PDA

View Full Version : Attention: TNA on UK TV 2011

Lowki
12-22-2010, 05:08 PM
With the closing of bravo beginning January 1st 2011 i'd like to let people know (those who don't already) that it has been confirmed that they are moving TNA wrestling to another sky branded channel.

Who knows wether it will get the Sky sports treatment or just end up Sky 1, 2 or 3.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/news/a289271/sky-confirms-bravo-shutdown-date.html

wallyman
12-22-2010, 05:43 PM
i am glad uk keeps their weekly dose of tna...as tna is always growing in tna more than the usa...:(.,..

CobraNightviper
12-22-2010, 05:53 PM
tna growing more than u.s.a wtf tna sucks right now

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 05:57 PM
i am glad uk keeps their weekly dose of tna...as tna is always growing in tna more than the usa...:(.,..

TNA is still crappy, just like WWE.

CobraNightviper
12-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Wallyman loves tna no matter what he just can't see the big picture since Bishoff&Hogan came on board they suck.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 06:05 PM
I always try to point out TNA flaws but he just ignores and runs.

TNA in the UK doesn't really mean anything. Its just TNA just showing their crap worldwide.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:22 PM

TNA in the UK doesn't really mean anything. Its just TNA just showing their crap worldwide.

Just for once..I'd like to see that crap on my tv :P

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Just for once..I'd like to see that crap on my tv :P

Good wrestling, Yes!

BiscHoganUsso? Remove the cancer.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Good wrestling, Yes!

BiscHoganUsso? Remove the cancer.

Of course remove Bisc, Hogan and Russo! When I watch TNA on YT, I just skip the parts where Immortal talks..which is quite alot of the show :(

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Of course remove Bisc, Hogan and Russo! When I watch TNA on YT, I just skip the parts where Immortal talks..which is quite alot of the show :(

TNA "smarks" praise it.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:45 PM
TNA "smarks" praise it.

But its so damn repetitive! Flair proclaiming hes a God, Hogan and Bisc mocking Dixie..its all stale.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 06:53 PM
But its so damn repetitive! Flair proclaiming hes a God, Hogan and Bisc mocking Dixie..its all stale.

Whatever sends the Impact Barn people and WCW fans home happy I guess.

We point out TNA flaws but only some listen and take account. Other listen and think we are crazy because TNA is the greatest because they do a few more things than WWE. Reality is.....both are crappy.

They have their moments that they do less crappy stuff than the other but overall they are crappy.

I don't look at the good things of both sides. I look at the bad.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Whatever sends the Impact Barn people and WCW fans home happy I guess.

We point out TNA flaws but only some listen and take account. Other listen and think we are crazy because TNA is the greatest because they do a few more things than WWE. Reality is.....both are crappy.

They have their moments that they do less crappy stuff than the other but overall they are crappy.

I don't look at the good things of both sides. I look at the bad.

And at this moment in time, I think that TNAs good outweigh the bad -.-

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 06:57 PM
And at this moment in time, I think that TNAs good outweigh the bad -.-

Lol that is your opinion. We just point TNA's flaws. BiscHoganUsso=cancer of TNA. Though even I admit that its product is good due to being different than WWE.

I am grateful of the Tag Team division that they have that WWE lacks.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Lol that is your opinion. We just point TNA's flaws. BiscHoganUsso=cancer of TNA. Though even I admit that its product is good due to being different than WWE.

I am grateful of the Tag Team division that they have that WWE lacks.

BiscHoganUsso are the reason that the bad outweigh the good, since they take priority there over the X-Division, storylines, some great talent being misused. But I do agree that TNA has a great tagteam division.

Rich Cranium
12-22-2010, 07:04 PM
John Cena in TNA = Gold!

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 07:12 PM
John Cena in TNA = Gold!

I hope Hogan makes him his bitch, and makes him work for his wins, instead of the Supercena persona. The WWE will become a fairer place :D

wallyman
12-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Wallyman loves tna no matter what he just can't see the big picture since Bishoff&Hogan came on board they suck.

yeah its true...they suck...but at least they dont fucken insult me like wwe does....seriously i love tna and i alway will seince i used to order their weekly ppv...also most people here bitch and moan like urself and u call urself a fan yet u dont help buyin ppvs and stuff...on the other hand i do...tna gets bashed on cuz they are not as big as wwe/....tna is bad but wwe is just awful

wallyman
12-22-2010, 07:35 PM

ur ignorant....tna in the uk meant its growing man...

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 07:36 PM
yeah its true...they suck...but at least they dont fucken insult me like wwe does....seriously i love tna and i alway will seince i used to order their weekly ppv...also most people here bitch and moan like urself and u call urself a fan yet u dont help buyin ppvs and stuff...on the other hand i do...tna gets bashed on cuz they are not as big as wwe/....tna is bad but wwe is just awful

Actually WWEs been getting better, while TNAs been getting worse this year. Haven't you noticed it?

