe is still very diversed when it comes to the age factor
elderly people and kids love the pg system
and grown ups over 18 up untill 40 just watch wrestling for pure entertainment whethere they bash cena or not

TheBoogeyMan
02-21-2011, 11:49 AM
I will admit, I watched wrestling in the 80s, 90, 00's, and now the 10's.....I was never a hulk Hogan fan in the 80s. I always liked Paul Orndorff and Roddy Piper both of whom never received decent title runs (I dont count pipers only IC title win...he was a transitional champ)

In the 90s, I was a huge fan of Shawn Michaels

00's, I followed Stone Cold, Triple H, Undertaker, and The Rock, Jericho, and Randy Orton

Now in the 10's.....I could care less who is there.....noone is catching my interest like they did in th early years......the best years of WWE are long behind us now.....we will never get back to those glory days again....I wish we could....but with the lack of IT factor talents now.....that is long gone as far as Im concerned.

FaceOfSpades
02-21-2011, 01:29 PM
You're all wrong. Its kid friendly but its not geared towards kids. Its geared towards money. Remember cenas debut? 5 star match. I'll go on a limb and say he and kurt both wrestled their asses off. But wwe didn't make billions on "wrestling". Rasslin made billions, and as far as today goes cena rassles his ass off and keeps TWO OUT OF THREE TYPES OF PEOPLE ANXIOUS TO SEE HIM. No one is beloved as cena no one makes as much guap. Hate all you want, money makes the world go round and if you're not trying to make more money roll over and pass away.

merhardt03
02-21-2011, 02:15 PM
A new era has begun. Like it or dont watch. Ive adapted to it well. I prefer "The Attitude era", but with new times comes characters, the ones that are fresh today will develop into tomorrows hall of famers.

Iron Ape
02-21-2011, 02:29 PM
just a rant from the threads and threads i see on here about people whining about how they hate what they see at the PPV's and on Raw! just needed to be said

u mad?
Not really, especially when one considers that it's already been said thousands of times before.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Not really, especially when one considers that it's already been said thousands of times before.

I think it bears repeating though. Maybe then some of these Cena haters will get it through their thick skulls that in spite of all their whining, it's not going to change. But y'know, probably not. ;) As we discussed yesterday, some people will refuse to see.

When someone mentioned that most of the Cenation don't bother to go online and represent, that's on the money. Most people are too busy having full lives to worry about getting into some intrawebs pissing match over who they should like and why. A lot of people use the internet for useful things, not just a visiting sites pertaining to one or two inconsequential things, which this is if you were to be really honest with yourself, is just a hobby to follow. And amazingly, there are some that don't even have a computer! In between work and the kids and trying to get to live shows when they can, spending the money on tickets and merch from that work they do, TV, the car, other friends and hobbies and interests- they don't have the time or desire to engage some stranger in a verbal battle over why John Cena sucks.

When it's all said and done, the IWC is a speck of lint within another speck of lint in Big Daddy V's navel. It's there, but it doesn't mean much

Bodom
02-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Bah humbug.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 02:52 PM
Bah humbug.

LOL! Sour bastard! ;)

Bodom
02-21-2011, 03:00 PM
I remember being so happy when I learned that my 12 year old cousin watched wrestling.

Then I almost broke down into tears when I saw him jumping and cheering for Cena.

Iron Ape
02-21-2011, 03:01 PM
I think it bears repeating though. Maybe then some of these Cena haters will get it through their thick skulls that in spite of all their whining, it's not going to change. But y'know, probably not. ;) As we discussed yesterday, some people will refuse to see.
To be fair, though, most of these folks who blindly hate Cena aren't exactly bastions of maturity and intelligence. Reasoning with some of them is next to impossible. They just stare at their computer monitors with their vacant gazes, completely glossing over whatever logic and reason are presented to them. They're not interested in discussion so much as they just want an echo chamber to validate their own opinions.

When someone mentioned that most of the Cenation don't bother to go online and represent, that's on the money. Most people are too busy having full lives to worry about getting into some intrawebs pissing match over who they should like and why. A lot of people use the internet for useful things, not just a visiting sites pertaining to one or two inconsequential things, which this is if you were to be really honest with yourself, is just a hobby to follow. And amazingly, there are some that don't even have a computer! In between work and the kids and trying to get to live shows when they can, spending the money on tickets and merch from that work they do, TV, the car, other friends and hobbies and interests- they don't have the time or desire to engage some stranger in a verbal battle over why John Cena sucks.

When it's all said and done, the IWC is a speck of lint within another speck of lint in Big Daddy V's navel. It's there, but it doesn't mean much
There's definitely a fair bit of truth to this.

WWTNA Mark
02-21-2011, 03:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfioim2Vb5s

thejman93
02-21-2011, 03:20 PM
Bah humbug.

What crawled up your ass today my friend? Was it a Scorpion? OMG STING IS COMING! (< Is a joke, don't freak out)

Robstar
02-21-2011, 03:41 PM
What crawled up your ass today my friend? Was it a Scorpion? OMG STING IS COMING! (< Is a joke, don't freak out)

Lmao! No it was a midget clown. OMG Doink is coming!!! With Dink!

ihearvoices
02-21-2011, 04:05 PM
true
we are a very slim minority
its unbelievable how the whole cennation and the compromised wwe universe doesnt log in to the internet at least not to post their opinnions on who they like
how often do u see someone going to a forum and say they are a fan of cena or orton?
i met some girls online who did said that they dont know why they just like him but the internet real wrestling fans are just a very small minority.
unfortunently alot of over 18 guys follow the same stars the kids do
so the wwe universe is still very diversed when it comes to the age factor
elderly people and kids love the pg system
and grown ups over 18 up untill 40 just watch wrestling for pure entertainment whethere they bash cena or not

Honestly Real Wrestling Fans are the kids now they're the ones going out and buying the ppV and Clothies and toys and games and all that stuff grown up over 18 only watch the match or may order the ppv or go see it live but i dont see alot of them buying Stuff. So the true fans are the kids who are the ones Going crazy over WWE

Stinger187
02-21-2011, 04:14 PM
it's not about bashing anyone, or who likes, who! Kids is who the target is for the WWE! Yes they want money, who would run a business and not want to make money! Kids want Cena they will givem to them! I have no problem with the guy he's a great role model, it's not also about the US WWE tamed down there product because some countries wouldn't air it because of blood and stuff! Yeah ratings might be down here is the US but there up for all the countries they added to there market and that =$$$$ money PPV buys from over sea more T-shirts, hats, toys all for the kids who love Cena, Jomo, The Miz. All in all the product has gotten better since they got more writers and YES some of us( including me) hate things that have happened, but like i said before it isn't marketed for us. They want the kiddies to come and bring there parents, buy shirts, toys and so forth! Anyone remember wrestling buddies , god i loved those as a kid, act like you wrestling them! oh good times, good times!

