jonny devine

who have i missed i know the knockouts but anyone else

Los Conquistador
12-22-2010, 10:23 AM
no point dwelling on the past

just makes it hurt more looking at today

Xpacfan
12-22-2010, 10:31 AM
I think you may have missed Sonjay Dutt. I last remember seeing him in the angle with Jay Lethal and So Cal Val.

They seriously need to bring him and Petey Williams back...I will never understand why they let Williams slip away!

Bodom
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
I think you may have missed Sonjay Dutt. I last remember seeing him in the angle with Jay Lethal and So Cal Val.

They seriously need to bring him and Petey Williams back...I will never understand why they let Williams slip away!

Im even more surprised that WWE hadnt tried to reach out to him

TJHawkesybaby
12-22-2010, 11:41 AM

Good shout there Bodom!

But...

The Canadian Destroyer is too scary and hardcore for the WWE roster and also audience!

Stump
12-22-2010, 11:53 AM
Good shout there Bodom!

But...

The Canadian Destroyer is too scary and hardcore for the WWE roster and also audience!

I think Williams would be an excellent addition to WWE. But, they'd probably put him on NXT or send him to OVW first because they don't like to recognize previous achievements in other promotions.

TJHawkesybaby
12-22-2010, 11:55 AM
I think Williams would be an excellent addition to WWE. But, they'd probably put him on NXT or send him to OVW first because they don't like to recognize previous achievements in other promotions.

Im not saying it would be bad.... not by a long shot id love to see him there, infact even back in TNA...! But WWE would burry him underneath a whole mash of shit they have clogging up there roster and use him wrong....! Same old! Look at Kaval??????

KSTornado
12-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Don't see any of the Knockouts in there like ODB and such.

eboy
12-22-2010, 02:20 PM
no point dwelling on the past

just makes it hurt more looking at today

good point pal it does hurt they had all the promise

Xpacfan
12-22-2010, 02:26 PM

To who? Petey? If so, I know! He's got hella talent!

Xpacfan
12-22-2010, 02:28 PM
But WWE would burry him underneath a whole mash of shit they have clogging up there roster and use him wrong....! Same old! Look at Kaval??????

LOL! Yeah, Lo Ki should have never left TNA imo

HeelTurn
12-22-2010, 04:49 PM
I remember when Trevor Murdoch used the canadian destroyer as a finisher, it looked as ugly as hell and nearly crippled one guy.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 05:12 PM
I remember when Trevor Murdoch used the canadian destroyer as a finisher, it looked as ugly as hell and nearly crippled one guy.

When did he use it?

HeelTurn
12-22-2010, 05:21 PM
It was only for a few matches, prob because he couldnt do it very well, not sure of the exact date but it was after he reunited with lance cade. He used it at least once at a PPV.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
It was only for a few matches, prob because he couldnt do it very well, not sure of the exact date but it was after he reunited with lance cade. He used it at least once at a PPV.

I would be very grateful if you got a video of it :D

HeelTurn
12-22-2010, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk04D6YPX7M

best i can find.

Bammer
12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
trevor murdoch didnt use a canadian destroyer...he used a Sunset Driver which he called The Ace of Spades

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk04D6YPX7M

best i can find.

Thanks dude :D

trevor murdoch didnt use a canadian destroyer...he used a Sunset Driver which he called The Ace of Spades

Ah I see. Canadian destroyer is a piledriver, and Ace of spades is a powerbomb. Although in Heelturns video Cade did the move very slowly..it looked almost botched.

Stump
12-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Thanks dude :D

Ah I see. Canadian destroyer is a piledriver, and Ace of spades is a powerbomb. Although in Heelturns video Cade did the move very slowly..it looked almost botched.

It probably was botched. I cant see Cade doing that move justice.

The Brown One
12-23-2010, 03:46 AM
It probably was botched. I cant see Cade doing that move justice.

Well hes not that heavy, but he does have some fat on him maybe because of the drinking :P So yeah he shouldn't have tried that.

Bodom
12-23-2010, 10:05 PM
To who? Petey? If so, I know! He's got hella talent!

I can't understand why Petey Williams isn't on television. Don't care about which company, the man just needs to be on TV

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 01:24 AM
I can't understand why Petey Williams isn't on television. Don't care about which company, the man just needs to be on TV

What TNA did to Petey has probably put him off for life...

Bodom
12-24-2010, 01:25 AM
What TNA did to Petey has probably put him off for life...

Oh come on. What could have possibly been wrong about Little Petey Pump? :rolleyes:

Kashdinero
12-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Oh come on. What could have possibly been wrong about Little Petey Pump? :rolleyes:

I did smile at that gimmick..... Once!

Wasn't it around that time that Shark Boy began imitating Austin. Now that, I could live with.

SaberToothTigerz
12-24-2010, 04:54 AM

why send petey williams to wwe?
if they dont like little man and u have just seen they released kaval for what reason should he go?

The Brown One
12-24-2010, 05:37 AM
why send petey williams to wwe?
if they dont like little man and u have just seen they released kaval for what reason should he go?

Yeah I agree with you on this one. They would bury Petey, and then just release him.

Juvenile Junkie
12-24-2010, 06:58 AM
Petey's finsher would not suit their gay PG taing.

Juvenile Junkie
12-24-2010, 07:03 AM
PRISON YARD BRAWL: Jeff Hardy vs.............

nrb6304
12-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Was I the only one who kinda thought that sometimes Petey was a one move wonder? Like I mean I remember one X-Division battle royal he did the Canadian Destroyer and then he got eliminated

The Brown One
12-26-2010, 06:15 PM
PRISON YARD BRAWL: Jeff Hardy vs.............

I don't see this happening, since Jeff will probably be jailbait.

Rich Cranium
12-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I don't see this happening, since Jeff will probably be jailbait.

Not if he produces the 'Swanton' pipe!

The Brown One
12-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Not if he produces the 'Swanton' pipe!

I am curious about this pipe you speak of :P elaborate?

Rich Cranium
12-26-2010, 09:48 PM
I am curious about this pipe you speak of :P elaborate?

Do I need to?

IrkenInvader
12-26-2010, 10:12 PM
They should fire AJ styles.

The Brown One
12-28-2010, 07:02 AM
They should fire AJ styles.

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.