PDA

View Full Version : The Weekly "You Got Russo'd Segment"

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Spoilers for you if you haven't seen Impact yet this week....

.This week I realized by watching OJ, EY, Sharkboy, and Spanky getting the Christmas gig this year. Every year a group of guys/ladies get the Christmas segments and whatever to it.. But this year I was laughing through the whole thing as soon as Sharkboy gave it a give me airtime feel throughout the whole show, even though he was only talking about it for a little while. I couldn't help but think, they actually rounded up a bunch of people that aren't doing what they company needs right now, not by their own fault, put them in a room and said entertain people..

I was waiting for Goldust and Gene Snitsky to walk in it was feeling like a WWE thing to me. But Sharkboy kept it a TNA thing...

If none of this makes sense, I apologize, it's New Years, and a family birthday on the same day, there's alcohol.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:12 PM
Spoilers for you if you haven't seen Impact yet this week....

.This week I realized by watching OJ, EY, Sharkboy, and Spanky getting the Christmas gig this year. Every year a group of guys/ladies get the Christmas segments and whatever to it.. But this year I was laughing through the whole thing as soon as Sharkboy gave it a give me airtime feel throughout the whole show, even though he was only talking about it for a little while. I couldn't help but think, they actually rounded up a bunch of people that aren't doing what they company needs right now, not by their own fault, put them in a room and said entertain people..

I was waiting for Goldust and Gene Snitsky to walk in it was feeling like a WWE thing to me. But Sharkboy kept it a TNA thing...

If none of this makes sense, I apologize, it's New Years, and a family birthday on the same day, there's alcohol.

Everytime when TNA starts, Russo has swerves planned.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:23 PM
I feel Russo'd everytime we talk about him.

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 04:33 PM
I feel Russo'd everytime we talk about him.

Is that like the thread KashDinero made about seeing 11:11 everywhere he goes?

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:37 PM
Is that like the thread KashDinero made about seeing 11:11 everywhere he goes?

I have no idea but I would feel what Kash feels about 11:11 then being Russo'd.

http://skreened.com/render-product/s/h/p/shpucarwcpgimbseqiaj/image.w174h200f3.jpg

PJaybe
12-31-2010, 05:36 PM
'Twould be nice if us poor TNA fans in the UK could get to see the program at some point!!!!

Philip

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 05:54 PM
'Twould be nice if us poor TNA fans in the UK could get to see the program at some point!!!!

Philip

For good wrestling yes! For BiscHoganUsso.....no...

CobraNightviper
12-31-2010, 05:58 PM
tna has good wrestling?really

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 06:05 PM

They do to be honest! Just crappy creatives.

Sinliner
12-31-2010, 07:06 PM

watch there ppv's, there is always atleast 1 or 2 great matches on the card, but tbh impact is pretty boring most of the time

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 07:15 PM
watch there ppv's, there is always atleast 1 or 2 great matches on the card, but tbh impact is pretty boring most of the time

Wouldn't it be cool if they reached out to us to offer suggestions? If so, do you think TNA would be a more enjoyable program?

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if they reached out to us to offer suggestions? If so, do you think TNA would be a more enjoyable program?

They have. Why do you think they brought back ECW guys?

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 07:20 PM
They have. Why do you think they brought back ECW guys?

Touche SG, Touche.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 07:26 PM
Touche SG, Touche.

This is what I heard: The people wanted action LIKE ECW. I don't think they said "bring back ECW".

wallyman
12-31-2010, 08:48 PM

well they do that alot...but tbh the common fan doesnt care abotu wrestling no more...only us the iwc care...and and we act like we know the business...when in reality all we do is sit on computer and talk...they had a survey and alot of people said ecw...imo they asked the casual fan and people would say what they last remebereed and that ecw or wcw days...u cannot ask people what they want cuz not eveyrone likes the same thing...thats why u gotta have a creative team who has to appeal to the commmon fan and hardcore fans..

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 09:32 PM
well they do that alot...but tbh the common fan doesnt care abotu wrestling no more...only us the iwc care...and and we act like we know the business...when in reality all we do is sit on computer and talk...they had a survey and alot of people said ecw...imo they asked the casual fan and people would say what they last remebereed and that ecw or wcw days...u cannot ask people what they want cuz not eveyrone likes the same thing...thats why u gotta have a creative team who has to appeal to the commmon fan and hardcore fans..

I think asking the fans what they want is a bad move.