PDA

View Full Version : Triple H's New Office

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:29 PM
Looks like Triple H now officially serves as WWE Chairman Vince McMahon's creative advisor.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Executive in WWE. Triple H moved up xD

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Executive in WWE. Triple H moved up xD

It only took him like what, a decade and a half.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 11:38 PM
It only took him like what, a decade and a half.

Maybe he can bring good ideas on the table. I hope he can make wrestling interesting or something.

qwerty704
09-06-2010, 12:19 AM
nah remember this is the same guy who brung us sheamus and drew, idk i dont think he'll do that great but whst if he does a horable job, do u think they'll let him go???

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 12:32 AM
nah remember this is the same guy who brung us sheamus and drew, idk i dont think he'll do that great but whst if he does a horable job, do u think they'll let him go???

If Triple H did bring Drew and Sheamus then he obviously knows what he is doing. This is Triple H. He probably has something in mind.

Robstar
09-06-2010, 12:57 AM
If Triple H did bring Drew and Sheamus then he obviously knows what he is doing. This is Triple H. He probably has something in mind.

Agreed. Sheamus is great IMO and Drew makes me hate him, so he's doing a good job being a heel then. I'm glad neither of them had to come up through NXT.
Haitch (like Naitch, get it?) will be great in this job, which he was doing already anyway. This might be a sign of him reducing his schedule (which for all you HHH haters means not hogging the spotlight) due to his mounting injuries. It also makes it much more likely he will be installed as Raw GM too.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 01:00 AM
I think Triple H be a great benefit in the creative team or Executive team(don't know which team but who cares! he will make wrestling interesting!)

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 01:32 AM
I think Triple H be a great benefit in the creative team or Executive team(don't know which team but who cares! he will make wrestling interesting!)

Hopefully you're right. WWE could sure use it right now.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 01:59 AM
Hopefully you're right. WWE could sure use it right now.

I hope I am....

TheDevilsAdvocate
09-06-2010, 03:39 AM
I hope you are too, SilverGhost.

But if he becomes GM of RAW then that'd be twice as good. I like hearing his theme on tv.

djsoulslayer
09-06-2010, 10:50 AM
I hope this doesn't mean more Sheamuses.

Verdammung
09-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Security 101 - Division of Labor. Just saying.

As far as how qualified Triple H is, I think his record is against him. For example, pushing Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.

Sheamus, in my opinion, is not deserving of his title. When he entered into his first rivalry with John Cena, even though it went against my instincts, I rooted for John Cena. He seems to me just another giant with 3 or so moves that the WWE books as a coward. Ever since he's won the title, his matches have decreased in entertainment, as the WWE tries hard to put him over as a monster against jobbers and a coward against champions, so either way you never see Sheamus really having a wrestling match. Probably the best match of his I've seen (mind you, I'm not foolish enough to pay for PPV's) was against Goldust back in ECW.

The only thing Drew McIntyre has going for him is his entrance and the heat he pulls off, though I don't feel that's something you can really attribute to him. The reason I hate him is that he's a boring wrestler to watch (I've yet to see an interesting match with him in it) and it seems that the only reason he's been given a shot, if you believe the "news" printed on this site, is that HHH and HBK "liked his physique". So with the WWE booking him like the way they booked him and these rumors flying around, it's like lighting a match and throwing it into a barrel of gasoline, of course it produces a large amount of heat without Drew McIntyre really contributing at all.

If cases like Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are supposed to show how talented HHH will be as a creative advisor, I'm not too thrilled. There are a lot of other wrestlers I'd have pushed before getting to those two. As a matter of fact, in the Breakthrough Battle Royal Sheamus won that lead to his first WWE Championship, there were six out of the eight (if my information is correct) wrestlers I would have rather had won that match than Sheamus. So hopefully I'm proven wrong over time, because we already have enough terrible wrestlers at the top.

SgtGohan
09-06-2010, 12:24 PM
its gonna be interesting to see what Hunter can bring to the wwe

Belzova
09-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Security 101 - Division of Labor. Just saying.

As far as how qualified Triple H is, I think his record is against him. For example, pushing Sheamus and Drew McIntyre.

Sheamus, in my opinion, is not deserving of his title. When he entered into his first rivalry with John Cena, even though it went against my instincts, I rooted for John Cena. He seems to me just another giant with 3 or so moves that the WWE books as a coward. Ever since he's won the title, his matches have decreased in entertainment, as the WWE tries hard to put him over as a monster against jobbers and a coward against champions, so either way you never see Sheamus really having a wrestling match. Probably the best match of his I've seen (mind you, I'm not foolish enough to pay for PPV's) was against Goldust back in ECW.

The only thing Drew McIntyre has going for him is his entrance and the heat he pulls off, though I don't feel that's something you can really attribute to him. The reason I hate him is that he's a boring wrestler to watch (I've yet to see an interesting match with him in it) and it seems that the only reason he's been given a shot, if you believe the "news" printed on this site, is that HHH and HBK "liked his physique". So with the WWE booking him like the way they booked him and these rumors flying around, it's like lighting a match and throwing it into a barrel of gasoline, of course it produces a large amount of heat without Drew McIntyre really contributing at all.

