PDA

View Full Version : Low Ki is Back!

Rich Cranium
12-23-2010, 11:28 PM
Kaval has changed his ring name back to the original, which is Low Ki. His Twitter page is now http://www.twitter.com/oneworldwarrior

On Twitter, Low Ki wrote, "Irregardless of the current situation, I only move forward, I will keep you posted. KAVAL is no more. The return of "THE WORLD WARRIOR" has begun."

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 12:26 AM
His name has been one of my biggest problems (apart from all the jobbing) with his WWE run. Kaval is just as bad as Senshi was IMHO. If not worse! As I've been a Mark for Lowki for years, it's hard for me to take any other name he uses seriously.

I hope this means he has come to an agreement with WWE over the usage of the name Lowki. It might just propel him to hights previously unimaginable.

Young Brandon Sylvestry deserves more than he's getting right now.

Rich Cranium
12-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Young Brandon Sylvestry deserves more than he's getting right now.

Shelton Benjamin summed it up best:

Shelton Benjamin: "I guess my question is would you rather see him as a jobber for Wwe or the Indy phenom that he had been."

SilverGhost
12-24-2010, 12:53 AM
I am happy that he is moving forward and not looking back. I wanna see Low Ki shine in the ring.

Necroyeti
12-24-2010, 01:00 AM
Do you reckon this could all be an elaborate work? As in, Danielson's eventual return at Summerslam was so successful that WWE creative feel the need to emulate it every six months or so á la Montreal Screwjob? I really hope not. Another ROH title run would be off the charts mang.

Low Ki is a far more awesome name than Kaval BTW, It's like a really clever triple pun that also sounds cool as hell. Kaval is.... a middle eastern flute?

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 01:01 AM
I am happy that he is moving forward and not looking back. I wanna see Low Ki shine in the ring.

Amen to that!!

Although.....

I'll believe it when I see it, not saying I'll eat my hat if it happens but it's almost to good to be true!

Bodom
12-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Do you reckon this could all be an elaborate work? As in, Danielson's eventual return at Summerslam was so successful that WWE creative feel the need to emulate it every six months or so á la Montreal Screwjob? I really hope not. Another ROH title run would be off the charts mang.

Low Ki is a far more awesome name than Kaval BTW, It's like a really clever triple pun that also sounds cool as hell. Kaval is.... a middle eastern flute?

So who did Kaval choke with a tie? That announcer from Superstars? Jack Whatshisname?

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 01:11 AM

I read an interview with Lowki where he said Kaval was Fillipino for Soldier or warrior, can't remember which..... Either way it's still an awful name.

His first ROH title run was so short, I think Homicide's was longer!

I would much rather see him return to ROH than remain as WWE's friendly neighbourhood jobber!

But I'm sure he's earning quite a bit more than he would in ROH regardless of position on the roster, so I'm pretty sure Lowki knows where he'd rather be!

Necroyeti
12-24-2010, 01:21 AM
So who did Kaval choke with a tie? That announcer from Superstars? Jack Whatshisname?
I'd like to think he choked out Drew McIntyre with a dragon sleeper after their match on SD, spectacularly blocking his cock with Kelly Kelly. TEDDEH LOANG had no choice but to fire him.

Kayfabe of course

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Wait a minute... He's fired?

Bodom
12-24-2010, 01:35 AM
Wait a minute... He's fired?

That he is :(

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 01:41 AM
That he is :(

Oh dear... Just read the main news board, Wonder if it's true that it was a mutual agreement!

Splattered-Dreams
12-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Oh dear... Just read the main news board, Wonder if it's true that it was a mutual agreement!

on 23rd of December, I doubt it!

I take it you get your indy wrestling fix online? Since that sky channel was scrapped I've barely seen anything!

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 02:13 PM
on 23rd of December, I doubt it!

I take it you get your indy wrestling fix online? Since that sky channel was scrapped I've barely seen anything!

Gary.... Did he ever get back to you? If not, keep bugging the shit out of him! If you want it he's got it!

Or online via stagevu, YOUKU, simotri and a few other streaming websites. Also torrents.

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 03:24 PM

It could be..but IMO it won't.

Necroyeti
12-24-2010, 03:43 PM
I was going through the "Denial" phase of grief, clutching at straws. I've come to fully accept his release as a good thing for all parties involved now. Think positive.

Splattered:
http://www.tvcram.com/ - wrestling and mma streams, catalogues ones from other sites too. requires signing up to their forum though
http://destinationwrestling.forumcommunity.net/?f=3825475 - similar. no sign up, but a lot of their stuff requires actual downloading.

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 04:46 PM
I was going through the "Denial" phase of grief, clutching at straws. I've come to fully accept his release as a good thing for all parties involved now. Think positive.

Splattered:
http://www.tvcram.com/ - wrestling and mma streams, catalogues ones from other sites too. requires signing up to their forum though
http://destinationwrestling.forumcommunity.net/?f=3825475 - similar. no sign up, but a lot of their stuff requires actual downloading.

Forgot about TV cram. It gets a bit annoying watching things in parts but it's definitely a means to an end.

Splattered-Dreams
12-26-2010, 11:35 AM
Gary.... Did he ever get back to you? If not, keep bugging the shit out of him! If you want it he's got it!

Or online via stagevu, YOUKU, simotri and a few other streaming websites. Also torrents.

Gary sent me a list, but it was only of his December update - it definitely wasnt a full list! I should bug him more :p thanks

Kashdinero
12-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Gary sent me a list, but it was only of his December update - it definitely wasnt a full list! I should bug him more :p thanks

I'm sending you a list now there is a shit load of DVD's on there.

Splattered-Dreams
12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
I'm sending you a list now there is a shit load of DVD's on there.

Got it! Thanks a lot!! In a couple of months, I'll get a new partner and she'll browse my DVD collection and think "how old is this guy, twelve? does he realise it's not real?" :D