PDA

View Full Version : What's the Plan for the TNA Title?

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 11:23 AM
Now that Jeff will be out of the picture for some time (not sure how long), I wonder what TNA has in store for the title.

Make your decision and use the force!

rko619
12-31-2010, 11:54 AM
have sum1 destroy it or give it to matt hardy when he comes to tna

t34mplayer
12-31-2010, 12:07 PM
What Id like to see is something like RVD totally ignoring Jeff Hardy as champ and challenge EY to his title.

EY deserves a good push.

steveorton
12-31-2010, 12:13 PM
As I was saying before I hope they give the title to either the following:AJ, Mr. Anderson or Samoa Joe. Breakup those stables(ie. Immortal and Fortune), I mean just building stable out of anyone is meaning less, when a stable is formed( for example, this is my opinion it has to mean something, it has to connect with the fans, eg. Jeri-Show, Showmiz or Rated rko), whether it be heel or face it must be accepted, it must be in some cases what the fans want to see. I mean sometimes you have to experiment throw together a tag team see how it pans out, whether they work well together, in the case of Jericho and Show I didn't know if they would be spectacular at first, that is when they debuted but afterwards when they began to cut promos and some of their in ring work it turned out pretty well and not to mention their theme song it was just right mixing the two. Tna I know you also have to experiment but you have to also look at who(individually) is making up the stable, for example with Jeri-Show, Jericho was the talker(he would cut the promos(great ofcourse), always talking a big game and Big Show would back him up(the tank). In this case both knew their roles and carried it out to the letter. To sum up I'm hoping that when TNA is constructing a next stable( a few months from now, they have too much stable( I'm not talkin about tag teams, I agree their tag team division is great) but stables like Nexus or Evolution those stables Tna creative teams needs to foresee whether those individuals in the group would work well together, if you attain this skill they would be able to then break up the stable and produce Main Event competitors themselves instead of depending on WWE rejects, for example at present( AJ, JOE, EY(i know he is jobbing at present),DANIEL(i know he was released)>>>>>>>Hardys,RVD,Ric flair(i have alot of respect for him but enough is enough),Hogan,Pope and Morgan(I know most of you will disagree with these two but I jus don't see them ever becoming viable entertainning(being able to attract fans and on the mic) main eventers), I'm jus sayin...

daviestarks
12-31-2010, 12:15 PM
what are you idiots even talking about he has not even gone to court yet. you are all making plans with the title,chances are he is not even going to jail he is pleading guilty for a reason the district attorney obviously already sat him down with his lawyer and discussed what they want from him.they are probally going to drop a few charges and have him plead out on the other ones.chances are he is going to get 5 to 10 years of probation community service drug and alcohol counseling.they give all this probation cause they expect him to screw up,and when he does and he will than he will go to jail so stop making plans with the belt you know tna drops the ball on everything so why would this be any different

CaptainCharisma
12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
This won't happen but I would love for Pope to hold the title

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 12:24 PM
what are you idiots even talking about he has not even gone to court yet. you are all making plans with the title

We are simply holding a discussion. Why are we making plans? I didn't know our plans weighed so heavy on the TNA creative process but if they did, I'm sure their product wouldn't be so dysfunctional! Furthermore, calling us idiots gets you nowhere my friend, as you are looking like one for creating such a post. :)

daviestarks
12-31-2010, 12:30 PM
sorry i dont spend my days talking about what if??? get a life!!!

PJaybe
12-31-2010, 12:43 PM
They'll probably get him to drop the belt, and then "get injured" in the match, so he can, errrrrrrrr........... take some time off!!!!

Philip

CobraNightviper
12-31-2010, 12:53 PM
which tna title are we talking about?because Hardy's belt should of been the one thrown in the trash.

Bodom
12-31-2010, 12:56 PM

Why come to a message board if you don't want to take part in discussions?

dxtaker
12-31-2010, 01:12 PM

Well you are spending your days bashing other people. If you're gonna post at least try to stay on topic in some way, ok? :confused: .... get a life!!!!

