PDA

View Full Version : tna change for the better

eboy
12-22-2010, 03:39 PM
backstory
at genises eric bischoff was intending to sign a contract which ment tna would be in his name and not hulk hogan so dixie carter could'nt take the company in her legal precieding against hulkster. but bischoff is called out of his office to attend to buissness but when he returns the contract is gone

impact
pyro hits and mike teney & tazz anounce tonight Mr Anderson will get his shot at Jeff Hardy tonight on impact Aswell as AJ vs Doug Williams rematch in a 2 out of 3 falls match

eric bischoff music hits and he comes down to the ring and demands whoever stole his contract must return it or he will shut down TNA for good then a video plays With text "THE STOLEN CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED TNA NO LONGER BELONGS TO HOGAN BUT TO....... (VIDEO CUTS)"
eric flips out and has a hissy fit

X-division action up next

Amazing red vs Jay lethal

amazing red wins with the red revolution in a 15 min match

break

Abyss back stage rallys immortal syaing they have to show eric just how strong immortal is

Knockouts action
grudge match
Sarita vs velvet sky

Sarita wins after a moonsault after the match sarita beats velvet down in 12 min match

eric bischoff fretting backstage he finnishes a phone call with hulk when Jarrett comes to speak to him, Jarrett reasures eric but as he stops from out of nowhere its KURT ANGLE he lays out Jerrett then pushes Bischoff up against the wall and tells him that he'd been rehired him then pushed him to the floor as bischoffs recovering dixie carter enters eric says he knew she was cheap but not cheap enough to steal a contract and he knows shes behind it and thats why tonight she's gonna be in a match

TNA Television Championship
AJ Styles vs Doug williams
2 out of 3 falls
AJ styles wins fall 1 with a styles clash
doug williams wins fall 2 with a rolling chaos theroey
doug williams wins fall 3 with a sharpshooter
whole match was 28 mins long

break
knockouts action
Micke James & Dixie carter vs madison rayne & tara
mikie james pins tara with chick kick in a 8 min match

AJ laughing backstage

dixie coming back through curtain bischoff confronts her but she tells him she didn't steal the contract

ink inc vs generation me
ink inc win with the morgaism in a 13 min match

break
TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MR Anderson vs Jeff Hardy
mr anderson def Jeff Hardy to capture the title with the mic check celebrations insue after the 22 min match
as the lockeroom emptys and celebrations insue immortal gathers on the ramp bischoff gets a mic and says he's giving whoever stole the contract 10 secounds to reveal themself

"I want to fly" its Aj styles (he hadn't gathered with immortal before)

AJ styles holds up the contract as eric runs towards him AJ Say "i've signed it i've signed it i own tna and eric you and hogan you're fired"

THE ROSTER IN THE RING CHEER

WHAT DO YOU RECKON?

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 04:52 PM
It would be good kayfabe. If this happened, it would kind of be a repeat of when Stone Cold owned part of WWE.

I couldn't imagine seeing AJ as the owner of a company. I'd rather watch him compete in-ring and be the best in the world today.

eboy
12-23-2010, 03:29 AM
cheers pal
i will do a part two to explain it

TJHawkesybaby
12-23-2010, 04:21 AM
A few of the matches id see different like only 1 Knockouts match...

But the rest.... I'd mark out like a lil bitch for the AJ stuff.... and the 2-3 falls match sounds awesome dude!

eboy
12-23-2010, 04:56 AM
I'd mark out like a lil bitch for the AJ stuff....
it may be me being stupid but please translate pal