PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle....

ChrisQ1
09-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Just finished watching No Surrender and I personally believe that Kurt is the best WRESTLER to lace 'em up. Do you think hes better than the likes of Beniot, Hart and others from the past??

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 05:38 PM
There is a Kurt Angle thread already but Yes HE IS THE BEST!

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-06-2010, 05:44 PM
The only two guys I'd compare for in ring drama and an ability to tell and sell a story is Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart but I believe Angle is a far bigger risk taker than both of them

thesurety
09-06-2010, 06:15 PM
There is a Kurt Angle thread already but Yes HE IS THE BEST!

when kurt angle when to tna he lost his ability to make me laugh, and kurt angle's long , drawn out, bland, stupid, meaningless, promos have made me change the channel more times than evan stone has gotten laid.

ChrisQ1
09-06-2010, 07:22 PM
when kurt angle when to tna he lost his ability to make me laugh, and kurt angle's long , drawn out, bland, stupid, meaningless, promos have made me change the channel more times than evan stone has gotten laid.

I think your missing the point of this thread. this is about how good Kurt is in the ring not outside it. he is without a doubt the greatest proffesional wrestling today and could go in the ring with almost anyone and have a great match with them. there arent better wrestlers but there are better promo guys ill give u that

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 08:51 PM

Promo ability=/=wrestling skill

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 10:26 PM
I prefer a good wrestling match more than a good segment/promo.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 10:52 PM
I prefer a good wrestling match more than a good segment/promo.

Agreed. Angle vs Jeff at No Surrender is a PRIME example.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 11:07 PM
Agreed. Angle vs Jeff at No Surrender is a PRIME example.

I agree with you said in another post. That match at no surrender was awesome.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 11:10 PM
I agree with you said in another post. That match at no surrender was awesome.

That has been the best that I have seen out of TNA.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 11:59 PM

One of the best singles matches in tna in recent years.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 12:55 AM
One of the best singles matches in tna in recent years.

That was a type of match up that should have been in a stadium.

Peterjb1980
05-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Thank god people making sense here who's better angle or daniel lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololololo sorry there but who wrights these questions he is the best wrestler ever he could out wrestle any wrestler when wants even when he is not on his game which is never dont get me wrong he get beaton every won dose but when he dose he shouldn't because how good he is. daniel's sorry mind the words in ur fucking dreams!

Automatic
05-27-2012, 04:16 PM
So how long did you search for this thread?

Tommy Thunder
05-27-2012, 04:17 PM
In my eyes, Kurt Angle is indeed the best WRESTLER ever.

There was a tournament held on this site a while back to see who everybody thought was the best wrestler ever, and Angle won (beating Bret Hart in the final if my memory serves), so I think most here are of the same opinion.

Bodom
05-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Holy necropost batman!

HeelTurn
05-27-2012, 04:19 PM
A thread 2 years in the making...Oh its real, its damn real.

But yeah Kurt kicks ass.

Tommy Thunder
05-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Thank god people making sense here who's better angle or daniel lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololololololololo sorry there but who wrights these questions he is the best wrestler ever he could out wrestle any wrestler when wants even when he is not on his game which is never dont get me wrong he get beaton every won dose but when he dose he shouldn't because how good he is. daniel's sorry mind the words in ur fucking dreams!

Just realized how freaking old this thread is.

So you dug up this thread to post this incoherent babble?
Nice going.

magglis
05-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Just realized how freaking old this thread is.

So you dug up this thread to post this incoherent babble?
Nice going.
This is a freaking zombie thread

Mojo Tartarus
05-27-2012, 05:44 PM

Not wanting to sound harsh but I hope to God English isn't your first language!

Steve Austin
05-27-2012, 05:45 PM
Not only is Kurt the best wrestler ever I'd say he was the best all rounder.

Even these days he's better than the whole TNA roster and most of the WWE one.

Dr. Death
05-28-2012, 10:49 PM

I also liked Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe, Kurt vs. Jeff, and Kurt vs. Bobby Roode just to name a few. I also believe that Kurt Angle is the most fundamentally sound wrestler today.

Darkside Ron Garvin
05-29-2012, 11:04 AM
Years after this thread originally posted and this topic is still worth talking about. Kurt vs Samoa Joe will always be epic. Angle vs. Styles is cool to witness thier fuild transitions in the ring. Personally, I like hearing Angle on the mic. I think he is great about staying true to that "I'm a friggin Gold Medalist... What the hell did you contribute to this business?" attitude when he is a heel.

LuckIsForLosers
06-03-2012, 09:12 AM
Perhaps my sig and pic betray an impartial opinion here...nevertheless I'd maintain that Kurt is the best all rounder I've seen certainly since I've been watching wrestling since 1996 and from what I've seen by way of footage, the best of all time. His in ring ability is unparalleled . And not just his amateur and mat wrestling, his versatility - suplexes , impact (no pun) moves, submissions, ability to make a match look big, his selling aility, playing to the crowd, high risk moves, his fantastic close "2 and a half" count kick outs. To take bumps, bleed, moonsault of a cage and still put on a long high octane and exciting wrestling match at ANY age, leave alone his, is incredible.

Promos/gimmick - I feel he has always been able to involve and engage the fans, be he heel or not. Whether it is humour or intensity, he gets it across nicely. Gimmicks - the dork one proved he can entertain and be versatile, he's done heel and face both well, and the machine gimmick (began in we with his violence mouthguard) is believable. An incredible talent that TNA are very lucky to have. Considering he was WWE's top earner before he left, he could have stayed and stayed on top, so this isn't a case of "I can't make it big, hire me TNa".

Hed get a huge pop if he returned, and while his "vince sends me flowers" may be exagerrated, Vince would jump at the chance of his return. Though I'm not sure how popular he is with HHH and HBK, and a lot of marks/smarks hate him now that Punk twitter-bashed him.