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Honestly Real Wrestling Fans are the kids now they're the ones going out and buying the ppV and Clothies and toys and games and all that stuff grown up over 18 only watch the match or may order the ppv or go see it live but i dont see alot of them buying Stuff. So the true fans are the kids who are the ones Going crazy over WWE

true there absolutely true there

LMPunker
02-21-2011, 05:54 PM
its never been about me i started watching in 2000 when i was ten and as i got older the product got more pg except the time with edges celebration and vince talking about his semen lol guess thats where it met in the middle for me

Necroyeti
02-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Apparently as of 2010, women and young children make up 40% of the company's audience.
I remember this figure from the Stand Up For WWE monstrosity, used to justify the PG rating.

Kinda off-topic.. but If I were a woman, I would be pretty fucking pissed off with being included in that statistic. HERP DERP WOMANS NO LIEK VIOLENCE AMIRITE

(Not that I care about it being PG... I think this era has had some of WWE's best wrestling matches in many years. They just need to stop doing gimmick matches that *really* need blading to get them over)

jwt15
02-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Do you think the WWE will stay PG? I like many others dont really care for PG (Which is probaly more on how they have booked it) But I still watch Raw, with the recent returns of Rock, Trish, HHH, Undertaker, and maybe Austin ( If he's on more than tough enough.) do y'all see a return of a TV-14 or maybe just a PG-13 rating coming? IMO it makes it easier to devlope character in more edgey product, as an example the new "stars" WWE are pushing seem bland to me and I think it's most because of PG. Miz and ADR just feel like rip offs of Jericho and JBL to me and they could become their own person with edgier promos.

Toughts?

WWTNA Mark
02-27-2011, 04:12 PM
WWE is PG and will stay like that for a long time. I think WWE is doing a fine job with there product being PG business wise. I do think that WWE is gonna start to get edgey with there product in the future no doubt but thats going to be a long time when WWE turns TV 14.

SaberToothTigerz
02-27-2011, 04:13 PM
i thought he asked "how much longer....do i have to wait to go to the bathroom?"
pg isnt going away sadly
so get used to it

The New Guy
02-27-2011, 04:19 PM
This is probably the 140th PG thread in this forum.
PG is good for buisness, they have mattel, and a lot of advertisement.
Not because every few days the word ass is dropped in WWE tv means a return of TV-14
And yeah it may be easier to built a character in a more edgier enviroment, but just because of the cheap pop/heat.

And do you think really think JBL and Jericho where the first ones to use their gimmicks? There's nothing new under the sun my friend, you always have to take something old and make it your own :)

SaberToothTigerz
02-27-2011, 04:29 PM
btw ill take an opportunity and post this here since its pg related
watch this video and then tell me why isnt goldberg in the wwe yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xufs5zr93A

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-27-2011, 04:31 PM
IMO if the stock keeps dropping we could be do for a change. Not so sure parents care bout their kids hearing the word 'ass'. They didnt in the 90s. I really believe it has nothing to do with viewers and has everything to do with Vince personally. We could be do for another attitude era....or stop with titles and just go with what ever is allowed during that time slot.

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-27-2011, 04:49 PM
(i feel like i've said this 1000 times now...but w/e)

i don't mind the PG era i do however hate bad programming. PG era is fine by me as long as its interesting (which is usually isn't). i do however think they're getting a bit NOT PG at times. Rock saying ass repeatedly last week. Cena's rap (most notably the "...blow me" part) but i don't know if they'll completely stop the PG era...and i kinda don't care i'm only paying this much attention to WWE cause its 'Mania season.

merhardt03
02-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Ugh, This again? Its PG. Accept it or leave it!

SaberToothTigerz
02-27-2011, 05:00 PM
the funny thing is
all of us who say "oh man not this again stop with the pg stuff" once hated it too and made a thread about it aswell

Bodom
02-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Is it just me or do we get these once a week?

PG isn't going anywhere. Done.

Krysys
02-28-2011, 11:53 PM
Ok so RAW hasn't even been off the air an hour and already people are saying WWE is back to TV-14 because The Rock called Cena a bitch. Really? Why do people jump to such conclusions? What is your opinion? on the matter?

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 11:55 PM
They are being the lenient for The Rock, nothing more.

PrimusSucks
02-28-2011, 11:56 PM
They are being the lenient for The Rock, nothing more.

This, and did this really need its own thread?

SESAfro
02-28-2011, 11:56 PM
It is The Rock after all.

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 12:53 AM
It is The Rock after all.

It doesn't matter that its The Rock!

Bodom
03-01-2011, 01:05 AM
Another PG thread?

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Reality......
WWE lacks reality right now..... last night when Miz took the belt and hitted John Cena not once but twice with the belt...
Cena should should been pouring the blood..... WWE really lacks reality when such attacks happens now....

Back when Orton won the belt from Beniot, and Evolution turned on him the busted him in the head with the belt and he pour the blood..... many times in the past when someone got hit in the head with the belt they bleed!!!!
WWE bring back the blood all I'm saying!!!!

JLeeDude1892
03-09-2011, 01:02 AM
You don't have to bleed every time you get hit in the head with a Belt. It's not reality to bleed whenever you get hit in the head with every thing. Blood is not what is making the WWE less awesome right now, it's storylines. If the WWE went back to PG 13 or 14, I bet you the WWE would still suck despite there being blood. I was just watching Vengeance 2003 and Eddie Guerrero hit Benoit with the US Belt 2 different times and he didn't get busted open.

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 01:11 AM
From the news:

Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night RAW. However, it's still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.

Don't think there will be blood though and its not really needed anyways.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:13 AM
It don't sale to me..... I mean Cena was hit not once but twice as I said with the belt..... and the WWE title is bigger heavier title with more sharp edges you can plainly see.... I'm a tradtional wrestling fan.... when some one gets hit in the head once or twice with a blunt object they going to bleed... If they get thrown into a steel cage 3 or 4 times they going to bleed... Its about saling reality, not making it to childish!!!!
Also it not PG its TV PG is for movies.... TV is for Television

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 01:15 AM
From the news:

Going forward, WWE plans on featuring more PG-13 content on Monday Night RAW. However, it's still considered a PG-rated program and there are no plans on changing that.

Wasn't it a few years back the 1st hour of RAW was TV-PG and the 2nd was TV-14????

