PDA

View Full Version : The deal with Mr. Anderson

Firebrand
12-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Does anyone have any idea where they are going with him? Is he still hurt? Is he turning heel? What? After watching Impact last night I'm a lil confused on what they are planning to do with him at this point. I thought maby a face turn for Aj and then a heel turn for Anderson and then matching them up at a later date for the title but who knows at this point.

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Where are the Impact results on EWN? It seems that theyr'e only posting spoilers. I couldn't see it.

Rich Cranium
12-24-2010, 06:01 PM
TNA persues the signing of Chris Jericho

Off topic, I think TNA has already tried this in the past.

Tommy Thunder
12-24-2010, 06:08 PM
The deal with Mr KENNEDY is that he should make amends with WWE (aka Orton) and head back there. Kennedy has the potential to be be one of the top guys in the industry, but he'll never reach there with the crappy booking etc with TNA.

wallyman
12-24-2010, 06:39 PM

i think jericho said he would consider tna as an alternative but then he said as long as their is no assclows...i think he was refering to hogan and bischffo lol..

CobraNightviper
12-24-2010, 07:29 PM
he also said he wasn't old enoph for tna(he replied that to bishoff on twitter)

Lowki
12-24-2010, 08:00 PM
Hasn't he also said that he won't wrestle for anyone but WWE in the past?
I think what cobra said was more of a sarcastic comment to bischoff more than anything :P

Reloval
12-24-2010, 08:00 PM
After watching Impact last night I'm a lil confused on what they are planning to do with him at this point.

After watching impact, I'm a lot confused about everything they are trying to plan at this point.

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 09:05 PM
After watching impact, I'm a lot confused about everything they are trying to plan at this point.

Welcome to the club.

Rich Cranium
12-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Welcome to the club.

Exactly, Total Nonstop Asking wtf?

The Brown One
12-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Exactly, Total Nonstop Asking wtf?

I like what you did with the title there.

Firebrand
12-25-2010, 03:23 AM

I think they did too but not to the degree of "oh god we really need him lets offer him our souls".

mikenigma
12-25-2010, 03:55 AM
TNA has been HORRIBLE as of late. It's completely obvious that they're writing week to week ala Old WCW. Take Robbie E vs Jay Lethal for example. Every week they wrestle each other and they do nothing to progress the story line as to why they keep wrestling each other. Well then there's the fact Robbie E is unbearable. He is a terrible talent.

As for Anderson and Orton.... I think they did bury the hatchet earlier in the year. So.... maybe Anderson will return to WWE once his TNA deal is up. We can all hope anyways....

Firebrand
12-25-2010, 11:08 AM
I dont think WWE is going to take Anderson back even if he wanted, him or anyother TNA wrestler aside from MABY Aj or The Guns. WWE has made its stance on TNA pretty clear, they dont seem to percieve any of the talent there to be wwe material.

The Brown One
12-25-2010, 05:25 PM
Anderson should have been a world champ in WWE. Hes got the charisma and a good moveset. If he goes back to WWE, I hope they won't screw it up by having him job and release him.

helmsley
12-25-2010, 09:24 PM
i think they would also consider about matt morgan,is kind of the talent wwe uses, and of course well rvd and sting

mrbluto
12-26-2010, 10:18 AM
The problem with Anderson is Orton and Cena dont want him in the WWE to steal their thunder, they are friends with HHH so you can forget Anderson coming back.

The Brown One
12-26-2010, 03:38 PM
The problem with Anderson is Orton and Cena dont want him in the WWE to steal their thunder, they are friends with HHH so you can forget Anderson coming back.

All these WWE politics..

nrb6304
12-26-2010, 04:43 PM
All these WWE politics..

you think it's easier to keep up with US politics or WWE?

The Brown One
12-26-2010, 04:44 PM
you think it's easier to keep up with US politics or WWE?

I'm not even from US! lol. But I would have to say WWE :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
12-26-2010, 04:50 PM

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af4/akaookami_album/GIFs/25pttlgjpg.gif as my friend would say you must be smoking one of those left handed cigarettes. Dont get me wrong Mr. Anderson is OK but he is nowhere near the level of Orton or Cena, and he couldn't steal either one of their thunder if a http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/fire013.gif went straight up his
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/452/330180613569yp.gif
Maybe Mr Anderson should learn how to wrestle without hurting people, then and only then will he earn my respect or the respect of his colleagues.

U MIRIN???

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 02:31 PM

What? -adjusts glasses-

Rich Cranium
12-27-2010, 02:37 PM
What? -adjusts glasses-

Double WHAT?? -no glasses so scratches head and rubs eyes-

The Brown One
12-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Didn't Anderson and Orton kiss and make up?

Raiyne
12-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Irony of Randy and Anderson making up is......I don't ever see them wrestling each other again...

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Didn't Anderson and Orton kiss and make up?

Not that I know of. Though Orton said somethings good about Ken. Don't know....

Irony of Randy and Anderson making up is......I don't ever see them wrestling each other again...

Orton has too much baby oil and that will cause Ken to have another injury.

eboy
01-03-2011, 01:59 PM
tna should do whatever they can to hold on to mr anderson hes the "stone cold" kind of anti-estblishment guy tna could really use going forward

come on we're all assholes at heart

The Brown One
01-03-2011, 06:20 PM
tna should do whatever they can to hold on to mr anderson hes the "stone cold" kind of anti-estblishment guy tna could really use going forward

come on we're all assholes at heart

Well the gimmick is awesome. Even in WWE Anderson was a gem, a future world champion, until he was released. IMO he should be TNAs next world champion.