If your'e buying PPVS and all your'e dedicated to the product, and I envy you for that. But if a PPV card isn't looking good, I wouldn't order it.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 07:45 PM

WWE doesn't insult anyone. TNA uses rehashed crap.

You should be around when we bash TNA. We bash because we have valid points.

1. Hogan Bischoff and Russo.
2. Immortal=NWO (its been done before)
3. Inconsistent on main event PPV matches.

You say WWE insults your intelligence? TNA does it worse.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 07:48 PM
ur ignorant....tna in the uk meant its growing man...

Me? Ignorant?

You are the ignorant one. You are blinded by TNA.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Me? Ignorant?

You are the ignorant one. You are blinded by TNA.

I think we need someone from the UK to see what their opinion on this is. Wheres KashDinero? I'm sure he'd agree with us :D

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I think we need someone from the UK to see what their opinion on this is. Wheres KashDinero? I'm sure he'd agree with us :D

TNA in UK television is good but TNA still remains the same crappy product!

CobraNightviper
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
i'm from the U.S and tna sucks here so i'm assuming it sucks in the U.k too I mean it's the same company right?and as far as being a fan goes I don't ever recall saying I was a tna fan(I used to be)and why is it every tna barn person always starts with it's not as big as wwe wtf the rate there going they never will be either so yeah I won't spend any money on that tna garbage now(I used to buy the ppv's when they were watchable)but since Huckster,Russo and Bishoff is in control no thank you.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 08:18 PM
i'm from the U.S and tna sucks here so i'm assuming it sucks in the U.k too I mean it's the same company right?

Same company same Immortal crap just on different TVs and countries.

CobraNightviper
12-22-2010, 08:20 PM
I thought so it's probly even the same show.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 09:18 PM
Either way, its a plus for UK fans.

jman
12-22-2010, 11:12 PM
it sucks here in england half the time they used to skip parts out or run an advert at a key time editing was very poor

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 11:36 PM
it sucks here in england half the time they used to skip parts out or run an advert at a key time editing was very poor

Its because of the channel right?

Necroyeti
12-23-2010, 12:47 AM
This, it's completely baffling that a pre-taped show can be edited so badly.

Mike Tenay calling for an ad break in the middle of a match triggers a Pavlovian response of anger from me now. It's a cheap trick that tons of shows use, but I'm sure this happens for almost every commercial.

I think it's identical to the American version to be honest.... so, you know when the main event of Impact sometimes runs into the start of ReAction? WE DON'T GET THE ENDING, because ReAction isn't shown here.

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 12:49 AM
This, it's completely baffling that a pre-taped show can be edited so badly. Mike Tenay calling for an ad break is starting to trigger a Pavlovian response of anger from me now. Cheap, outdated tricks to try and stop you changing the channel.

I think it's identical to the American version to be honest.... so, you know when the main event of Impact sometimes runs into the start of ReAction? WE DON'T GET THE ENDING, because ReAction isn't shown here.

Are you serious? No ReAction? The TV deal needs to be a bit better for you guys across the pond dudes.

Lowki
12-23-2010, 04:11 AM
This was just for information :P
I find myself skiping through my sky+ recording of TNA most of the time, but just letting UK users that may be unaware that it's still going to air.
Think wallyman meant TNA is still growing in the UK more than the USA.

Oh, and bischoff is a tool.

Splattered-Dreams
12-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Any news on whether this unknown channel will pick up Reaction, Xplosion or Epics?

Los Conquistador
12-23-2010, 11:04 AM
I can Watch TNA on Bravo from Ireland
i don't anymore due to obvious cancer issues previously stated but whenever i see it on its either the latest impact or one from three years ago

i'll be unbiased for a moment
but TNA is much more successful across the pond and without further TNA programming (i.e Xplosion, Reaction) they just seem to be dropping the ball on this one

CobraNightviper
12-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Huh sounds like tna needs to give you guys some shows then you can see how bad it is in full on t.v the thing that upsets me the most is tna has all the tools but just like wcw there at the last they have no idea how to use them.

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 01:34 PM
This all depends on the TV deal. I guess its a stupid move to not add ReAction.

CobraNightviper
12-23-2010, 07:07 PM
yeah especially if impact runs over they won't get to see how the main event ends.

grimfish
12-30-2010, 11:08 AM
well as a uk wrestling fan i can honestly say the past few years i got bored with wwe churning out the same old rubbish all the time. thats when i discovered tna. back before half the wwe roster jumped ship. and it waqs new. and exciting. 6 sided ring? they should of kept that!

SilverGhost
12-30-2010, 12:44 PM
well as a uk wrestling fan i can honestly say the past few years i got bored with wwe churning out the same old rubbish all the time. thats when i discovered tna. back before half the wwe roster jumped ship. and it waqs new. and exciting. 6 sided ring? they should of kept that!

I discovered TNA around (In my opinion the best time to discover it) 2005~2006. I enjoyed it until "THEY" came -.-

6 sided ring should have been bigger and stayed.