PDA

View Full Version : Who do you guys think will win 2011's Royal Rumble?

FutureEyes
12-21-2010, 05:15 PM
I think Triple H will come back & end up winning it for his big return. Who do you guys think will win?

HeelTurn
12-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I really hope not, Im going to go out on a limb and say Del Rio.

The Gravefilla
12-21-2010, 05:44 PM
I would like to see CM Punk come away with it.

Stump
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm thinking it will be HHH.

pauldwku
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Orton will win it.

Thewoodcutter
12-21-2010, 05:52 PM
CHRISTIAN! Just kidding The WWE wouldn't allow that. It will be someone who has won it before unfortunately.

Stump
12-21-2010, 05:56 PM
If someone else wins the number one contendor spot by the Rumble, then it wouldn't suprise me if Kane wins it, depending on when Taker is coming back.

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Orton. Or Cena, since Cena always has a big title match at WM.

dxtaker
12-21-2010, 06:07 PM
I personally am hoping for CM Punk, but it won't happen

CMhuw24
12-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Hell, id love to see CM Punk, Del Rio or Christian win.
But chances are we'll just see HHH, Cena or Orton win, again.

mosster
12-21-2010, 06:26 PM
My money is on HHH,I'd like to see someone that has'nt won it before win.
I don't think Del Rio's been around long enough to get a Wrestle Mania title match.
I'd like to see Tyson Kidd but that wan't happen.

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 06:28 PM
My money is on HHH,I'd like to see someone that has'nt won it before win.
I don't think Del Rio's been around long enough to get a Wrestle Mania title match.
I'd like to see Tyson Kidd but that wan't happen.

Remember that Del Rio was pegged to be an extremly fast rising star, and he has been, getting a world title match at TLC in less than 6 months of his debut. I do feel that he won't win the Rumble though, as there are many others who would probably win it.

latreal23
12-21-2010, 06:49 PM
Spike dudley

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Spike dudley

Is retired :P

The Gravefilla
12-21-2010, 07:35 PM
Could be a Jericho return to win!!!

latreal23
12-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Santina marella

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-21-2010, 07:43 PM
All the members of Nexus, (or at least a few of them) help Wade Barrett win, ala Legacy and Orton in 2008.

The Gravefilla
12-21-2010, 07:48 PM
All the members of Nexus, (or at least a few of them) help Wade Barrett win, ala Legacy and Orton in 2008.

I could see this happening. Maybe choosing to go after the Smackdown Champion and taking the Nexus over to Smackdown with him. Would create new storylines and fresh matches.

SaberToothTigerz
12-21-2010, 07:49 PM
who i would like to win: Del rio or punk
who is gonna win: Orton

just making sure the two are completely different.

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 08:03 PM
who i would like to win: Del rio or punk
who is gonna win: Orton

just making sure the two are completely different.

If Punk/Cena ends before WM(which I highly doubt), I see Cena vs Orton, or even Orton vs Triple H(if HHH turns heel after his Sheamus fued).

IrkenInvader
12-21-2010, 08:05 PM
It won't be Cena, hes gonna be champ again before the next PPV.

Rich Cranium
12-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Isn't Triple H 'supposedly' going to return and face Sheamus at the Rumble? If so, that eliminates him! I'd go with someone unexpected like Christian or Punk maybe, not Cena or Orton.

Tenzach
12-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Before this monday, I would've said CM Punk to win the rumble but now It'd probably be Triple H which totally sucks he doesnt need to win the rumble.

But I also think Jericho could return and win, but my dark horse to win would be Ted DiBiase.

SaberToothTigerz
12-21-2010, 09:38 PM
If Punk/Cena ends before WM(which I highly doubt), I see Cena vs Orton, or even Orton vs Triple H(if HHH turns heel after his Sheamus fued).

doubt the game will turn heel
cena vs orton at mania is what we are going towards to
maybe with the miz involved or john morrison
maybe the punk and cena feud will last untill mania

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 10:13 PM

You think Cena will turn? If he doesn't, it will be a repeat-Cena vs Orton in some way at WM..again..and Cena doesn't look like hes gonna turn anytime soon.

ed is dead
12-21-2010, 10:26 PM
chris jericho, simply for the fact that he has never won it, considering everything he has done in and for the business, i think it's about time he wins it, and the timing seems to be perfect too.

