PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle is the Man!

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:24 PM
After been injured at No Surrender, Kurt Angle suffers a dislocated rib and has to have it placed back into place. Angle is just simply amazing.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Angle is not a man....HE IS A MACHINE!!!!!!! The match was great.

AGEOFFALL
09-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Angle is not a man....HE IS A MACHINE!!!!!!! The match was great.

Too late for me to change the title of the thread. But yes he is a MACHINE.

SilverGhost
09-05-2010, 11:37 PM
I saw the match and that moment. That swanton did look bad. I didn't know that really caused dislocated ribs. But HELL Angle went through the match and TWO OVERTIME'S with a DISLOCATED RIB! Angle is a scary being.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 01:52 AM
I saw the match and that moment. That swanton did look bad. I didn't know that really caused dislocated ribs. But HELL Angle went through the match and TWO OVERTIME'S with a DISLOCATED RIB! Angle is a scary being.

I need to see that match. But from the look of things, Kurt has no quit.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 01:56 AM
Please do! I say that is the match that stole this night! Kurt has no quit. That is what makes him scary as hell.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-06-2010, 08:30 AM
The guy simply is a machine!

How many match of the year candidates does he have with different talent, absolutely unbelievable stuff.

Kurt Angle vs Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles
Kurt Angle vs Ken Anderson
Kurt Angle vs Jeff Hardy

EvolutionG
09-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Kurt Angle > TNA

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 11:41 AM
If there is any reason why TNA has its best moments, its Kurt Angle.

dre-dray
09-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Ok I don't even watch TNA, but what iv been hearing about that match. it seems that Kurt Angle still has it. Amazing athlete.

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Ok I don't even watch TNA, but what iv been hearing about that match. it seems that Kurt Angle still has it. Amazing athlete.

Try to look for that match! That match was great. He went through the match with dislocated ribs against Jeff.

Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
09-06-2010, 01:46 PM
kurt angle is the best wrestler ever
kurt angle>pro wrestling

SilverGhost
09-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Kurt Angle is pro wrestling! He can be even better and top that mark! With that kind of perfomance its pretty clear that Kurt can handle ANY wrestler out there.

AGEOFFALL
09-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Just saw the match. Just amazing on Kurt Angle's part.

ren
09-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Match was NOT great. It was overrated, I really didn't liked when Angle kicke dout of 20 Swanton Bombs, and Hardy stayed in ankle loc for like 10 minutes. I mean the bar has been set, now the next Kurt Angle match will be like 2x llonger, and 2x more predictable. He is the greatest wrestler on the planet, no doubt, but that is no reason why he should be a superman or something.

AGEOFFALL
09-07-2010, 03:24 AM
Match was NOT great. It was overrated, I really didn't liked when Angle kicke dout of 20 Swanton Bombs, and Hardy stayed in ankle loc for like 10 minutes. I mean the bar has been set, now the next Kurt Angle match will be like 2x llonger, and 2x more predictable. He is the greatest wrestler on the planet, no doubt, but that is no reason why he should be a superman or something.

The thing that makes the match great was the fact that Kurt Angle was wrestling with an injured rib.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 11:16 AM

There is always at least one nay sayer. This match was great because it had top stars wanting the TNA World Heavyweight championship. Predictable is not the word. I had no idea where the match was going to go. I thought Angle would make Jeff tap but that was nowhere even close to the main case. This was a physical wrestling match, not some scripted kiddy fight or a squash match.

ren
09-07-2010, 03:25 PM
There is always at least one nay sayer. This match was great because it had top stars wanting the TNA World Heavyweight championship. Predictable is not the word. I had no idea where the match was going to go. I thought Angle would make Jeff tap but that was nowhere even close to the main case. This was a physical wrestling match, not some scripted kiddy fight or a squash match.

don't say you thought for one second that Jeff is going to win this match. If Angle's carrer wouldn't be on the line, match would be million times more awesome.

SilverGhost
09-07-2010, 03:31 PM
don't say you thought for one second that Jeff is going to win this match. If Angle's carrer wouldn't be on the line, match would be million times more awesome.

I never said that. I knew from the start it was going to be a good match but I never expected Angle to be hurt and still continue to wrestle.

westy
09-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Ok just finished watching from last night. Love TNA what they are doing is simply brilliant. We have had the pleasure of seeing some amazing matches recently. But this was great, even before knowing he injured his ribs, I wanted to come on here and tell you what I thought. Now I've been informed that he went through the match injued, DAMM!!!!

The OT well 2 of them were great from Eric, and ending it, hmmm I like it that we can see it all again, but I don't think at that intensity, and if Angle is still injured then not having a clear winner, my backfire on TNA. I haven't read any spoilers for the next couple of shows and don't want to thanks so if you know something about next weeks impact please don't say.

But simply brilliant, I look forward so much to watching TNA, I feel like a kid again.

Brillaint!!!!

jethro
09-11-2010, 12:57 AM
That swanton to the outside was unnecessary imo

Jeff shouldve tap because I thought the ankle lock apply way too long

Anyway Kurt is one tough fella,continue to wrestle after an injured rib and put on a great match

SnaggleTooth
09-11-2010, 01:24 AM
That swanton to the outside was unnecessary imo

Was that the move that f'd up Kurt's rib? It looked like he was holding his right side before that specific swanton and his left afterwards.

AGEOFFALL
09-11-2010, 02:48 AM
Was that the move that f'd up Kurt's rib? It looked like he was holding his right side before that specific swanton and his left afterwards.

That's what I thought 2.

SilverGhost
09-11-2010, 12:08 PM
It was the swanton from the outside that messed up Angle.