PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore country!!!!!

SilverGhost
12-30-2010, 10:57 PM
Anyways....since I have gotten your attention have any of you noticed that the Impact Barn Sheeple mark out when they hear Mickie James music?

Rich Cranium
12-30-2010, 11:04 PM
Anyways....since I have gotten your attention have any of you noticed that the Impact Barn Sheeple mark out when they hear Mickie James music?

For good reason, she is hot and can throw down in the ring!

SilverGhost
12-30-2010, 11:05 PM

Lol not that kind of answer but I'll let it pass xD

IrkenInvader
12-30-2010, 11:11 PM
Damn Rednecks.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-30-2010, 11:12 PM

I agree completely, she is smokin hot. I guess she could lose a few LBS but couldn't. I must say I'm not a fan of her music but I would most certainly lick her
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9936/ass4jk.gif

muuuhahhahahahahaha

on a side note the ladies UCONN basketball team lost, they were on a 90 game win streak. Thats AMAZING FOLKS.

SilverGhost
12-30-2010, 11:25 PM
Damn Rednecks.

Someone is close!

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Mickie can wrestle! IMO shes right up there with Daffney and Tara. Plus shes got a unique look and fills out those jeans well ;D

Tai Night
12-31-2010, 02:50 AM

Why they got to be sheep man? Why can't they just be fans like WWE?

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 03:58 AM

Because they cheer for everyone lol. But WWE has sheepish fans too..just look at the "Cenation"! Everytime Cena comes out, says a damn word, they go crazy!

Lowki
12-31-2010, 05:42 AM
I don't think Impact zone fans know that faces are cheered and heels are booed.
Anytime a country song comes on the Impact Zone thinks there's going to be a Hoe Down or a Barn Dance as a dark main event! They don't give a shit about Mickey they just love them some country.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 06:19 AM
Anytime a country song comes on the Impact Zone thinks there's going to be a Hoe Down or a Barn Dance as a dark main event! They don't give a shit about Mickey they just love them some country.

I lold at this.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 10:43 AM

Ding Ding Ding.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 10:44 AM

They aren't fans. They are just there.

Tai Night
12-31-2010, 12:03 PM

Well how do you know that? If I recall WWE Fan have cheered for Jericho when he was a heel even though he is one of the best wrestlers of all time. They cheered for Ortan, The Rock and Stone Cold while they was heels. Now I understand that they are pretty big names but a heel is a heel. So what you are telling me is because they cheer for either heel or face they are not fans. Again just mindless TNA bashing.

CobraNightviper
12-31-2010, 12:34 PM
tna needs to be bashed(especially now)

wallyman
12-31-2010, 02:16 PM

u know its different times now...everyone knows the heel/face angles are a work...so people like ma self just look for talent ring i could care less for a heel or a face...and since tna audience is adults and not a bunch of kids i think thats why they cheer for heels...they like his/her work...and they are not sheep i dont think anyone would make line to something they are not a fan off...stop bashin everything about tna...and enjoy it...

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 02:50 PM
Well how do you know that? If I recall WWE Fan have cheered for Jericho when he was a heel even though he is one of the best wrestlers of all time. They cheered for Ortan, The Rock and Stone Cold while they was heels. Now I understand that they are pretty big names but a heel is a heel. So what you are telling me is because they cheer for either heel or face they are not fans. Again just mindless TNA bashing.

This is TNA "people". I wouldn't say they are fans. Just people. Some of which they are the same people in every taping. Some weeks I see the same sign guys trying to be on TV with crappy ass signs.

Hell...WWE kids are of fans than TNA Impact people.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 02:52 PM
u know its different times now...everyone knows the heel/face angles are a work...so people like ma self just look for talent ring i could care less for a heel or a face...and since tna audience is adults and not a bunch of kids i think thats why they cheer for heels...they like his/her work...and they are not sheep i dont think anyone would make line to something they are not a fan off...stop bashin everything about tna...and enjoy it...

Or maybe these people are bored in their homes and go to Unversal Studios Orlando and cheer their lungs out "This is Awesome" for a wristlock.

TNA people are wanna be ECW fans.

CaptainCharisma
12-31-2010, 03:01 PM
I'd PIIHB ;)

wallyman
12-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Or maybe these people are bored in their homes and go to Unversal Studios Orlando and cheer their lungs out "This is Awesome" for a wristlock.

TNA people are wanna be ECW fans.

if i was bored the last thing i would go do is make line for some show i dont like...besides i heard u gotta make line for 2 hours or so 2 get in...i dont think ima waiste ma time on that

Bodom
12-31-2010, 03:39 PM
What is Hardcore Country anyway? Im serious.

And don't say "a song". What is "Hardcore Country" supposed to mean?

CaptainCharisma
12-31-2010, 03:44 PM
All I know is I'd motorboat her ass

Bodom
12-31-2010, 03:47 PM
Well I'm glad we got that cleared up.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:20 PM
if i was bored the last thing i would go do is make line for some show i dont like...besides i heard u gotta make line for 2 hours or so 2 get in...i dont think ima waiste ma time on that

Wait 2 hours to get in the TNA Impact Zone?