Iron Ape
12-21-2010, 10:28 PM

Maybe someone should tell creative about this, 'cuz they're busy building towards Punk vs Cena.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
12-21-2010, 10:33 PM
You think Cena will turn? If he doesn't, it will be a repeat-Cena vs Orton in some way at WM..again..and Cena doesn't look like hes gonna turn anytime soon.

They can both be face.

nrb6304
12-21-2010, 10:41 PM
I THINK that it'll probably end up being Triple H he'll eliminate Sheamus and then we'll see HHH/Sheamus III at WM27
I WANT CM Punk to take it. God he freaking deserves it, I would love to see him take the title away from whoever at WM27 and then hold on to it for a long while. I would hate for CM Punk's best rivarly to be with Jeff Hardy :/

The Brown One
12-21-2010, 11:04 PM
I THINK that it'll probably end up being Triple H he'll eliminate Sheamus and then we'll see HHH/Sheamus III at WM27
I WANT CM Punk to take it. God he freaking deserves it, I would love to see him take the title away from whoever at WM27 and then hold on to it for a long while. I would hate for CM Punk's best rivarly to be with Jeff Hardy :/

Yeah Hardy ruined it when he went to TNA, got fatter, got a court case, and bashed CM Punk in that video. Punk deserves someone better for his top fued.

KKAAPPOONNII
12-21-2010, 11:11 PM
HHH Could Return But Just To Screw Sheamus To Star The Feud
Cena Dont Think Would Win Because CM Punk Could Screw Him
I Would Love To See Y2J Return And Winning The Rumble Or Del Rio But Knowing WWE That A 0 Chance Of That Happening (Del Rio)
But There A Possibility That Orton Or Nexus (Wade) Could Win

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 12:17 AM
HHH Could Return But Just To Screw Sheamus To Star The Feud
Cena Dont Think Would Win Because CM Punk Could Screw Him
I Would Love To See Y2J Return And Winning The Rumble Or Del Rio But Knowing WWE That A 0 Chance Of That Happening (Del Rio)
But There A Possibility That Orton Or Nexus (Wade) Could Win

I think Wade might have a programme with Taker once Taker returns and finishes up with Kane. All this assuming Taker is healthy enough to compete at WM.

AndyWonder
12-22-2010, 12:18 AM
I thought I knew. I guessed Orton, with him facing "once again champ" Cena @ 'Mania. But with CM Punk starting something up with Cena that could lead to 'Mania, I now don't see Orton winning, or even who will win Rumble or go into 'Mania as champ.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 12:19 AM
I think Wade might have a programme with Taker once Taker returns and finishes up with Kane. All this assuming Taker is healthy enough to compete at WM.

Barrett and Nexus vs Taker. I think that will be the end of Nexus. But knowing Taker, he will take out the best out of Barrett.

johnadah
12-22-2010, 12:28 AM
I'm hoping to see CM Punk win the Rumble and go directly into a feud with the man I hope picks up the WWE Championship that same evening; John Morrison. They had some very entertaining matches with each other in WWECW. I'd love to see it happen again.

TheMiz
12-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Truth is there is 5 people that FOR SURE one of them will win they are , CM Punk , Sheamus , Christian , Chris Jericho Or maybe Drew Mcintyre

AlterBridge
12-22-2010, 02:44 AM
I'd love for Jericho, Alberto or Punk to win, but truth is they probably won't, it'll be the same old song, and we will have a Mania title match that we've already seen a billion times. Punk could be a possibility, he certainly deserves it. Jericho is a maybe, depends when and if he's coming back. And if anyone deserves to win the Rumble, it's Jericho. I'm pissed he hasn't yet.
Not many people beleive Del Rio could carry a main event, but he is such a good heel, and has so many haters, that I think he'd be fine.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 02:48 AM
I don't know if it will be Punk.....Punk is a good choice but this years Royal Rumble....I don't see it....yet.

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 02:59 AM
I don't know if it will be Punk.....Punk is a good choice but this years Royal Rumble....I don't see it....yet.

I would love to see it but your right, it looks doubtful!

I'd also love to see Jericho return, win and challenge The Miz at mania!.... It's about time he won it!

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 03:16 AM
I would love to see it but your right, it looks doubtful!

I'd also love to see Jericho return, win and challenge The Miz at mania!.... It's about time he won it!

This. This would be a DREAM match! The 2 best talkers in the WWE going at it at the grandest stage of them all! Lord knows they both deserve it :D

I'm hoping to see CM Punk win the Rumble and go directly into a feud with the man I hope picks up the WWE Championship that same evening; John Morrison. They had some very entertaining matches with each other in WWECW. I'd love to see it happen again.