Scottland
03-09-2011, 01:15 AM
From the news:

I was just going to post the samething. I think WWE should have more content of TV-14 material. It's bringing in the ratings right now. Of course, it does help having names like The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin returning for awhile.

merhardt03
03-09-2011, 01:38 AM
If I recall last Smackdown, Edge & ADR were bleeding, & on Raw , for some reason, so was Austin.

KJ PUNK
03-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Worst...grammar....ever....

Snair
03-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Blood isnt needed for enhancement of viewership, once in a while its ok.But what we need right now is intense rivalry and storylines, the recent one like Randy vs HHH (only to be letdown at climax) but the buildup was engaging.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Blood isnt needed for enhancement of viewership, once in a while its ok.But what we need right now is intense rivalry and storylines, the recent one like Randy vs HHH (only to be letdown at climax) but the buildup was engaging.

But it was needed to sale the Miz attacking Cena, Cena took 2 hard hits from the belt plus the skull crushing finale in which Cena should had bleed at least after that!

Dax
03-09-2011, 02:36 AM
It doesn't really matter. It would've definitely added to what the announcers could say and the video package, but otherwise nobody except a select few are even thinking about it.

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 02:37 AM
But it was needed to sale the Miz attacking Cena, Cena took 2 hard hits from the belt plus the skull crushing finale in which Cena should had bleed at least after that!

*ahem* Wrestling is scripted man.

Its WWE's choice though. Blood doesn't make things better just because its blood.

Fatality
03-09-2011, 03:17 AM
The belt has edges etc, but you seriously cant expect a heavy bleeding.... most that can happen is the belt grinding against your skin that will only cause minor bleeding. I'm glad you dont get busted open every time, if you see someone get busted now its like wow :P for example when cm punk was bleeding a couple of weeks ago, that was awesome because of the way he handled it.

Justdawg08
03-09-2011, 03:52 AM
You don't have to bleed every time you get hit in the head with the belt... but... when I looked at that belt and the ridges it had on it... it defiantly looks like it could cut Cena up...

It would have been a good moment for Cena to bleed and really build some heat for his match with The Miz.

SaberToothTigerz
03-09-2011, 05:50 AM
I couldn't understand a single word that he just said.

Lowki
03-09-2011, 06:07 AM
WWE only ever went TV-14 from 1999-2005 and that was only Raw. PG-13 is simply the adding of a letter to the rating so it's gone from PG (v - violence) to PG (VL - Violence and Language).

The TV-PG rating may be accompanied by one or more of the following sub-ratings:

* D for some suggestive dialogue
* L for infrequent coarse language
* S for mild sexual content
* V for moderate violence
All PG 13 is that and PG in general only applies to children under 13 needing adult supervision if they watch it. That's the main thing people don't realise about the rating; they assume PG means it's a childrens programme.

Also the WWE has always aired a disclaimer "The following scenes and storylines may not be suitable for younger viewers".

Anything below TV-Y7-FV or TV-G would make it a children's show as there would be NO objectional material.

You don't have to bleed though. Reality says if someone is going to hit you, you put your hands up to protect yourself. It's not defying reality by not bleeding as in reality most "bleeding" occurs from 'grazing' the skin. It would all depend how an object catches you.

hystrix
03-09-2011, 09:44 AM

The fact the Cena was knocked out, sold the attack.

You don't need wrestlers to bleed. In fact, it isn't all that great for them. When a guy bleed, he is usually cutting himself with a razor blade. Wrestlers that do that often end up with alot of scarring. Flair did this maybe more than anyone. This is also why if somone looks at Ric Flair funny, he bleeds.

This ranks right up there with chair shots to the head. Yeah, it looks cool, but guys were getting concussions from it. Look at Beniot.

I really beleive the WWE cut down on the blood for wrestlers health more so than the PG thing.

dres1214
03-09-2011, 10:11 AM

I dont know what is worse the grammer or the fact that we're having another discussion about WWE being PG.

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 10:30 AM
I dont know what is worse the grammer or the fact that we're having another discussion about WWE being PG.

Surely not your grammer!!!!! The fact is some of the PG stuff WWE does lack when telling the story!!!!
Sure Cena sold being knocked out, but some blood, even a little blood would have sold the hits more...

Stinger187
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
The WWE is entertainment ! not wrestling! It's sports ENTERTAINMENT! you don't need blood to make things over you need good writing! If you want wrestling watch ROH there a wrestling company, not a sports ENTERTAINMENT company!

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
The WWE is entertainment ! not wrestling! It's sports ENTERTAINMENT! you don't need blood to make things over you need good writing! If you want wrestling watch ROH there a wrestling company, not a sports ENTERTAINMENT company!

Well said.......

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 10:50 AM
WWE only ever went TV-14 from 1999-2005 and that was only Raw. PG-13 is simply the adding of a letter to the rating so it's gone from PG (v - violence) to PG (VL - Violence and Language).

The TV-PG rating may be accompanied by one or more of the following sub-ratings:

* D for some suggestive dialogue
* L for infrequent coarse language
* S for mild sexual content
* V for moderate violence
All PG 13 is that and PG in general only applies to children under 13 needing adult supervision if they watch it. That's the main thing people don't realise about the rating; they assume PG means it's a childrens programme.

Also the WWE has always aired a disclaimer "The following scenes and storylines may not be suitable for younger viewers".

Anything below TV-Y7-FV or TV-G would make it a children's show as there would be NO objectional material.

You don't have to bleed though. Reality says if someone is going to hit you, you put your hands up to protect yourself. It's not defying reality by not bleeding as in reality most "bleeding" occurs from 'grazing' the skin. It would all depend how an object catches you.

You are the EWN's human book of facts! Bravo sir! :)

Roy
03-09-2011, 11:16 AM
I might be a lil ignorant, but chair shots and belt shots at the head were banned, right? Gabriel took a chair shot to the head by The Big Show recently and now this.. just for the build up to Wrestlemania, maybe?

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 11:26 AM
I might be a lil ignorant, but chair shots and belt shots at the head were banned, right? Gabriel took a chair shot to the head by The Big Show recently and now this.. just for the build up to Wrestlemania, maybe?

Like the Pic of Cena in Cookie Monster ankle lock!!!

TheBoogeyMan
03-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Blood is just a prop, its not really needed, but I will be the first to admit. It should still be allowed on PPV's at least.

If there are kids that arent capable of purchasing a PPV and their parents have to purchase it for them, then why cant the PPV's be allowed some leeway with the blood issue.

KID: "mommy....can you get Wrestlemania?...I know it costs 50 dollars to get it.....I will do chores to work it off"

MOM: Okay honey....I will get it for you, but I don't think there is going to be any blood like you expect"

KID: Aww really.....well that just sucks.

