PDA

View Full Version : tna impact zone is a poblem

eboy
12-29-2010, 06:47 AM
i know you cant blame a companies succsess of failure on its venue but to me the tna impact zone is to small for tna i Just Cant take them as a serious threat to wwe when their producing there shows in fron of 1000 people when wwe can get 90,000 they need to take their show on tour and to big arenas around the country and i know it costs but its the kind of do or die risk that tna is going to need to take to even get close to wwe

Sinliner
12-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Def if they want to seem like a threat they need to go big!

Lowki
12-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Everyone hates the impact zone and the majority of the regular "impact zone fans". Even ECWs bingo hall was better than the impact zone.

SilverGhost
12-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Everyone hates the impact zone and the majority of the regular "impact zone fans". Even ECWs bingo hall was better than the impact zone.

TNA Impact Barn people aren't comparable to ECW Arena fans. One of those types of people actually know about wrestling.

tupelojoe81
12-29-2010, 10:06 AM
I agree. It's time to take the show on the road. They can still tape 2 weeks worth on one night like WCW did (nitro and thunder were taped on one night in the dying years of WCW). I would try to go to big cities, but not major arenas (to keep rent down).

Lance Storm
12-29-2010, 10:51 AM
The people who see Impact! live actually get in for free with a purchase of a Universal Studios Pass. So they are not wrestling fans.

Bodom
12-29-2010, 10:55 AM
The people who see Impact! live actually get in for free with a purchase of a Universal Studios Pass. So they are not wrestling fans.

Not really. You don't need to buy a Universal Studios pass to get in to see Impact. After a certain time they allow you to walk right in to see Impact.

Buying the pass just means you'll have a better chance of getting into the studio

Splattered-Dreams
12-29-2010, 11:03 AM
TNA Impact Barn people aren't comparable to ECW Arena fans. One of those types of people actually know about wrestling.

Definitely. Well said.

Seriously though, they need to ditch the theme park.

vbirwin
12-29-2010, 12:32 PM
I agree in theory but TNA has drawn such bad crowds for live events in the past I don't know that it would benefit them to try taking the show on the road. First they incur the significantly higher cost or running a show on the road. And second, if they do draw badly as they have in the past which would look worse, the smaller but packed Impact zone or a mostly empty arena?

eboy
12-29-2010, 12:47 PM
I agree in theory but TNA has drawn such bad crowds for live events in the past I don't know that it would benefit them to try taking the show on the road. First they incur the significantly higher cost or running a show on the road. And second, if they do draw badly as they have in the past which would look worse, the smaller but packed Impact zone or a mostly empty arena?

good point but its the risk they got to take its do or die its sink or swim

if tna want to compete with stamford then it will have to go big and anyway isn't the point of the buissness side of wrestling to draw fans to your show perhaps it even might motavate tna

wallyman
12-29-2010, 01:21 PM
i know you cant blame a companies succsess of failure on its venue but to me the tna impact zone is to small for tna i Just Cant take them as a serious threat to wwe when their producing there shows in fron of 1000 people when wwe can get 90,000 they need to take their show on tour and to big arenas around the country and i know it costs but its the kind of do or die risk that tna is going to need to take to even get close to wwe

the thing about the impact zone is that universtal studios pays them. so its guranteed money for tna. as far as going in the road u will need to have a live gate attendance. impact zone has a gurateed amount of money as far as going in the road u might sell out or u might be left empty handed. but remmeber wwf started sellin big arenas bcuz they bought off all the territories. and it took them like 25 years to tour and sell out arenas. we cannot expect tna do that yet as it is fairly new and hasnt been around long enought

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 04:37 PM
TNA just needs time. Theyr'e not going bankrupt like people have been saying. As long as they stay at the Impact Zone, and have their PPVS there except the big ones, they can still make a profit. I agree that moving around will either make them or break them, but that is the risk they have to take to make more cash.

body slam
01-04-2011, 06:46 PM
I don't mind the weekly impcact zone shows but I would like them to take the ppv on the road.

Necroyeti
01-04-2011, 06:55 PM
Although it was a horrible PPV, the crowd at Bound For Glory 2010 was a hell of a lot better than the impact zone crowd. (Although I still believe the trash throwers were in fact plants)

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Although it was a horrible PPV, the crowd at Bound For Glory 2010 was a hell of a lot better than the impact zone crowd. (Although I still believe the trash throwers were in fact plants)

I kinda think they were the same Impact Barn people. Best crowds is when they take TNA on the road for big PPVs.

Not in state in Florida.

Necroyeti
01-04-2011, 07:18 PM
I have heard their house shows are fantastic, but I assumed that's because the crowds aren't subjected to 30+ minutes of promos and shit. They're coming to Scotland at the end of January, I'm genuinely really gutted I can't go.

SilverGhost
01-04-2011, 07:21 PM
I have heard their house shows are fantastic, but I assumed that's because the crowds aren't subjected to 30+ minutes of promos and shit. They're coming to Scotland at the end of January, I'm genuinely really gutted I can't go.

Thats not cool man.