PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy going to jail

The Brown One
12-28-2010, 11:24 PM
As reported on the front page, Jeff is facing a MANDATORY sentence of 45 days at the least, for his drug possession and trafficking. The sentence can go well over 45 days, but he must spend at least the minimum.

Your thoughts on this? And how it could affect TNA Impact?

tittle97
12-29-2010, 12:06 AM
Well someone's gonna be the new champ for starters. It seems like Fortune is on the verge of breaking up, hopefully after this Immortal will too. He needs to go to jail. If you wanna use drugs, then fine that's your choice. But selling drugs? And he's a wrestler??? WHY? Rehab is a joke too, he needs jail time.

helmsley
12-29-2010, 12:06 AM
well its obviously bad press for tna, i dont think they will keep them as champ more time, and this also affects the whole, innmortal storyline so its a loss/loss situation to tna, the intresting part will be how tna is going to manage all this affair and what effect is going to have in the wrestling universe at whole

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-29-2010, 12:16 AM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Please allow the most stand out, most liked and has the best f-e-u-d in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. Hope Jeff stays safe in prison but if I were to visit him this is how it would go down
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/inside.gif

I'll leave you with a little bit of advice from a smart fella "Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison."

Kashdinero
12-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Jeff need's rehab more than he need's jail time, but jail may be the only thing that might shake him out of this downward spiral.... Just the thought of going to a place where they eat pussys like him for breakfast should be enough to sway him from the path life has chosen for him... It worked for me (not that I'm a pussy) during my last sabbatical from the straight and narrow.... Then again, this is Jeff Hardy we're talking about, the douche has probably bought a new camera to film himself while he's behind bars!

AlterBridge
12-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Jeff need's rehab more than he need's jail time, but jail may be the only thing that might shake him out of this downward spiral.... Just the thought of going to a place where they eat pussys like him for breakfast should be enough to sway him from the path life has chosen for him... It worked for me (not that I'm a pussy) during my last sabbatical from the straight and narrow.... Then again, this is Jeff Hardy we're talking about, the douche has probably bought a new camera to film himself while he's behind bars!

This week on the Hardy Show! Inside a prison in N.C! :D
Seriously though, selling drugs as a wrestler is just ridiculous. He's going to be out for more then a month, and Hogan's just had surgery.
Immortal is in trouble.

Kashdinero
12-29-2010, 01:06 AM
This week on the Hardy Show! Inside a prison in N.C! :D
Seriously though, selling drugs as a wrestler is just ridiculous. He's going to be out for more then a month, and Hogan's just had surgery.
Immortal is in trouble.

Wether he was selling drugs is a question who's answer is unclear. It's perfectly acceptable that he had such a large quantity of drugs because he has a large quantity of money. I personally think it was for personal use, a drug addicts biggest worry is where theyre gonna get their next fix... Jeffrey probably got caught just as he was stocking up for Christmas ; )

SilverGhost
12-29-2010, 01:25 AM
In the end....celebs ALWAYS lose to the government.

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 01:59 AM
Jeff wouldn't have gotten a prison sentence if he wouldn't have gotten caught ;P Just joking. Doing drugs is bad, but if a person does them its none of my business. But disributing it??? Thats just asking for trouble.

I really hope TNA does some kind of tournament, or for a change, an over the top rope battle royale. A tournament would be the fairest way to crown a new TNA champion, since that stupid ranking system has gone out the window.

Sinliner
12-29-2010, 03:17 AM
I really dislike jeff hardy and yes he did the crime and now has to do the time but, the last few weeks before your sentence is the worst, your not sure whats gonna happen and hes most likely about to have his freedom, his family, his money, cars, house, job and everything he loves taken away from him, jail sucks guys, whether he deserve it or not.

Darctic
12-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Well 45 days or 6 months is shorter than what was previously reported?
Doesn't WWE have a program where former talent can enter rehab on their pay?

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 05:04 AM
Well 45 days or 6 months is shorter than what was previously reported?
Doesn't WWE have a program where former talent can enter rehab on their pay?

Yeah they can, but the 45 day sentence is mandatory, meaning minimum 45 days in prison. It might be 6+ months, but if Jeff goes to rehab, that will become considerable shorter.