But on topic, I would like Jeff Hardy to keep the title and have TNA say he's kidnapped...... :D. That would be a GREAT storyline! TNA Champion Hide and Seek

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 04:32 PM
I voted for the 3 way dance. Plans may change at any time..but look at the TNA Genesis 2011 card so far: Wev'e got 2 matches for #1 contendership-
1) Matt Morgan vs Mr Anderson
2) If RVD beats Immortals "mystery opponent", he becomes #1 contender.
It looks like they might be going with a 3 way dance, since there might be 2 contenders for the TNA world title.

Of course the mystery opponent could be Matt Hardy, and Immortal could help him win because hes Jeffs brother, and screw RVD out of a title shot.

what are you idiots even talking about he has not even gone to court yet. you are all making plans with the title,chances are he is not even going to jail he is pleading guilty for a reason the district attorney obviously already sat him down with his lawyer and discussed what they want from him.they are probally going to drop a few charges and have him plead out on the other ones.chances are he is going to get 5 to 10 years of probation community service drug and alcohol counseling.they give all this probation cause they expect him to screw up,and when he does and he will than he will go to jail so stop making plans with the belt you know tna drops the ball on everything so why would this be any different

We are just thinking of the possible things that will happen. And if youv'e been here a while you would have noticed that we bash TNA alot, and for good reason. They drop the ball on many things.

Jeff not holding the title is good, because it gives someone who is misused and deserving the gold. Its all in good fun.

NexSES
12-31-2010, 05:05 PM
What Id like to see is something like RVD totally ignoring Jeff Hardy as champ and challenge EY to his title.

EY deserves a good push.

While this would be hilarious, it'd be a great opportunity for TNA to develop two MAJOR titles like WWE has. Even though I don't like Hardy's belt but I don't like the WWE championship either. Sooo what do you guys think?

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 05:08 PM
We are simply holding a discussion. Why are we making plans? I didn't know our plans weighed so heavy on the TNA creative process but if they did, I'm sure their product wouldn't be so dysfunctional! Furthermore, calling us idiots gets you nowhere my friend, as you are looking like one for creating such a post. :)

That is the key word why we bash TNA more. Its more than BiscHoganUsso.

They aren't consistent.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 05:11 PM
While this would be hilarious, it'd be a great opportunity for TNA to develop two MAJOR titles like WWE has. Even though I don't like Hardy's belt but I don't like the WWE championship either. Sooo what do you guys think?

They can make EY's title the main title. They can let Hardy keep his custom made belt. The original belt has prestige.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 06:09 PM
They can make EY's title the main title. They can let Hardy keep his custom made belt. The original belt has prestige.

EY would sure bring prestige to that belt. No seriously though, that would be a joke to the company. EY is a TNA original, and has been misued alot in the past, and currently, but hes still not established as a main eventer. To have him win the world title and call it the real world title would be a disgrace to the few legends that have held it like Kurt, and AJ. I'm all for him carrying around the old belt for fun, but to call him the world champion would be degrading.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
EY would sure bring prestige to that belt. No seriously though, that would be a joke to the company. EY is a TNA original, and has been misued alot in the past, and currently, but hes still not established as a main eventer. To have him win the world title and call it the real world title would be a disgrace to the few legends that have held it like Kurt, and AJ. I'm all for him carrying around the old belt for fun, but to call him the world champion would be degrading.

I didn't say "make EY champion" :P Just take away that belt he is carrying and make a tourney out of it. Hardy can keep his custom made one in jail.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 06:43 PM
I didn't say "make EY champion" :P Just take away that belt he is carrying and make a tourney out of it. Hardy can keep his custom made one in jail.

They would be wise to take Hardys belt off him and sell it to get back some of that 18k they spent on it.

And yeah it would be great to have a tourney with TNAs best.

Sinliner
12-31-2010, 07:38 PM

He needs to turn his "championship belt" into a "chastity belt" where he is heading!