MOM: I know sweetie, but thats how things are now.

KID: But didn't they have blood on RAW and Smackdown when you watched?

MOM: Yes honey....buts thats when WWE was good.

KID: Sigh....Okay mommy.....dont order Wrestlemania then

MOM: Why not?

KID: Cause you just said it sucks now

hystrix
03-09-2011, 12:38 PM
I'll say it again. This is a wrestlers health issue. HIV, AID, Hepititus, these arn't jokes man. I'm glad they keep blood to a minimum.

I swear some people won't be happy until wrestlers straight up gut themselves...

Stinger187
03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
I'll say it again. This is a wrestlers health issue. HIV, AID, Hepititus, these arn't jokes man. I'm glad they keep blood to a minimum.

I swear some people won't be happy until wrestlers straight up gut themselves...
this is true!

Scottland
03-09-2011, 03:06 PM

A valid perspective let alone true.

HBKfan#1
03-09-2011, 04:00 PM

Don't even talk about people's grammar when you can't even spell grammar right.

Castanedaa99
03-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Surely not your grammer!!!!! The fact is some of the PG stuff WWE does lack when telling the story!!!!
Sure Cena sold being knocked out, but some blood, even a little blood would have sold the hits more...

Seems to me that you're the only one with there being no blood being a problem. It still sold with Cena being knocked out and not coming back from it.

KJ PUNK
03-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Blood does not equal quality wrestling. And have you ever been hit in the head? It's actually pretty hard to draw blood from the forehead. But maybe HCollins wants them to wrestle with knives, gladiator-style. If that's the case go watch Spartacus: Blood and Sand

SilverGhost
03-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Let wrestlers have guns and reality will be in the ring 100%

merhardt03
03-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Let wrestlers have guns and reality will be in the ring 100%

Im Picturing Cryme Tyme jumping Cena backstage with knives!!! Mark Henry comes in and draws a gun at Cryme tyme. Mark Henry says "Drop the knives mothafucka."

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Im Picturing Cryme Tyme jumping Cena backstage with knives!!! Mark Henry comes in and draws a gun at Cryme tyme. Mark Henry says "Drop the knives mothafucka."

No, Shad is too busy getting tackled by cops while Jaywalking!

Polly-Pablo
03-09-2011, 08:23 PM
No, Shad is too busy getting tackled by cops while Jaywalking!

This had me LMAO

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 08:26 PM

Actually i hate to disagree with your arguement..... But going back The Boogyman statement "blood is just a prop"..... Will agree sometimes it needed to sale an attack and such as.... But there basicially 2 different ways blood is drawn in wrestling....
1. The classic razor blade where a wrestler barely graze the skin to bring blood....
2 Fake blood, where one brings in a pack and put enough on theirselves....
Hell even most video games have blood in it..... Where like I and many have said blood sales or adds to the story....

hystrix
03-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Actually i hate to disagree with your arguement..... But going back The Boogyman statement "blood is just a prop"..... Will agree sometimes it needed to sale an attack and such as.... But there basicially 2 different ways blood is drawn in wrestling....
1. The classic razor blade where a wrestler barely graze the skin to bring blood....
2 Fake blood, where one brings in a pack and put enough on theirselves....
Hell even most video games have blood in it..... Where like I and many have said blood sales or adds to the story....

Fake blood is a rarity. Guys usually cut themselves and nowadays that's dangerous. Obviously you can't get HIV from FAKE blood :rolleyes:. I really don't know what you are arguing, other than because you don't want to be wrong...

HCollins-TNA1
03-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Fake blood is a rarity. Guys usually cut themselves and nowadays that's dangerous. Obviously you can't get HIV from FAKE blood :rolleyes:. I really don't know what you are arguing, other than because you don't want to be wrong...

All i'm saying all blood does is add to the story... Sometimes its needed sometimes its not.....

Polly-Pablo
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
All i'm saying all blood does is add to the story... Sometimes its needed sometimes its not.....

It's never 'needed' to sell a story or otherwise. We don't 'need' to see someone bleed. You may want to see someone bleed (although why you want to is beyond me), but that's a personal thing.
'Needing to see' and 'wanting to see' are two completely different things.

That's all...

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 12:32 AM
It's never 'needed' to sell a story or otherwise. We don't 'need' to see someone bleed. You may want to see someone bleed (although why you want to is beyond me), but that's a personal thing.
'Needing to see' and 'wanting to see' are two completely different things.

That's all...
Its needed to sale a story or a scene..... Make it look real...... Hell if I came to your house, took a lamp or some heavy blunt object and hit you square in head, you are going to be bleeding.....
The same with the other night Miz took the belt not once but twice to Cena's forehead, then finish it up with the Skull-crushing Finale.... even a little bit of blood would have sold the hits..... But as I said sometimes its needed sometimes its not!!!!!
Okay i see make Cena and Orton Supermen and they don't bleed or they come back from pain!!!!

skanky
03-10-2011, 12:36 AM
maybe miz shoulda hit him in the spinal cord with a board full of nails to make it look real

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 12:40 AM
can this thread PLEASE be closed?

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Like i said you get hit just right with any object, its bound to break open the skin and you going to bleed.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 12:54 AM
The 1st shot was kinda protected but the 2nd shot wasn't t look at the video!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofuugKh1Zfk&tracker=False

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Like i said you get hit just right with any object, its bound to break open the skin and you going to bleed.....

ok, i'll hit you in the face with a marshmellow and i'll expect you to bleed...this topic is so dumb.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:16 AM
ok, i'll hit you in the face with a marshmellow and i'll expect you to bleed...this topic is so dumb.

Only thing dumb is you...... You lack the fact WWE lacks reality!!!!!

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:17 AM

What is a marshmellow?????

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Blood is sometimes needed to make things look real or such......
Could WWE used it the other night???? yes Did they???? no Why????? probably most likely cause of the rating system....

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:24 AM
What is a marshmellow?????

http://www.e-scoutcraft.com/activities/marshmallow_f.jpg

I would die laughing if you bled from this.

Honestly, you aren't happy with the amount of blood TNA has? Seriously?

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:26 AM
http://www.e-scoutcraft.com/activities/marshmallow_f.jpg

I would die laughing if you bled from this.

Honestly, you aren't happy with the amount of blood TNA has? Seriously?

A marshmellow or a marshmallow?????

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Nevermind found out what is a marshmellow....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=marshmellow
Probably would bleed if some fat person hit me right with the flab of fat.....

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:32 AM
A marshmellow or a marshmallow?????