Kashdinero
12-29-2010, 05:23 AM
Yeah they can, but the 45 day sentence is mandatory, meaning minimum 45 days in prison. It might be 6+ months, but if Jeff goes to rehab, that will become considerable shorter.

I Sure hope it is shorter... Think of the reaction he'd get upon his return to TNA... WWE won't touch him again now.

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 05:49 AM
I Sure hope it is shorter... Think of the reaction he'd get upon his return to TNA... WWE won't touch him again now.

Lets just say Jeff manages to stop his drug habit. Then WWE might consider taking him. If they do, imagine the HUGE pop he'd get upon his return to WWE! At the time he was in WWE before/during his world title period, he was the most popular wrestler on the roster, even bigger than Cena! And the crowd probably doesn't watch TNA and don't know what Jeff does outside of the ring, so they would be happy to see him. He could be a moneymaker too, remember all those kids with those stupid Jeff ripped armbands?

But after what hes done, and his remarks about Punk, someone who the WWE obviously has alot of faith in, and his attitude towards wrestling in general(showing up drunk/stoned to ppvs, and being sloppy in the ring), WWE wouldn't want him back.

rko619
12-29-2010, 06:06 AM
jeff did the crime and now has to pay the price by going to jail. as far as tna goes either fire jeff or come up with a storyline where someone takes him out simmilar to the rvd one but more realistic.maybe sign matt to make the impact of not having jeff around anymore less hard ,kind of like wwe made matt a main eventer for a month when jeff was just about to leave wwe after the awesome punk fued.

Allison
12-29-2010, 06:41 AM
I just hope he has enough sense to stop dying his hair purple and wearing pantyhose on his arms before he's led off to prison. o_O

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 06:41 AM
jeff did the crime and now has to pay the price by going to jail. as far as tna goes either fire jeff or come up with a storyline where someone takes him out simmilar to the rvd one but more realistic.maybe sign matt to make the impact of not having jeff around anymore less hard ,kind of like wwe made matt a main eventer for a month when jeff was just about to leave wwe after the awesome punk fued.

If TNA wer'e to do something like that, lets hope that Matts main event push lasts longer than it did in the WWE.

Sinliner
12-29-2010, 07:19 AM
If TNA wer'e to do something like that, lets hope that Matts main event push lasts longer than it did in the WWE.

I dont know if matt deserves a push in TNA, sure he deserved a push in WWE he worked for 13 years for that push, but hes past his prime now, his mic skillz are okay (but his voice is fucking irritating) and in the ring..........his best days are behind him, i think i would much rather see someone like kaz, styles, anderson, doug williams,.......if hardy gets a push i think he should wait in line like these guys (atleast his bro was in tna b4 and actually worked for the title)

daviestarks
12-29-2010, 07:44 AM
I dont know if matt deserves a push in TNA, sure he deserved a push in WWE he worked for 13 years for that push, but hes past his prime now, his mic skillz are okay (but his voice is fucking irritating) and in the ring..........his best days are behind him, i think i would much rather see someone like kaz, styles, anderson, doug williams,.......if hardy gets a push i think he should wait in line like these guys (atleast his bro was in tna b4 and actually worked for the title)

sorry but celebs always lose to the government!!!! is that a joke they get away with murder,btw jeff hardy is not going to jail he pled guilty for a reason and that reason is that they are going to drop a couple charges,that is how they got him to plead out,the d.a. already told him what they want that is how the system works you dont just go in front of the judge and take your chances that is why you get a lawyer.they most likely will give him 5 to ten years probation,community service,drug counseling,and MAYBE!!! 90 day program...

Lowki
12-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Can't he just admit the truth: Bischoff and Russo were his dealers and he took the bullet for them! Let's cart them to prison instead =]

Don't really care either way but he's going to get off lightly.

Xpacfan
12-29-2010, 09:46 AM
As reported on the front page, Jeff is facing a MANDATORY sentence of 45 days at the least, for his drug possession and trafficking. The sentence can go well over 45 days, but he must spend at least the minimum.

Your thoughts on this? And how it could affect TNA Impact?

