PDA

View Full Version : Bravo to close 1/1/11 TNA what channel

michael21
12-29-2010, 09:28 AM
These are the last TNA wrestling show on bravo,bravo+1,bravo 2, I will updated this as the show end we are on the count down to bravo closeing and i hope a new tv home for TNA in the uk at the moment there are no plans to show TNA in 2011

TNA Impact December 31st, 2010 at 4:00pm Bravo 2

0 shows to go

does any one no what channel TNA will be on?

PJaybe
12-29-2010, 10:20 AM
I've tried emailing TNA, but heard nothing back yet. As PPV's are on Extreme, maybe they'll go to that channel??

Philip

Splattered-Dreams
12-29-2010, 10:42 AM
It sucks about Brava, if I missed TNA Impact I could just go to Sky player (xbox 360), select Bravo and watch it whenever I like, commercial-free :( None of the channels TNA might end up on are on sky player

westy
12-30-2010, 10:57 AM
I too would like to know where TNA is heading. Would be good to see them on one of the ITV channels.

michael21
12-30-2010, 01:13 PM
I too would like to know where TNA is heading. Would be good to see them on one of the ITV channels.

me to itv4 would be good or fiveusa if it on freeview then TNA will get new and more viewers

michael21
12-31-2010, 07:38 AM
Message To UK Fans From Dixie Carter

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2323-Message-To-UK-Fans-From-Dixie-Carter

Kashdinero
12-31-2010, 08:54 AM
Message To UK Fans From Dixie Carter

http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/item/2323-Message-To-UK-Fans-From-Dixie-Carter

It's like they've made the deal but forgot which channel it was lol!

PJaybe
12-31-2010, 09:19 AM
Can't see it being an actual Sky branded channel, not sure Vince would want them on one of "his" channels. Living doesn't fit, so we're looking at one of the ITV franchises, Dave or a non-Sky run sportschannel I think.

Philip

michael21
01-01-2011, 04:56 AM
Bravo is no longer broadcasting

Bravo stop broadcasting at 4am this morning after 26 years of being on air.
the screen now just says bravo is no longer broadcasting

Here how Bravo shutdown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JeldoLZ-sw

still no news on TNA new home

RevolutionIcon
01-01-2011, 05:09 AM
You relifted this fucking thread?

I'm in awe.

4 posts, all in this thread.. This thread. The one nobody replies to, but you feel special about announcing Bravo not being on the air after 26 years.

I'm not clicking on your video, I see television stations go off of the air every night, that is what happens when you don't have a bed time.

TNA's new home for you is SpikeTV.com, YouTube, MustWatchSports, Daily Motion, and a couple other Japanese sites. If you aren't quick enough, you may have to wait a few days to watch it online like everyone else who doesn't have access to it due to no cable, no provider that has TNA on a network, or people who simply do not want to pay their bills.

I have been watching TNA online for over a year now, nothing wrong with it, guess what? No commercials. Guess what else? You can pause the fucking show. Guess what else? You can wear headphones, so you aren't embarrassed of what you are watching and nobody can inturrupt your show. And there is nothing wrong with it.

TNA started out not being on TV through PPV, they've ran the company online. They'll live, so can you. They don't need you, and you don't need them. Don't worry, Mason is going to WWE, you can watch him now.

Get used to it, live with it, love it, post something useful. Something an elementary student would find outstanding. Please, make me raise an eyebrow. Maybe lift a finger.. To reply to your outstanding work. Make me drop my jaw in awe as if a stripper came in right now for free, licked my nutsack and left.

Surprise me.

Necroyeti
01-01-2011, 05:34 AM
Canada.

I'd actually say Living is the odds-on favourite. Living falls under the same subsidary of BSKYB (Living TV Group) as Bravo did, they are (or were) looking for ways to increase Living's ratings in the 18-45 male demographic, and Sky are looking to rebrand the channel soon. I'm actually hoping for Living, because then we just might get an HD broadcast.

Worst case scenario: It gets buried into some obscure ass channel that no-one watches (Current, Sumo, Really, Propeller, Showcase etc)

RevolutionIcon
01-01-2011, 05:55 AM
Canada.

I'd actually say Living is the odds-on favourite. Living falls under the same subsidary of BSKYB (Living TV Group) as Bravo did, they are (or were) looking for ways to increase Living's ratings in the 18-45 male demographic, and Sky are looking to rebrand the channel soon. I'm actually hoping for Living, because then we just might get an HD broadcast.

Worst case scenario: It gets buried into some obscure ass channel that no-one watches (Current, Sumo, Really, Propeller, Showcase etc)

Scotland.

Worst Case Scenario: You don't get it at all. Hmm.

michael21
01-01-2011, 01:52 PM
has some interesting info

http://tv.sky.com/Bravo

Splattered-Dreams
01-01-2011, 02:00 PM
The new deal is fail either way unless we get live PPVs, impact ON TIME and Xplosion, Epics etc

michael21
01-02-2011, 06:38 PM
You relifted this fucking thread?

I'm in awe.

4 posts, all in this thread.. This thread. The one nobody replies to, but you feel special about announcing Bravo not being on the air after 26 years.

I'm not clicking on your video, I see television stations go off of the air every night, that is what happens when you don't have a bed time.

TNA's new home for you is SpikeTV.com, YouTube, MustWatchSports, Daily Motion, and a couple other Japanese sites. If you aren't quick enough, you may have to wait a few days to watch it online like everyone else who doesn't have access to it due to no cable, no provider that has TNA on a network, or people who simply do not want to pay their bills.

I have been watching TNA online for over a year now, nothing wrong with it, guess what? No commercials. Guess what else? You can pause the fucking show. Guess what else? You can wear headphones, so you aren't embarrassed of what you are watching and nobody can inturrupt your show. And there is nothing wrong with it.

TNA started out not being on TV through PPV, they've ran the company online. They'll live, so can you. They don't need you, and you don't need them. Don't worry, Mason is going to WWE, you can watch him now.

Get used to it, live with it, love it, post something useful. Something an elementary student would find outstanding. Please, make me raise an eyebrow. Maybe lift a finger.. To reply to your outstanding work. Make me drop my jaw in awe as if a stripper came in right now for free, licked my nutsack and left.

Surprise me.

RevolutionIcon i only got one thinnk to say

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz7zo1BvvA4

RevolutionIcon
01-02-2011, 11:30 PM
One thing to say and you said it wrong. And I don't click links, if I wanted to surf youtube, I wouldn't be here.

michael21
01-04-2011, 03:04 PM
you no you click it :)

michael21
01-05-2011, 07:42 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3588-Now-TNA-PPV-gone-from-uk-tv

michael21
01-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Well i have just seen this week impact for free :D

michael21
01-16-2011, 12:37 PM
There comeing 3/2/11