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Jeff Hardy prison jokes seriously got old after his first court date. So 2010. :rolleyes:

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Jeff is funny to you all now, but if he get off it and comes back as a new Jeff Hardy, are you going to be bashing him then? Me, no, I would congratulate him and wish him the best!

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 08:26 PM
I'll be laughing when Jeff Hardy is still champion after his court date. If Austin can get special treatment in Texas for a violent act, Hardy can in North Carolina for a non-violent act.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Jeff is funny to you all now, but if he get off it and comes back as a new Jeff Hardy, are you going to be bashing him then? Me, no, I would congratulate him and wish him the best!

So would I. Its a hard thing a drug habit, but it it possible to overcome it. I wish Jeff the best of luck, despite my sig.

Sinliner
12-31-2010, 10:16 PM
I'll be laughing when Jeff Hardy is still champion after his court date. If Austin can get special treatment in Texas for a violent act, Hardy can in North Carolina for a non-violent act.

I forgot about that.

TNA 'The very best'
01-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Matt Morgan deserves it, even if its just a thank you for stepping up when TNA needed him,

Rockstar83
01-01-2011, 11:12 AM
I am honestly glad Matt Morgan did his whole thing in TNA but I think Mr. Anderson needs the TNA first. Going heel or staying face Ken Anderson should be No.1 Contender for Jeff's TNA Title. I even heard that when Hardy loses (he will sooner or later can't be Champion forever...) that the TNA title will go back to the original one (That Eric Young has.) speaking about "Deserving" shouldn't Eric Young get a title since he has been with TNA since day one? how about the lengthy X- Title run?

Eric Bischoff
01-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Jeff Hardy against Raven for the belt and Raven wins, carries the belt forever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever, and ever. (Raven is brought back to TNA because he simply is a legend.)

body slam
01-02-2011, 11:07 AM
While Jeff is away taking care of "personal business" Matt fills in as champion.

MattElder
01-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Jeff keeps the belt with him and they start a new show....TNA Behind bars with 1stt match as Hell in a cell

Tcarms920
01-02-2011, 01:08 PM
, I mean just building stable out of anyone is meaning less, when a stable is formed( for example, this is my opinion it has to mean something, it has to connect with the fans, eg. Jeri-Show, Showmiz or Rated rko),

jeri-show. showmiz, Rated rko arent stables they were tag teams great stables were the original DX not the watered down crap with just HHH and HBK, and evolution, the four horse men and the nWo in the early days. but i think stables are great you shouldnt disband them, stables have created some of the biggest stars like the rock, triple h, batista, randy orton, ric flair

Tcarms920
01-02-2011, 01:13 PM
what are you idiots even talking about he has not even gone to court yet. you are all making plans with the title,chances are he is not even going to jail

he is going to jail there is a mandatory 45 day sentence for the charges, so that would mean that TNA would have to strip the belt or have him lose it if hes goinng to jail, so know your shit next time you decide to run your mouth

SilverGhost
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
While Jeff is away taking care of "personal business" Matt fills in as champion.

http://fast1.onesite.com/fans.wwe.com/user/jeffhardyurock/57f5fffa3d678994c8fd1e49cb59aeed.jpg

great

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 05:06 PM
he is going to jail there is a mandatory 45 day sentence for the charges, so that would mean that TNA would have to strip the belt or have him lose it if hes goinng to jail, so know your shit next time you decide to run your mouth

My thoughts exactly. Mandatory means you have to do it.

NexSES
01-02-2011, 08:45 PM
i was just watching the Genesis main event from last year on the preview section of On Demand and they were advertising it for Jeff vs. Anderson. was that the original plan before Morgan got involved?

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 09:14 PM
i was just watching the Genesis main event from last year on the preview section of On Demand and they were advertising it for Jeff vs. Anderson. was that the original plan before Morgan got involved?

I'm pretty sure it was. I think they changed plans to make a #1 contender match, because, Anderson was injured and Morgan took his spot in the world title matches, and now that Andersons back, he deserves a chance at the title. But since Morgan has showed that he deserves to be competing for the world title too, hes also in the running for the #1 contender spot.