If cases like Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are supposed to show how talented HHH will be as a creative advisor, I'm not too thrilled. There are a lot of other wrestlers I'd have pushed before getting to those two. As a matter of fact, in the Breakthrough Battle Royal Sheamus won that lead to his first WWE Championship, there were six out of the eight (if my information is correct) wrestlers I would have rather had won that match than Sheamus. So hopefully I'm proven wrong over time, because we already have enough terrible wrestlers at the top.

Drew Mcintyre is still VERY young, and I think he does have potential. He is currently stuck in the midcards an losing to the likes of Christian, etc. probably as punishment from his dispute with Ashley or w/e her name is. xD

An Sheamus is debatable. You have to look at his age an experience. If you are skilled, and are at a certian age, AND people hate you... lala You are off to main event land!!!! D:

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Drew Mcintyre is still VERY young, and I think he does have potential. He is currently stuck in the midcards an losing to the likes of Christian, etc. probably as punishment from his dispute with Ashley or w/e her name is. xD

An Sheamus is debatable. You have to look at his age an experience. If you are skilled, and are at a certian age, AND people hate you... lala You are off to main event land!!!! D:

Lol! Ok xD

Anyways it goes back to what I said, if Triple H was pushing Drew and Sheamus then he knows what he is doing. I can see why. It is because they can deliver.

Drew needs to calm down in his marriage.

Sheamus needs a tan.

Bodom
09-06-2010, 04:06 PM
How are we sure that this is in fact true?

Bodom
09-06-2010, 04:08 PM
its gonna be interesting to see what Hunter can bring to the wwe

We've already seen it. It's not good

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Its at the news here. But then again Ryan Clark can be very "wise"

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:24 PM
We will know soon enough what he brings to table.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 09:49 PM
I hope his ideas can make wrestling at least enjoyable.

IrkenInvader
09-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Triple H knows what works and what doesn't. He was the most over heel I have ever seen when he was in Evolution and feuding with Batista.

Robstar
09-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Sheamus is a great character with a lot of confidence and great presence. I don't hear anyone complain that Bill Goldberg was basically bought in just as cold to wrestling main event status and he I wouldn't regard him with half the long term potential as Sheamus. It's easy to sit back and moan that you're not getting what you want, but how the hell else do you want them to do it? Buy castoffs? Wrong company. It's easy to complain about the problem without offering any ideas to a solution. There is no one simple way to bring guys up and if Haitch convinced them that Sheamus was good, who cares he does a good job.

Oh and Drew was HBK's recommendation - not Haitch.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Sheamus is a great character with a lot of confidence and great presence. I don't hear anyone complain that Bill Goldberg was basically bought in just as cold to wrestling main event status and he I wouldn't regard him with half the long term potential as Sheamus. It's easy to sit back and moan that you're not getting what you want, but how the hell else do you want them to do it? Buy castoffs? Wrong company. It's easy to complain about the problem without offering any ideas to a solution. There is no one simple way to bring guys up and if Haitch convinced them that Sheamus was good, who cares he does a good job.

Oh and Drew was HBK's recommendation - not Haitch.

Oh well....either way Drew and Sheamus are good assets in the WWE. Later years they will shine.

IrkenInvader
09-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh well....either way Drew and Sheamus are good assets in the WWE. Later years they will shine.

Sheamus could shine right now if they treat him the way they treat Kane or Big Show. Make him a destroyer, the Irish Curse looks pretty devastating. But he needs something other than the crucifix powerbomb I don't like that move. It just doesn't scream big bad "Celtic Warrior" to me.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 10:15 PM
McIntyre's push is dead for now.

Robstar
09-06-2010, 10:32 PM
McIntyre's push is dead for now.

Certainly seems so. I wonder if the departure of HBK from the company was a motivating factor. As in, "Oh Shawn isn't around to speak up for him so too bad Scottish" lol

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Certainly seems so. I wonder if the departure of HBK from the company was a motivating factor. As in, "Oh Shawn isn't around to speak up for him so too bad Scottish" lol

I think it has more to do with the Tiffany incident.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 10:59 PM
I think it has more to do with the Tiffany incident.

That has held back Drew significantly. I would expect him to be in the IC title pucture by now.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 11:04 PM
That has held back Drew significantly. I would expect him to be in the IC title pucture by now.

Not anymore.

Robstar
09-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Just another fine example of a whole company living in dread at the ever-changing whims of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. A lot depends on whether Vince has remembered to take his medication or not

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Just another fine example of a whole company living in dread at the ever-changing whims of Vincent Kennedy McMahon. A lot depends on whether Vince has remembered to take his medication or not

Hi I'm Hank Hill. I sell cocaine and cocaine accessories.

Vince does have his head up his ass, that much is true. He is more worried about the money he is getting than the lesser superstars...

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 11:58 PM

Vince does have his head up his ass, that much is true. He is more worried about the money he is getting than the lesser superstars...

Yep, I'll tell you what.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 12:35 AM
Vince McMahon= example that you can't fix stupid

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Vince McMahon is just stubborn that way.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 11:25 AM
I guess he made the right call for Triple H in this case.

Jericho227
09-07-2010, 03:18 PM

It is over both Raw and SD!

Robstar
09-07-2010, 03:36 PM

Lol, I'm certain 'roids have damaged his brain significantly

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I hope Triple H does a good job.

Rich Cranium
12-27-2010, 12:52 AM
From what I hear, Triple H will be taking over more of the backstage area that Vince usually does and the talent are excited as it is a much more stress free area.

SilverGhost
12-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Another blast from the past!

This old thread! xD

Lol@Hank Hill