PDA

View Full Version : John Cena getting his own show?

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:35 PM
I hope this is in the right section.

John Cena is being considered for a role in a new tv series!

Here is the full article, from the front page: John Cena is reportedly being considered for a television adaption of the James Cameron film True Lies, which is currently being developed, according to WhatsPlaying.com.au. The report doesn't indicated that the WWE Superstar has been approached, just that he is on the production company's radar. It's important to note that nowhere in the report does it state Cena has even been officially approached or offered anything, just that he is on the radar for the role. "I've been involved in a new 3D animated over at [company removed]. Had heard Tuesday that the True Lies telemovie and the series that will follow, which Lightstorm are doing, are looking at John Cena. Don't know if he'd be a new character or Schwarzenegger's character from the film. It's still early because they're only on the first draft but thought you'd like to know what kind of ‘type' they're considering for the show."

What are your thoughts on this?

Bodom
12-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Glad I almost never watch TV.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 09:54 PM
I do. I don't want to EVER come across Cena on a show other than WWE.

Rich Cranium
12-22-2010, 11:29 PM
I do. I don't want to EVER come across Cena on a show other than WWE.

You mean you don't want to possibly hear him sing again? The stars are bright...... jk

Necroyeti
12-22-2010, 11:56 PM
This has got to be an elaborate troll.

Who on EARTH would actually think remaking True Lies for television is a good idea?

It's bad enough that James "Overrated" Cameron spawned this abomination in the first place.

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
This has got to be an elaborate troll.

Who on EARTH would actually think remaking True Lies for television is a good idea?

It's bad enough that James "Overrated" Cameron spawned this abomination in the first place.

True Lies? The movie? To Television?

The Brown One
12-23-2010, 02:34 AM
True Lies? The movie? To Television?

Yeah they were planning a tv show based on it.

stone cold bruiser brody
12-06-2012, 04:49 AM
That would of been some must see TV.:D

vinnienfg
12-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Glad I almost never watch TV.

My thoughts exactly.