I say "thank goodness"! His championship reign has been horrible and hopefully this mean Morgan will finally get the title (wouldn't mind seeing it around Anderson's waist either). I think Hardy has the potential to be a good World Champion but he's got way too much going on right now. You can clearly see that he's not 100% during Impact...TNA knows this and its why he hardly gets any tv time.

Saiga
12-29-2010, 10:57 AM
jeff is better off in jail starting youtube rants and getting his butt beat for it.

Rich Cranium
12-29-2010, 11:05 AM
... WWE won't touch him again now.

I have to disagree here. Just because Jeff is going to jail doesn't necessarily mean the WWE won't pick him back up if he cleans up his mess and establishes a proven track record for staying off the junk! Hell, look at past superstars that had past jail time and went onto become a WWE superstar.

Bodom
12-29-2010, 11:09 AM
I have to disagree here. Just because Jeff is going to jail doesn't necessarily mean the WWE won't pick him back up if he cleans up his mess and establishes a proven track record for staying off the junk! Hell, the been other superstars that had past jail time and went onto become a WWE superstar.

Big difference between becoming a WWE superstar and having already been a WWE superstar.

But true, this still doesn't Vince won't take him back. Fairly certain Vince will do anything if he see's $$$

Splattered-Dreams
12-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Big difference between becoming a WWE superstar and having already been a WWE superstar.

But true, this still doesn't Vince won't take him back. Fairly certain Vince will do anything if he see's $$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA

Punk might want him back too

Bodom
12-29-2010, 11:21 AM
I actually wouldn't mind another Hardy vs Punk feud.

Splattered-Dreams
12-29-2010, 11:24 AM
I actually wouldn't mind another Hardy vs Punk feud.

Providing Jeff quits his new 'stoned wrestler' (lol) gimmick, they could have great matches

Bodom
12-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Providing Jeff quits his new 'stoned wrestler' (lol) gimmick, they could have great matches

Don't care about the matches. Just want Punk to cut promos on him lol

Splattered-Dreams
12-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Don't care about the matches. Just want Punk to cut promos on him lol

Haha, Punk: "I definitely feel like a nerd with all these braincells."

6maximum6carnage6
12-29-2010, 01:08 PM
wow, some of you are just sad. anytime a wrestler f*cks up the whole iwc turns on them(ex Edge & Lita). some of you seem to forget that you were once entertained by jeff as a performer. now some of you are fantasizing homoerotic nightmares of prison rape. to wish rape upon someone is mentally sick and just distasteful in any capacity. i wish some of you knew what its like to struggle with an addiction and fight for your life & mental clarity. its not an easy thing to just quit or "get clean". some of you kids are just to childish to have an intelligent discussion. you would rather have jeff be raped in jail and bash him for his problems than hope he gets through it & finds help. yes Jeff Hardy does drugs. Hardy also grants wishes for sick children and works his ass off. you gotta quit being so narrow minded and grow up people. if someone needs help you dont just throw them away. im not the biggest hardy fan, but i respect what he has done for this business & know the struggles he goes through. i lost a good friend to drugs and almost my own life too. if you have never walked down that road, then shut your f*cking mouths. drug addiction is no laughing matter. i know you all wanna take an eye for an eye but pretty soon the whole world will be blind.......

Xpacfan
12-29-2010, 01:25 PM
In the end....celebs ALWAYS lose to the government.

Really? Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton says hello!

Xpacfan
12-29-2010, 01:31 PM
wow, some of you are just sad. anytime a wrestler f*cks up the whole iwc turns on them(ex Edge & Lita). some of you seem to forget that you were once entertained by jeff as a performer. now some of you are fantasizing homoerotic nightmares of prison rape. to wish rape upon someone is mentally sick and just distasteful in any capacity. i wish some of you knew what its like to struggle with an addiction and fight for your life & mental clarity. its not an easy thing to just quit or "get clean". some of you kids are just to childish to have an intelligent discussion. you would rather have jeff be raped in jail and bash him for his problems than hope he gets through it & finds help. yes Jeff Hardy does drugs. Hardy also grants wishes for sick children and works his ass off. you gotta quit being so narrow minded and grow up people. if someone needs help you dont just throw them away. im not the biggest hardy fan, but i respect what he has done for this business & know the struggles he goes through. i lost a good friend to drugs and almost my own life too. if you have never walked down that road, then shut your f*cking mouths. drug addiction is no laughing matter. i know you all wanna take an eye for an eye but pretty soon the whole world will be blind.......