You really wanna go that detailed over ONE FRIGGEN LETTER?

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:34 AM
You really wanna go that detailed over ONE FRIGGEN LETTER?

Might as well everyone want to debate should blood be used in the WWE or not!!!!
Also check the meaning out of the words two different words all together!!!!

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Might as well everyone want to debate should blood be used in the WWE or not!!!!
Also check the meaning out of the words two different words all together!!!!

Everyone knows by now that WWE won't let their guys blade anymore. Its the ratings thing. The only time the guys bleed is by accident.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Everyone knows by now that WWE won't let their guys blade anymore. Its the ratings thing. The only time the guys bleed is by accident.

True....
But they should consider..... it for special storylines or scenes..... or else they going make all there wrestlers look like Superman and never bleed!!!

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 01:46 AM
True....
But they should consider..... it for special storylines or scenes..... or else they going make all there wrestlers look like Superman and never bleed!!!

I would say the bleeding should happen at certain gimmick pay per views, Elimination Chamber for example.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 01:50 AM
I would say the bleeding should happen at certain gimmick pay per views, Elimination Chamber for example.

Agree gimmick matches or special PPVs Hell in the Cell, Elimination chamber, Cage matches... and viscous brutal attacks

hystrix
03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Look at it this way... If you saw someone get knocked out from a fall or a hit in the head in real life, and they DIDN'T bleed, would you walk away assuming they were fine? It's called internal bleeding, and it happens. Dudes can get concussions with out any outward bleeding. Most of the time a forhead cut means NOTHING. If you skin gets cut open on your head, you WILL bleed. However, a concussion is far worse...

Blood isn't the end all be all, and I have already stated why wrestler bleeding is BAD for THEM... 'nuff said

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 02:23 PM
NOT EVERYONE BLEEDS! You are saying that the WWE isn't realistic because they don't bleed...what's so damn realistic about a guy blading himself? If you would stop contradicting yourself, maybe people would take your argument seriously. And, BTW, urbandictionary isn't a real dictionary.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Its needed to sale a story or a scene..... Make it look real...... Hell if I came to your house, took a lamp or some heavy blunt object and hit you square in head, you are going to be bleeding.....
The same with the other night Miz took the belt not once but twice to Cena's forehead, then finish it up with the Skull-crushing Finale.... even a little bit of blood would have sold the hits..... But as I said sometimes its needed sometimes its not!!!!!
Okay i see make Cena and Orton Supermen and they don't bleed or they come back from pain!!!!

I got the storyline without the use of blood, I was sold (and fyi it's 'sell it', not sale).
But by your answer I can see that you either;
a) didn't really read my post
b) don't want to hear the counter opinion
c) have no earthly comprehension of the difference of needing and wanting, regardless of it's explaination

You're arguing for the sake of it, not to make a valid point - I'll amend - what you are really saying is;

You want to see blood, you need to see it for some sadistic reason

Pardon me if I disagree with you - I don't NEED to see a man bleed for me to understand a storyline/angle

And if you can't understand what I am trying to say to you now....then I give

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Hell if I came to your house, took a lamp or some heavy blunt object and hit you square in head, you are going to be bleeding.....

On a seperate point....reference this^^^^^^^ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha^^^^I doubt you'd make it through the front door, but thanks for the laugh though

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 07:37 PM
On a seperate point....reference this^^^^^^^ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha^^^^I doubt you'd make it through the front door, but thanks for the laugh though
More like hahahahahahaha to you......
I wouldn't be coming in the front door I would come in the window or a back door or such.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Look at it this way... If you saw someone get knocked out from a fall or a hit in the head in real life, and they DIDN'T bleed, would you walk away assuming they were fine? It's called internal bleeding, and it happens. Dudes can get concussions with out any outward bleeding. Most of the time a forhead cut means NOTHING. If you skin gets cut open on your head, you WILL bleed. However, a concussion is far worse...

Blood isn't the end all be all, and I have already stated why wrestler bleeding is BAD for THEM... 'nuff said

Well then they should play that.... Say Cena is dealing with a concussion......
Sale it somehow..... although like i said 2 hits with the WWE title some blood should been shown even if a a little drip..

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 07:49 PM
More like hahahahahahaha to you......
I wouldn't be coming in the front door I would come in the window or a back door or such.....

Thanks for giving away your game plan there......be sure to do it when I haven't just returned from an overseas tour won't you, all that 'war' business gets me all riled up and I may have to hand your ass to you

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks for giving away your game plan there......be sure to do it when I haven't just returned from an overseas tour won't you, all that 'war' business gets me all riled up and I may have to hand your ass to you

I didn't say exactly where i would come in at...... I said i would come in unexpectly if i wanted to do such..... Be it the Front door, back door, basement door, through the wall, the floor, or a window.....

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 07:58 PM

Remind me to never piss you off ;)

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 07:59 PM
remind me to never piss you off ;)

lol....:-)

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 08:01 PM
I didn't say exactly where i would come in at...... I said i would come in unexpectly if i wanted to do such..... Be it the Front door, back door, basement door, through the wall, the floor, or a window.....

Through the wall? Are you thinking this through Sparky?! I gotta feeling someone's a little confused....bless!
Never mind, I'll look forward to meeting you....

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Through the wall? Are you thinking this through Sparky?! I gotta feeling someone's a little confused....bless!
Never mind, I'll look forward to meeting you....

Apparently you aren't thinking...... Through the wall as in a car or such......
Glad we don't know each other..... We want have that encounter.....

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 08:15 PM
Apparently you aren't thinking...... Through the wall as in a car or such......
Glad we don't know each other..... We want have that encounter.....

Oh I see, there's cars involved now...silly me, should have guessed your quiet entrance to surprise me would involve a car!
I'm thinking, believe me, I'm thinking.....you're a tool
Hmmm yes....'glad' wouldn't be a strong enough word bud.....and you don't want to have that encounter with me, so let's all play nice and let this forum get back on topic...
I'm done with you

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 08:23 PM
Oh I see, there's cars involved now...silly me, should have guessed your quiet entrance to surprise me would involve a car!
I'm thinking, believe me, I'm thinking.....you're a tool
Hmmm yes....'glad' wouldn't be a strong enough word bud.....and you don't want to have that encounter with me, so let's all play nice and let this forum get back on topic...
I'm done with you

I'm all for being friends.... so neither you or i harm each other!!!!!

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I'm all for being friends.... so neither you or i harm each other!!!!!