Welcome back dude! Haven't seen you here for a while.

A.Graham
12-22-2010, 05:16 AM
I would have said CM Punk but he might have a match with Cena at RR, so i would probably say Wade Barrett or if he returns Jericho, But i have an outsider to win in the form of Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio is another.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:33 AM
I would have said CM Punk but he might have a match with Cena at RR, so i would probably say Wade Barrett or if he returns Jericho, But i have an outsider to win in the form of Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio is another.

Argh I don't wanna see Drew win it so soon. Hes just not ready yet. However I could see Del Rio having a greater chance of winning it than Drew, since hes been pushed since the start.

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=The Brown One;45239]This. This would be a DREAM match! The 2 best talkers in the WWE going at it at the grandest stage of them all! Lord knows they both deserve it :D

I'm really hoping The Miz is still champ by Mania. I'm also hoping that the challenger to his WWE title isn't HHH, Orton or Cena! Jericho would be the perfect choice.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:49 AM
[QUOTE=The Brown One;45239]This. This would be a DREAM match! The 2 best talkers in the WWE going at it at the grandest stage of them all! Lord knows they both deserve it :D

I'm really hoping The Miz is still champ by Mania. I'm also hoping that the challenger to his WWE title isn't HHH, Orton or Cena! Jericho would be the perfect choice.

Would you wan't Jericho a face or heel heading into a match against Miz at WM?

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=Kashdinero;45296]

Would you wan't Jericho a face or heel heading into a match against Miz at WM?

Face. It would be the ultimate comeback!

Miz has to be The Heel of WWE for at least a year.

alexrules01
12-22-2010, 07:58 AM
Jericho will win, he will come in as the 31st entrant. They won't even have a plastic ball with a 31 in it, he'll print out his own 31. As he is Chris Jericho.

But seriosuly, im waiting for the day they have a 31st entrant, I can see it happening in maybe one of the next 3-4 rumbles.

Alas, if Jericho doesnt win, then they should give it to Kane. He is known as one of the greatest ever in the RR yet never won, and while he's finally recognised a Main Event Guy and is still going good in the ring, Kane should win.

SaberToothTigerz
12-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Jericho will win, he will come in as the 31st entrant. They won't even have a plastic ball with a 31 in it, he'll print out his own 31. As he is Chris Jericho.

But seriosuly, im waiting for the day they have a 31st entrant, I can see it happening in maybe one of the next 3-4 rumbles.

Alas, if Jericho doesnt win, then they should give it to Kane. He is known as one of the greatest ever in the RR yet never won, and while he's finally recognised a Main Event Guy and is still going good in the ring, Kane should win.

kane is a good choice too but what is giving u folks the hopes of jericho returning so soon?

Los Conquistador
12-22-2010, 10:12 AM
Not necessarily believing it will be Christian

But hoping

a Christian vs Edge World title match at 'Mania would be Epic

SgtGohan
12-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Jericho, Del Rio, Big Zeke, Christian

i'd say one of those 4 guys

CGBigMan
12-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Most likely it will be HHH
personally id like something like rey underdog segment but done with Kaval but we all know that wont happen so id like Del Rio

jginger
12-22-2010, 11:52 AM
I'm positive it is going to Christian, since he is being mentoined loads by Edge. What I'm hoping will happen is Christian will win the rumble, then get to chose his opponent. He decides not to chose, and keep the fans waiting in anticipation. He ends up being in a tag match with Edge, and then walks away from him resulting in Edge getting pinned. Christian comes out to explain the next week, and he says he's never won a world title yet Edge has won X number of titles. He then says: He's determained to win his first ever championship of his brother. So it's basically a sort of jealousy storyline.

cato79
12-22-2010, 12:29 PM
The RR has several peculiarities like:
* 1 or 2 Legends participate
* 1 Superstar being eliminated in matter of seconds
* A guy eliminating a bunch and not winning (Kane or HBK (last year))
and...
* One SUPERSTAR coming back from extended time off and WINNING...!!

IMO, it will, most likely, be HHH... or CM Punk, which I find less possible due to the Cena feud he is going into.

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 03:19 PM
My top Five choices would be: Jericho (not sure if he's returning but it would be pure WrestleWood if he did)

Christian (read Jericho)

Daniel Bryan (his feud with Miz has been one of my favourite feuds in WWE this year)

Alberto Del Rios (how can you not love this guy?)