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:22 PM
What is Hardcore Country anyway? Im serious.

And don't say "a song". What is "Hardcore Country" supposed to mean?

A hardcore match in front of country people who barely know anything on wrestling?

All I know is I'd motorboat her ass

Uh....yeah....

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 04:56 PM
SG to be fair, the Impact Zone fans cheer "This is awesome!" when someone pulls off a high risk move, or a match goes on for a long time, with several reversals, which happens alot in TNA.

They have a good reason to cheer, with the likes of MCMG, delivering the high risk action that wev'e come to love, and Kurt Angle, who puts on classic matches in the ring.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 04:59 PM
SG to be fair, the Impact Zone fans cheer "This is awesome!" when someone pulls off a high risk move, or a match goes on for a long time, with several reversals, which happens alot in TNA.

They have a good reason to cheer, with the likes of MCMG, delivering the high risk action that wev'e come to love, and Kurt Angle, who puts on classic matches in the ring.

In fairness yes. I'll give them that.

Overall, that sort of people just screams that TNA shouldn't be in one place for very long.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 05:30 PM
In fairness yes. I'll give them that.

Overall, that sort of people just screams that TNA shouldn't be in one place for very long.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that 80% of their audience are the same every week. After all its free to get in.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 05:37 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that 80% of their audience are the same every week. After all its free to get in.

Thats not good. Especially for TNA and its talents.

Even ECW moved from time to time.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 05:57 PM
TNA has about 2 events a year that aeren't in the Impact Zone. They usually move to a bigger venue for their huge ppvs, like Slammiversary, Lockdown, and BFG.

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 06:08 PM
I fucking hate Mickie James. Something about her drives me nuts. Makes me nuts want to drive to the store and buy some chocolate ice cream. Something about her makes me picture her eating all the time. From bucket to mouth, she swirls that spoon rather nicely, yes she does.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 06:10 PM
TNA has about 2 events a year that aeren't in the Impact Zone. They usually move to a bigger venue for their huge ppvs, like Slammiversary, Lockdown, and BFG.

That isn't good. Also from what I heard, BFG had a little bit more people but it wasn't significant. Bodom(?) told me that people were giving away tickets of BFG.

TNA's Wrestlemania and its free tickets with no access to the nose bleeds. The only had the mid row and front rows available.

My guess is that Victory Road(or BFG) '08 in Atlanta had more people than BFG '10 in Florida.

Bodom
12-31-2010, 06:13 PM
Don't look at me. It was in Daytona that weekend and I never go there.

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 06:16 PM
Don't look at me. It was in Daytona that weekend and I never go there.

Just for reference. Nothing more dude.

Bodom
12-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Although not once did I ever see an advertisement for it

SilverGhost
12-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Although not once did I ever see an advertisement for it

TNA in Daytona? Really?

Bodom
12-31-2010, 06:36 PM
I fucking hate Mickie James. Something about her drives me nuts. Makes me nuts want to drive to the store and buy some chocolate ice cream. Something about her makes me picture her eating all the time. From bucket to mouth, she swirls that spoon rather nicely, yes she does.

What's wrong with wanting to buy chocolate ice cream?

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 06:40 PM
I think Vickie Guerrerro is her before picture.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 06:48 PM
That isn't good. Also from what I heard, BFG had a little bit more people but it wasn't significant. Bodom(?) told me that people were giving away tickets of BFG.

TNA's Wrestlemania and its free tickets with no access to the nose bleeds. The only had the mid row and front rows available.

My guess is that Victory Road(or BFG) '08 in Atlanta had more people than BFG '10 in Florida.

Well I did hear that their big events fail to sellout, like WWEs usually do. So maybe thats an indication of how their tapings will be(even less maybe, since its not a PPV), and how much better/worse it will be should they move.

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Wait 2 hours to get in the TNA Impact Zone?

Sounds like a herd! Oh yeah, you call them sheeple! They just need a sheep dog to bite their ankles if they get out of line!

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 07:02 PM
Just have Orlando Jordan as Baby New Year on the sidelines, he'll straighten them right out.

Rich Cranium
12-31-2010, 07:05 PM
Sounds like a herd! Oh yeah, you call them sheeple! They just need a sheep dog to bite their ankles if they get out of line!

And the farmer to corral them in!

Tai Night
01-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Again just mindless bashing of TNA, but I can not be mad at you. If you don't like something, you have the right to show your displeasure in it. (Now here come the insults) No matter how dumb it is.

Allison
01-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Mickie CANNOT sing! \o/

SilverGhost
01-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Mickie CANNOT sing! \o/

I would have never thought that she would leave wrestling to sing and come back to it.

68wPayne
01-04-2011, 02:42 PM
Mickie CANNOT sing! \o/

But I do enjoy watching her try

The Brown One
01-04-2011, 04:26 PM
But I do enjoy watching her try

Sure as hell beats Jillian.

xAzureSkye
01-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Sure as hell beats Jillian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7fAalnM9lU&feature=related this is natural talent right here!