PDA

View Full Version : Cain Velasquez Injured

Robstar
12-29-2010, 10:45 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5967956

I wonder does this mean another interim champion?

Rich Cranium
12-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Another window open for Frank Mir!

SilverGhost
12-29-2010, 11:11 PM
An Interim Champion is in need.

Bodom
12-29-2010, 11:12 PM
I hope not. We've had enough interim champions over the last few years.

Just give the belt back to Brock ;)

Kashdinero
12-30-2010, 12:46 AM
No-More Interim Champs please!!!

Just strip Cain of the title and have Brock v Dos Santos for the vacant belt. Cain Can get a title shot as soon as he's healthy.... Either that or let him keep it until he's fit to return.

IrkenInvader
12-30-2010, 10:46 PM
No-More Interim Champs please!!!

Just strip Cain of the title and have Brock v Dos Santos for the vacant belt. Cain Can get a title shot as soon as he's healthy.... Either that or let him keep it until he's fit to return.

I agree with Kash that is the most logical choice.

Rich Cranium
12-30-2010, 11:09 PM
Nah, I don't think they should strip the title from Cain. Maybe have a number 1 contenders match in the meantime?

simo87
12-31-2010, 12:41 AM
if anyone thinks brock should get a shot at the belt again anytime soon then ur an idiot. if there is going to be an interim belt then it should be dos santos vs carwin not brock. ud all be lucky if u ever even see brock as the champ ever again because to get it he has to go through the likes of carwin dos santos cain and sorry guys but i dont think brock will beat any of them

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 02:54 AM
if anyone thinks brock should get a shot at the belt again anytime soon then ur an idiot. if there is going to be an interim belt then it should be dos santos vs carwin not brock. ud all be lucky if u ever even see brock as the champ ever again because to get it he has to go through the likes of carwin dos santos cain and sorry guys but i dont think brock will beat any of them

If the UFC decide that Cain needs to be stripped of the title, then the logical choice's for a match for the vacant title would be the last champion and the number one contender. Makes sense to me (an idiot apparently) to have these two face off and have Cain (if he's healthy) face the champion in their first defence.

While I'm here, Who's ud?

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 04:29 AM
If the UFC decide that Cain needs to be stripped of the title, then the logical choice's for a match for the vacant title would be the last champion and the number one contender. Makes sense to me (an idiot apparently) to have these two face off and have Cain (if he's healthy) face the champion in their first defence.

While I'm here, Who's ud?

'ud' is a word geniuses use to replace the word 'you'd', or the two words 'you would'. It does not require any hyphens, apostrophes and never requires capitalization, that is how genius these newly hybrid stack of definitions are. Just brilliant!

Its only weakness is that it has no plural form. You are expected to know if the implication was meant to be as single or a multiple.

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 05:32 AM
'ud' is a word geniuses use to replace the word 'you'd', or the two words 'you would'. It does not require any hyphens, apostrophes and never requires capitalization, that is how genius these newly hybrid stack of definitions are. Just brilliant!

Its only weakness is that it has no plural form. You are expected to know if the implication was meant to be as single or a multiple.

Thanx 4 dat

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanx 4 dat

Anytime I'm available to help.

Robstar
12-31-2010, 05:49 PM
Thanx 4 dat

Woosh! Straight overhead!

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 06:09 PM

Yes, I think so as well. Lots of geniuses. Lots.

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 07:35 PM

Who's head?

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 07:40 PM
Really? Kids didn't really speak to your face with full words in the school yard did they?

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Really? Kids didn't really speak to your face with full words in the school yard did they?

I haven't been in a school yard in over 15 years.

"Thanx 4 dat" was my way of acknowledging the sarcasm in your reply.

RevolutionIcon
12-31-2010, 08:16 PM
I haven't been in a school yard in over 15 years.

"Thanx 4 dat" was my way of acknowledging the sarcasm in your reply.

Ah, my apologies. I don't know you all that well yet, and I don't know which ones are the dumb ones and which ones are smart.

I have a rude humour so excuse me.

I have text to speech installed on my computer, but lack the required sarcasm component to translate your message.

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Ah, my apologies. I don't know you all that well yet, and I don't know which ones are the dumb ones and which ones are smart.

I have text to speech installed on my computer, but lack the required sarcasm component to translate your message.

Your excused. There are many dumb ones around here (regardless of what some people may say), but I'd like to think I wasn't one of them.

My official edu-mu-cation was pretty pi$$ poor but what I lack in grades I make up in life experience... And a lot of reading. Big books with no pictures too!

What got me riled up, was someone calling someone an idiot while using the "word" ud in the the same sentence.

RevolutionIcon
01-01-2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah that guy was a genius.

Robstar
01-01-2011, 12:58 PM

^^^^ Keep it civil however, don't get banned for something that could easily be said just as sharply another way. :D

RevolutionIcon
01-02-2011, 04:37 AM
This is for your New Years thread isn't it?

IPEEINTHESHOWER
01-03-2011, 11:56 AM
I didn't want to make a new thread so sorry this has nothing to do with Cain Velasquez. This has to do with the draw between Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard. I'm not a fan of draws in MMA but this was completely justifiable. I can't wait for the rematch so that a clear lightweight champion can be determined.

on a side note is it me or is Clay Guida on crystal meth??????

Although I don't always agree with Dana White on everything he say's, in this interview I completely agree with him especially about Steve Mazzagatti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIl8xQSq0Xs

Kashdinero
01-03-2011, 03:11 PM
I didn't want to make a new thread so sorry this has nothing to do with Cain Velasquez. This has to do with the draw between Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard. I'm not a fan of draws in MMA but this was completely justifiable. I can't wait for the rematch so that a clear lightweight champion can be determined.

on a side note is it me or is Clay Guida on crystal meth??????

Although I don't always agree with Dana White on everything he say's, in this interview I completely agree with him especially about Steve Mazzagatti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIl8xQSq0Xs

Steve Mazzagatti is awful... Really awful.
That was some fight between Frankie & Gray! How Frankie got back into it after that destruction in the first, only God knows!

Rich Cranium
01-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Steve Mazzagatti is awful... Really awful.
That was some fight between Frankie & Gray! How Frankie got back into it after that destruction in the first, only God knows!

I gotta say that was one of the best fights I've seen in a while, not a dull moment!

Robstar
01-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Can't believe I missed it now!