Kaval (ultimate fanboy fantasy)

Cynicism
12-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Would love it to be Christian but Vince doesn't have the grapefruits for it. Of the people that they would possibly let win it I hope it's Jericho, as then there's a chance of a watchable match at WM

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Would love it to be Christian but Vince doesn't have the grapefruits for it. Of the people that they would possibly let win it I hope it's Jericho, as then there's a chance of a watchable match at WM

They said the same thing about Benoit!

Have faith, his day will come one day.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Christian would be a good pick if Edge is still champion.

Del Rio is good but pushing to the title too early would be kinda bad for him.

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Christian would be a good pick if Edge is still champion.

Del Rio is good but pushing to the title too early would be kinda bad for him.

As in the sooner he wins it the sooner he loses it?

If so then the sooner he can win it back! Again and again! (and again!)

Rich Cranium
12-22-2010, 04:10 PM
If Christian heels up in time as previously (those falsely) reported, it would be a great surprise for fans to see him enter without anyone knowing and winning the Rumble!

Christian vs. Edge for WHC at WM27 = Instant Classic (pun intended)

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
If Christian heels up in time as previously (those falsely) reported, it would be a great surprise for fans to see him enter without anyone knowing and winning the Rumble!

Christian vs. Edge for WHC at WM27 = Instant Classic (pun intended)

That it would be :)

My top Five choices would be: Jericho (not sure if he's returning but it would be pure WrestleWood if he did)

Christian (read Jericho)

Daniel Bryan (his feud with Miz has been one of my favourite feuds in WWE this year)

Alberto Del Rios (how can you not love this guy?)

Kaval (ultimate fanboy fantasy)

It would be awesome if Jericho won it! Jericho vs The Miz at WM.

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 05:54 PM
As in the sooner he wins it the sooner he loses it?

If so then the sooner he can win it back! Again and again! (and again!)

I mean that a push for him would be good but after the push, what then?

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 06:21 PM

Thankfully not the Swagger treatment. WWE seems to be really really high on Rio from the beginning.

FutureEyes
12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
It would be great to see Jericho come back & win it. I think CM punk will be fighting Cena 1 on 1 at rumble & I don't really think they would give Christian it but I guess anything is possible & would be cool also. I think Alberto is rising up just fine & doesn't really need it right now. I could see shaemus winning it, Randy could be possible also since they are pushing his harder as a face lately than even, but I have a feeling for some reason he will end up being mixed into the Miz vs Morrison match at RR.

Viperfish
12-22-2010, 08:22 PM
I hope to god it isn't Triple H. I don't know about anyone else but the surprise comeback at the Rumble and that comeback winning the Rumble is getting old. I'm on the Rio boat with this one. Either Rio or Sheamus. Sheamus could go on to headline Wrestlemania and then Triple H can come in and spoil his title shot and continue to torment him after 'Mania.

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 09:32 PM

Super Stardom!!!!!

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Super Stardom!!!!!

The Brown One hit it at the point xD You lose.

But yeah, Swagger former World Champ and now look at him.

The Brown One
12-22-2010, 09:50 PM
The Brown One hit it at the point xD You lose.

But yeah, Swagger former World Champ and now look at him.

Thankyou thankyou. BTW no need to spell out the whole name! TBO is fine :D

Kashdinero
12-22-2010, 11:47 PM
The Brown One hit it at the point xD You lose

I don't know what that means, but I graciously accept defeat!

SilverGhost
12-22-2010, 11:50 PM
I don't know what that means, but I graciously accept defeat!

Lol alright.

You know Swagger, former World Champ right?

Look where he is now. I don't even know where he is. Chasing the IC belt? Really?

Kashdinero
12-23-2010, 12:23 AM
Lol alright.

You know Swagger, former World Champ right?

Look where he is now. I don't even know where he is. Chasing the IC belt? Really?

Didn't JBL go down that route also?... Pedro Morales too!

SilverGhost
12-23-2010, 12:25 AM
Didn't JBL go down that route also?... Pedro Morales too!

That almost year long reign doesn't really compare to two months.

Kashdinero
12-23-2010, 12:28 AM
That almost year long reign doesn't really compare to two months.

Swagger's push was a failure for all involved!

Let's hope they've learnt their lesson.

