PDA

View Full Version : My Wrestlemania 27 card

tonsoffun22
12-22-2010, 01:48 AM
So I seen a few of these on here but i wanted to express my own wrestlemania 27 card if i was given the chance to decide

Wrestlemania 27
wwe unified tag team title match triple threat tornado tag match
Santino Marella and Koslov vs Nexus(any two members) vs the usos
United States Title match
Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan(c)
money in the bank match
John Morrison vs Tyson Kidd vs Zack Ryder vs kofi kingston vs wade barrett vs drew mcintyre
Evan Bourne vs rey mysterio
Intercontinatal title match
dolph ziggler vs r-truth
tyler reks vs kane
Albertio del rio vs Randy Orton
world heavyweight title match
Edge vs Christian
big show vs jack swagger
future genrations of tommorow(which young generation star is better) fatal four way match
ted dibiase vs david hart smith vs micheal mcgillicutty vs cody rhodes
diva title match triple threat
natalya vs melina vs beth phoenix
i quit match
triple h vs sheamus
wwe championship title match
The Miz vs Chris Jericho
John Cena vs The Undertaker

I know some of these seem unlikely def john cena vs undertaker being as they are talking of cm punk vs john cena at wm but itf build right that could be one of the biggest matches in wm history in my opinion! Tyker Reks vs Kane was something to put reks over make him a star! evan bourne vs mysterio has happen before but on the big stage would mean something more! Randy Orton vs Del RIo i think would be a great way putting over Rio win or lose and i wouldnt have hhh face sheamus off the back when he returns build this match up it could be huge!! And who doesnt want to see the miz vs chris jericho what a word of exchange that could be and edge vs christian can we say classic!!! Big Show vs Swagger if built right could be a great match as well in i thought it be awesome to have the future of today face off in a fatal four way match with all four young star being 2nd and so on generation stars facing off to see whos the best why not! in the men i chose in the money in the bank i feel are future stars as well! This is just my opinion let me know what you think

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 03:11 AM
I like most but there are some that I feel wouldn't be WM worthy.

1) The Swagger vs BigShow fued has happened before, and it wasn't that great. BigShow barely got any offense in, which made him look unbelievable and weak.
2) I wouldn't put R-Truth against Ziggler, since Truth isn't that good in the ring. I'd rather have someone more established and over, like John Morrison.

I do like Reks vs Kane, it could be used to put him over and make him a star.
The triple threat divas match doesn't sound too bad either. If Melina improves slightly, by stopping botching her moves, she could fit well into this match.

tonsoffun22
12-22-2010, 06:33 AM
I do agree about swagger vs big show I forgot bout their lil rivarly I just didn't know what else to do with those two but thanks for replying seemed like everyone was like whatever but I quees to be honest I've seen several threads like these lol just wanted to speak my mind

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:48 AM
It was good that you made a thread. I think alot of guests on EWN don't sign up because they think their opinions won't mean much etc..but everyones entitled to their own opinion. EWN has great threads and discussions.

Your card seems realistic. It looks like an ok WM, but the top matches should be more than enough to make up for the slow paced matches.

Justice_Impaled
12-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Not bad at all. For me, the matches I would like to see (this isn't the whole card):

WWE Championship - Ladder Match
The Miz vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Extreme Rules Match
John Cena vs. Cm Punk

Money In The Bank
Jack Swagger vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kaval vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-02-2011, 04:24 AM
Not bad at all. For me, the matches I would like to see (this isn't the whole card):

WWE Championship - Ladder Match
The Miz vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Extreme Rules Match
John Cena vs. Cm Punk

Money In The Bank
Jack Swagger vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kaval vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian

Noy possible. He has been "Future Endeavored"

The Brown One
01-02-2011, 05:18 AM
Noy possible. He has been "Future Endeavored"

If this was a dream WM card then it would be possible.