PDA

View Full Version : Get NRB6304 Signed to TNA's Creative Wrestling Team petition!

nrb6304
12-22-2010, 06:44 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/NRB2TNA/petition.html

So I went ahead and actually made this petition to see if:
A.) People would sign it
B.) TNA would actually listen

Most of you regulars here already are familiar with me and my thoughts and ideas, but for those that do not.

Look at my signature and click the links to UWA pt.1 and pt.2 it is my own fantasy booker federation that is still incomplete but due to reasons beyond my control I can't finish it.
I also have been training to become a professional wrestler and have been around the wrestling world (real not internet) for the past 3 years.
I have also worked at a TV station for sometime AND am currently attending college for a creative writing degree along with film and radio broadcasting.

So take a moment and click the link to get ME NRB6304 aka Nathan Ryan Benavidez (REAL NAME DROPPED :0) to the TNA Creative Writing Team.

ch.brooks24
12-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Really dude? I mean no offense, but I highly doubt they're going to go online, see some superfan has set up a petition saying he should join the creative team becuase he and a few others think his ideas are better then theres, and hire you. However, if you think you're so qualified for the job and truley feel you deserve a chance, why dont you just try getting in contact with TNA? Maybe send them your resume and try getting an interview? Thats just my take on it.

Xpacfan
12-23-2010, 01:47 PM
http://www.petitiononline.com/NRB2TNA/petition.html

So I went ahead and actually made this petition to see if:
A.) People would sign it
B.) TNA would actually listen

Most of you regulars here already are familiar with me and my thoughts and ideas, but for those that do not.

Look at my signature and click the links to UWA pt.1 and pt.2 it is my own fantasy booker federation that is still incomplete but due to reasons beyond my control I can't finish it.
I also have been training to become a professional wrestler and have been around the wrestling world (real not internet) for the past 3 years.
I have also worked at a TV station for sometime AND am currently attending college for a creative writing degree along with film and radio broadcasting.

So take a moment and click the link to get ME NRB6304 aka Nathan Ryan Benavidez (REAL NAME DROPPED :0) to the TNA Creative Writing Team.

Wow! You're really serious about this...I thought you were just talking shit at first!

Ok, well give me some ideas of some of your dream angles and based on the current angles going on in TNA now, where would you go with them?

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Really dude? I mean no offense, but I highly doubt they're going to go online, see some superfan has set up a petition saying he should join the creative team becuase he and a few others think his ideas are better then theres, and hire you. However, if you think you're so qualified for the job and truley feel you deserve a chance, why dont you just try getting in contact with TNA? Maybe send them your resume and try getting an interview? Thats just my take on it.

I feel this(bolded) makes sense. A petition wouldn't make much difference.

http://www.tnawrestling.com/info/contact-tna

Rich Cranium
12-23-2010, 02:48 PM
I read a lot from Good Ol JR's site and he always gets questions about how to get noticed by the wrestling business and he always responds with 'finish your education first'.

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I read a lot from Good Ol JR's site and he always gets questions about how to get noticed by the wrestling business and he always responds with 'finish your education first'.

Thats what I'm doing xD

After that....well....you know :)

nrb6304
12-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Mucho gracias on the response, let me repsond to all of you guys.[
QUOTE]However, if you think you're so qualified for the job and truley feel you deserve a chance, why dont you just try getting in contact with TNA? Maybe send them your resume and try getting an interview? Thats just my take on it. [/QUOTE]

http://www.tnawrestling.com/info/contact-tna

I have sent resume's to TNA Wrestling, to that exact address that is posted at the link SilverGhost dropped. No response, TNA Wrestling does their hiring a little different from what I'm told. They basically try out everybody, which the WWE does too, the only difference is that WWE has their own corp. website and then wwe.com where as all TNA has is www.tnawrestling.com.

Workin on the bolded part.

A petition wouldn't make much difference.

No real harm in trying? Whats the worst that happens? Enough people sign it and then I send the link to Dixie's Facebook, Eric Bischoff's Facebook or Twitters and then they don't read it? Oh well no harm in trying.

Wow! You're really serious about this...I thought you were just talking shit at first!

Lol, yeah I don't think anybody really thought I was, but it's cool.

Ok, well give me some ideas of some of your dream angles and based on the current angles going on in TNA now, where would you go with them?

I think that if you read my UWA fed. you'll have a pretty good idea of how my booking style and etc. is. If you still want some ideas specifically on TNA I can post those up here or on the fantasy booker

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Thats true. No harm in trying. I guess with enough support you may pull it off but you need alot of signatures and a lot of convincing.

nrb6304
12-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Gonna need a TON lol. But on the bright side I go to a couple of different forums and posted basically this exact same message the only difference is that those include links to this forum so they can see the UWA fed.

Firebrand
12-23-2010, 06:44 PM
One problem I see with your e-fed reguardless of weither or not the material is any good, is the fact that your working with the best possible situation. You have the best stars and limitless money. Try doing this with neither of those factors.