The Brown One
12-23-2010, 02:33 AM
Its sad how now they mention Swagger as a 2 time all american(which by the way is bullshit, hes only got it once), but never bring up the fact that he was world heavyweight champion. Hes a pain to listen to, but the kid had some great in-ring skills.

mouse
12-23-2010, 02:40 AM
It would be a horrible decision if HHH, Undertaker, or Cena came back to win RR. Punk seems a likely choice, but Christian would be a nice WM event against Edge. I say nay to any Nexus member winning, but if they did, that would be a nice change of pace.

Comedy ring-outs will probably be Santino, Hornswoggle, Tamina, and maybe Koslov.

The Gravefilla
12-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Christian is defenitly who i'm pulling for to take on Edge at Mania but I wouldn't mind seeing a Kofi Kingston or Punk win.

The Brown One
12-23-2010, 03:20 AM
Christian is defenitly who i'm pulling for to take on Edge at Mania but I wouldn't mind seeing a Kofi Kingston or Punk win.

If a veteran doesn't win it, I would love Kofi to win it! Hes long overdue for a world title shot IMO.

It would be a horrible decision if HHH, Undertaker, or Cena came back to win RR. Punk seems a likely choice, but Christian would be a nice WM event against Edge. I say nay to any Nexus member winning, but if they did, that would be a nice change of pace.

Comedy ring-outs will probably be Santino, Hornswoggle, Tamina, and maybe Koslov.

You really think Tamina is ready to compete with the guys?

The Grand Wizard
01-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Kofi?!!??? He just won the belt let him stay where he belongs on the Mid-card.
Cena wins Rumble and on to Wrestkemania versus Orton
Wrestlemania looks very week this year,
Kane (again) versus Undertaker
Nexus versus Nexus (nWo versus Wolfpack)
Alberto del Rio versus Rey Rey
Shame-Us versus HHH (again)
WWE/F needs Orton vesus Cena
That is why they where pulling for Taker versus Brock

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Who I think will win it: Alberto Del Rio

Who I'd like to see win it: John Morrison

SgtGohan
01-19-2011, 07:06 AM
there is already a topic about this in the pay per view section, next time check before you make a new thread would ya. mods can remove/close this thread

CodenameRKO
01-19-2011, 07:28 AM
I would like Christian to win the Rumble and headline Wrestlemania against Edge, but I think Dolph Ziggler may win it. He will lose to Edge and Vickie will put him into the rumble at #40.

Rated_R(ob)KO
01-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Who Will Win It: Sheamus

Who Should Win It: Christian Or A Returning Chris Jericho

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 08:42 AM
there is already a topic about this in the pay per view section, next time check before you make a new thread would ya. mods can remove/close this thread

Yeah my bad! Thou it technically is a different question! I'm just asking who will win it!? I'm asking who you'd like to see win it! :)

Anyrysm
01-19-2011, 09:07 AM
CM Punk will win to set up a Cena/Punk championship match at wrestlemania ( Cena will win the title at Elimination Chamber); but personally I would like to see Christian win, he's a great performer who has never been used to his full potential by WWE

Pittbull
01-19-2011, 09:29 AM
CM Punk will win to set up a Cena/Punk championship match at wrestlemania ( Cena will win the title at Elimination Chamber); but personally I would like to see Christian win, he's a great performer who has never been used to his full potential by WWE

Keep hearing people say Christian, which I agree with, but is he even scheduled to come back soon!?

jcagosto
01-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I want John Morrison to win, and he should! He's got the momentum right now. He should win it in a career making performance to establish him as a "main eventer" once and for all.

jcagosto
01-19-2011, 09:41 AM
The Royal Rumble should be all about pushing new superstars and not an excuse to create angles or set matches. The only person that really needs/deserve to win is John Morrison.

Bodom
01-19-2011, 09:46 AM
Yeah my bad! Thou it technically is a different question! I'm just asking who will win it!? I'm asking who you'd like to see win it! :)

ehh..........still technically the same. Gonna merge this with the other.

Reloval
01-19-2011, 09:52 AM
I want anyone but the following to win:
John Cena, Triple H, Big Show, or Randy Orton

Who I think will win:
John Cena, Triple H, Big Show, or Randy Orton

CodenameRKO
01-19-2011, 10:26 AM
I really want Christian to win - to hedline Wrestlemania vs Edge. But I think Dolph Ziggler may win, he will lose against Edge for the title and Vickie will give Ziggler the #40 spot.