I'm good with that, irrespective of my job, I'm actually a pacifist at heart....truce sounds like a good plan

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 09:07 PM
ummmmm I'm not about fighting or breaking and entering but I will be more than happy to be your backdoor man Polly.:D

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 09:27 PM
ummmmm I'm not about fighting or breaking and entering but I will be more than happy to be your backdoor man Polly.:D

Thanks IPITS, appreciated bud

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Lets just agree that if you get hit with a teddybear in the face, in bizzaroworld(HCollins) you bleed!!! :D

Lets all agree to that! Deal?

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 09:45 PM
Lets just agree that if you get hit with a teddybear in the face, in bizzaroworld(HCollins) you bleed!!! :D

Deal :D

Bodom
03-10-2011, 09:47 PM
LOL what's this about smacking people with teddy bears and going in their backdoors?

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 09:49 PM
LOL what's this about smacking people with teddy bears and going in their backdoors?

ITS ALL IN BIZARROWORLD! xDDDD

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 09:49 PM
lol what's this about smacking people with teddy bears and going in their backdoors?

hahahahahahaha

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 09:53 PM

Bodom, I swear....I didn't start with the back door talk, that was the other guy. I stay far away from other people's back doors!

Bodom
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM
hahahahahahaha

IPIITS got it.

Bodom
03-10-2011, 09:54 PM
Bodom, I swear....I didn't start with the back door talk, that was the other guy. I stay far away from other people's back doors!

Uh huh....suuuuure ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 09:57 PM

Nothing wrong with going through the back door as long as its clean and well lubricated.:)

Bodom
03-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Nothing wrong with going through the back door as long as its clean and well lubricated.:)

Can only imagine how many times you've taken it to come to that conclusion.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Uh huh....suuuuure ;)

That would be wrong in so many ways....believe me, in fact, being a girl, I'm sure that's just plain criminal!! lol

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:03 PM
That would be wrong in so many ways....believe me, in fact, being a girl, I'm sure that's just plain criminal!! lol

You are a girl?

British Air Force and a girl? I am impressed!

Bodom
03-10-2011, 10:04 PM

I really don't know how to respond to this without coming across as a pervert lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Can only imagine how many times you've taken it to come to that conclusion.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say how many times it took to come to that conclusion. IPEEINTHESHOWER has NEVER taken anything if you know what I'm saying. Straight as an arrow can be Bodom.:)

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 10:06 PM
I really don't know how to respond to this without coming across as a pervert lol

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xeClcl799To/TSBEy8bXU-I/AAAAAAAAABM/hym9cmy7gxs/s1600/Blushing_smiley_face.png

Bodom
03-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I'm pretty sure you meant to say how many times it took to come to that conclusion. IPEEINTHESHOWER has NEVER taken anything if you know what I'm saying. Straight as an arrow can be Bodom.:)

You don't need to be ashamed IPITS. I don't judge.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:09 PM
You are a girl?

British Air Force and a girl? I am impressed!

Why thank you Sir! Yes and yes....11 years and counting, so...an old girl lol.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Argh...all kinds of wrong imagines now! lol

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM

Welcome to the one place you may hate. Thanks to IPITS ;)

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Welcome to the one place you may hate. Thanks to IPITS ;)

Why's that?

Bodom
03-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Argh...all kinds of wrong imagines now! lol

Hahahahaha

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 10:17 PM
In typical EWN fashion:http://www.cnet.com/i/bto/20080908/Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:18 PM
You don't need to be ashamed IPITS. I don't judge.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk9SK2z3EOv_MuLjpYvMXIpwrJyj92g DuMEfHF5alwv1mgAixXZQ

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:19 PM
In typical EWN fashion:http://www.cnet.com/i/bto/20080908/Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

We didn't have a thread derailed in a long while! :D

Bodom
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk9SK2z3EOv_MuLjpYvMXIpwrJyj92g DuMEfHF5alwv1mgAixXZQ

U MAD???

Muahahahahahah

SilverGhost
Why's that?

Poor soul.

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 10:20 PM
We didn't have a thread derailed in a long while! :D

That's why I'm so happy to celebrate again!!! A proud tradition returns!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:21 PM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROLUZH1dRU_EJEABT-iwg6qYm9wx3V2HSc14qsyC3V9A6lctoZ0A

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:22 PM
That's why I'm so happy to celebrate again!!! A proud tradition returns!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROLUZH1dRU_EJEABT-iwg6qYm9wx3V2HSc14qsyC3V9A6lctoZ0A

EWN's PROUD TRADITION of DERAILING THREADS!!!

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
Poor soul.

I've seen and heard worse....bring it on I say

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
EWN's PROUD TRADITION of DERAILING THREADS!!!

Everybody's good at something! We are good at derailing threads!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:25 PM

so this isnt your pic Polly?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv-gJWvLtt8yXyIsunysVtD5ImSRP2L07DWHJzyCBa20WabBBCOQ

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:29 PM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv-gJWvLtt8yXyIsunysVtD5ImSRP2L07DWHJzyCBa20WabBBCOQ

LMAO....Ummm nope....firstly I'm not that much older than her and secondly...why does the poster say Royal Air Force when she's wearing a Marine's beret??

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:30 PM
LMAO....Ummm nope....firstly I'm not that much older than her and secondly...why does the poster say Royal Air Force when she's wearing a Marine's beret??

Having said that....awesome recruitment poster lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:31 PM

I was wondering the same thing. Damn google images.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Having said that....awesome recruitment poster lol

I'm sold, where do I sign up?????:)

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:35 PM

The day that IPITS goes British lol

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM

British military chicks are hot <3

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:36 PM

I'll send my boss your way shall I IPITS? She's always on the look out for new men (in a strictly business sense you understand lol)

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:38 PM
British military chicks are hot <3

Ha ha ha ha ha ha....*cough*....sorry, I thought you said British military chicks were hot...oh, you did? Damn! I don't see it...lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I'll send my boss your way shall I IPITS? She's always on the look out for new men (in a strictly business sense you understand lol)

I'm not sure the British military is ready for IPEEINTHESHOWER. I'm a handful and a mouthful if you know what I'm saying.:)

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha....*cough*....sorry, I thought you said British military chicks were hot...oh, you did? Damn! I don't see it...lol

Oh is it not true?

My hopes were up :(

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Oh is it not true?

Have no fear SG, the world still has plenty of

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQslzmt-oTB3Z31c6y7SD3DTaERyaLo922t7qiX2zCBJHWph_C4-w

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure the British military is ready for IPEEINTHESHOWER. I'm a handful and a mouthful if you know what I'm saying.:)

Dammit IPITS, I had a mouthful of tea and now it's front and centre of my screen....lol

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Oh is it not true?

Some are, some aren't....most aren't lol

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Oh is it not true?

