PDA

View Full Version : Worst Finishers!

Rich Cranium
12-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Since there is a thread on the favorite ones, why not the worst finishers in your opinion?

Here's the worst for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2Ho0y-8Io

The Brown One
12-26-2010, 11:51 PM
By worst do you mean least believable? Or finishers that are just shit?

Rich Cranium
12-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Both will suffice.

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 05:51 AM
Anything by the Great Khali!
Head vice, Claw Hold, Chop to the head.... While they are believable because of his size, he does them so poorly that it almost brings me to tears. When he chops someone on the top of the head it looks like it wouldn't break an egg! The Man is a (barely) walking expose on the business!

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 05:55 AM
Anything by the Great Khali!
Head vice, Claw Hold, Chop to the head.... While they are believable because of his size, he does them so poorly that it almost brings me to tears. When he chops someone on the top of the head it looks like it wouldn't break an egg! The Man is a (barely) walking expose on the business!

He has disgraced the indian heritage. Lord knows how hes still popular in India. I guess because hes one of, if not the only indian on the WWE roster.

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 06:02 AM
Rich, your thread has struck me with inspiration, so I have created this: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?3388-Funniest-finishers-ever&p=47292#post47292

Have a look and give me yours!

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 06:25 AM
He has disgraced the indian heritage. Lord knows how hes still popular in India. I guess because hes one of, if not the only indian on the WWE roster.

On the main roster it's only Him and his "brother" whatsisname Singh....

There's a guy in FCW named Jinder Mahal, who's not bad (in a WWE cardboard cut out kind of way)... He'd be perfect for NXT ~shudders at the mention of aforementioned initials~
it would be nice if he isn't saddled with a stereotypical gimmick (who isn't these days?) upon his arrival.

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 06:30 AM
it would be nice if he isn't saddled with a stereotypical gimmick (who isn't these days?) upon his arrival.

I really hope not! We get wayyyyyy too many of them here and in India..no offense but it gets to a point where I can't stand it.

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 06:37 AM
I really hope not! We get wayyyyyy too many of them here and in India..no offense but it gets to a point where I can't stand it.

If they let him be himself he'll get over way better in the long run.
The thing is he wears a turban so it doesnt look too good!

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 06:44 AM
If they let him be himself he'll get over way better in the long run.
The thing is he wears a turban so it doesnt look too good!

Ohhhhh thats not going to be good..There are alot here, and we don't mind them. I just hope America doesn't act racist towards them, or Vince do the stupid thing and make him the stereotypical "terrorist". I hate when the crowd chants "USA" during a match with an immigrant or someone not of american ancestry. It doesn't make them any less talented.

Kashdinero
12-27-2010, 07:54 AM
Ohhhhh thats not going to be good..There are alot here, and we don't mind them. I just hope America doesn't act racist towards them, or Vince do the stupid thing and make him the stereotypical "terrorist". I hate when the crowd chants "USA" during a match with an immigrant or someone not of american ancestry. It doesn't make them any less talented.

It's cheap heat at it's finest. Drew and Sheamus have been lucky to not receive that treatment.

IrkenInvader
12-27-2010, 10:32 AM

Damn rednecks.