Tommy Thunder
01-19-2011, 11:17 AM
I would like to see one of 2 guys win. Christian or Del Rio. I want to see one win the Rumble and the other win MITB at Mania.

Pittbull
01-20-2011, 11:51 AM
I still think Del Rio will win it! He is the only one really piping up saying it's his destiny to win the title and headline wrestlemania! And usually what Alberto says he does. But thinking about it more he put Christian on the sidelines, so I'm sure if Christian was to come back he would go out his way to screw Del Rio... and knock him out the rumble!

Adam Bomb II
01-20-2011, 05:38 PM
I am 95,8% sure that Cena is gonna win - It's like three years since he won it last time, so the guys in charge probably think that their golden boy needs to win it again.

And my guesses for the wildcards for the Rumble win would be CM Punk, Orton or Del Rio. (Unfortunately Jericho just said he has no plans of returning anytime soon, although it could be a coverup - I hope!)

My guess is Barrett will be heading into a showdown with Taker at Mania, and Sheamus just won KOTR, so I ruled them out to start with.

Oh, and if Cena doesn't win the Rumble, he sure as hell is gonna win one of the Chambers!

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 08:15 PM
I might just order the Rumble. Its my favorite PPV besides WM. The problem is..I don't pay for any PPVs except WM, because most of them aeren't worth buying on PPV(better than TNAs, but I still wouldn't pay for them). Is this year's Rumble worth buying? Its only $20, so the price isn't too much of an issue. Your opinions?

TheBeardOfZeus
01-20-2011, 08:19 PM
I might just order the Rumble. Its my favorite PPV besides WM. The problem is..I don't pay for any PPVs except WM, because most of them aeren't worth buying on PPV(better than TNAs, but I still wouldn't pay for them). Is this year's Rumble worth buying? Its only $20, so the price isn't too much of an issue. Your opinions?

I would, the Rumble is usually great to watch.

We get half the PPV's for free in the UK, god i love this country.

The Brown One
01-20-2011, 08:56 PM
I would, the Rumble is usually great to watch.

We get half the PPV's for free in the UK, god i love this country.

I'm sure India gets them free too...but like a month past its date lol.

The Grand Wizard
01-21-2011, 03:12 PM
I thought you said the Miz can Draw?

Mongo
01-25-2011, 07:59 PM
I'd like to see Punk win the Rumble.

Tommy Thunder
01-25-2011, 08:06 PM
I would love to see Christian win it, but I think Alberto Del Rio will win.
But you already know that....... ;-D

SilverGhost
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
I hope Cena doesn't win. 9 guys vs Cena.....it better not lead to Cena picking up all Corre and Nexus and eliminate them THEN everybody.

HeelTurn
01-26-2011, 06:40 PM
Cena winning is becoming more realistic, Im still not convinced he will (Del Rio is my pick), but after Raw he could easily face the Miz for the title and Punks Nexus could face the Corre. Hope Im wrong and we get a Punk/Cena match without cena winning the Rumble, although Cena may breaks Rey's record of longest time in a Rumble or Kane's record for most eliminations, again I hope Im wrong.

Azazel
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm going to put my money on Sheamus. Cant explain why, i just have this gut feeling :)

K2Jelly
01-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Who I think will win: CM Punk
Who I WANT to win: Wade Barrett, Ted Dibiase, Coy Rhodes, Alberto Del Rio or Triple H

ChosenOne
01-30-2011, 04:45 PM
To be honest, I'd say this one is the least predictable since 2008, and had Cena's return been leaked, we would have guessed that to. However, a win for HHH would seem probably too predictable, but if I had to put money on someone, I'd say WWE will sadly have Cena win the one, leading to either Miz / Cena or Punk / Cena at WrestleMania.

Trips88
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM

No disrespect but you kinda put the nail in your own coffin at the end of that statement. The reason CM Punk doesn't deserve to win the rumble is BECAUSE his best rivalry was with Jeff Hardy. He's a good heal and all but I liked him better as a face. Look on the bright side. At least his best so far has been against Jeff Hardy and not Matt Hardy lmao.

Lowki
01-31-2011, 04:14 PM
tbh the Rey Mysterio fued was better nrb. The singing bit was just creepy!

I had a feeling Del Rio would win. On the opening video for the royal rumble, you see all the participants faces flashing quickly in a sequence...coincidently, Del Rios was the last face shown so i saw it as an omen. So when it was down to Him, Barrett and Orton i just knew.