One word: Modesty

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Have no fear SG, the world still has plenty of

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQslzmt-oTB3Z31c6y7SD3DTaERyaLo922t7qiX2zCBJHWph_C4-w

lol..........

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Dammit IPITS, I had a mouthful of tea and now it's front and centre of my screen....lol

What can I say, I have that affect on women.:)

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 11:01 PM
This thread has been seriously derailed.

First HCollins saying that any weapon head shot should be an automatic bleed and now....I don't even..... LOL xDDD

What I wanna see, honestly, is IPITS and HCollins go at it.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:02 PM

First HCollins saying that any weapon head shot should be an automatic bleed and now....I don't even..... LOL xDDD

I second this....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 11:04 PM

IPEEINTHESHOWER is more of a lover than fighter SG.;)

So Polly I see one of your interests is drinking, I too like to have a few adult beverages. Whats a girl in the British Air Force drink these days?

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 11:05 PM

So Polly I see one of your interests is drinking, I too like to have a few adult beverages. Whats a girl in the British Air Force drink these days?

So those feuds with Scottland were out of love? Does Rob know you are cheating on him?

KJ PUNK
03-10-2011, 11:06 PM

Third...in a teddy bear fight. First to BLEED wins!!!
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Third...in a teddy bear fight. First to BLEED wins!!!
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/i-see-what-you-did-there/1/i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Yes....

Nothing says brutality clearer than a man beating another man to death with a teddybear.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/058/0/9/The_Biting_Pear_of_Salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 11:13 PM
So those feuds with Scottland were out of love? Does Rob know you are cheating on him?

SG there is plenty of IPEEINTHESHOWER to go around. As the British would say I'm a slag or in better terms a manwhore.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:14 PM

Actually some teddybears are loaded with battery packs!!!! So they could make you bleed....

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Actually some teddybears are loaded with battery packs!!!! So they could make you bleed....

You see IPITS?

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:21 PM
You see IPITS?

Better yet i'll hit you with Barney the purple dinasour and see if a fruity pebble cena comes out of its ass???

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Seen what i missd a the past 2 hours or so....

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 11:26 PM

IPEEINTHESHOWER is man enough to admit he had a
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmOGidcsVKU3hWDUvUwz15gQUs6_KNB 7KeVVOwLG-63-y4slqw

when he was younger. It not only had a battery pack in it, it had a cassette deck in it. The F'n bear's mouth would move to the casset tape. I don't think it would take much to open you up if you were hit hard enough with it.

on a side note the bear's name was Teddy Ruxpin

*has lost many manly points for telling this story*

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Seen what i missd a the past 2 hours or so....

In our defence, you kind of started it when you mentioned going through people's back doors.....

God, just explaining it sounds wrong, wrong, wrong....lol

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:47 PM
In our defence, you kind of started it when you mentioned going through people's back doors.....

God, just explaining it sounds wrong, wrong, wrong....lol

Does depending on who's backdoor someone goes in???

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:48 PM

Most girls I work with drink what us Brits call Lager (I think it's beer in the states), I, however, am a Bitter drinker, proper beer that puts hair on your chest....not that I need or indeed have hair on my chest......dammit, I've gone on a chuffin tangent again! lol

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Does depending on who's backdoor someone goes in???

You've got a point there....lol

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 11:52 PM
I, however, am a Bitter drinker, proper beer that puts hair on your chest....not that I need or indeed have hair on my chest......dammit, I've gone on a chuffin tangent again! lol

- vomits in mouth - ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Most girls I work with drink what us Brits call Lager (I think it's beer in the states), I, however, am a Bitter drinker, proper beer that puts hair on your chest....not that I need or indeed have hair on my chest......dammit, I've gone on a chuffin tangent again! lol

please tell me this isn't you

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2f9xz87ebxqJRm4UedDxkmEexnYc1A Oh8YFs5rlD-NfuG97siXQ

Bodom
03-10-2011, 11:54 PM
WTF happened to this thread.

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:54 PM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2f9xz87ebxqJRm4UedDxkmEexnYc1A Oh8YFs5rlD-NfuG97siXQ

Its Santina!!!!

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:55 PM

I thought I'd hidden that picture lol.....

Nope that's not me, not even close

HCollins-TNA1
03-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Just to think went from talking about blood to going in the back door!!!!!

Rich Cranium
03-10-2011, 11:56 PM

I was going to post something similar but figured you beat me to it since you are the pictionary master.

SilverGhost
03-10-2011, 11:57 PM

I have no clue xD

As long as its chill, its all good.

Polly-Pablo
03-10-2011, 11:57 PM

HCollins mentioned back doors, I mentioned being a girl, drink was mentioned, teddy bears are being thrown....yeah, we've pretty much gone so far off track, I'm not sure we can get back to the original question now if we tried

Bodom
03-10-2011, 11:59 PM
HCollins mentioned back doors, I mentioned being a girl, drink was mentioned, teddy bears are being thrown....yeah, we've pretty much gone so far off track, I'm not sure we can get back to the original question now if we tried

Sounds like a sexy party

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5xYhjsbkcLA/TLMimI1HiqI/AAAAAAAAALg/eqjQKL_nsVs/s1600/sexy_party_stewie.jpg

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Sounds like a sexy party

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_5xYhjsbkcLA/TLMimI1HiqI/AAAAAAAAALg/eqjQKL_nsVs/s1600/sexy_party_stewie.jpg

lol.....welcome to my world

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:01 AM
Sounds like a sexy party

But those women don't have hairy chests!

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Sounds like a sexy party

I raise you with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bya4gVRxk70

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:03 AM
lol.....welcome to my world

A world that consists of drinking and teddy bears?

Where do I sign up?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:04 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTst0Xv6AiAGyO-H98FXJVLul6q01wNqgq6FpOrMUNUcbpkMkCIDA

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM

Don't forget i also mentioned Barney the Purple Dinasor, Battery packs and Fruity Pebble Cena

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTst0Xv6AiAGyO-H98FXJVLul6q01wNqgq6FpOrMUNUcbpkMkCIDA

Better than whatever the thread was originally about [/fact]

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:06 AM
A world that consists of drinking and teddy bears?

Where do I sign up?

I'll put you on the guest list Bodom

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:07 AM
Don't forget i also mentioned Barney the Purple Dinasor, Battery packs and Fruity Pebble Cena

I'm sure those three will have a place at this 'party'.

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:08 AM
I'll put you on the guest list Bodom

Awesome.

I'll be on the next flight out.

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:08 AM

True but ....(and this is a shocker, so hang on to your hats guys)....I actually like Cena....not in a girly 'Oh my God, I wanna have his babies' way...not so much right now, but the guy is funny, I see that and ignore the wrestling when it comes to him, so....