True to the very last sentence

The Brown One
12-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Really? Lindsey Lohan and Paris Hilton says hello!

My thoughts exactly :P

I had a good friend who was an alcoholic and a druggie too, and he promised the doc that he would stop his habit and stay clean for 6 months. He went back on the stuff in literally 4 days. Me and some other mates of his tried to help him, and he just wouldn't let go of his habit. Theres only so much you can do to help someone, until they just don't listen to reason. Jeff had his chances in WWE(strike 3 and he got out), and then he went to TNA, and does it there. I don't want to say it, but, it seems like Jeffs a lost cause, unless he can look to his wife and newly born kid for motivation to stop doing drugs. Hes got a family to look after, and still a fanbase that loves him.

CobraNightviper
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
yeah but that fanbase has gotten smaller since this whole tna immortal storyline and if his family and looking at prison time doesn't make him want to sober up then more than likely he won't

6maximum6carnage6
12-30-2010, 02:03 AM
I had a good friend who was an alcoholic and a druggie too, and he promised the doc that he would stop his habit and stay clean for 6 months. He went back on the stuff in literally 4 days. Me and some other mates of his tried to help him, and he just wouldn't let go of his habit. Theres only so much you can do to help someone, until they just don't listen to reason. Jeff had his chances in WWE(strike 3 and he got out), and then he went to TNA, and does it there. I don't want to say it, but, it seems like Jeffs a lost cause, unless he can look to his wife and newly born kid for motivation to stop doing drugs. Hes got a family to look after, and still a fanbase that loves him.

Sorry about your friend man. i do not believe Jeff is a lost cause though, my father took almost two decades to sober up. and when it comes to Jeff everybody seems to be an expert on right and wrong, when we don't know the whole story either. Jeff Hardy walked away from wwe not for the drugs, but the hectic scheduled. wwe's rough schedule & zero down time has lead several wrestlers to drugs. if anything Hardy is another victim to the merciless mistress of the wrestling world. Eddie Guerrero spent years fighting the same fight hardy is facing now. my whole point here has been that iv been down that very same road(sadly) and judging by a lot of posts, most of you have not. let the truth be known, addiction is a disease. i struggled for years (& hated myself during the time) not wanting to keep falling but having no strength to get back up. so don't beat the guy up over his personal demons, because those demons are a bitch to fight all by yourself. Jeff's inner battle is deeper than a lot of you know.

The Brown One
12-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Sorry about your friend man. i do not believe Jeff is a lost cause though, my father took almost two decades to sober up. and when it comes to Jeff everybody seems to be an expert on right and wrong, when we don't know the whole story either. Jeff Hardy walked away from wwe not for the drugs, but the hectic scheduled. wwe's rough schedule & zero down time has lead several wrestlers to drugs. if anything Hardy is another victim to the merciless mistress of the wrestling world. Eddie Guerrero spent years fighting the same fight hardy is facing now. my whole point here has been that iv been down that very same road(sadly) and judging by a lot of posts, most of you have not. let the truth be known, addiction is a disease. i struggled for years (& hated myself during the time) not wanting to keep falling but having no strength to get back up. so don't beat the guy up over his personal demons, because those demons are a bitch to fight all by yourself. Jeff's inner battle is deeper than a lot of you know.

Yeah I guess I have been hard on him. How did you rid yourself of your addiction? Unless thats a personal thing.

6maximum6carnage6
12-31-2010, 05:01 AM
Yeah I guess I have been hard on him. How did you rid yourself of your addiction? Unless thats a personal thing.

just couldn't look at myself in the mirror after the passing of my friend. i knew he would want more for me.

The Brown One
12-31-2010, 05:24 AM
just couldn't look at myself in the mirror after the passing of my friend. i knew he would want more for me.

I'm sure he would have. Well done on breaking the habit dude :D

6maximum6carnage6
12-31-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm sure he would have. Well done on breaking the habit dude :D

thanks, it wasn't easy