I purposely left the Fruity comment out HC, sorry

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:11 AM
True but ....(and this is a shocker, so hang on to your hats guys)....I actually like Cena....not in a girly 'Oh my God, I wanna have his babies' way...not so much right now, but the guy is funny, I see that and ignore the wrestling when it comes to him, so....

Ah oh....look not yet xDDDD

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Ah oh....look not yet xDDDD

When I said 'not so much right now', I meant, I don't like his 'gimmick' as much as the Dr of Thuganomics gimmick......

lol....the thought of me having children makes me shudder.....not a kiddie person and....Cena is in no way hot!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:14 AM

Have no fear, IPEEINTHESHOWER also likes Cena. I find him funny and I think he has great skills in the ring. I respect the hell out of him for all the wishes he grants to make a wish foundation. I just hope he doesn't make any more movies, there's plenty of bad ones out there already.;)

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:15 AM
When I said 'not so much right now', I meant, I don't like his 'gimmick' as much as the Dr of Thuganomics gimmick......

lol....the thought of me having children makes me shudder.....not a kiddie person and....Cena is in no way hot!!!!

You are Bodom's friend lol

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:16 AM

Check 1 no hair on chest

check 2 doesn't want babies

check 3 likes to drink

check 4 going through the backdoor is not completely out of the question;)

I think I found my soul mate:)

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:19 AM
I just hope he doesn't make any more movies, there's plenty of bad ones out there already.;)

I thought The Marine was pretty good!

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:21 AM
Cena does nothing but make dated gay and poopy joked. Really don't see how anything he says is "funny"

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I thought The Marine was pretty good!

To be fair it wasn't all that bad. It just wasnt my cup of tea.

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Check 1 no hair on chest

check 2 doesn't want babies

check 3 likes to drink

check 4 going through the backdoor is not completely out of the question;)

I think I found my soul mate:)

Glad I could help IPITS :p

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:24 AM
To be fair it wasn't all that bad. It just wasnt my cup of tea.

And don't get me started on all the ways that, relating to the Forces, that movie was so so wrong!

He did do a few 'new' (new for him) wrestling moves in that film though so....

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Cena does nothing but make dated gay and poopy joked. Really don't see how anything he says is "funny"

Ah yes, but I have a British sense of humour Bodom.....

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:27 AM

The Rock mocking him is funny or Miz doing this to him is funny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_AEAZjl38I

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:31 AM

You didn't laugh during his thuganomics rap at all against Rock?

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Ah yes, but I have a British sense of humour Bodom.....

For what it's worth I have some friends in England and none of them find Cena funny.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuXGJANwbZ1YVcMsHC5gLFqD-G0doFoqB-6xOo5rgv9aOYj1MY

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:36 AM

I was just happy that he was taking someone serious and not being a goof making lame ass jokes.

TheMadThinker
03-11-2011, 12:36 AM

I think thuganomics automatically turns some people off. It definitely did not play well in Texas.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
For what it's worth I have some friends in England and none of them find Cena funny.

The Brits humor is almost as good as their cooking.;)

muuuuhahahhahahaha

Just having some fun Polly.

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
I think thuganomics automatically turns some people off. It definitely did not play well in Texas.

But this did
even some fan was trying to jump the ringside baricade when Miz hitted Cena twice with the belt square between the eyes.....

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:40 AM

Really? I was entertained by Cena for once!

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:40 AM

muuuuhahahhahahaha

Fish & Chips FTW

Rich Cranium
03-11-2011, 12:41 AM
But this did
even some fan was trying to jump the ringside baricade when Miz hitted Cena twice with the belt square between the eyes.....

But there was no blood! :)

Rich Cranium
Fish & Chips FTW

Tartar sauce dude!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
Really? I was entertained by Cena for once!

I thought it was great as well. When he said the Rock is only playing with himself I damn near dropped my beer.:)

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Can we talk about Cena over some tea Polly?????

SilverGhost
I thought it was great as well. When he said the Rock is only playing with himself I damn near dropped my beer.:)

^^^^Amused too easily lol

Polly-Pablo

muuuuhahahhahahaha

My cooking is awful so I have no problem with that comment lol....

I have two languages;

I can talk in sarcasm or wit....pick your poison :)

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Tartar sauce dude!

Malt Vinegar. The ONLY condiment for fish & chips.

HCollins-TNA1
But there was no blood! :)

Would had made me more happier but I can't have it all!!!!!

Polly-Pablo
Can we talk about Cena over some tea Polly?????

British tea? Yeah HC , anytime

SilverGhost

I have two languages;

i spe3k iN 1337 luluoololoullz

HCollins-TNA1
03-11-2011, 12:44 AM

I have two languages;

How about a cup of tea????

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:44 AM
^^^^Amused too easily lol

It doesn't take much SG. Especially after I have a few adult beverages.

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:45 AM

We don't drop beer IPITS, that, my man, is sacrilege! :D

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:45 AM
i spe3k iN 1337 luluoololoullz

..............sigh

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:46 AM

We all differ, I have a British Forces sense of humour....got to in this job or you'll go stir freakin crazy!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:47 AM
We don't drop beer IPITS, that, my man, is sacrilege! :D

No doubt about that that, I'm liking you more and more each min.:o

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:47 AM
..............sigh

Its ok Bodom. I don't normally do that. Though....I am going back to the online gaming scene soon. I doubt I'll type that way lol

SilverGhost
03-11-2011, 12:48 AM
It doesn't take much SG. Especially after I have a few adult beverages.

You should put down the beer and watch Cena, not drunk.

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:49 AM
No doubt about that that, I'm liking you more and more each min.:o

Aw shucks :o

lol....beer is the nectar of the Gods

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:49 AM
We all differ, I have a British Forces sense of humour....got to in this job or you'll go stir freakin crazy!

And we wouldn't want you to lose your sanity :rolleyes:

Polly-Pablo
03-11-2011, 12:50 AM

Watching Cena sober? You're not, like, actually serious are you??

Polly-Pablo
And we wouldn't want you to lose your sanity :rolleyes:

Ah....sarcasm, how I've missed it lol

Rich Cranium
I thought the topic was wrestling and blood? Ah, forget it, this is better! :)

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Watching Cena sober? You're not, like, actually serious are you??

Sadly he is.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
03-11-2011, 12:51 AM

Thanks but no thanks. If I give my liver a rest it might stop working, we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?:D

Bodom
03-11-2011, 12:52 AM
Ah....sarcasm, how I've missed it lol

What I do best.